Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Obelisk Monuments around the world

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 14:20 #1

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Obelisk Monuments around the world
I've seen many of these on my travels and I always wondered what they mean?

USA: Washington Monument

Argentina: Obelisco De Buenos Aries

Rome: Vatican Obelisk

Paris: Luxor Obelisk

Sofia: Vasil Levski Monument

Bangkok: Victory Monument

Istanbul: Walled Obelisk

London: Cleopatra's Needle
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 15:26 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: monk.link

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 17:33 #2

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
They are popping up everywhere in the UK.

I made a thread about it on DI:
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=278921

Possibly I should duplicate some of the info here for safekeeping?
I have a few theories about their purpose.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 18:29 #3

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 18:33 by Rocco.

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 18:34 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The main parent structures are found here,

theculturetrip.com/europe/italy/articles/what-are-the-seven-hills-of-rome/

The Papal Bulls funded their institution when they carved up the planet for what are the original corporations.

Don't forget their counterparts in Asia as well.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 19:14 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Olu Oguibe's prize-winning, 16 mtr. high pro-refugee Obelisk has been removed from the Koningsplatz in Kasel Germany due to Right-Wing protests

Olu Oguibe’s Monument for Strangers and Refugees, featuring the Bible verse “I Was
a Stranger and You Took Me In” in four languages.
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 19:20 #6

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Gan Anim wrote:

The Papal Bulls funded their institution when they carved up the planet for what are the original corporations.

You need to clearly explain what you mean. No ambiguous posting in my thread please.

Obelisks were around along time before Rome
- Augusto Pinochet

Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 19:21 by Rocco.

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 19:25 #7

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Many of these Obelisks around the world are Memorial Monuments for the fallen in wars. But why Obelisks?
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 20:08 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You need to clearly explain what you mean. No ambiguous posting in my thread please.

Obelisks were around along time before Rome

I understand Roc, I hope we are allowed a little joviality though,

Yes they were being made at least a thousand years before Rome that we know about in Egypt, they are an extension of the same genetics and mind set that are still in control today. In the film by Kubrick, where he portrays the fact that the black obelisk was around when man was merely an ape; here we have the Masonic undertones telling us that they control our every being, here is Ugh awaking to find one in his back yard.

Here is our own towns Masonic dildo telling us they have right over might.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 20:20 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 20:49 #9

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Obelisk at the Vatican was brought over from Egypt by Caligula. It supposedly serves as a sundial...
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 21:07 #10

• Rocco
  • Gold Member

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisk_of_Axum

The third and final piece of the Axum obelisk was returned to Ethiopia from Italy on Monday, as thousands cheered and
celebrated the end of an almost 70-year dispute over a symbol of African civilisation stolen by European troops as a war prize.

Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi and President Girma Wolde-Giogis also watched as a massive cargo plane landed in the northern Ethiopian town of Axum and workers unloaded the 1,700-year-old piece of carved granite.

The 24-metre (80-foot) high funeral stone, or stele, had been taken in 1937 on the orders of fascist dictator Benito Mussolini.

The Italian government first promised to return the obelisk, which was erected in the Circus Maximus in central Rome, in 1947.

The granite monument symbolises the powerful Axumite Kingdom, which was established between 200 and 100 BC and ruled the entire region that stretched across the Red Sea.

When it was removed, the obelisk was in fragments, having been toppled during a 16th-century Muslim rebellion.

Ethiopia hopes to re-erect the three sections of the 180-ton monument in October.

But concerns remain over whether the obelisk would collapse if erected on its original site, which archaeologists describe as honeycombed with tombs.

Dozens of politicians, religious leaders and elderly men who once fought against the brutal five-year Italian occupation of Ethiopia that ended in 1941 stood shoulder to shoulder at Axum airport, to receive the monument.

Thousands clamoured to touch the three giant grey stones as the trucks carrying them slowly snaked through the ancient town of 60,000 people to a hillock overlooking Axum and the obelisk's original site.

A military band led the trucks through Axum, which is some 850 kilometres (530 miles) north of the capital Addis Ababa, while troops marched behind.

Massive obelisks are among a few tangible remains of the past glory of Axum, an area lying in the shadow of the Adwa Mountains where Emperor Menelik II defeated the Italians in 1896 - the greatest modern victory of an African army over a European force.
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 21:17 #11

• Rocco
  • Gold Member

The original Mark Dice video is deleted from Youtube, and almost scrubbed of the web but I've found 2 remaining copies
www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hvo7e
archive.org/details/youtube-VxbmvLX8Bms
- Augusto Pinochet

Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 21:33 by Rocco.

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 21:45 #12

• Rocco
  • Gold Member

Many Obelisk videos on this yt channel from a Islamic point of view
www.youtube.com/user/daveabdellah/search?query=obelisk
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 21:49 #13

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:07 #14

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Obelisk at the Vatican was brought over from Egypt by Caligula. It supposedly serves as a sundial...

The sun is a common theme where the obilisk is concerned especially where there are pair of obelisks side by side, they represent duality, equality and are directly related to the equnioxes.

Here in Portugal there is also an inversed and invisible obelisk in the shape of a spiral staircase with a compass at the bottom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinta_da_Regaleira

Like the obelisk at ground level and the compass or sun dial, here we have a sub level spiral that winds its way up an invisible column of sunlight that shines down it at the solstice the same as human DNA and the humble runner bean, it is the unseen energy known as Circumnutation, or as our Masonic Brotherhood calls, Circumambulate.

The Initiation Wells (AKA initiatic wells or inverted towers) are two wells on the property that better resemble underground towers lined with stairs. These wells never served as water sources. Instead, they were used for ceremonial purposes that included Tarot initiation rites. The tunnels described above connect these wells to one another, in addition to various caves and other monuments located around the park. Of the two wells, the larger one contains a 27-meter spiral staircase with several small landings. The spacing of these landings, combined with the number of steps in the stairs, are linked to Tarot mysticism. The smaller well contains straight stairs that connect a series of ring-shaped floors to one another.[2] This well is also called the 'Unfinished Well'.
INACTIVE

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:16 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Another modern obelisk of interest is the main UN, meaning one-1 in French, here were have the same anology as the black obelisk in Kubriks film, it was built upon the former site of the worlds largest cosher slaughter house, blood is their end game and global power.

Here is the new world orders unellected government like all conquering empirical and blood lusting elites before it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headquarters_of_the_United_Nations#/media/File:United_Nations_Headquarters_in_New_York_City,_view_from_Roosevelt_Island.jpg
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 22:20 by Gan Anim.

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:25 #16

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
GA, I respect your input. But stay on topic, or provide sources, or be more thorough. I can't find anything connecting your Initiation Wells to Obelisks at the link you provided or with a quick search on the web (except the Masonic origins). Just the facts please
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:28 #17

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Another modern obelisk of interest is the main UN, meaning one-1 in French, here were have the same anology as the black obelisk in Kubriks film, it was built upon the former site of the worlds largest cosher slaughter house, blood is their end game and global power.

Here is the new world orders unellected government like all conquering empirical and blood lusting elites before it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headquarters_of_the_United_Nations#/media/File:United_Nations_Headquarters_in_New_York_City,_view_from_Roosevelt_Island.jpg
I can't see a connection with Obelisks in the picture or the links you provided. Interesting though
- Augusto Pinochet

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:48 #18

• Rocco
  • Gold Member

For Christian Friends
- Augusto Pinochet

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 00:06 by Rocco.

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:51 #19

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Double post. Plz delete
- Augusto Pinochet

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 00:05 by Rocco.

Obelisk Monuments around the world 11 Nov 2018 22:53 #20

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I can't see a connection with Obelisks in the picture or the links you provided. Interesting though

The main obelisk stands a few blocks away, but the meat slab as I call it stands at the water front of what is Maritime Law, here is the NWO in plain sight, all unacountable and running wild.
INACTIVE
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare