Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GOD

GOD 12 Nov 2012 21:15 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
I really like GOD.

And I don't mind referring to him as he/him.

He seems to be massively underestimated these days

:rofl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2012 21:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: irongate

GOD 12 Nov 2012 21:56 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
God is the Universe. :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer, PFIZIPFEI

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:26 #3

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
The Elohim, can be seductive without the balance of Om Namah Shivay
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:33 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
MrsGood wrote:
The Elohim, can be seductive without the balance of Om Namah Shivay

I am not acquainted to those entities

Would you please elaborate
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:40 #5

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
Elohim = God. Though a God without question, the Aum Namah Shivay, questions who is the God, this is good for the Elohim/God to be aware of, for it sees the appetite, and once seen is like the elbow in the ribs the Elohim/God may need.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:44 #6

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
God, the concept of God as a He...he's like an absentee father who doesn't give two shits about his kids. If God is a He, well he's a bit of a bastard :D
He's allowing millions of men, women, and children to starve and be killed in wars, etc. because he's too preoccupied with helping people to win Tennis matches, and helping footballers to score goals? :chuckle: I hear these Tennis players after winning finals and things, "I'd like to thank my god, blah blah". And you see Footballers crossing themselves and pointing at the sky after they've scored a goal. An actor winning a fucking award, "I want to thank God, blah blah". Well what about all the dying kids eh? All the famine, war, disease? How do these people reconcile that? "Hey, fuck all the evil in the world, fuck all the starving children, God just helped me to score a goal in a football game, he's great!".

God as a He? Like a man? "he made us in his own image"? Nah, doesn't sit right with me.

I pretty much agree with novum :D Universe.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2012 22:46 by irrepressible.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, pheony, cantata

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:48 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
MrsGood wrote:
Elohim = God. Though a God without question, the Aum Namah Shivay, questions who is the God, this is good for the Elohim/God to be aware of, for it sees the appetite, and once seen is like the elbow in the ribs the Elohim/God may need.

Thanks for your response.

I hope you don't mind that I am a simple human being and I prefer to stick to simple human terms.

GOD is everything that is to me. I don't need elaborate constructs created by other human intellects.

Thanks, MrsGood, again for your answer which made this even more clear to me.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrsGood, irongate

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:49 #8

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
call it what you will but universe or god or elohim, are all the same. So you can not claim the universe is good if you hold it in the same esteem as one does a god.

Edit ; My response to irre
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2012 22:52 by MrsGood.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:54 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
MrsGood wrote:
call it what you will but universe or god or elohim, are all the same. So you can not claim the universe is good if you hold it in the same esteem as one does a god.


Did you respond to my comment?

I did not claim a thing.

According to my perception GOD is all that is. GOD is just a name for all that is and I don't need an uncountable number of names for all that is. To me it is GOD.

I did not say it is "good".
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:56 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
irrepressible wrote:

I pretty much agree with novum :D Universe.

Could you define "Universe" please?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:56 #11

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
MrsGood wrote:
call it what you will but universe or god or elohim, are all the same. So you can not claim the universe is good if you hold it in the same esteem as one does a god.


Did you respond to my comment?

I did not claim a thing.

According to my perception GOD is all that is. GOD is just a name for all that is and I don't need an uncountable number of names for all that is. To me it is GOD.

I did not say it is "good".

Yeah my fault entirely it was my response to irre, but then after too long a wait i realised it may have looked like a crazy come back to you, sorry again :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 22:59 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
MrsGood wrote:
Yeah my fault entirely it was my response to irre, but then after too long a wait i realised it may have looked like a crazy come back to you, sorry again :)

No problem, MrsGood :)
I still don't get it why you need special names for god entities.
And what are god entities good for?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2012 23:00 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 23:03 #13

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
You don't but it separates mankind if they use titles; be it universe /God/ Elohim etc etc, all part of the grand design, and bravo we as humans love our intellect /whether lack or abundance of :clap:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 23:06 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
MrsGood wrote:
You don't but it separates mankind if they use titles; be it universe /God/ Elohim etc etc, all part of the grand design, and bravo we as humans love our intellect /whether lack or abundance of :clap:

So you welcome separation by religion? Could you please specify what exactly you mean with this sentence about "seperates mankind".

Intellect (minion to the ego) to me is less than flyspeck compared to all that is. :P Sorry, but this is what it is to me.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2012 23:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 12 Nov 2012 23:11 #15

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
MrsGood wrote:
You don't but it separates mankind if they use titles; be it universe /God/ Elohim etc etc, all part of the grand design, and bravo we as humans love our intellect /whether lack or abundance of :clap:

So you welcome separation by religion?

Intellect to me is less than flyspeck compared to all that is. :P Sorry, but this is what it is to me.

I welcome no religion, and intelligent consciousness IS all, and that can be honoured by any who choose, regardless of birth place, colour education or not.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

GOD 13 Nov 2012 01:03 #16

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
irrepressible wrote:

I pretty much agree with novum :D Universe.

Could you define "Universe" please?

Err :think: y'know, everything...all that is...every particle in existence, every atom...and beyond...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, PFIZIPFEI

GOD 13 Nov 2012 04:39 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
irrepressible wrote:
God, the concept of God as a He...he's like an absentee father who doesn't give two shits about his kids. If God is a He, well he's a bit of a bastard :D
He's allowing millions of men, women, and children to starve and be killed in wars, etc. because he's too preoccupied with helping people to win Tennis matches, and helping footballers to score goals? :chuckle: I hear these Tennis players after winning finals and things, "I'd like to thank my god, blah blah". And you see Footballers crossing themselves and pointing at the sky after they've scored a goal. An actor winning a fucking award, "I want to thank God, blah blah". Well what about all the dying kids eh? All the famine, war, disease? How do these people reconcile that? "Hey, fuck all the evil in the world, fuck all the starving children, God just helped me to score a goal in a football game, he's great!".

This is why 'God' is dualistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Could you define "Universe" please?
Pantheism is a word derived from the Greek roots pan (meaning "all") and theos (meaning "God"). It is the belief that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God, or that the Universe (or Nature) is identical with divinity.

Pantheism is the view that the Universe and God are identical

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

GOD 13 Nov 2012 19:52 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
It's not only that God and the universe are identical, but all that is and there is much more than the universe,
and I detest the term pantheism because it contains PAN which reminds me of Coudenhove-Kalergi and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_%28god%29
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 13 Nov 2012 22:56 #19

  • MrsGood
  • MrsGood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 121
  • Likes received: 63
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It's not only that God and the universe are identical, but all that is and there is much more than the universe,

Oh there most definitely is, for thats just the box :approved:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

GOD 13 Nov 2012 23:22 #20

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
''God helps those who help themselves'' so the saying goes.

Shoplifters in Strangeways would no doubt disagree..
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.7%United StatesIreland 0.5%Ireland
United Kingdom 19.3%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaPoland 0.4%Poland
Australia 4.8%AustraliaIndia 0.4%India
Netherlands 3.3%NetherlandsItaly 0.3%Italy
Germany 3%GermanyBelgium 0.3%Belgium
France 2.1%FranceBrazil 0.3%Brazil
China 1.5%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Russian Federation 1.3%Russian FederationGreece 0.2%Greece
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Sweden 1%SwedenFinland 0.2%Finland
Colombia 0.8%ColombiaDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Romania 0.8%RomaniaUkraine 0.2%Ukraine
Norway 0.6%NorwayRepublic Of Moldova 0.2%Republic Of Moldova

Active Users

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).