GOD 21 Apr 2017 23:25 #121

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson:

'The Existence of God: The Pre-requisite for all Politics'

vid descr
Bishop Richard Williamson, ‘’the World’s only Christian Bishop’’ is an Independent Traditional Catholic Bishop, appointed by Archbishop Lefebvre. He’s a seeker of and defender of the Truth – a brave man not afraid to speak out, and where the truth is concerned he never, never backs down. Illustrative of this is his meteoric rise to worldwide fame in 2009, when an interview he gave in Germany to Swedish TV was broadcast. In this interview he made comments largely in agreement with the original reports of The International Committee of The Red Cross, which state that a total of 200,000 inmates died in the German run camps, and that these people were made up of all ethnic groups, religions and races, and that they died of disease accentuated by lack of food and medicine brought about by Allied bombing of German supply lines, (even the German guards died). Nothing wrong with agreeing with the Red Cross? As a result of this interview and his refusal to retract his comments, the regime that rules Germany has persistently persecuted him, and repeatedly tried to convict him of committing a thought crime. However, he keeps being found 'not guilty'. So what does the regime and its string pullers do? They try again. And again. And again. And rather like EU referendums, when they don't get the result they want, they try again.
When asked how many times he has been put on trial for these comments, the good Bishop and his lawyers laugh and reply they've lost count, but it is at least seven! In this talk the Bishop will look at the broader issues as to how and why, throughout the West, Liberalism with its 'Holocaustianity', is now fast becoming the State enforced, compulsory religion, and Holocaust museums the new cathedrals. Most importantly, he will look at why the enemy of civilisations, cultures and traditions is so keen on desacralizing the world.
[ If you would like a pdf copy of the handout 'The March to the Abyss' please email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ]

Any responses/opinions on Richard Williamson's powerful speech?

Just asking (rhetorically) ...

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 23:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GOD 21 Apr 2017 23:52 #122

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson:

'The Existence of God: The Pre-requisite for all Politics'

vid descr
Bishop Richard Williamson, ‘’the World’s only Christian Bishop’’ is an Independent Traditional Catholic Bishop, appointed by Archbishop Lefebvre. He’s a seeker of and defender of the Truth – a brave man not afraid to speak out, and where the truth is concerned he never, never backs down. Illustrative of this is his meteoric rise to worldwide fame in 2009, when an interview he gave in Germany to Swedish TV was broadcast. In this interview he made comments largely in agreement with the original reports of The International Committee of The Red Cross, which state that a total of 200,000 inmates died in the German run camps, and that these people were made up of all ethnic groups, religions and races, and that they died of disease accentuated by lack of food and medicine brought about by Allied bombing of German supply lines, (even the German guards died). Nothing wrong with agreeing with the Red Cross? As a result of this interview and his refusal to retract his comments, the regime that rules Germany has persistently persecuted him, and repeatedly tried to convict him of committing a thought crime. However, he keeps being found 'not guilty'. So what does the regime and its string pullers do? They try again. And again. And again. And rather like EU referendums, when they don't get the result they want, they try again.
When asked how many times he has been put on trial for these comments, the good Bishop and his lawyers laugh and reply they've lost count, but it is at least seven! In this talk the Bishop will look at the broader issues as to how and why, throughout the West, Liberalism with its 'Holocaustianity', is now fast becoming the State enforced, compulsory religion, and Holocaust museums the new cathedrals. Most importantly, he will look at why the enemy of civilisations, cultures and traditions is so keen on desacralizing the world.
[ If you would like a pdf copy of the handout 'The March to the Abyss' please email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ]

If you have not noticed its the weekend Frau and everybody knows what God does at the weekends :wissl: :cool2:

GOD 22 Apr 2017 11:38 #123

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
<snip>Abrahamic religious promotional material<snip>

I can say God, but that is not my God. That is only a noise and no more potent than any other noise.
- Tleilaxu Pledge
Dune series
Frank Herbert
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 11:42 by I AM ALL I AM.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 14:49 #124

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:wissl:

I Am that I Am
(אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎, ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje]) is the common English translation (JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

biblehub.com/exodus/3-14.htm

God's name, the I Am, reveals the fullness of His nature.

"I am" is the English translation of the meaning of God's personal name.

The English transliteration of God's personal name is YHWH.

With vowels added: YAHWEH

Translated: I AM WHO I AM

www.yhwh.com/GINGN/gingn.htm

Seems you are totally into Abrahamic religions, contrary to your false claims, IAAIA.
You even chose the translated Hebrew name of YHWH as your moniker.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 14:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

GOD 22 Apr 2017 16:27 #125

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
"That God" is an asshole.
Happily, he is only one of a great number of Gods and Goddesses.
(The Hindus alone have a million Gods.)
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

GOD 22 Apr 2017 16:47 #126

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

That's a good find.

Isn't really a surprise of course to have confirmed with what kind of a creature we're dealing with, as it basically already dripped off of him;

- 'anti Nazi'
- 'anti natural order'
- LGBT
- very materialistic
- promotes drug use
- promotes degeneracy
- can only resort to trolling
- makes the weirdest posts
- last but not least, Gaia likes him and IAAIA likes Gaia*

* This due to jews smelling eachother out by instinct and then they automatically team up. And even if they disagree on a certain matter, then they won't attack eachother for the sake of the (((greater good)))
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

GOD 22 Apr 2017 17:14 #127

bd wrote:

All Gods are emanations of The One :)
like having multiple personalities or like the fibonacci sequence

GOD 22 Apr 2017 19:10 #128

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

May I add

- megalomania
- omniscience
- arrogance
- smileymania

to your list, Flare?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 19:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 21:12 #129

• Flare

Yep, that completes the list. :yup:
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

GOD 22 Apr 2017 21:32 #130

bd wrote:

Say it to his face :wissl:

Cant really get into an arguement about "God" existing, but plenty of people have experiences with entities :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

GOD 22 Apr 2017 21:46 #131

• Frothy
  • Released
Did I say, I hate God...what good did he ever do?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 21:54 by Frothy.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:04 #132

Ausrotten wrote:

You hate God ,and yet have to ask the question ''what good did God ever do''
Does this not imply that you dont know God ?

Thus hating for the sake of hating ?

Just trying to make sense of your assertion and question

God made Men mortal ,And thats Gooooooooooooooooood :yup:
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 22:06 by backfromthebrink.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:05 #133

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ausrotten wrote:

Ausrotten wrote:
I'm not an atheist but I hate God.

So I can't say for certain that I hate anything, only that the one thing that makes me most annoyed is God.

I don't like being annoyed, so I conclude that I must hate God.

I HATE GOD (started by :arowup:) :right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64523-i-hate-god.html

:roll: :cool2: :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:18 #134

• Frothy
  • Released
Oh yes, I did say...I hate him, I hate him!!

I wonder where he came from? Suppose he just hangs about in heaven and gets his beard groomed by tiny angles?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:21 #135

• Frothy
  • Released
backfromthebrink wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

It was a rhetorical question.

So how have you concluded that making men mortal is goooood ? And how do you know that god did that?

I've never heard of god doing anything good. just plagues and genocide etc.. or are they supposed to be good ?

So he made a place then fucked it up?

Jesus ''cured lepers'' but it must have been God that created leprosy to start with, or was Jesus just fixing snags?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 22:28 by Frothy.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:36 #136

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
Oh yes, I did say...I hate him, I hate him!!

I wonder where he came from? Suppose he just hangs about in heaven and gets his beard groomed by tiny angles?

You just can't help it ey?

Satan At The Wailing Wall
By Brother Nathanael Kapner 

If there’s one rite of passage that every American politician must pass through it’s doing obeisance to the Jews at the Wailing Wall.

Even Rand Paul caved to the Jews (something his father would never do) and found himself sacrificing his own son to the Kotel Rabbi looking as if he was being led away to the slaughter.

You see, taking the mark of the beast in order to buy Jewish admission to sell political services is every American politician’s career-dependent rite of passage.

Now, the Jews would have us believe that there’s something sacred about the Western Wall, that it’s a remnant of the Second Temple, where paper prayers of the Goyim are snatched by the ‘Divine Presence’ who supposedly dwells in its crevices and stones.

Dead wrong.

The Wailing Wall is actually the remains of a Roman fortress called “Fort Antonia” built north of the actual Temple where no protruding rock ever existed but rather was built upon the Gihon Spring.

The rock upon which the Dome of the Rock was built adjoining the Western Wall was actually the centerpiece around which Fort Antonia was built. There’s nothing sacred about this rock or this Wall.

This is attested to by the eyewitness, Jewish historian Josephus, who also wrote in his “Jewish Wars” that the Romans left nothing above or below ground of the Second Temple so that one coming to Jerusalem thereafter would never believe a Temple ever existed.

According to Josephus, Titus, the Roman General who razed Jerusalem to the ground in 70 AD, allowed Fort Antonia to remain to house the Tenth Legion left to monitor Roman affairs in Jerusalem.

And thus the prophecy of Christ, “Not one stone will be left upon another,” was fulfilled. God will not be mocked.

If you still don’t believe me, then get the book, “The Temples That Jerusalem Forgot,” by Professor Dr Ernest Martin, and you’ll surely be convinced.

Now, what Rand Paul should have known is that the Wailing Wall is the seat of a Satanic ritual outlined by the 13th Century Jewish occult system known as the Kabbalah as expounded in the Zohar and expanded upon by the 18th Century Hasidic Movement.

You see, this so-called ‘Divine Presence’ at the Wailing Wall is actually the Kabbalistic feminine emanation of their false god, the “Shekinah.”

Watch closely how the rabbis thrust their pelvises and penises back and forth in a prescribed prayer movement called “davening” in which the Jew copulates with the ‘Shekinah’ in order to give birth to an erotic union with the ‘Ein Soph,’ the Kabbalistic masculine emanation of their false god.

Now watch this young Jewish boy, who instinctively knowing that “davening” is a lewd and embarrassing act…just can’t bring himself to perform the thrusting of his pelvis.

My friends, for Rand Paul, and for so many other saps like McCain, Bush, Obama, Clinton, and Romney, to perform the rite of political passage at the Wailing Wall is nothing less than to shake hands with the Devil.

And if God doesn’t dwell in temples made by human hands, (as the Bible tells us), much less would He dwell in a Roman fortress.

The hoax is on.

Not only are our politicians selling their souls to the Jews at a Roman fortress named Fort Antonia, now misnamed, ‘The Western Wall,’ they’re participating in a lewd occult ritual where the so-called ‘Divine Presence’ is actually Satan himself.

Satan’s seat is at the Wailing Wall and our politicians—brought there by the Jews—are carrying him all the way back home to America.

smoloko.com/?p=11866

ww2truth.com/
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:36 #137

Ausrotten wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

It was a rhetorical question.

So how have you concluded that making men mortal is goooood ? And how do you know that god did that?

I've never heard of god dong anything good. just plagues and genocide etc.. or are they supposed to be good ?

So he made a place then fucked it up?

Well man has failed from the very beginning,So its pointless giving a failure immortality to eternally fail.
Lucky guess :joker:

God's good ''things'' are simple ,Look a little closer you might find the good ''things''
God made a place ,man fucked it up :yup:

Jesus ''cured lepers'' but it must have been God that created leprosy to start with, or was Jesus just fixing snags

Maybe God was testing jesus ? Just as God Tests all men ,Jesus however did not fail.
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 22:44 by backfromthebrink.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 22:45 #138

• Frothy
  • Released
God made a place which included men who fucked it up = God fucked it up.

The creation of man with all his faults would be the decision of God, man is only capable of what God empowered him to do, so if man fucked up the planet, God has created that self organising system, where things are created and then destroyed (pathologically by man).

if you step back and look at the entire system of life on Earth, it's creation and destruction, God created them both, as part of a self organising system.

So if he exists, and is the creator, it's his fault, not man's fault, man is merely following God's design. Creating man was a step to far on the destruction path, it's set off balance.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 22:52 by Frothy.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 23:02 #139

So if your son goes out and murders someone ,its your fault and it is you who should go to prison ?
Man has faults ,only for man to figure out his faults so that he may know him self and his creator.

GOD 22 Apr 2017 23:05 #140

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
God made a place which included men who fucked it up = God fucked it up.

The creation of man with all his faults would be the decision of God, man is only capable of what God empowered him to do, so if man fucked up the planet, God has created that self organising system, where things are created and then destroyed (pathologically by man).

if you step back and look at the entire system of life on Earth, it's creation and destruction, God created them both, as part of a self organising system.

So if he exists, and is the creator, it's his fault, not man's fault, man is merely following God's design. Creating man was a step to far on the destruction path, it's set off balance.

God represents the humans, Satan represents the jews.

The reason the planet is getting fucked up is because the jews won't let the whites sort the world out.

ww2truth.com/
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare