Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Inversion Agenda

Conclusion 15 May 2019 06:06 #21

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Lux Interior wrote:
If you want to know who I am come up the road to Portsmouth. You can tell me to my face then can't you. PM for details. Bring your bible with you.

We holy men prefer not to do PM's mate because we like everything out in the open in internet forums where the whole world can see them..:)-
Jesus said-"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open" (Luke 8:17)

Here's New St, Plymouth, that green door on the right is mine.
PS- People tell me I shouldn't give my location away like that on the net in case some female stalker breaks in and kidnaps me at gunpoint to chain me up in her cellar as her sex slave. Huh, I should be so lucky..:)

Last Edit: 15 May 2019 06:08 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Conclusion 15 May 2019 07:40 #22

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm not your mate you cunt. I will however be in Cornwall later this year so if you want to meet up that's good. Get yourself an education at the same time.
I fucking hate god botherers, you spout shite and do nothing. Be the change you talk about or STFU.
There's way too many wankers yapping away but not actually doing anything. Internet natter doesn't topple the wrong doers, getting them by the throat does, I know that for a fact so unless you're prepared to physically act, do one.
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 15 May 2019 07:43 by Lux Interior.

Conclusion 15 May 2019 15:58 #23

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm not your mate you cunt. I will however be in Cornwall later this year so if you want to meet up that's good. Get yourself an education at the same time.
I fucking hate god botherers, you spout shite and do nothing. Be the change you talk about or STFU.
There's way too many wankers yapping away but not actually doing anything. Internet natter doesn't topple the wrong doers, getting them by the throat does, I know that for a fact so unless you're prepared to physically act, do one.

No offence mate, but are you sure you're as hard as me?..;)
As I've boasted in TZ before, I'm an ex-convict (3 months in Leicester Prison on a vigilante rap for going after a black drugs gang in 2002), it's the same nick that once held hard man Mad Frankie Fraser and the Great Train robbers which gives me bragging rights for life..:)
Now whenever I watch films like Shawshank, Papillon, and Alcatraz, I sit with a smug grin on my face thinking "Bin there, dun that"..:)

Leicester prison:-
"The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan beneath my battlements"- Lady Macbeth

Mad Frankie Fraser:-
Last Edit: 15 May 2019 16:01 by Ugh.

Conclusion 15 May 2019 18:58 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Conclusion 18 May 2019 05:57 #25

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Ugh wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

No offence mate, but are you sure you're as hard as me?..;)
As I've boasted in TZ before, I'm an ex-convict (3 months in Leicester Prison on a vigilante rap for going after a black drugs gang in 2002), it's the same nick that once held hard man Mad Frankie Fraser and the Great Train robbers which gives me bragging rights for life..:)
Now whenever I watch films like Shawshank, Papillon, and Alcatraz, I sit with a smug grin on my face thinking "Bin there, dun that"..:)

Leicester prison:-
"The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan beneath my battlements"- Lady Macbeth

Mad Frankie Fraser:-
It doesn't matter what you were, real or imagined, it's what you are that counts. Doing time only means you got caught, this isn't 'recon 4 turtle unit' gameplay.
Bring jesus along, looking at your physical stature and age you'll likely meet him earlier then expected.
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 18 May 2019 05:59 by Lux Interior.

Conclusion 18 May 2019 07:39 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Copy Pasta Bad Guys :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 18 May 2019 07:40 by Rocco.

Conclusion 19 May 2019 01:09 #27

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
..It doesn't matter what you were, real or imagined, it's what you are that counts. Doing time only means you got caught, this isn't 'recon 4 turtle unit' gameplay.
Bring jesus along, looking at your physical stature and age you'll likely meet him earlier then expected.

1- Of course I got caught because I made no secret of the fact I was a vigilante and I knew the coppers would catch up with me eventually..:)
In fact when I arrived home and found my front door ajar I peeped inside and saw it was full of coppers searching the place, but did I do a runner? Nah, I waltzed in with a bag o' chips I'd just bought and said to them- "Anybody want a chip?", how kool is that?..:)

2-Remember mate I've taken all the shit that parents, teachers and society have thrown at me for 70 years and am still exactly the same tough-minded mofo I always was, it's a pity a lot more people haven't got my balls..:)

3- Speaking of Jesus, Riddick is another of my role models besides JC
..:)-

Last Edit: 19 May 2019 01:28 by Ugh.

Conclusion 19 May 2019 14:12 #28

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
... said to them- "Anybody want a chip?", how kool is that?..:)

Shouldn't that be "crisp"? Or do the bobbies in your area speak US American English? :conf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Conclusion 19 May 2019 18:15 #29

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
For example if I see two men kissing, or a white man kissing a black woman my DNA feels a sense of revulsion and I daresay millions of other normal people feel the same
You think a white man kissing a black woman is not acceptable?

Conclusion 19 May 2019 18:16 #30

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
2) White is right and the nuclear family will ultimately prevail. I'll give you a shout when it's safe to come out from under your bed Socco.

When you say "white is right" are you talking about skin colour or is this more a reference to culture?

Conclusion 19 May 2019 18:22 #31

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:

I actually think the pen is mightier than the sword, and exposing evil by talking about it is the most effective way to fight it, and what better place to expose it than online? Obviously you don't agree with that. What do you suggest?

Conclusion 19 May 2019 19:12 #32

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Shouldn't that be "crisp"? Or do the bobbies in your area speak US American English? :conf:
OpenMind wrote:
(to Ugh)- You think a white man kissing a black woman is not acceptable?

"Crisps" in Britain are crispy thin wafer-type things, and "Chips" are soft lengths of potato.
Some white men like their pussy black (like Prince Harry), but my DNA is normal and I'm programmed to only like white women of my own race.
WHITE IS RIGHT..:)-

Last Edit: 19 May 2019 19:13 by Ugh.

Conclusion 19 May 2019 19:39 #33

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
OpenMind wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

I actually think the pen is mightier than the sword, and exposing evil by talking about it is the most effective way to fight it, and what better place to expose it than online? Obviously you don't agree with that. What do you suggest?

This forum is, on the whole, people who have been red pilled. I mean using direct force to demonstrate non compliance. I'm English, the written word, in at least the context of a vote has been trampled down and ignored. So what other options are valid, repetition of the same written words in the hope that the result will change? Isn't that a sign of insanity?
As for white, skin colour and culture are mostly synonymous once you go back far enough. Caucasians built the world, aborigines had sticks.
liberabo te ab inferno

Conclusion 19 May 2019 19:49 #34

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
OpenMind wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

This forum is, on the whole, people who have been red pilled. I mean using direct force to demonstrate non compliance. I'm English, the written word, in at least the context of a vote has been trampled down and ignored. So what other options are valid, repetition of the same written words in the hope that the result will change? Isn't that a sign of insanity?
As for white, skin colour and culture are mostly synonymous once you go back far enough. Caucasians built the world, aborigines had sticks.
Arabic numerals
You can't fix stupid

Conclusion 19 May 2019 19:56 #35

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
And haven't they come a long way since then? Whites built their cities infrastructure while they lived in tents chopping heads and limbs off. Muh civilisation.
liberabo te ab inferno

Conclusion 19 May 2019 19:59 #36

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Arabic numerals....?
Or....
DNA.
Fission.
Flight.
The wheel
You.
liberabo te ab inferno

Conclusion 19 May 2019 20:01 #37

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
And haven't they come a long way since then? Whites built their cities infrastructure while they lived in tents chopping heads and limbs off. Muh civilisation.

You know that one of the biggest white cities up until some 120 years ago was an open gutter, right?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Clearly western civilizations have provided a lot to the world, but even those were led by a small elite of architects and engineers, most of the people was just as piss poor as in the other civs around the world. Who did do less invasion and looting on other continents.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 19 May 2019 20:01 by Gaia.

Conclusion 19 May 2019 20:03 #38

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Are you pro abortion, self hating white man? Did an Arab invent the medium you're using to write this?
liberabo te ab inferno

Conclusion 19 May 2019 20:07 #39

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Not only Whites build civilizations. And Non-Whites have build civilizations long before there was anything in Europe
You can't fix stupid

Conclusion 19 May 2019 20:08 #40

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Are you pro abortion, self hating white man? Did an Arab invent the medium you're using to write this?

What does (the possibility of) abortion have to do with this?

I don't claim pride on the basis of other people's achievements, and that works the same way with guilt or shame. So the self-hate meme is stupid.

The Alhambra is a marvellous piece of art, we can all agree on that.

That is also not the achievement of spitting mocro maggots who terrorize the European suburbs today.

Nor can groping Pakis claim pride over the Indus civilization. Or you and me for Westminster Abbey or the Muiderslot.
Last Edit: 19 May 2019 20:10 by Gaia.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare