Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 04 Jan 2019 21:00 #1

[URL=https:///]
[/URL] best free image hosting no registration

Top 10 Reasons why Charles Manson is Fake:

10.) The trial was a media circus lasting a year, with gross violations:
-Manson wasn't on the scene in any of the killings, he was
found guilty of mind control
-The prosecutor (Bugliosi) met privately with Manson
during the trail
-President Nixon’s involvement should have forced a mistrial
-The Helter Skelter story was plagiarized from the story of
Krishna Venta
-High profile JFK/RFK lawyers involved along with MK-Ultra
doctors
-The defense rested without calling a single witness

9.) 25 finger prints around the crime scene were never identified along with the pair of eye glasses. The gun used was found by an 11 yo and was put into evidence for 3.5 months, then an identical gun appeared before the police remember they had the first, which was a prop from a Ronald Reagan western.

8. Manson had a spook for a parole officer, Dr. Roger Smith who was not a parole officer at all. He was a research criminologist known as "the friendly fed" working at the Haight-Ashbury free clinic which was funded in part by the Folger family (the step mother of victim Abigail) and the Merrill Trust which is on the list of CIA fronts. The "Manson Family" was being studied and written about before hand, the ex-con on parole was arrested repeatedly without consequences (including rape).

7. Manson was given a Hollywood facility, the Spahn Ranch, to operate his sex/drug commune from and the police were warned to leave Manson alone.

6. Dozens of high profile interviews with Manson from prison including Charlie Rose, Tom Snyder, Diane Sawyer, Geraldo...where he is wearing jewelry, long beards, long hair, is usually unrestrained and dominating the interview. The constant media reinforcement of the Manson mythos continues for decades.

6. Manson is releasing music, audio tapes, and books from prison and so are the other 5 convicts some having children from maximum security prison, wearing makeup and jewelry and street clothes, also producing and starring in films (Bobby Beausoliel)

5. Lynette Squeaky Fromme was a drama major at the suspicious El Camino College and had previously dated Doors manager Bill Gibbons. She starred in the Manson family films from the Spahn Ranch and was a media darling during the trail. Then a couple years later, she staged the assassination of President Ford in a Phrygian hat, and then she escaped from prison in 1987.

4. A black propaganda/satanic film called: Mondo Hollywood was released 2 years earlier (1967) and is predictive programming / psychic driving for the end of the hippies. It features the convicted Manson killer Bobby Beausoliel and the alleged victim Jay Sebring (Thomas Kummer). Also features Angela Landsbury as Minerva, who’s 13yo daughter becomes a Manson family member, future Lt. Governor of California Mike Curb, Vito Paulakas who is the brother-in-law to Winston Rockefeller and an impossible litany of superstars and royalty with scenes like Paul Newman flirting with Queen Margaret and witnessing the controlled opposition at John Birch meetings. This rated X film which was banned in many countries, preaches sex, psychedelics, and hippie rock directly from Laurel Canyon. It full of creepy freemasonic psychological violence and delivers the message that they - want turn the whole world into Hollywood and they are going to use horror to do it.

3. Manson was associated with spooks, famous criminals, and high profile lawyers even before being released in 1967…evidence that he was groomed, trained and funded to play his role, knowing that he would return to "prison" where he would receive special status and privileges (when actually there) for the rest of his life as long as he played the part…is the logical explanation.

2. The Social Security Death Index does not list any of the Tate/La Bianca victims as dead in 1969...except for Leon LaBianca who was in debt to the mafia.

1. The 1960's counter-culture was engineered by intelligence agencies and secret societies, including the manufacture and distribution of psychedelics (causing hyper-suggestibility) while simultaneously developing the fashion, media, superstars, and messages. Timothy Leary (admitted CIA) was placed in the prison cell next to Manson before he escaped with the help of The Weather Underground. The end of the 60's is attributed to the Manson massacres (the day the music died) and this was on the week preceding Woodstock. Lesson to the world: this is what happens to hippie communes who turn on, tune in. and drop out.

This video I made contains clips from Mae Brussell with visual evidence ranging from unlikely to impossible circumstances surrounding the scripted and staged murders which have been propaganda for the last 5 decades…Now culminating into a 2019 Tarrantino movie staring B. Pitt and L. DeCaprio and there is also a new Mondo Hollywood being released. I don’t think there is any doubt that these films are weaponized and are supporting a larger agenda.

www.bitchute.com/video/xD2wRmW9c1Wi/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 04 Jan 2019 22:16 #2

• Flare
Charles Manson on How Jews Control the World

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2019 22:17 by Flare.

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 04 Jan 2019 22:50 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
the.dudermensch wrote:
[URL=https:///]
[/URL] best free image hosting no registration

Top 10 Reasons why Charles Manson is Fake:

10.) The trial was a media circus lasting a year, with gross violations:
-Manson wasn't on the scene in any of the killings, he was
found guilty of mind control
-The prosecutor (Bugliosi) met privately with Manson
during the trail
-President Nixon’s involvement should have forced a mistrial
-The Helter Skelter story was plagiarized from the story of
Krishna Venta
-High profile JFK/RFK lawyers involved along with MK-Ultra
doctors
-The defense rested without calling a single witness

9.) 25 finger prints around the crime scene were never identified along with the pair of eye glasses. The gun used was found by an 11 yo and was put into evidence for 3.5 months, then an identical gun appeared before the police remember they had the first, which was a prop from a Ronald Reagan western.

8. Manson had a spook for a parole officer, Dr. Roger Smith who was not a parole officer at all. He was a research criminologist known as "the friendly fed" working at the Haight-Ashbury free clinic which was funded in part by the Folger family (the step mother of victim Abigail) and the Merrill Trust which is on the list of CIA fronts. The "Manson Family" was being studied and written about before hand, the ex-con on parole was arrested repeatedly without consequences (including rape).

7. Manson was given a Hollywood facility, the Spahn Ranch, to operate his sex/drug commune from and the police were warned to leave Manson alone.

6. Dozens of high profile interviews with Manson from prison including Charlie Rose, Tom Snyder, Diane Sawyer, Geraldo...where he is wearing jewelry, long beards, long hair, is usually unrestrained and dominating the interview. The constant media reinforcement of the Manson mythos continues for decades.

6. Manson is releasing music, audio tapes, and books from prison and so are the other 5 convicts some having children from maximum security prison, wearing makeup and jewelry and street clothes, also producing and starring in films (Bobby Beausoliel)

5. Lynette Squeaky Fromme was a drama major at the suspicious El Camino College and had previously dated Doors manager Bill Gibbons. She starred in the Manson family films from the Spahn Ranch and was a media darling during the trail. Then a couple years later, she staged the assassination of President Ford in a Phrygian hat, and then she escaped from prison in 1987.

4. A black propaganda/satanic film called: Mondo Hollywood was released 2 years earlier (1967) and is predictive programming / psychic driving for the end of the hippies. It features the convicted Manson killer Bobby Beausoliel and the alleged victim Jay Sebring (Thomas Kummer). Also features Angela Landsbury as Minerva, who’s 13yo daughter becomes a Manson family member, future Lt. Governor of California Mike Curb, Vito Paulakas who is the brother-in-law to Winston Rockefeller and an impossible litany of superstars and royalty with scenes like Paul Newman flirting with Queen Margaret and witnessing the controlled opposition at John Birch meetings. This rated X film which was banned in many countries, preaches sex, psychedelics, and hippie rock directly from Laurel Canyon. It full of creepy freemasonic psychological violence and delivers the message that they - want turn the whole world into Hollywood and they are going to use horror to do it.

3. Manson was associated with spooks, famous criminals, and high profile lawyers even before being released in 1967…evidence that he was groomed, trained and funded to play his role, knowing that he would return to "prison" where he would receive special status and privileges (when actually there) for the rest of his life as long as he played the part…is the logical explanation.

2. The Social Security Death Index does not list any of the Tate/La Bianca victims as dead in 1969...except for Leon LaBianca who was in debt to the mafia.

1. The 1960's counter-culture was engineered by intelligence agencies and secret societies, including the manufacture and distribution of psychedelics (causing hyper-suggestibility) while simultaneously developing the fashion, media, superstars, and messages. Timothy Leary (admitted CIA) was placed in the prison cell next to Manson before he escaped with the help of The Weather Underground. The end of the 60's is attributed to the Manson massacres (the day the music died) and this was on the week preceding Woodstock. Lesson to the world: this is what happens to hippie communes who turn on, tune in. and drop out.

This video I made contains clips from Mae Brussell with visual evidence ranging from unlikely to impossible circumstances surrounding the scripted and staged murders which have been propaganda for the last 5 decades…Now culminating into a 2019 Tarrantino movie staring B. Pitt and L. DeCaprio and there is also a new Mondo Hollywood being released. I don’t think there is any doubt that these films are weaponized and are supporting a larger agenda.

www.bitchute.com/video/xD2wRmW9c1Wi/

Great stuff and video, congrats. Obviously you know the great breakdown by Miles Mathis of the Tate/Manson Hollywood Story.

That pistol of Reagan's movie, LOL. The perps never stop their TRIOMF*.

*Trolling Right In Our Muffled Faces
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: the.dudermensch

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 05 Jan 2019 22:12 #4

Thanks for the Replies, I studied Manson for months and I have read most of the blogs and yes of course MM, There is another blog that elaborates on Miles work which I can't find ATM. The enormity of the Manson pysop is why it is so difficult for people to understand. Because while you might be able to imagine the JFK deception and the moon hoax....the why about the enormity of the fake massacres are too much for most. But that is because they still haven't understood the work of McGowan, Joe Atwill, Prof. David Price, Gnosticmedia, Steve Outrim. E Michael Jones and other who show the 60's was a massive CIA/Fabian/Tavistock/Skull&Bones project.....and the cooperation of these entities prove the Illuminati (a central controlling group for secret societies). I see some other agenda's at work here also, and i could make a few predictions coming with the Tarantino film, but that wouldn't do much good, especially because I find it psychopathic. I am not "into" Manson...like it appears some people are, I think it he is part of the massive counter culture psyop. And one more thing as to the video I linked. Mae Brussell really blows my mind...Her father wasn't just some Hollywood Rabbi to the stars...Apparently he was 33 degree Scottish Rite mason and considered one of the most influential Jews of the 20th century, He gave prayers at the inauguration of Reagan and Nixon................while his daughter was supposedly fighting those same secret nazi's. The dude is Bnai Brith Illuminati preaching some kind of a Jewish pragmatism.........there has to be Mae writing/talking about her father somewhere...because many resources link her as the daughter of this guyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Magnin

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 05 Jan 2019 23:14 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
What exactly was the wording of the charge against Manson for the Tate murders?
I mean, some of his acquaintances did it, he wasn't even there so how could the law pin it on him?
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2019 23:16 by Ugh.

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 06 Jan 2019 15:52 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
I mean, some of his acquaintances did it, he wasn't even there so how could the law pin it on him?

Did what?

Rape and kill Mary Poppins?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 07 Jan 2019 17:38 #7

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
I came to similar conclusions here...

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69364-there-weren-t-no-ripper.html

There are whole channels on the box that devote themselves to the "Serial Killer" scarytale of an evening.

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 07 Jan 2019 17:39 #8

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
I came to similar conclusions here...

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69364-there-weren-t-no-ripper.html

There are whole channels on the box that devote themselves to "Serial Killer" scarytales of an evening.
User(s) who Liked this post: the.dudermensch

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 07 Jan 2019 22:22 #9

Ugh wrote:

The trial was total absurdity, I was under the impression this began with the 80's or something...man was I wrong. They have been laughing in our face for a long time, he got the death sentence for mind control...based on the testimony that he told them to go kill people. But you see the absurdity is stratospheric, because the goal is to break our reason and intimidate everyone. So they have a teenage girl stabbing grown men 40 times outside on the lawn and manson releasing an album just as the trial starts.

@monk.link you seem to be on the right trail monk, going to read all that later. The thing about manson is that the agenda has continued for 5 decades, with new news and movies and books every year. I noticed you link Mae Brussell also, it true her father was 33 degree scottish rite and b'nai brith and was rabbi to the stars in hollywood, and hanging out with nixon and reagan. When you can get you head around this fact, let me know :)

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 08 Jan 2019 01:12 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
I was sorry to hear of Charlie Mansons death, I was hoping that Britain could do a swap, we could have taken Charlie and America could have had Piers Morgan in return,

Top 10 reasons why Charles Manson is FAKE 08 Jan 2019 03:22 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Nobody wants Piers Morgan.

But if the Congo wanted him Id be ok with sending him there... with no guns of course.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare