Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport

The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport 14 Mar 2019 11:53 #1

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
Jon Rappoport is an American investigative reporter who has been around a long time, and he offers for sale a large package of transcripts of interviews of insiders and audio recordings of Jon Rappoport's analysis called The Matrix Revealed. (It also includes a course in logic and his book AIDS INC: Scandal of the Century.)

The following excerpt is from a conversation Jon had years ago with a propagandist who described himself as a cynic, but who finally, in retirement, apparently felt the need to bare his soul about the wrongdoing of lying to the public for a living.

The pseudonym "Ellis Medavoy" is used for this insider. They are talking about the medical cartel:
Q: In your days floating lies for the medical cartel, how did you see the make‐up of the highest levels of the cartel?

A: This is a difficult thing. I was not sitting in on meetings of the real big shots. I never got near them, except for a short moment near David Rockefeller. He is right there, at the top level. He is one of those grand kings in semi‐seclusion, you might say. But very active. Potentially. He calls the shots whenever he wants to. He gives the appearance of being rather quiescent and generous. But he is at the top echelon. Very top. I have to say that, from my best efforts at research, the medical cartel is controlled by an apparatus that was put in place by Martin Bormann, Hitler’s right hand man. Bormann appears to have escaped from Europe to Argentina in 1945, although some researchers say he killed himself. Bormann and Mengele, and a few other Nazis, connected for example to IG Farben, planned to extend their control over the pharmaceutical industry. Globally. And this necessitated control of the medical research establishment, in terms of setting research agendas, general directions—and destroying other directions. You don’t need to run every lab in the world to control the medical cartel. You only need to make sure that toxic pharmaceuticals are in the ascendance in all areas. And of course you need lots of medical cover stories to keep your true intentions hidden and to get doctors to unthinkingly forward your goals. The basic premise that allows toxic drugs to flourish, and kill and weaken people [which is a med cartel agenda] is: “We are killing germs. Therefore, the drugs must be innately destructive compounds to living tissue. A drug does kill. Of course, we are developing the least killing drugs that will still kill disease, and it’s a tough and heroic and unending battle.” And so on. Once you have all that in place, you can control the research agenda and no one will suspect what you are really doing. Bormann and Mengele and a few others established, through their “lieutenants,” an apparatus that would continue to exist and dominate key areas of the medical cartel. Men like David Rockefeller have one great thing in common with these overt Nazis. They want depopulation. They want it on a global basis. Once you are in bed on that score, you are basically in bed on every score.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 2 of 3) Copyright © 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 14.
Last Edit: 14 Mar 2019 15:05 by Connect Dots. Reason: Spelling
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport 15 Mar 2019 00:43 #2

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
Connect Dots wrote:
They are talking about the medical cartel . . .
"Men like David Rockefeller have one great thing in common with these overt Nazis. They want depopulation. They want it on a global basis."

I call it the Medical Mafia.

We the people need to get it through our heads what we're up against.
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 00:44 by Connect Dots. Reason: Fix tag

The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport 15 Mar 2019 03:47 #3

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
So Lebensborn was not about breeding people?

Amazing
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 03:47 by Rocco.

The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport 15 Mar 2019 10:45 #4

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
So Lebensborn was not about breeding people?

That is not stated or suggested in the quote.

What is stated is the use of pharmaceuticals to achieve the globalist's agenda, which is to use toxins to reduce the population.

I'm not sure why they want to reduce the population.

Maybe they worry that there're too many of us to control.

The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport 15 Mar 2019 14:45 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
The article you quoted says the Nazis were in on population control. While at the same time they where allegedly breeding people. Seems contradictory to me
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001

The Matrix Revealed by Jon Rappoport 16 Mar 2019 00:56 #6

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
The article you quoted says the Nazis were in on population control. While at the same time they where allegedly breeding people. Seems contradictory to me
I think the point is they wanted to breed desirable people, and get rid of undesirable people, from their point of view.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare