Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos"

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 19 Feb 2013 21:53 #1

  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT
  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 164
  • Likes received: 21
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 21 Feb 2013 20:25 #2

  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT
  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 164
  • Likes received: 21
White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.

There is something different about being Black.
How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 21 Feb 2013 20:27 #3

  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT
  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 164
  • Likes received: 21
Are White People Albinos? A Provocative Video.


dtui.com/diversityblog/?p=32

Last Edit: 21 Feb 2013 20:28 by LUCIDLY SENTIENT.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 21 Feb 2013 21:57 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961


more pictures
www.stern.de/fotografie/albinismus-scheue-lichtgestalten-1800325-240c0fc180bbea08.htm


Don't know why it should be important who descended of who.
People are different - beautifully so - and I detest so-called psychology.
I think psychologists are the most mentally disturbed people on earth.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2013 22:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, KayDee, Avacyn, Asva

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 22 Feb 2013 19:26 #5

  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT
  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 164
  • Likes received: 21
It shouldn't be important. But the whole world and all it's "systems", education, monetary, religious, entertainment is based upon the importance of "who descended of who" and keeping it secret!!


Just look at how many views a thread like this will get as opposed to "pedo" threads. :roll:
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2013 19:30 by LUCIDLY SENTIENT.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 22 Feb 2013 20:08 #6

  • KayDee
  • KayDee's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 128
  • Likes received: 151
While I could care less whether white people descended from Albinos or aliens; there is absolutely no proof of what you claim. I also noticed you started the exact same thread just a couple of days before posting this one.

:bs:
We are vain and we are blind. I hate people when they're not polite.
~Talking Heads
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2013 20:09 by KayDee.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, PFIZIPFEI

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 22 Feb 2013 20:18 #7

  • phemohilia
  • phemohilia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
  • Posts: 534
  • Likes received: 764
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.

There is something different about being Black.
How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.




Here is a cute kitten. Therefore, your argument is invalid. :coffee:
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 22 Feb 2013 20:46 #8

  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT
  • LUCIDLY SENTIENT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 164
  • Likes received: 21
phemohilia wrote:
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.

There is something different about being Black.
How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.




Here is a cute kitten. Therefore, your argument is invalid. :coffee:





Don't know what that's all about, but if you can not contribute something constructive, please just go away. Thanks.!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 22 Feb 2013 20:52 #9

  • KayDee
  • KayDee's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 128
  • Likes received: 151
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
phemohilia wrote:
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.

There is something different about being Black.
How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.




Here is a cute kitten. Therefore, your argument is invalid. :coffee:





Don't know what that's all about, but if you can not contribute something constructive, please just go away. Thanks.!!

A cute kitten is just as valid as anything you've posted. But...I can't see the kitty! Booo!
We are vain and we are blind. I hate people when they're not polite.
~Talking Heads
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 26 Feb 2013 10:51 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
my comment 21 Feb 2013 21:57


If the first link does not work take the second and click on "Fotostrecke 12 Bilder"
www.stern.de/fotografie/albinismus-scheue-lichtgestalten-1800325-240c0fc180bbea08.html
www.stern.de/fotografie/albinismus-scheue-lichtgestalten-1800325.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 02 Nov 2014 15:46 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961




Of course white people did not descend from African albinos, nor are African albinos the result of race mixing,
just to make this clear.

Imagine, I did not dare to say this publicly on this forum in early 2013!
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Avacyn

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 02 Nov 2014 18:19 #12

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
PFIZIPFEI wrote:




Of course white people did not descend from African albinos, nor are African albinos the result of race mixing,
just to make this clear.

Imagine, I did not dare to say this publicly on this forum in early 2013!
.

The two on the left hand side look like some more illegitimate broom chamber Bobbele children.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 02 Nov 2014 18:32 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Oracle wrote:
The two on the left hand side look like some more illegitimate broom chamber Bobbele children.


That's exactly what I thought, while posting.
"All chicks are sluts"-type who adores his Yiddishe mame.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2014 18:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 02 Nov 2014 18:35 #14

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
LUCIDLY SENTIENT wrote:
White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.
There is something different about being Black.
How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.

The keyword of the day is >>>

The Isis papers

Well I see & don't symbols speak a million words (back to Egypt)>>>

The Isis Papers Mixtape is the prelude to an 'Ancient Future' mixtape which is dropping next month featuring unreleased Cyrus Malachi verses and exclusive Triple Darkness joints. Production comes from Beat Butcha, 7th Dan, Diplamat, Blastah and Endemic as well as being mixed and scratched by DMC world champions DJ Switch and DJ Furious P. The Isis Papers Mixtape is out on NO CURE RECORDS June 2010 as a free Download and Limited Hard copies will be available at all good Hip Hop outlets. Now you know im looking forward to this one!
http://hiphophypedog.blogspot.com/2010/05/isis-papers-mixtape-ft-unreleased-cyrus.html 





I think I know where this comes from (key words used)>>>>

These insecure thinking patterns have their root in the very grafting process that gave birth to the White Man 6,000 years ago as outlined by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad on pages 103 to 122 in Message To The Blackman in America. Dr. Frances Cress Welsing describes in her famed work The Isis Papers: The Keys To The Colors how this recent man on the planet earth projects his own sense of genetic inferiority against the White Woman herself and ultimately to all of the darker (Original) peoples of the earth. In essence, it is a contagion that causes us to become overly concerned with our own social standing and how much we materialistically poses in relation to others in our immediate environment. With this mentality we aggressively view women and other men that most closely resemble us as our competition which leads to us fearing, hating, senselessly arguing and shedding blood. This maladaptive psychological disorder in the Latin American men is known as “machismo,” however it is a symptomatic condition and a disease that is experienced by all conquered Original peoples of the earth.
The term “machismo” is commonly translated as “sexism” or “male chauvinism.” According to Webster’s Universal College Dictionary, sexism is prejudicial thinking or discrimination based on sex; especially against women. This is very limited when analyzing the full scope of the mentality. Sexism, if anything, as we have experienced it, is an offshoot of the extreme insecurities we as men have developed as a result of what we have experienced in colonialism and slavery. Machismo derives from the word “macho,” which in its functional use refers to an over exaggerated expression of masculinity. Essentially, it is an attempt to compensate for a sense of manhood that has been stripped away. Hence, the comically sounding yet popular Latin American phrase “El Macho De La Pelicula” (The very masculine star of the movie or the show) refers to a man who is highly praised for having an overly aggressive command. It is common in Latin American households to encourage young males to ascribe to this character type.
http://elhombreoriginal.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/machismo-a-disease/ 



And not to forget this one >>>
As far I can make out from the symbolics >>
the "ISIS" = the simple body .... "Horus" = the Soul,heart only being;........... Set = the Spirit




Lots of info here on ISIS >>>
https://timetowakeupnews.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/isis-the-isis-ice-us-ritual-the-iceland-volcano-goes-into-labor-high-magick/ 


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 02:15 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 02 Nov 2014 22:04 #15

  • Asva
  • Asva's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 491
  • Likes received: 165
The way I have read it is that Semiramis was the wife and mother of Nimrod. Semiramis was worshipped as a queen of heaven and later immortalised as Ishtar, represented as a fertility symbol e.g. egg, rabbit or you might say things associated with easter.

The embarrassment of Nimrod marrying his mother was covered up by the Trinity doctrine akin to the Isis, Osiris, Horus structure. Nimrods so called son was Tammuz in ancient Babylonian and he was represented by a cross which was used as a symbol of worship via the trinity, do you see where I am going yet?

Nimrod was born on 25th Dec, or rather he was celebrated on 25th December, a significant date in the calander to mark the passing of the seasons, so 25th December became a holiday or should I say holi-day. Nimrod (or the persona that was) might be called the inventor of holidays?

I therefor put it to you that Semiramis was expect in the art of propaganda and the first version of Isis, Ishtar, Mary, Miriam etc A minor point, but what say you?

Im open to debate so do not feel trolled :noway:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 06 Mar 2015 13:44 #16

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
White people did not evolve from black albinos. When you stop to look at it, Indian people share a lot of characteristics with European people, indicating a shared ancestry. You also have to consider the fact that nasal formation, and other characteristics are suited for the hot climates Africa has. You can't easily get rid of it like that.

Sorry, but I find the whole idea laughably ridiculous. Others, however, might well believe it, and if so, that is their choice. We are all allowed to hold different opinions.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 21 Mar 2017 12:02 #17

  • X-MAN-J
  • X-MAN-J's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes received: 7
All people were once dark skinned with brown eyes and dark hair. No exceptions. At some point in the past a mutation occurred in humans that caused albinism. That is correct, you read that right, at one time all humans were dark skinned, and we all had brown eyes, and dark hair as stated and the DNA backs this up to all Haplogroups where it splits at one with a mutation the others don't have. .

This one distinct group of dark people had something one day that happened in one particular place on the globe to them, with one particular tribe of people. The most extreme case of this albino mutation is red hair and freckles or 'Ginger' as we call them today. The fact is this haplogroup, which is my haplogroup as it turns out, which is the R1B haplogroupings, has a mutation that occurred somewhere in the Caucasus Mts. At least that is the current theory. We believe that blue eyes originated from one particular female. We are relatively certain that this same female, and other factors related to this same mutation also stem to this event in human history. At this time we don't know for sure how this happened. Blue eyes, green eyes, red hair, freckles, and it appears, at least by some studies that RH negative blood type are all related to this same mutation and may have occurred at or around the same time to the same female.

We believe this mutation occurred by mating with a man with blue eyes and RH negative blood type and lesser variants are blond hair and green eyes or blond or sandy hair and gray eyes. Genghis Khan means 'Gray Eyes' and he was in fact a lesser variant of this same mutation. (more on that later) This R1B haplogroup as it turns out, at least in humans has the majority of the red hair on the planet. Most of it seen in other places mixed in other groups of humans can be traced back to this R1B group as the original.

This haplgroup of mutants, real life "X-Men" if you will, with severe albinism found that they were more comfortable in cold or higher elevations. We believe now that there were mixed opinions about this when it occurred. It is said in one film by some researchers that a king from long ago saw this and thought it was something of great beauty, this vision of a angelic being women he saw! The golden locks, the glowing skin and complexion all attracted this king greatly and he took her for his wife! This brought the white genes into royalty at an early time because of this king. This is thought to have occurred in the Caucasus Mts by most researchers.

In those times it is reported that the people saw these white skinned people as those having more 'soul' or light in their being, in their presence! This 'light' was greatly desired so darker tribes began after this king started it, to adopt a policy of trying to incorporate more light into their families so it was then thought that because these lighter people contained more soul that if they brought that into their families that surely their families would be blessed with such life! And so from here some took to this culture as royalty and something of great beauty and to be desired and cherished. In other cultures in other places these were looked at as a bad thing and red people were killed, even eaten by some as Gabi Plum covers in her wonderful videos on youtube about the red haired peoples in "Our Cousins Across The Sea."

They moved to these places migrating north and became the people called Caucasians today or Anglo's and it is believed by many researchers that Tut's DNA and others are R1B because as stated they were adopted into royalty at a time in the past by a king finding this to be attractive.

This new group of R1B descendants with this red gene are believed to have at one time branched off of the R1A group that was darker skinned, and after this mutation we now believe these 'mutants' were forced out or made to live in their own area just as we see evidenced in other primate studies with hybrids. We believe that this human nature to push away those that are 'different' came from whatever brings this out in Chimps and Howler monkeys also. As a result the group banned together and went north, not so much originally because they recognized they liked living their better due to the sun conditions but at first were simply pushed that way hence the R1B is the group today referred to as "northern European" and the R1A the "Southern". The southern group is still darker skinned also.

What we have is the southern group today that is still darker complected and is lacking specific genes the northern group exhibits. Recent findings by Russian scientists and geneticists disproves the "Out Of Africa" claim. Re-examining the "Out Of Africa" Theory and the origin of Europeoids (A.K.A.- Caucasoids) in light of DNA Genealogy. Seven Thousand Five Hundred Fifty-Six (7556) haplotypes of 46 subclades, in 17 major haplogroups were considered, and the findings that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid as well as all non-African haplogroups do not carry either SNP's M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262, M32, M59, P289, P291, P102, M13, M171, M118, (Haplogroup A and it's subclades SNP's ) or M60, M181, P90 from Haplogroup B. (1)

1)Klyosov, A. & Rozhanskii, I. 2012 "Re-Examining "Out Of Africa" Theory and the origin of Europeoids (Caucasoids) In Light of DNA Genealogy. Advances in Anthropology, 2, 80-86

The question then becomes, what took place between these two groups to split them apart causing a mutation in one as well as a very unique and complicated language and linguistics of the Basque people today of which the R1B group is all related to? This group of people tell the story quite simply that a group of survivors from after a great cataclysm showed up on their shores one day and asked for help. At or around the same time that this occurred other survivors showed up on other shores to the south and north in what is today Ireland. In yet other parts of the world still more survivors turned up in various pockets also leaving the tells in the genetic lines as they went.

Then in time these groups mated together with the peoples already there and became well ingrained and the offspring of these people became the Gaelic, Irish, Scottish, and Basque people and all those related to them to this day. Before all this occurred, and before the migrations north, at some point in their travels they had become lighter skinned than their ancestors.

This group is the same group of Red Beard peoples found in China and also the group today called Arayan's or Aryan in India Arayanians as we know them to be today in India also spelled, 'Iranian" in English. Whatever you wish to label them is fine its the same red haired or 'ruddy complexion' people that sailed the seas known as 'Persians'. This same line is the group responsible for Gray Eyes (Genghis Khan).

In another time, in another age of hominids with minds and eyesight thought to be brighter than the current version roaming the earth today a meeting took place between two different species of peoples! This group we know as R1A is believed to have come upon another hominid group in their travels. It was that chance meeting with the other unknown group that is believed responsible for this mutation that made this R1B mutation possible. This group is apparently small in number, and it apparently was able to mate with and produce viable offspring with the R1A group of darker skinned migrants that it met. We believe that whatever this group of primates was that it had fair skin, blue eyes, and RH negative blood type as well as a very high cranial capacity and intelligence quotient. It may have been a slightly different line of Neanderthal that had mated with some other species in it's past, that it carried forward in it's own line until this meeting.

We know from studies done on other primates and even with other types of animals that a form of racism does occur with Howler monkeys and more. There is a video below, titled, "Children Of Lemuria" by Robert Sepehr that I recommend you watch on that if you do nothing else while here. It is very short, very to the point and it is exactly what created all sub groups of hominid hybrids as they formed. Our own built in bias pushed these mutants out the same way Genghis Khan was berated and pushed out causing him to react by building his own empire. See below. Watch this you'll see where we all get our built in racism from and once we begin to learn about our own primitive origins we can then begin to build around them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 23 Mar 2017 10:59 #18

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day X-MAN-J.

Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Interesting first post, I enjoyed the read. Do you have a link for the website you got it from?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: X-MAN-J

White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos" 23 Mar 2017 11:08 #19

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Wherever White People originated, all that is water under the bridge and we have to deal with our place in the world in the present with an eye to the future. That future is going to be rather bleak if we pit ourselves in competition against all the non-White People on the planet.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Black Supremacist Thread 23 Mar 2017 13:24 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Black Supremacist Thread


White People are are the descendants of "African Albinos"


Yes of course, if you want to believe that Albinos are a race

:larf:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 13:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.