Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vigilant Citizen

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 13:16 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The Vigilant Citizen website deserves a thread of its own, for exposing occult symbolism.

10 Years of Truth: The Top 10 Vigilant Citizen Articles

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/10-years-of-truth-the-top-10-vigilant-citizen-articles/

Number One is Denver International Airport:

"For this reason, the first article ever published on The Vigilant Citizen (Sinister Sites: The Denver International Airport) is still as relevant today as it was a decade ago. Why? Because this site is not about the deceptive noise of words. It is about the silent truths of symbols.

Symbolism is the universal language of humanity. Contrarily to words, symbols cannot lie. By their very nature, symbols can only be exactly what they are. However, to fully grasp the true meaning of a symbol, one must first acquire the knowledge of what it is intended to mean.

In a single figure a symbol may both reveal and conceal, for to the wise the subject of the symbol is obvious, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable.
– Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teaching of All Ages"

About Manly P Hall:

"He was a Knight Patron of the Masonic Research Group of San Francisco, with which he was associated for a number of years prior to his Masonic affiliations. On June 28, 1954, Hall initiated as a Freemason into Jewel Lodge No. 374, San Francisco (now the United Lodge); passed September 20, 1954; and raised November 22, 1954. He took the Scottish Rite Degrees a year later. He later received his 32° in the Valley of San Francisco AASR (SJ). On December 8, 1973 (47 years after writing The Secret Teachings of All Ages), Hall was recognized as a 33° Mason (the highest honor conferred by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite) at a ceremony held at the Philosophical Research Society (PRS)."

I'm surprised their 2013 feature about the Rothschild Illuminati Ball didn't make the top ten :conf:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 15:23 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, iamawaveofthesea, Coldrum

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 13:41 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Did the Economist magazine "The World in 2015" give a message to the elite about the 2015 Paris attacks (((Charlie Hebdo)))

"Were the Paris Attacks Predicted on the January Cover of The Economist?"

Published 3 years ago

on November 14, 2015

"First, the painting next to the arrows is Leonardo Da Vinci’s La Belle Ferronière. That painting is currently located in the Louvre, in Paris.

Second, the numbers on the two arrows are 11.5 and 11.3. The Paris attacks occurred 11/13/15. The digits on the arrows can therefore be rearranged to make up the date.

The attack was claimed by ISIS. The Economist cover features an ISIS member holding a rifle."

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/were-the-paris-attacks-predicted-on-the-january-cover-of-the-economist/

Most leaders of ZOG Governments or their representatives turned out for the Je Suis Juif march after the attacks.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 15:41 by Roastie.

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 14:04 #3

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Some good articles and posts from VC over the years, for sure. Their forum ended up going to shit though, unfortunately.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 14:11 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Some good articles and posts from VC over the years, for sure. Their forum ended up going to shit though, unfortunately.

I didn't read many of the forum comments, mainly the articles.

How and when do you think it ended up going to shit?

Do you think it was infiltrated?

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 15:21 #5

• Flare
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 15:27 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 15:56 #7

• Flare
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

Can't find it.

Perhaps you should ask Orangeaid, as he comes from there and knows about it.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:00 #8

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

Can't find it.

Don't assert Vigilant Citizen is run by Jews, if you can't provide evidence. :nono:
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 16:00 by Roastie.

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:02 #9

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Roastie wrote:
Published 3 years ago
on November 14, 2015..the numbers on the two arrows are 11.5 and 11.3. The Paris attacks occurred 11/13/15. The digits on the arrows can therefore be rearranged to make up the date..

If the bloke who did the pic can be tracked down we could simply ask him about it.

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:04 #10

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

Apparently, yes. I think it was Orangeaid who mentioned it on here before.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:08 #11

• Flare
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

Can't find it.

Don't assert Vigilant Citizen is run by Jews, if you can't provide evidence. :nono:

I don't assert unless I say I assert Smartie. :roll:

VC is run by a jew.

I just sent Orange a message if he can recall who it was.

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:09 #12

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

two names come up one called Mickael Kanfi from Montreal, and Mitch Joel now run VC. Both are Jewish, apparently? More info in this thread Here

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:10 #13

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

Can't find it.

VC is run by a jew.

The thread is Here
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie, Coldrum

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:18 #14

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
Apparently, yes. I think it was Orangeaid who mentioned it on here before.

Yes.

Few years back I warned Orange about it, but apparently he was already aware of it.

Vigilant Citizen used to be one of my favourite sites to check out conspiracy matters.

User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 16:24 #15

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

A bit similar to how Ickes forum ended up, mostly due to political Correctness and ''progressive'' cry bullies bullying everybody into censorship, plus the mods over there were biased and sided with the ''progressives.''

I wasn't there long, I just joined because Orangeaid invited me.
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 16:25 by Zorro.

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 19:48 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vigilant citizen was a member of aomething called children of god cult or something along those lines

A couple of years back he admitted that he was a high up member

The reason that ahocked so many was because that cult was infested with pedos and he must have known but says he didnt

I cant be sure he did or did not know and tbh i stopped going to his site after that

Some good explanations of mk ultra on there but i think he knows how that works because he was involved in it imo

Just something to keep in mind

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 22:08 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

VC is run by a jew.

So no need to infiltrate

I never knew that.

What's his name?

Can't find it.

VC is run by a jew.

The thread is Here

Thanks for that link Zorro.

I found this on the Vigilant Citizen site ..... I'm not convinced either way tbh :ponda:
"All of the relevant information you need about me can be found in the About section. Since I'm looking to remain relatively anonymous, I do not share personal details online. However, I can confirm that my name is NOT Michael Kanfi or Mitch Joel, I am not Jewish and I don't work for any company. That is all pure fabrication by either trolls or disinformation agents attempting to discredit me or attempting character assassination. There are actual agents paid to go online and spread false information about "truthers" and I believe this is part of their work."

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/ask-vc.6/page-7
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 22:56 #18

• Flare
^ Interesting.

However, I consider Vigilant Citizen of "Mark Dice" level.

They both report on the symptoms of the system, and mostly the show-business side.

VC as well as Mark Dice won't go telling the jews are behind it, and that Nationalism is the cure against these globalist jews.

Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 22:59 by Flare.

Vigilant Citizen 19 Dec 2018 23:07 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Roastie I started my Internet “career” on Vigilant Citizen. I was the most prolific poster on the site up to when he pulled it down and cleansed it for the third time.

An IT guy from Germany, myself and some others exposed messages from the VC email address coming from the exact location of Kanfi’s / Joel’s office. We did an IP location match from the email sent from the business email.

VC posted under a proxy. The German IT guy knew how to bust through proxies. He got an email from the VC address, busted through the proxy to do the IP location

Exactly the same spot in Montreal

This was made public and we were all banned immediately, the site pulled down and all information cleansed

Mikael Kanfi’s LinkedIn profile states he went to the Talmudic School in Montreal and has several business links with Jew / Israeli groups
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2018 23:26 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia, Roastie

Vigilant Citizen 20 Dec 2018 01:36 #20

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Flare wrote:
^ Interesting.

However, I consider Vigilant Citizen of "Mark Dice" level.

They both report on the symptoms of the system, and mostly the show-business side.

VC as well as Mark Dice won't go telling the Jews are behind it, and that Nationalism is the cure against these globalist jews.
Mark Dice does hint at the Jews allot, but he does this in more covered way, Just like Tucker Carlson, and Dana Loesch are doing. They're all doing a great job in their own way
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare