Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The War Against Whites in Advertising

The War Against Whites in Advertising 04 Nov 2018 20:45 #1

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
The War Against Whites in Advertising
www.counter-currents.com/2018/03/the-war-against-whites-in-advertising/
The mass-marketing of interracial relationships, particularly white women with black men, has become so ubiquitous and so militant, even the least observant members of our culture have begun to notice. Walking through a mall recently I noticed three large marketing images of couples in three different stores. Two of the three were interracial couples, depicting a white woman and black man; the third couple was white. Perhaps what struck me as most peculiar was the fact that the city where I was shopping, whites make up about 97% of the population, blacks are less than 2%. I wondered if the purpose of “diverse” advertising was to sell more products, or really to indoctrinate, to condition, and signal how “progressive” they are.
read more...
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2018 21:09 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 04 Nov 2018 21:09 #2

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

The War Against Whites in Advertising 04 Nov 2018 21:11 #3

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
- Augusto Pinochet

The War Against Whites in Advertising 04 Nov 2018 21:11 #4

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
- Augusto Pinochet

Last Edit: 04 Nov 2018 21:33 by Rocco.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 04 Nov 2018 23:16 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Stills from a Lloyds Bank advert showing a homo proposing marriage to his black boyfriend, you couldn't make it up..:)

And these stills are from a McCains Foods TV advert showing a "married" gay couple kissing in front of their adopted toddler-

PS- I bank with Lloyds but only because all banks are probably just as morally perverted, so changing my bank as a reprisal would be pointless.
But as for McCains, hell will freeze before I buy any more of their food products, I emailed their customer support to tell them, and they came back with the predictable reply about how their advert "reflect all kinds of family life"
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2018 23:18 by Ugh.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 00:52 #6

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
What sad lives all you guys must live!

And both of these guys claim to be Christians!!!

Tell me would you let your daughter marry Jesus if he came to your house and you saw his brown middle-Eastern skin???

See how fake and paper-thin your matrix Christianity is.

You couldn't make you guys up.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 01:12 #7

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Seanxx wrote:

Tell me would you let your daughter marry Jesus if he came to your house and you saw his brown middle-Eastern skin???

What about the race-mixing and homogay agenda in media and advertising everywhere? What about all the social engineering?
- Augusto Pinochet

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 03:55 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
..Tell me would you let your daughter marry Jesus if he came to your house and you saw his brown middle-Eastern skin?

Brown is not black mate..:)
But if Jesus looked like this and broke into song I might be worried-

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 08:49 #9

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Leftists attack white people for being white and call them "racists" for defending themselves
Are they suffering from Cognitive Dissonance, or are they just Logically Inconsistent?

Leftist m.o.
Attack Whites
Attack Christians
Attack Males

They have become so predictable it's not even funny anymore
- Augusto Pinochet

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 09:08 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Leftists attack white people for being white and call them "racists" for defending themselves
Are they suffering from Cognitive Dissonance, or are they just Logically Inconsistent?..

One word sums up Lefties- WACKO..:)
Lefties are spiritually retarded and godless, so they've invented the "religion" of political-correctivism to try to fill that spiritual void within them.
They think that if they go around blindly "doing good", they'll be better than any religion and that the universe will love them. What bollocks!
But they can't get under the Bible's radar, so I suppose we should thank them for proving and fulfilling another couple of its prophecies.. :D

"..as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18 )
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 09:18 by Ugh.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 15:52 #11

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
This short anti-white film was funded by public money via the Scottish National Portrait Gallery

hope y'all like it.

Truth is anti-semitic

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 17:03 #12

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
This short anti-white film was funded by public money via the Scottish National Portrait Gallery

hope y'all like it.

Racist Taxpayer-Funded “Performance Art” Says White People are “Inbred Spawn Soon to Die Out
Calls paintings of Scotland’s historical icons “a gravestone that a dog pisses against”
www.prisonplanet.com/racist-taxpayer-funded-performance-art-says-white-people-are-inbred-spawn-soon-to-die-out.html

A piece of “performance art” released by the taxpayer-funded Scottish National Portrait Gallery describes white people as “inbred spawn soon to die out.”

The spoken word video, performed by Mercury Prize-winners Young Fathers and published on YouTube last week, features Aloysius Massaquoi racially insulting some of Scotland’s most iconic figures, including King James III and architect Sir William Bruce.

Set to ominous background music, Massaquoi states, “Gold. Edged and decorated. A coat framed with gold surrounding white skin,
wrapped around your body fat and muscles and bones like a magic cloak. The signs of power. The signs of wealth. Insignia. Details that seem small and inconsequential but they are proof of status. Your status. White. Powerful. Rich.”

“Am I meant to admire the brushwork and the colours and the historical context, without considering how you came to be here? And people who look like me aren’t? Am I meant to just accept that this is how things work out,” questions Massaquoi as he throws air punches at the paintings.

“I am here, too, now. And you are dead. Dead, random white dude. What’s so special about you?” he goes on to ask.

“The signs of wealth, the insignia of status, they are a gravestone that a dog pisses against, shifting, cracked in clay. They are a long line of in-bred spawn, soon to die out themselves,” states Massaquoi.

“Perhaps someone could inform this idiot these men are framed in gold because they’re highly distinguished and achieved real accomplishments in their lives beyond rapping?” writes Chris Menahan.

The Scottish National Portrait Gallery YouTube account responded to the backlash by disabling likes and comments on the video.

The Scottish National Portrait Gallery is primarily funded by the Scottish government using taxpayer money. The gallery’s 2011 refurbishment was also largely funded by the Scottish government and in turn taxpayers.

Not that this should even have to be explained, but the reason there are no portraits of black men hanging in the gallery is that the black population of Scotland is infintessimel even now, never mind hundreds of years ago.

According to official government statistics, Caribbean or Black individuals make up just 0.1% of the population of Scotland.

The notion that it’s racist to showcase the accomplishments of some of Scotland’s most iconic historical figures because they were white is patently absurd and is itself racist.

This would be just as ludicrous as getting outraged at South Africans for celebrating Nelson Mandela because Mandela is black and South African is a majority black country. It’s completely ridiculous.

This is yet another example of the far left, with the aid of dominant cultural institutions, attempting to either re-write or taint western history merely because the most influential figures were white men.

This is explained by the fact that countries such as Scotland have been historically and still are to this day overwhelming populated by white people. To claim any other reason is completely preposterous.

But with the BBC and others now inserting black people into historical events such as the signing of the Magna Carta and the Norman invasion of Britain, who knows where this idiocy will end?
- Augusto Pinochet

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 18:35 #13

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Seanxx wrote:

Agreed.
WhoTF cares what colour someone's skin is, or who they fuck, or what God(s) they worship?
All that matters is our humanity.
I'd sooner live beside a black, or brown, or yellow or red family that a family of white bigots.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: Seanxx

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 19:12 #14

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
bd wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

Agreed.
WhoTF cares what colour someone's skin is, or who they fuck, or what God(s) they worship?
I'd sooner live beside a black, or brown, or yellow or red family that a family of white bigots.

Why take sides BD, just be you, because like all we will be gone in a flash of evolutionary time.

Be with yourself and be happy, because,

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 19:18 by Gan Anim.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 20:18 #15

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

Agreed.
Yeah, genocide or being displaced in your own homeland is no big deal. Who cares about those wagon burners at Wounded Knee? Or those Africans being shipped halfway around the world?
Or those 6 gorrilion lampshades....oh wait....
- Augusto Pinochet

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 20:33 #16

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
..Tell me would you let your daughter marry Jesus if he came to your house and you saw his brown middle-Eastern skin?

Brown is not black mate..:)
But if Jesus looked like this and broke into song I might be worried-

So you're saying if he was black, you'd kick him out!!! Sorry, Jesus, you're the wrong colour!

you matrix Christians are a laugh.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 20:36 #17

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Are they suffering from Cognitive Dissonance, or are they just Logically Inconsistent?..

One word sums up Lefties- WACKO..:)
Lefties are spiritually retarded and godless, so they've invented the "religion" of political-correctivism to try to fill that spiritual void within them.
They think that if they go around blindly "doing good", they'll be better than any religion and that the universe will love them. What bollocks!
But they can't get under the Bible's radar, so I suppose we should thank them for proving and fulfilling another couple of its prophecies.. :D

"..as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18 )
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

Total nonsense and, as usual you end it as with a quote from your mind-control manual!! As if that makes everything true!

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 20:41 #18

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
bd wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

Agreed.

Agree totally, mate. As usual you speak simple wisdom.

Humanity transcends all.

And I think it is no surprise that when the idiot zibha banned you from the DI forum for no reason whatsoever ( your banning was utterly disgraceful)
that marked the beginning of the end for the Di forum.

Mr zibha is gone now - he can do no more damage! and the Di forum is as good as dead now - it has less than 15-20 real members now.

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 20:59 #19

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Seanxx wrote:
bd wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

Agreed.

Agree totally, mate. As usual you speak simple wisdom.

Humanity transcends all.

And I think it is no surprise that when the idiot zibha banned you from the DI forum for no reason whatsoever ( your banning was utterly disgraceful)
that marked the beginning of the end for the Di forum.

Mr zibha is gone now - he can do no more damage! and the Di forum is as good as dead now - it has less than 15-20 real members now.
The same usual suspects who killed the DIF are on TZ now
- Augusto Pinochet

The War Against Whites in Advertising 11 Nov 2018 22:03 #20

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
So Seanxx and bd, are you denying media allover the western world has a agenda to promote miscegenation and homosexuality, and emasculate the straight white male?

I know you will flat out deny it because you're 100% onboard with White Genocide

For once I agree with Hillary Clinton, "You can't be civil with a party who wants to destroy you".

- Augusto Pinochet

Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 22:04 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare