Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff.

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 13:59 #1

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
What is our natural state of being?
The new agers say it's all love and light, and fluffy and wonderful. The kind of people who live quite cushy lives it would seem :chuckle:
Why do we like horror films? Murder books? Why can we imagine horrible things? What part of us wants that, needs that? Is it just that we've been influenced by the supposed "Matrix"?

Look at nature...how brutal and horrific it is, everything killing and eating everything else. But because we humans in western civilisation live comparatively comfortable lives compared to some, and because of those comfortable lives we have many choices, it's easy to be all love and light, and fluffy and cosy. It's easy to be a vegetarian if you have money and the supermarket is always stocked with food.

Not sure where I've gone with this OP :chuckle: How can we be all love and light in a brutal world? And why can a good, kind person, write a horror story?

Are you following me? :D I think I've lost myself :chuckle:

:smoking:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 14:08 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
irrepressible wrote:
Are you following me? :D

Yes.

Its why we have allegories of light and dark ...eg god and the devil...good vs evil...which i think denotes the two parts of human behaviour.

see dualism...
Dualism can refer to moral dualism, (e.g. the conflict between good and evil),

Moral dualism began as a theological belief. Dualism was first seen implicitly in Egyptian Religious beliefs by the contrast of the gods Set (disorder, death) and Osiris (order, life).

More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism

:yinyan:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2012 14:08 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 14:09 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
irrepressible wrote:

Luciferianism?

Thelema?

:hide:

:hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 15:20 #4

• cantata
  • Silver Member
irrepressible wrote:
The new agers say it's all love and light, and fluffy and wonderful. The kind of people who live quite cushy lives it would seem :chuckle:
Why do we like horror films? Murder books? Why can we imagine horrible things? What part of us wants that, needs that? Is it just that we've been influenced by the supposed "Matrix"?

Look at nature...how brutal and horrific it is, everything killing and eating everything else. But because we humans in western civilisation live comparatively comfortable lives compared to some, and because of those comfortable lives we have many choices, it's easy to be all love and light, and fluffy and cosy. It's easy to be a vegetarian if you have money and the supermarket is always stocked with food.

Not sure where I've gone with this OP :chuckle: How can we be all love and light in a brutal world? And why can a good, kind person, write a horror story?

Are you following me? :D I think I've lost myself :chuckle:

:smoking:

Hiya irrie. :D Well, I often wonder this myself. I mean, I wouldn't by choice bother with any kind of spirituality or otherworld stuff except that every now and again I seem to get "pulled to do so". So, I start delving into it - you know, who are we, what's it all about, that kind of stuff - and for the life of me I can never make sense of any of it. If it's to "teach us" or "let us experience", it's a really, really stoopid way of doing it. :conf:

As far as I can ever make out, it is NOT possible to Uncover Our True Selves or "ascend" or anything like that, if only because we are constantly overtaken and sunk in MUNDANITY. I mean, what can Mundanity ever teach anyone? Other than to shuffle bored to death from one end of a day to the other on the long trog to the hole in the ground.

I can shift my thinking into Creative realms, and True Self dimensions... until I have to do all the hoovering, laundry, ironing, cooking, dog-walking, lawn-mowing and myriad futile tasks that must be endlessly repeated and that swallow a huge percent of time on earth. Mundanity. If the vast majority of people were asked, they'd have to surely admit that very, very few of them are actually living anything like the life they would choose to "experience" or "learn from".

Frankly, I'd take anything and everything New Agers have ever written and use it to wipe my bottom. :D That's about the best use for it.

Perhaps because of the mundanity, people seek out Dark Adventures - as long as they know they are really safe - so that in imagination they can see themselves Living The Risk? They enjoy being scared? Fear and excitement are very close friends, sometimes hard to tell apart, and either can sure as hell shake up yet another boring day.

I dunno. :roll: I just can't figure out why any of us would "choose" to come here (if we did - more New Age pap?) when we could be Spirit with the whole of space and eternity to flap around in.

:)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 15:56 #5

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
novum wrote:
Its why we have allegories of light and dark ...eg god and the devil...good vs evil...which i think denotes the two parts of human behaviour.

see dualism...

I think "God" and the "Devil" are the two sides of humans. It's like it was seperated from us, so we kind of look outside of ourselves.

What makes someone evil? Is it a predisposition? Is being good our natural state?

I probably shouldn't think too much about it :D
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2012 15:57 by irrepressible.

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 16:10 #6

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yes cantata, we're mired in mundanity :D
What can mundanity teach us? Maybe it's a device to get us to strive for things? To get us to desire something else, something other than mundanity...(My brain is not working as well as it can do at the moment, I feel as thick as shit today) :chuckle:
Maybe that's why entertainment is huge business these days. Our lives are mundane, so we seek out something to break it. We are given films, music, books, art, and that "satisfies" us...BUT! :O that serves to keep us trapped in a cycle of mundanity...like we accept the mundanity, because our desires can be satisfied with the next movie, the next book, etc.
Mundanity is the illness, entertainment is the pill...and thus we never reach our full potential and remain trapped as slaves, lining the pockets and enabling the people with more understanding than the masses, to live full lives... :think:

Being creative is the answer...maybe :D Are we all creative?
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2012 16:12 by irrepressible.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 16:21 #7

• cantata
  • Silver Member
irrepressible wrote:
Yes cantata, we're mired in mundanity :D
What can mundanity teach us? Maybe it's a device to get us to strive for things? To get us to desire something else, something other than mundanity...(My brain is not working as well as it can do at the moment, I feel as thick as shit today) :chuckle:
Maybe that's why entertainment is huge business these days. Our lives are mundane, so we seek out something to break it. We are given films, music, books, art, and that "satisfies" us...BUT! :O that serves to keep us trapped in a cycle of mundanity...like we accept the mundanity, because our desires can be satisfied with the next movie, the next book, etc.
Mundanity is the illness, entertainment is the pill...and thus we never reach our full potential and remain trapped as slaves, lining the pockets and enabling the people with more understanding than the masses, to live full lives... :think:

Being creative is the answer...maybe :D Are we all creative?

Well, that's what I mean, irrie. Mundanity can't teach us anything.... so why ae our lives comprised of 99.9 (recurring)% mundanity? I know people (including myself) who hated certain subjects at school (history, georgraphy, the sciences) because they were taught in a boring "rote" fashion; yet now those same subjects can be fantastic because some (very few) programmes or videos have brought them to life and they turn out to be fascinating subjects. What had us separated from liking them was being BORED by the presentation. Same with horses - take a vibrant young horse and train in to do 20 metre circles in an arena every day and it will go to sleep and hate work - witness riding school horses that do that all the time and hardly wake up in a lesson, compared to the thundering eventers and national hunt horses. Boredom and mundanity are killers of interest, energy or originality. It doesn't make sense that we wouldd then come to "learn" or "experience" in a place where 99.9 (recurring) % of the time was taken up by Mundanity.

Mundanity never teaches anything. And, so, yes, entertainment can give the vicarious adventure (good, bad or romantic) that is so lacking from our real lives. It's sad.

Especially when we think how spectacular an animal the Human Being is. And, yes, every last one of them is a creative force... if they could just muster the time or interest to do something about it in between the multifarious boring tasks and money-stretching they have to occupy their lives with.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 16:33 #8

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
so why are our lives comprised of 99.9 (recurring)% mundanity?

It's deliberate I think, to keep us from this;
cantata wrote:
Especially when we think how spectacular an animal the Human Being is. And, yes, every last one of them is a creative force...

And then onto this; :D
cantata wrote:
And, so, yes, entertainment can give the vicarious adventure (good, bad or romantic) that is so lacking from our real lives. It's sad.

Why is it lacking from our real lives? What stops most us from having adventures? If we're all having vicarious adventures, we won't have much time to slave, the same with creating things. If we're all creating our arses off, we'll be learning and breaking boundaries, these things are the enemy of slavery :chuckle:

I'd like to write more, but like I said, today I'm thick, and I can only write so much...in fact as an experiment let's see how long I can go on for before I won't be able to type more letters because of this stu
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2012 16:34 by irrepressible.

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 16:35 #9

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
^^^^ That is the maximum that can be posted on a PS3 :roll:

I'm getting my laptop in about two weeks or so anyway...I'm going to write a fucking wall of text in celebration :D
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2012 16:36 by irrepressible.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 18:51 #10

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
irrepressible wrote:
^^^^ That is the maximum that can be posted on a PS3 :roll:

I'm getting my laptop in about two weeks or so anyway...I'm going to write a fucking wall of text in celebration :D

The internet is trembling in abject fear of Irre's new laptop powers.... :hide:

:D

Seriously, I need a new one myself. This thing is on its way out.....its struggling.

I'm going to go for a standard desktop set-up rather than a laptop though I think, cos you get more bang for your bucks ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, MrsGood

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 03 Nov 2012 19:04 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
cantata wrote:
I know people (including myself) who hated certain subjects at school (history, georgraphy, the sciences) because they were taught in a boring "rote" fashion

I hated them - as I only learnt to understand decades later - because the syllabus is full of crap!
Lies and fabricated, random "laws" are the basis even of so-called "natural sciences", not much is natural about them. On the contrary.
Let alone history! Geography of course directly related to it :hahano:

Why are they doing this to us?
Because they need unconscious, disorientated creatures who are completely separated from their true origins - easy to handle and harvest.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2012 19:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, MrsGood

Our natural state/Love and light and all that...stuff. 04 Nov 2012 00:04 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
@ cantata and all

Nevertheless, I am glad they were unable to distort language completely :)
Newspeak does not work any longer. The msm f***ed themselves :joker:

Searching for "am Anfang war das Wort" my online dictionary only offers "zuerst war das Feuer" (Quest for Fire) - which in fact says it all... poor pathetic system mind control.

In the beginning was the Word: the Word was with God and the Word was God.

I always loved languages.
You can understand me - and if you don't, just ask.

I mostly understand what you are saying and I love to communicate with humans all around this planet, no matter what the colour of their skin is or their religious beliefs.

They could not destroy communication between real human beings and to me this is a very good omen.

:grouphug:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2012 00:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, MrsGood
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare