Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Death Penalty

The Death Penalty 07 Oct 2012 17:49 #21

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
@Rural_Oral
I wouldn't worry about the odd error when quoting people - we all get a 'quote' tag in the wrong place from time to time. It can always be edited and fixed if need be.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2012 17:51 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Death Penalty 08 Oct 2012 01:09 #22

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
The real perps are obvious and odious......locked up for life.....given gruel and made to work in isolation.
The low criminal psycho's - the same thing.
But not the death sentence ( not that it would be undeserved) but to them them crack or repent.
All the talk is for YOU and ME - their deterrent .....
The system is way too corrupt to be trusted. Too many innocents have already sizzled or swung.

The Death Penalty 08 Oct 2012 02:49 #23

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Friday wrote:
The real perps are obvious and odious......locked up for life.....given gruel and made to work in isolation.
The low criminal psycho's - the same thing.
But not the death sentence ( not that it would be undeserved) but to them them crack or repent.
All the talk is for YOU and ME - their deterrent .....
The system is way too corrupt to be trusted. Too many innocents have already sizzled or swung.

Corruption of the legal system is the biggest failing. It assists in the creation of the criminal class through enacting the laws concocted my the state. Which is also infested with members of the legal profession. It also serves to protect the whole corrupt network while dishing out injustice to those who never received the real (secret) rule book.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI