Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Program 6 6 6

Program 6 6 6 15 Jun 2020 13:08 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
How do you keep humans from knowing the truth?

Answer: Vilify the truth.

The truth about 6 6 6

- Life on this planet is said to Carbon based. Carbon has;
6 Protons
6 Neutrons
6 Electrons

- One day on this planet is divided by;
1 day = 24 hours ............... 2 + 4 = 6
1 hour = 60 minutes .......... 6 + 0 = 6
1 minute = 60 seconds ...... 6 + 0 = 6

- Our numerical system (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9) can be shown to be based on 6 6 6 thus;
1 + 2 + 3 .....................= 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15 & 1 + 5 = 6
7 + 8 + 9 = 24 & 2 + 4 = 6

- 432hz Musical tuning (a.k.a. Pythagorean tuning) was the standard for musical tuning until Joseph Goebbels promoted a change to 440hz which is today's standard for musical tuning. 432hz is the 'A' note, with one octave below it being 216 and;
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

432 is the square root of 186,624, which is the speed of light in miles/second.

- The Flower of Life is commonly represented by 19 circles (18 around 1 centre circle) in the following manner;

18 circles around 1 circle
6 + 6 + 6 = 18

3 forms of 6 circles around 1 circle can be overlaid on each other to represent the Flower of Life. The following image shows the forming of the Flower of Life by adding 6 circles around 1 central circle in 3 stages - 6 6 6;

- The equilateral triangle has three 60 degree angles (6 + 0 = 6) - 6 6 6 - which is said to be the most basic shape in Nature.

- The diameter of the Moon and radius and diameter of the Sun in miles based on 6 6 6;
2160 miles is the diameter of the Moon (216 x 10)
432000 miles is the radius of the Sun (432 x 1000)
864000 miles is the diameter of the Sun (864 x 1000)

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

216 and 864 are respectively one octave below and above 432, a doubling sequence from 216.

There are more connections with 6 6 6; than presented here.

Above has been presented the 6 6 6 connection with our numerical system, the way we count the time of 1 day, natural sound and 432hz Musical tuning, the forming of the Flower of Life (said to contain all geometrical patterns in creation), life on this planet and the measurements of the Sun and Moon.

And yet there has been a concerted effort to continually vilify 6 6 6 by those looking to conceal the truth from you.

The question is;
Who is it that is attempting to conceal the truth from you by vilifying the truth?

Program 6 6 6 is in place to conceal the truth about Life and thus yourself.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2020 13:11 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Program 6 6 6 17 Jun 2020 00:16 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The picture below shows how the Flower of Life is actually formed from three groupings of 6 circles around 1 centre circle. :thumbup:

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Program 6 6 6 17 Jun 2020 01:36 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

The first image shows the 14 notes in 432hz Musical tuning and the subsequent notes at higher octaves (a doubling sequence of the original note). The connection with the Earth - Moon relationship can be seen with the diameter of the Earth and Moon being in a 3:11 ratio. Of course 3 + 11 = 14, as in 14 notes.

Number ,,,,,,,,,, Squared .......... Cubed
1 .......................... 1...................... 1
2 .......................... 4 ..................... 8
3 .......................... 9 ..................... 27

Squared numbers 1 - 4 - 9;
1 + 4 + 9 =14
1 x 4 x 9 = 36

Cubed numbers 1 - 8 - 27;
1 + 8 + 27 = 36
1 x 8 x 27 = 216

- The octave in 432hz Musical tuning starts with C - 126 and progresses by a factor of 9 to the next note of C# - 135, etc, with a total of 14 notes in the octave.
- The squaring of the first three numbers, 1 - 2 - 3, provide the number 1 - 4 - 9, which when added together provide the number 14 and in turn directly correlates with the 14 notes in 432hz Musical tuning and the relationship of the size of the Earth and Moon.
- The cubing of the first three numbers 1 - 2 - 3 provide the numbers 1 - 8 - 27, which when multiplied together provide the number 216, which is the 'A' note in 432hz Musical tuning.
- 36 progresses in a doubling sequence, 36 - 72 - 144, to provide the D 144 notes inn 432hz Musical tuning. Also, the first 36 numbers added together provide the total of 666.

In the above image can be shown;
- In 'layers', a progression of 1 - 2 - 3.
- In spheres per 'face', a progression of 1 - 4 - 9.
- In spheres in total, a progression of 1 - 8 - 27.
- A direct correlation with the squaring and cubing of the numbers 1 - 2 - 3.

The above images show the form of 27 spheres using neodymium magnets. Note the diffraction of light showing the polarities of the magnetic field. Also, note that there is a circle of 6 spheres around 1 sphere which appears on all 6 'faces' (6 x 6 = 36, one of the 3 numbers provided from the adding and multiplying of the numbers generated from the squaring and cubing of 1 - 2 - 3), with a seventh 6 spheres around 1 in the centre of the form (see image below and note the tetrahedrons above and below the 6 spheres around 1, with the tetrahedrons being in polarity/reflection of each other ... as above, so below .... which is shown in two dimensions within the Flower of Life pattern / 'Star of David' / 'Star Tetrahedron').

Last Edit: 17 Jun 2020 03:01 by I AM ALL I AM.

Program 6 6 6 02 Jul 2020 13:04 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
In Numerology, 6 is the centre of the Mind Plane and when lived positively it is creative and when lived negatively it is destructive.

DESTRUCTIVE <> CREATIVE......

.....LIES 6 TRUTH
PAIN 6 JOY
.FEAR 6 LOVE

DEATH <> LIFE..

Program 6 6 6 04 Jul 2020 06:41 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member

Tetrahedron = 6 edges
Octahedron = 6 points
Hexahedron = 6 faces

Tetrahedron = 60° internal angles ..... 6 + 0 = 6
Octahedron = 60° internal angles ..... 6 + 0 = 6
Icosahedron = 60° internal angles ..... 6 + 0 = 6

The Geometrical Basis for the Periodicity of the Elements
21sci-tech.com/Articles%202004/Spring2004/Periodicity.pdf

The 5 Platonic Solids are extrapolated from the Flower of Life, specifically the stage in 'growth' where the Flower of Life contains the Fruit of Life ...

... thus the Geometrical basis for the elements are found within the Flower of Life, which, as previously shown, is based on the number 6 6 6.

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2020 06:49 by I AM ALL I AM.

Program 6 6 6 04 Jul 2020 09:36 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Prime Number ..... Squared

2 ............................. 4
3 ............................. 9
5 ............................. 25
7 ............................. 49
11 ........................... 121
13 ........................... 169
17 ........................... 289

4 + 9 + 25 + 49 + 121 + 169 + 289 = 666

The first 7 Prime Numbers squared and added together total 666.

Program 6 6 6 08 Jul 2020 13:49 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The first 6 two dimensional Forms, counting the edges of each Form, are;
Triangle - 3 edges
Square - 4 edges
Pentagon - 5 edges
Hexagon - 6 edges
Heptagon - 7 edges
Octagon - 8 edges

Note, the edges added together total 33, as does the first 7 numbers of the Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series);
1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8 + 13 = 33
There are also 33 vertebrae in the spine.

The internal angles and the corresponding notes in 432hz Musical tuning are;
Triangle = 180 = F#
Square = 360 = F#
Pentagon = 540 = C#
Hexagon = 720 = F#
Heptagon = 900 = A#
Octagon = 1080 = C#
A perfect three part Major Chord in the Key of F#.

Using six circles, as represented within the Flower of Life (6 circles around 1);
1st circle = 360 = F#
2 circles = 720 = F#
3 circles = 1080 = C#
4 circles = 1440 = F#
5 circles = 1800 = A#
6 circles = 2160 = C#

Note that the 6 two dimensional Forms are half the numerical value, which means that they are an octave below the 6 circles. To move an octave, you either halve or double the numerical value. On a stringed instrument, it would be halving or doubling the length of the string.

Tetrahedron = 720 = F#
Octahedron = 1440 = F#
Hexahedron = 2160 = C#
.................... = 2880 = F#
Icosahedron = 3600 = A#
.................... = 4320 = C#

While creating a Major Chord, the Platonic solids have an F# and C# missing that would complete a three part Major Chord in the key of F#. This is something I have yet to recognise. The Dodecahedron has internal angles of 6480, which is not represented as a musical note in 432hz Musical tuning. So out of the 7 Forms, that would leave the Sphere and Torus, though being round in shape, neither provide a simple means of determining the internal angles of each.

So two Forms to recognise to complete a perfect three octave three part harmony in the key of F#.

Of course that would present another 6 6 6 representation. :thumbup:

Program 6 6 6 09 Jul 2020 22:38 #8

• Flare
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
The first 6 two dimensional Forms, counting the edges of each Form, are;
Triangle - 3 edges
Square - 4 edges
Pentagon - 5 edges
Hexagon - 6 edges
Heptagon - 7 edges
Octagon - 8 edges

Note, the edges added together total 33, as does the first 7 numbers of the Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series);
1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8 + 13 = 33
There are also 33 vertebrae in the spine.

The internal angles and the corresponding notes in 432hz Musical tuning are;
Triangle = 180 = F#
Square = 360 = F#
Pentagon = 540 = C#
Hexagon = 720 = F#
Heptagon = 900 = A#
Octagon = 1080 = C#

Using six circles, as represented within the Flower of Life (6 circles around 1);
1st circle = 360 = F#
2 circles = 720 = F#
3 circles = 1080 = C#
4 circles = 1440 = F#
5 circles = 1800 = A#
6 circles = 2160 = C#

Note that the 6 two dimensional Forms are half the numerical value, which means that they are an octave below the 6 circles. To move an octave, you either halve or double the numerical value. On a stringed instrument, it would be halving or doubling the length of the string.

Tetrahedron = 720 = F#
Octahedron = 1440 = F#
Hexahedron = 2160 = C#
.................... = 2880 = F#
Icosahedron = 3600 = A#
.................... = 4320 = C#

While creating a Major Chord, the Platonic solids have an F# and C# missing that would complete a three part Major Chord in the key of F#. This is something I have yet to recognise. The Dodecahedron has internal angles of 6480, which is not represented as a musical note in 432hz Musical tuning. So out of the 7 Forms, that would leave the Sphere and Torus, though being round in shape, neither provide a simple means of determining the internal angles of each.

So two Forms to recognise to complete a perfect three octave three part harmony in the key of F#.

Of course that would present another 6 6 6 representation. :thumbup:

So IAAIA... you're back on the board again...

How was rehab? Was it difficult?

Because I don't see you post weed-smoking emoticons in every message of yours again?

Good on you man. Congratulations on being sober... must have been a hard time to kick off from such a severe Marihuana addiction.

We're all proud of you.

Stay strong buddy!

In regards to your posts above... you don't believe in God, but you do believe there's a Satan I see?

Program 6 6 6 10 Jul 2020 02:56 #9

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
So IAAIA... you're back on the board again...

G'day Flare.

Isn't "on the board" masonic terminology? :wissl:

Maybe it was laziness on your part or a lack of comprehension of the English language.

Am I back posting here again? Yes. The posts I have made make that obvious.
Flare wrote:
How was rehab? Was it difficult?

Because I don't see you post weed-smoking emoticons in every message of yours again?

Good on you man. Congratulations on being sober... must have been a hard time to kick off from such a severe Marihuana addiction.

We're all proud of you.

Stay strong buddy!

:chuckle:

Actually, I have been growing my own. Some .38 Special, a local strain specifically bred for medicinal use, high in both CBD oils and THC. Also some Afghani Kush, a pure Indica strain that is awesome for pain relief. I have also grown some Virginia tobacco, very smooth to smoke.

How about you, are you still 'sneaking off' to have a smoke?

I suggest that you grown your own, that way you KNOW it is organically grown and therefore purely beneficial for the physicality. :thumbup:
Flare wrote:
In regards to your posts above... you don't believe in God, but you do believe there's a Satan I see?

Well, I suppose you at least made reference to the information presented instead of only posting ad hominem logical fallacies. Good for you.

Actually, I believe "God" is a mythological character, as is "Satan". It is amazing that you could draw such a conclusion as you have presented when the name "Satan" has not been posted on this thread until you did it. I would be interested in noting which part of the information that has been posted you believe to a 'belief in Satan'.

Of course, such a question could well mean that you actually haven't READ the information presented and that your post is a knee jerk reaction to your indoctrination into a false belief about the Number 6 6 6.

Imagine, all those carbon atoms in your physicality all have 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Then there is the way you calculate the hours in a day every time your reference what time it is. As well as your use of a numerical system that is based upon the Number 6 6 6. :wissl:

Interestingly, every time you reference the Number 6 6 6 in a negative way, you are labeling your own physicality as a 'beast'. Such a negative expression would lead to a lack of self worth, which in turn would lead to an inferiority complex masked by a superiority complex. Amazing how you create your own experience from your own expression.

Remember, Life is both a refraction AND reflection. Therefore, what you give out you get back. :thumbup:

Thank you for your unique self expression.

Program 6 6 6 22 Jul 2020 19:08 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
(1^6 - 2^6) + 3^6 = 666

The number 6 is both the addition and multiplication of the first three numbers, 1 - 2 - 3.
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 x 2 x 3 = 6

Program 6 6 6 11 Aug 2020 08:46 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
There is a 24 digit repeating sequence within the Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series). This means that the first 24 numbers, when reduced to a single digit (from 13 forwards, so 1 + 3 = 4, 21 becomes 2 + 1 = 3, 34 - 3 + 4 = 7, etc, etc), create a 'loop' when they are joined together at the first and last numbers. When this is presented in a circle it shows the cyclical nature of the 24 digit repeating sequence.

First 24 Numbers of the Divine Proportion
1 = 1
1 = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
5 = 5
8 = 8
13 = 4
21 = 3
34 = 7
55 = 1
89 = 8
144 = 9
233 = 8
377 = 8
610 = 7
987 = 6
1597 = 4
2584 = 1
4181 = 5
6765 = 6
10946 = 2
17711 = 8
28657 = 1
46368 = 9

The repeating pattern of reduced numbers is .....
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 4 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 8 - 9 - 8 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 4 - 1 - 5 - 6 - 2 - 8 - 1 - 9

So, adding the last two digits together to provide the following number in the sequence, 1 + 9 = 10 & 1 + 0 = 1, then 9 + 1 = 10 & 1 + 0 = 1. so the 'loop' continues at the start again with 1 - 1, etc.

Now, you can have the Divine Proportion starting with the other nine numbers. For instance .....
1 - 1 - 2
1 - 2 - 3
1 - 3 - 4
1 - 4 - 5
1 - 5 - 6
1 - 6 - 7
1 - 7 - 8
1 - 8 - 9
1 - 9 - 1
..... which provides 9 series of numbers, each with a 24 digit repeating sequence, or 'loop'. Presenting the 9 series of numbers in a circular pattern looks exactly like this .....
-

-
Note that the Hexagram with the red points provide two equilateral triangles with the numbers 3 - 6 - 9 at the points.

Remember .....
6 + 6 + 6 = 18
6 x 6 x 6 = 216
...... and the second Hexagram with the white points provide two equilateral triangles with the numbers 1 - 1 - 1 & 8 - 8 - 8 respectively. Of course 1 and 8 can be seen as 18 and as there are 9 cycles of 24 numbers, 9 x 24 = 216, there are 216 numbers in total.

Now, if you 'spin' each cycle you can show a new image .....
-

-
..... that aligns the 3 - 6 - 9 numbers in each and every row and shows the reflective nature with the pattern

Remember .....
1 + 8 = 9
2 + 1 + 6 = 9
..... and the two numbers in polar opposition of each other on the circle add up to 9. For instance, both 9's in the Hexagram can be seen to be polar opposites and 9 + 9 = 18 & 1 + 8 = 9.

So, 216 numbers from the 9 x 24 digit repeating cycles, which again shows the connection of 6 6 6.

Last Edit: 11 Aug 2020 08:50 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo

Program 6 6 6 04 Oct 2020 10:28 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The Infinite Pattern That Never Repeats

Based on the 5 Platonic Solids and the Phi ratio, 1.618.

Last Edit: 04 Oct 2020 10:29 by I AM ALL I AM.