Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 18 Jan 2019 14:21 #21

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Dude, if you consider that even remotely cryptic then I hope you never encounter a crossword puzzle.

Well my apologies, but with this remark of yours...

If you can find out who the Pharisees really were and why they killed Jesus you will solve the mystery of what the so-called Jews really are.

....I don't know what you mean or where to search in order to 'solve the mystery' regarding what the jews are.

As that sounds a bit cryptic to me.

Flare, I had considered you someone who was able to read. I have already spelt out in a previous post in this self same thread, who or what the 'Jews' really are.
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2019 14:22 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 19 Jan 2019 18:25 #22

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Dude, if you consider that even remotely cryptic then I hope you never encounter a crossword puzzle.

Well my apologies, but with this remark of yours...

If you can find out who the Pharisees really were and why they killed Jesus you will solve the mystery of what the so-called Jews really are.

....I don't know what you mean or where to search in order to 'solve the mystery' regarding what the jews are.

As that sounds a bit cryptic to me.

Flare, I had considered you someone who was able to read. I have already spelt out in a previous post in this self same thread, who or what the 'Jews' really are.

Ah yes... that the jews are 'fake' jews right?

Well... let's keep it easy and just call them jews now shall we?

As they all lie, cheat, steal, and wreck the shit out of wherever they go. With very rare exemptions.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 23 Jan 2019 20:28 #23

• Flare
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Rocco

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 24 Jan 2019 02:18 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:
Adrenochrome as a drug has not been proven really..I have read reports on Erowid from people experimenting with it & it didnt have the desired effects.

It's not a mystery Porridge, it's oxidised adrenalin. It is produced by the body after prolonged Adrenalin production.

It is what causes schizophrenia. Just read what I wrote out buddy...... It's science.

I don't think taking it orally would have the same effect as actually being a producer of Adrenochrome, ie Schizophrenic.

And this is what I have said all along is that the Illuminati is made up of schizophrenics who consider schizophrenia to be 'Illumination'.

I've been there, back when Freemasons were trying to make me crazy, then for a few days they succeeded and it all fell into place.

Illuminati = jews

It's not actually that simple.

The Illuminati are fake Jews, but they have called themselves Jews for the past 2 and half thousand years.

What they really are is an ancient Canaanite seed of the serpent bloodline which infiltrated into Judaism in roughly 500 BC.

This is all mentioned in the Bible in fact and some parts warn against allowing the Edomites to become Jews.

The Khazar thesis really fades into insignificance when you consider that there were a fake tribe calling itself Jews way back in the time of Jesus. This is why he called them The Synagogue of Satan (those that call themselves but do lie....). Jesus knew that these people weren't even Jews in the first place.

And it's this same group which now calls itself the Illuminati. That's why you don't have to be Jewish to be Illuminati, you just have to be connected to the bloodline one way or another, and it's not a Jewish bloodline it's a Canaanite bloodline which has become conflated with world Jewry. All the royal houses and media celebrities and anyone marked for success or power have this bloodline in their family tree one way or another. For most people they try and make it rich or excel in their field but noone takes any notice of them and they don't get anywhere, except if you are in the family then not only are you given every advantage and aid to succeed but people are forced to take notice of you whether they like it or not. They make a deal with you, you either accept it or you don't. Most people I assume accept the offer. As far as I know I am one of the few who chose not to, the point is though if you don't accept the deal then you vanish into obscurity and noone hears your story in the first place.

So for simplicity's sake you could say the Illuminati are Jews.

But for accuracy's sake, you would have to say they are Fake Jews.
The problem with this "Fake Jews" theory is it whitewashes all the (Real) Jews who go along with these so called "Fake Jews". As long as the (Real) Jews don't distance themselves from, and expose the "Fake Jews" they are all Bad Jews

Just like some posters on this board who talk of the "Normal Jews" or the "Innocent Jews" or the "Poor Jews". These posters have an agenda (Political or Ethnic) and are trying to deceive the Goyim
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 02:23 by Rocco.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 24 Jan 2019 07:01 #25

• Flare
^ Exactly.

And I think we can call porridge a jew as well, since he is one in heart and mind?

(as he constantly focuses all his attention on Nationalists in stead of jews + he even befriended a dishonest jew on this forum)

Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 07:02 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge, Rocco

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 24 Jan 2019 11:39 #26

• Truthspoon
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:
Adrenochrome as a drug has not been proven really..I have read reports on Erowid from people experimenting with it & it didnt have the desired effects.

It's not a mystery Porridge, it's oxidised adrenalin. It is produced by the body after prolonged Adrenalin production.

It is what causes schizophrenia. Just read what I wrote out buddy...... It's science.

I don't think taking it orally would have the same effect as actually being a producer of Adrenochrome, ie Schizophrenic.

And this is what I have said all along is that the Illuminati is made up of schizophrenics who consider schizophrenia to be 'Illumination'.

I've been there, back when Freemasons were trying to make me crazy, then for a few days they succeeded and it all fell into place.

Illuminati = jews

It's not actually that simple.

The Illuminati are fake Jews, but they have called themselves Jews for the past 2 and half thousand years.

What they really are is an ancient Canaanite seed of the serpent bloodline which infiltrated into Judaism in roughly 500 BC.

This is all mentioned in the Bible in fact and some parts warn against allowing the Edomites to become Jews.

The Khazar thesis really fades into insignificance when you consider that there were a fake tribe calling itself Jews way back in the time of Jesus. This is why he called them The Synagogue of Satan (those that call themselves but do lie....). Jesus knew that these people weren't even Jews in the first place.

And it's this same group which now calls itself the Illuminati. That's why you don't have to be Jewish to be Illuminati, you just have to be connected to the bloodline one way or another, and it's not a Jewish bloodline it's a Canaanite bloodline which has become conflated with world Jewry. All the royal houses and media celebrities and anyone marked for success or power have this bloodline in their family tree one way or another. For most people they try and make it rich or excel in their field but noone takes any notice of them and they don't get anywhere, except if you are in the family then not only are you given every advantage and aid to succeed but people are forced to take notice of you whether they like it or not. They make a deal with you, you either accept it or you don't. Most people I assume accept the offer. As far as I know I am one of the few who chose not to, the point is though if you don't accept the deal then you vanish into obscurity and noone hears your story in the first place.

So for simplicity's sake you could say the Illuminati are Jews.

But for accuracy's sake, you would have to say they are Fake Jews.
The problem with this "Fake Jews" theory is it whitewashes all the (Real) Jews who go along with these so called "Fake Jews". As long as the (Real) Jews don't distance themselves from, and expose the "Fake Jews" they are all Bad Jews

Just like some posters on this board who talk of the "Normal Jews" or the "Innocent Jews" or the "Poor Jews". These posters have an agenda (Political or Ethnic) and are trying to deceive the Goyim

It's just a question of accuracy.

And imagine if there was some way that you could 'remove' the fake Jew clothes these people are wearing.

Instantly all of their so called God given right to Israel disappears.....so too does all of their history of ethics, Moses, Abraham, the 10 Commandments....everything.

And they are exposed for what they actually are.

Satan worshippers, kiddie fiddlers, the filth and scum of millennia who have always been at war with mankind.

If you guys had any sense you'd realise that exposing these people as FAKE JEWS should be one of our top priorities.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 11:42 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 24 Jan 2019 14:14 #27

• Truthspoon
Flare wrote:

So these people are cannibals right?

It is said that the etymology of Cannibal comes from a combination of the words:

Cain and Baal.

Again, whatever these people are, they're not REAL Jews. They're Canaanite, Baal worshipping Satanists.

But they have managed to convince the world they are Jews.

After all they wouldn't get much of a free pass to do what they do if they just admitted that they worship Satan and they are from the Serpent seed bloodline of Cain would they?

But they need to be exposed as such.

Otherwise they will always have this false glory as 'the chosen ones' when in fact they are the exact opposite. They are the CURSED ones.

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 24 Jan 2019 18:49 #28

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:

So these people are cannibals right?

It is said that the etymology of Cannibal comes from a combination of the words:

Cain and Baal.

Again, whatever these people are, they're not REAL Jews. They're Canaanite, Baal worshipping Satanists.

But they have managed to convince the world they are Jews.

After all they wouldn't get much of a free pass to do what they do if they just admitted that they worship Satan and they are from the Serpent seed bloodline of Cain would they?

But they need to be exposed as such.

Otherwise they will always have this false glory as 'the chosen ones' when in fact they are the exact opposite. They are the CURSED ones.
That might have been true 2000+ years ago.But right now pretty much all Jews are Satanists
You can't fix stupid

Blood drinking - Vampirism - Sacrifice - Adrenochrome 21 Feb 2019 17:24 #29

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 17:25 by porridge.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare