Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 09 Jan 2019 05:53 #1

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
ADRENOCHROME The Elite’s Super Drug (Jay Myers Documentaries)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 09 Jan 2019 05:58 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Originally posted by Doc_Gonzo on Sanctum Zone...

My Time With the Vampires or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Taste of Human Blood

Back when I was in my early teens I was a frequent user of IRC (Internet Relay Chat). It was thrilling to hang out with the criminal element of the internet and learn the tricks of the trade. Everything from hackers,phreakers,carders,and even sometimes outright thieves selling their stolen goods on the black market of IRC. The occult was another interest of mine. I would frequent Wiccan chat rooms. Voodoo chat rooms. Black Magick, White Magick,you name it.

In doing so I stumbled upon one of the most interesting subcultures I've ever had the pleasure of wrapping my head around. Vampires. Or, as they like to be called Sanguinarians....

Read More: sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/Paranormal--Mysteries--Mythological-Characters/22857-my-time-with-the-vampires.html

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 12 Jan 2019 22:13 #3

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 16 Jan 2019 12:50 #4

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Just signed back into the forum because I see something I can clear up for you.

I wrote this article a while back which deals with both Adrenochrome and the existence of REAL vampires.

I know reading isn't really 'a thing' any more, but try to engage your attention spans for something worthwhile. Learning feelz gud!

My pleasure.

www.truthspoon.com/p/victorias-secret.html

The vampire disease in question is called Porphyria.

This genetic disease has many complicated and unusual symptoms and implications, but in short it is a rare disease where the sufferer is unable to metabolise the blood pigment haemoglobin and as a result the distinctive porphyry, or royal purple coloured pigments are released into the urine.

Porphyria stems from a genetic mutation that makes the body under-produce the enzyme porphobilinogen deaminase. This enzyme is critical for hemoglobin production. The process of making heme - the pigment in red blood cells - starts out in the mitochondria, but takes a trip around the outer cell before being completed and delivered back to the mitochondria. The lack of the enzyme leaves the uncompleted heme in the cell. Heme is part of a group of molecules called porphyrins, and while it doesn't get back to the mitochondria, the production process doesn't stop. The heme, or porphyrin, builds up in the body.

io9.gizmodo.com/the-king-who-peed-blue-930843334

The symptoms of this disease are of a broad spectrum of complaints and include light sensitivity, blistering and lesions upon contact with sunlight, mental disturbances including psychosis, schizophrenic symptoms, hallucinations, hearing voices, nausea, vomiting and various pains.

Above is the character of Golumn from JRR Tolkien’s Lord of the Ring’s saga. Golumn becomes physically and mentally transformed as a result of murdering his friend Deagol and stealing the ring. He is wracked by guilt and shame and the corrupting power of the ring seems to be a metaphor for the personal and psychological changes which guilt and shame can affect upon a human mind. For me the tale is like a retelling of the story of Cain and Abel, and Tolkien as a confirmed Christian cannot have missed this parallel and in all likelihood, since he was a dabbler in the occult in prior to his confirmation in the Christian faith, he likely had a certain insight, just like his friend CS Lewis, as to the psycho-spiritual consequences that ones actions have in this life. The story of Golumn is a recreation of murder of Abel by Cain and the sudden change or curse which overtakes Cain and Golumn.

A connection has been made to porphryia and the myth of the vampire, it is especially worth noting that Vlad the Impaler was said to have suffered from porphyria and may explain the apparent tales of him drinking human blood. The same may be true of the infamous countess Elizabeth Bathory, arguably history’s most prolific serial killers who killed and tortured hundreds of young women. She would apparently drink and bathe in their blood, and was from the royal house of Hungary. There is no direct evidence that Countess Bathory suffered from porphyria and the location of her body is presently unknown, therefore it is not presently possible to confirm or refute this hypothesis but it is quite probably, based on circumstantial evidence, that Countess Barthory did indeed carry the royal disease in her DNA which was activated and she used the fresh blood of young girls to treat her symptoms: since ingesting the iron in the blood of the victims would alleviate their physical and psychological symptoms. Bathing in the blood would alleviate the skin symptoms by normalising the skin's iron content and ingesting the blood of their victims would likely alleviate their psychosis and hallucinations as iron levels were normalised.

It was said that she assaulted a female maid and the blood from her nose apparently splashed on her face, and upon wiping the blood from her face she found her skin condition much improved and more radiant.

I find it interesting that schizophrenia is also a stress activated illness, but at the same time it appears to have some of the characteristics of a hereditary disease, since a family history of schizophrenia makes development of this disease much more likely.

So we can connect schizophrenia and porphyria as hereditary illnesses and quite possibly in some way the genetic marker is stress activated. Schizophrenia is a disease which is provoked by a specific adrenal imbalance. The Hoffer hypothesis suggests that stress provoke a release of adrenalin, and with prolonged stress the adrenalin release becomes sustained and starts to oxydise in the blood to form adrenochrome. This adrenochrome is a psychoactive compound which provokes the typical symptoms of schizophrenia including disorientation, hallucination and a general ‘other worldly sense’ which the sufferer interprets as being some kind of hell or punishment. Schizophrenia and psychosis develops specifically if the level of serotonin (a neural inhibitor which allows you to relax and feel at ease) is less than the amount of adrenocrhome as serotonin seems to impede the psychoactive effects of adrenochrome. The excess adrenochrome can be scavenged and safely metabolised with high levels of niacin (vitamin B3) and this is why in periods of intense stress a cigarette can provide a temporary sense of alleviation since nicotine and niacin are related compounds.

A Spanish study into porphyria revealed that certain natural steroids in the urine of porphryia patients were significantly reduced, and showed significant oxidisation. Thus establishing an adrenal link between porphyria and heme precursors.

However this colour, the colour of the urine of the acute porphyria sufferer, has been known as Royal Purple for thousands of years and was intimately connected to the royal bloodline and anyone not of the royal bloodline was forbidden to wear it, and the famously Roman Emperor Nero forbade anyone to wear purple under pain of death. Nero himself and indeed many of the Roman Emperors were also likely suffering from porphyria.

It seems that this particular colour throughout history has a special symbolic meaning and seems to clearly indicate belong to a royal bloodline which seems to connect from the earliest days of the ancient world, through to the classical era, to medieval Europe and even today's royals and the papacy.

As to the real reason why this colour became associated with royalty unknown to mainstream history, but the conventional explanation is that the method of production of this dye was so expensive that it was reserved for royalty. It is worth noting however that even some royal houses could not afford the expensive and labour intensive Tyrian purple and in fact, these house had to content themselves with the closest cheap alternative which is indigo and many people now even confuse indigo for purple.

Tyrian purple and indigo have become somewhat confused and interchangable and because indigo was a cheaper alternative to Tyrian purple it became a colour associated with magic and is used by witches, wizards and occultists. Is there a connection between porphyria, purple and the occult?

Tyrian purple was first produced by an ancient race of people about whom little is known except the names they went by: whether it be Phoenicians, Carthaginians or Canaanites. It was they who throughout history, traded this rare and precious ‘purple’ dye throughout the ancient world. It was known as Tyrian purple, named after the ancient Canaanite city of Tyre.

The King of Tyre was a man named Hiram, a name shared by the legendary Master Mason and supposed originator of Freemasonry Hiram Abiff. The identity of Hiram Abiff has puzzled Masons and non Masons alike for generations and many now consider him a mythical and allegorical figure since a personage of that name cannot be ascertained to have really existed in history. However what is supposed to be a surname ‘Abiff’ is likely not to be a surname at all but instead a title of respect since the word Abi (from which the Hebrew word Rabbi is derived) means father, and in Arabic a terminating consonant is added to floating consonant terminations to facilitate word liaison.

The word ‘Hiram’ in itself means ‘high born’ or noble, so whoever Father Hiram was, then it is likely he was of the royal bloodline. It is interesting that Hiram of Tyre, despite being a Baal worshiping Canaanite, allied himself with King David.

From Wikipedia:
Tyrian purple may first have been used by the ancient Phoenicians as early as 1570 BC.[2] The dye was greatly prized in antiquity because the colour did not easily fade, but instead became brighter with weathering and sunlight. Its significance is such that the name Phoenicia means 'land of purple.'[3][4] It came in various shades, the most prized being that of "blackish clotted blood".

Could it be that the myth of vampires, Satanic blood drinking rituals, royal blood and even the madness of King George are all part of the same Royal curse connected to specific genetically transmitted DNA? The DNA of Cain himself which has secretly coursed through the veins of all the world rulers for thousands of years.

Is the Illuminati the bloodline of Cain himself? And can all acts of grotesque historical evil and insanity be traced to members of this mentally deranged bloodline whose madness is the result of a serious chemical imbalance?

But one more question...why do these people rule our world?
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2019 13:10 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 16 Jan 2019 12:59 #5

• Truthspoon
Adrenochrome is the Illuminati chemical, but not because they sacrifice children and consume the fresh adrenaline glands.

If you have read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas you will know that this just doesn't do you any good at all.

Instead the Adrenochrome is produced by your own body following the various strange stresses and initiations the Illuminati put you through.

Once your body has enough adrenochrome in circulation you are de facto Illuminati.

You hear voices, can contact the 'dead', extra-sensory perception, astral projection and capable of various strange magical feats.... All the stuff that makes the Illuminati weird, 'special' and powerful.

My pleasure.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 16 Jan 2019 16:53 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome back Truthspoon, good decision.

Yes, those Adrenochrome stories are interesting. We know adrenaline junkies exist, we know immoral psychopaths exist and we know that people in general are or can be lazy.

So instead of gaining the adrenaline experience yourself, by action, it could well be there are junkies looking for other means to get their "rush".

Countess Bathory is a well known legend/story which may be sensationalized or rumored, but sensations and rumors typically are rooted in reality.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 16 Jan 2019 19:51 #7

• Flare
Jewish Ritual Understanding Blood Libel

Last Edit: 16 Jan 2019 20:03 by Flare.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 16 Jan 2019 20:13 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Adrenochrome as a drug has not been proven really..I have read reports on Erowid from people experimenting with it & it didnt have the desired effects.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 02:46 #9

• Truthspoon
porridge wrote:
Adrenochrome as a drug has not been proven really..I have read reports on Erowid from people experimenting with it & it didnt have the desired effects.

It's not a mystery Porridge, it's oxidised adrenalin. It is produced by the body after prolonged Adrenalin production.

It is what causes schizophrenia. Just read what I wrote out buddy...... It's science.

I don't think taking it orally would have the same effect as actually being a producer of Adrenochrome, ie Schizophrenic.

And this is what I have said all along is that the Illuminati is made up of schizophrenics who consider schizophrenia to be 'Illumination'.

I've been there, back when Freemasons were trying to make me crazy, then for a few days they succeeded and it all fell into place.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019 06:38 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 02:54 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Isn't this comparable to people diagnosed with "ADD" who take amphetamines (like speed) and become docile and quiet while people not having ADD become hyperactive?

Apparently a substance can create a different effect to different people with respective biochemical characteristics.

Adrenochrome might have a similar variable (or no) effect on people.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 07:22 #11

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:

It's not a mystery Porridge, it's oxidised adrenalin. It is produced by the body after prolonged Adrenalin production.

It is what causes schizophrenia. Just read what I wrote out buddy...... It's science.

I don't think taking it orally would have the same effect as actually being a producer of Adrenochrome, ie Schizophrenic.

And this is what I have said all along is that the Illuminati is made up of schizophrenics who consider schizophrenia to be 'Illumination'.

I've been there, back when Freemasons were trying to make me crazy, then for a few days they succeeded and it all fell into place.

Illuminati = jews

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 10:43 #12

• Truthspoon
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:

Illuminati = jews

It's not actually that simple.

The Illuminati are fake Jews, but they have called themselves Jews for the past 2 and half thousand years.

What they really are is an ancient Canaanite seed of the serpent bloodline which infiltrated into Judaism in roughly 500 BC.

This is all mentioned in the Bible in fact and some parts warn against allowing the Edomites to become Jews.

The Khazar thesis really fades into insignificance when you consider that there were a fake tribe calling itself Jews way back in the time of Jesus. This is why he called them The Synagogue of Satan (those that call themselves but do lie....). Jesus knew that these people weren't even Jews in the first place.

And it's this same group which now calls itself the Illuminati. That's why you don't have to be Jewish to be Illuminati, you just have to be connected to the bloodline one way or another, and it's not a Jewish bloodline it's a Canaanite bloodline which has become conflated with world Jewry. All the royal houses and media celebrities and anyone marked for success or power have this bloodline in their family tree one way or another. For most people they try and make it rich or excel in their field but noone takes any notice of them and they don't get anywhere, except if you are in the family then not only are you given every advantage and aid to succeed but people are forced to take notice of you whether they like it or not. They make a deal with you, you either accept it or you don't. Most people I assume accept the offer. As far as I know I am one of the few who chose not to, the point is though if you don't accept the deal then you vanish into obscurity and noone hears your story in the first place.

So for simplicity's sake you could say the Illuminati are Jews.

But for accuracy's sake, you would have to say they are Fake Jews.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019 10:56 by Truthspoon.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 10:54 #13

• Flare
Talking about ‘Adrenochrome’ and looking at the jewish circumcision procedure...

The newborn must be in sheer pain, fear and terror while the Rabbis cut off a piece of it’s genitals.

Think that might get some adrenalin, anger and fear hormones rushing through the child?
This procedure will obviously leave a bad mark in the brand-new brain.

To which afterwards the Rabbis literally suck the blood from the damaged genital area:

Could it be that the Rabbis suck this Adrenochrome blood for deeper, demonic purposes?
As it’s quite obvious these wicked people are tapping into dark / evil stuff here.

Basically this breeds a race of psychopaths.

And no normal human being would participate in these kind of horrible practices.

Yet, the jews don’t seem to mind.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019 11:02 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 11:18 #14

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:

Illuminati = jews

The Illuminati are fake Jews, but they have called themselves Jews for the past 2 and half thousand years.

What they really are is an ancient Canaanite seed of the serpent bloodline which infiltrated into Judaism in roughly 500 BC.

This is all mentioned in the Bible in fact and some parts warn against allowing the Edomites to become Jews.

The Khazar thesis really fades into insignificance when you consider that there were a fake tribe calling itself Jews way back in the time of Jesus. This is why he called them The Synagogue of Satan (those that call themselves but do lie....). Jesus knew that these people weren't even Jews in the first place.

And it's this same group which now calls itself the Illuminati. That's why you don't have to be Jewish to be Illuminati, you just have to be connected to the bloodline one way or another, and it's not a Jewish bloodline it's a Canaanite bloodline which has become conflated with world Jewry. All the royal houses and media celebrities and anyone marked for success or power have this bloodline in their family tree one way or another. For most people they try and make it rich or excel in their field but noone takes any notice of them and they don't get anywhere, except if you are in the family then not only are you given every advantage and aid to succeed but people are forced to take notice of you whether they like it or not. They make a deal with you, you either accept it or you don't. Most people I assume accept the offer. As far as I know I am one of the few who chose not to, the point is though if you don't accept the deal then you vanish into obscurity and noone hears your story in the first place.

One does not need to be a jew to be in the illuminati?

You do know what they write about the ‘Goyim’ (non-jews) in their Talmud?

Do you really believe a jew would see a goyim as one’s equal?

Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019 11:22 by Flare.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 11:43 #15

• Truthspoon
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:

Illuminati = jews

One does not need to be a jew to be in the illuminati?

You do know what they write about the ‘Goyim’ (non-jews) in their Talmud?

Do you really believe a jew would see a goyim as one’s equal?

Yeah but what you do not seem to know Flare is who wrote the Talmud.

If I can give you some dots can you join them up?

Here they are:

Pharisees. Talmud. Rabbinical Judaism

They are all connected.

If you can find out who the Pharisees really were and why they killed Jesus you will solve the mystery of what the so-called Jews really are.

Though in truth I've already told you.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019 11:45 by Truthspoon.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 12:04 #16

• Flare
^ Why get all cryptic and not just post the info you got?

Works way faster as you apparently have it ready at hand than letting me search for stuff.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 21:11 #17

• Truthspoon
Dude, if you consider that even remotely cryptic then I hope you never encounter a crossword puzzle.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019 21:13 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 17 Jan 2019 22:04 #18

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Dude, if you consider that even remotely cryptic then I hope you never encounter a crossword puzzle.

Well my apologies, but with this remark of yours...

If you can find out who the Pharisees really were and why they killed Jesus you will solve the mystery of what the so-called Jews really are.

....I don't know what you mean or where to search in order to 'solve the mystery' regarding what the jews are.

As that sounds a bit cryptic to me.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 18 Jan 2019 00:16 #19

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:

Yeah I know all that & have read before.
Im just saying I went Erowid psychedelic research & people claim theyve taken it by injection if I recall.

erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 18 Jan 2019 08:57 #20

• Truthspoon
porridge wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:

Yeah I know all that & have read before.
Im just saying I went Erowid psychedelic research & people claim theyve taken it by injection if I recall.

erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml

I think injecting or deliberately ingesting Adrenochrome will lead to, to quote medical research 'distastrous results', and this coming from scientists who have successfully used LSD to treat alcoholism.

Like you I doubt many of these claims of people who say they have accessed and used adrenochrome recreationally.

From reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Thompson and his 'attorney' are nearly killed by ingesting it.

Here is some research into the subject I found by Hofffer:

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0074774208600252
Publisher Summary
This chapter describes the activity of adrenochrome and some of its derived compounds. The effect of adrenochrome is considered first upon simple systems, then more complex systems, then simple animals, and finally, upon the most complex animal, the man. animals that are given adrenochrome range from spiders, fish, and pigeons to the mammals including rats, cats, dogs, monkeys, and man. The chapter gives much original data on cats and man. Chemically, adrenochrome and adrenolutin are very reactive substances. Some of the changes produced by adrenochrome may persist several days, and in some cases, the effects lead to nearly disastrous results. Two cases of prolonged reactions are discussed in the chapter. There is also a discussion regarding the reaction that lasted more than one day after a single administration of adrenolutin as well as reactions up to one week. The changes in thinking induced by adrenochrome are similar to those observed in schizophrenia. Adrenochrome causes an elective inhibition of the process, which determines the content of associative thinking. This occurs in doses that do not heighten the lability of basic processes, do not reduce excitation, and do not loose temporary connections as is the case with LSD.

orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1990/pdf/1990-v05n01-p032.pdf
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2019 14:18 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare