Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Difference between humans and animals?

The Difference between humans and animals? 18 Mar 2013 23:40 #21

• StarsChildren
novum wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
It's the brutality of it that gets me... it just seems so cruel and selfish, getting rid of genetic competition kind of thing. Sort of horrifying really.

Yeah it is brutal, ive even heard the screams of kittens, then found them dead/dying, blood everywhere.

Less competition and more females around to boot.

:O :mad: this ^ just freaking ruined what was going on in my head :slap:
*makes mental note "do not think about flirting with with anyone in future while reading what is said on the forum"*
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2013 23:50 by StarsChildren. Reason: fingers move faster than brain
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The Difference between humans and animals? 19 Mar 2013 00:14 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
StarsChildren wrote:
what was going on in my head

Idk, and im not gonna ask. :poke: :umm: :nilly:

:sokay:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The Difference between humans and animals? 19 Mar 2013 00:31 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The Difference between humans and animals?

I just thought of another one...

animals never use emoticons... well afaik anyway..im not sure about some of those chimps and gorillas that they get using computers and stuff.

:)
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

The Difference between humans and animals? 19 Mar 2013 00:34 #24

• cantata
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
StarsChildren wrote:
what was going on in my head

Idk, and im not gonna ask. :poke: :umm: :nilly:

:sokay:

Dangerous territory, indeed! :D

The thing is, though, about the animals are better than people debate -

We overlook that when lionesses (for example) go out TOGETHER in and ORGANISED HUNT, they are actively seeking out the young, the old, the disabled, the injured, the smaller... They are not looking for an equal opponent who stands a good chance in the fight.

But, when we see reports on humans who have been left to a low life, low education, low way of living, and they too have got themselves into organised groups of whatever number, we are utterly disgusted that they... pick on the old, the young, the disabled, the injured, the weak, the smaller ...

When we leave humans to live like animals, they will live like animals - and it's not pretty, sweet or cute. There is nothing endearing about it.

And something of it, because we KNOW they are humans, rankles with us because we KNOW humans - above all animals on earth - are BETTER than this.

We never say, "Oh, tigers shouldn't act like that, they should know better". But it's the first condemnation out of our mouths about people. People who have been massively failed by their society. They were actively written off.

What a waste that is. Ten-A-Penny-Godforms!
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, irrepressible

The Difference between humans and animals? 20 Mar 2013 02:18 #25

• Straight Shooter
Irre, stars and canta i agree with just about about everything said in this thread.....good read
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 06:09 #26

• John
Choice.

Animals have no choice. They are limited by their circumstances. I mean a bunch of Lions would not last long in a city of humans. But a bunch of humans could survive in the Lions neck of the woods. That's one part of what I mean by choice. They aren't very adaptable.
They can't choose not to eat zebras and wildebeast like humans can choose to be vegetarian. They have no reason, no rationally... do they feel for the animal that's still alive while they're eating it? Animals have no choice. They just live to survive, kind of interesting looking automatons... kill, eat, mate, reproduce, add infinitum. until creation extincts them.

Creativity. That's another difference. No choice again. A spider can create a web, but it can't sculpt a statue.

Humans are a very special animal. Kill, eat, mate, reproduce, adapt, and create. Like mini gods... gods with L plates :D

I love us, but sometimes I almost hate us. I hate the suffering we inflict on each other. I hate the awful things we are capable of doing to each other. I would weep for humanity if I had any tears left. They're in me, but they kind of won't come out at the moment.

What if creation were to extinct us before we reach our potential? What would be said about us? "Remember humans?" Capable of such love and compassion, and beauty, capable of such terrible suffering and violence, how they blew it, blew their great chance. What a shame".

I'm feeling a bit low. This post will seem like the ramblings of a madman in the cold light of day I think :chuckle:

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 06:18 #27

• John
When will we stop fighting each other? Is just part of who we are? We might live in peace, but in chains if the controllers had their way. I'd rather fight a thousand wars and be free, than live in peace as a slave.

It's all so confusing :(

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 07:22 #28

• John
I suspect most animals care not for their fathers.

A boy without a strong and loving father, must learn to become a man on his own.

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 07:36 #29

• myeika
  • Fresh Member
  • Loving this experience!
John wrote:

I love us, but sometimes I almost hate us. I hate the suffering we inflict on each other. I hate the awful things we are capable of doing to each other. I would weep for humanity if I had any tears left. They're in me, but they kind of won't come out at the moment.

Why hate John?
It is their choice, you can't make them choose a different way!
Accept that there are some things that you have no power of control over and move on.
As long as you are making Loving choices and helping others we will evolve and grow :lumi:
Every thought you have can be energetically calibrated, along with its impact on your body and your environment.
So think Loving and Happy thoughts today ;-)

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 07:40 #30

• Straight Shooter
John wrote:

What if creation were to extinct us before we reach our potential? What would be said about us? "Remember humans?" Capable of such love and compassion, and beauty, capable of such terrible suffering and violence, how they blew it, blew their great chance. What a shame".:

I'm just curious what you think our potential is as humans?

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 07:46 #31

• John
myeika wrote:
Why hate John?
It is their choice, you can't make them choose a different way!
Accept that there are some things that you have no power of control over and move on.
As long as you are making Loving choices and helping others we will evolve and grow :lumi:

I think it's more anger and frustration than hate. In this world, sometimes it can seem difficult to make loving choices, it can be easy to be cynical. I think you're right though.

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 07:51 #32

• John
.......... wrote:

That's a good question. I think we have the potential to live in peace and eventually explore space. We have the potential to learn to stop destroying, and instead learn to create. Make a better world.

I don't know the answers, I'm as lost and confused as the next person. I don't know where we came from, I don't know where we're going.

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 08:06 #33

• Straight Shooter
John wrote:
.......... wrote:

That's a good question. I think we have the potential to live in peace and eventually explore space. We have the potential to learn to stop destroying, and instead learn to create. Make a better world.

I don't know the answers, I'm as lost and confused as the next person. I don't know where we came from, I don't know where we're going.

The world is getting more peaceful day by day but most cynics just don't realize it.

Back in the days of Rome people would take their kids to the Colosseum to watch live action Murder & Mutilation.

Now days people take their kids to watch Basketball and Football if you really think about it.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 20:24 #34

• Irr
What about the rise in popularity off the likes of MMA though, even women are getting in on the scene, ground and pound, men and women straddling each other punching each other repeatedly in the face. I've seen the arenas, blood spatter everywhere.

Where is the world getting more peaceful? Afghanistan? Iraq? Palestine? The Ghetto? It all depends where you are in the world.

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 20:26 #35

• Irr
I'll go. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here, I left. It's not fair. I'll go and sort myself out. Take care everyone.

The Difference between humans and animals? 22 Mar 2013 21:09 #36

• Irre
This is the last any of you will ever hear from me. Don't take it personally. There are no online friendships, it's an illusion. It's a weird half reality, I can't take it any more.

'irrepressible'

PS Feel free to delete all these posts to clean up the forum and all that. It's unfair of me to spread shit around here.

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 01:13 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Irr wrote:
I'll go. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here, I left. It's not fair.

I dont see a problem if you want to post mate, as a guest or not, fair doesnt come into it.

Its a forum at the end of the day, people type stuff and other people type stuff back.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 01:23 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 06:35 #38

• Straight Shooter
Irr wrote:
What about the rise in popularity off the likes of MMA though, even women are getting in on the scene, ground and pound, men and women straddling each other punching each other repeatedly in the face. I've seen the arenas, blood spatter everywhere.

Where is the world getting more peaceful? Afghanistan? Iraq? Palestine? The Ghetto? It all depends where you are in the world.

I wan't to believe that the MMA and fight clubs are a small percentage of uneducated people who don't know any better.

By age 30 most people don't give a shit about fighting anymore and think it's dumb.

But your right about Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, The Ghetto any many other places still being way to violent.

I honestly think with a little education and a decent quality of life most humans can step away from violence.

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 06:39 #39

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I agree. I think poverty and societal conditions are what pours a lot of fuel on the fire. If people had better living conditions there would be less crime, and with that less violence I think.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 07:17 #40

• myeika
  • Fresh Member
  • Loving this experience!
irrepressible wrote:
I agree. I think poverty and societal conditions are what pours a lot of fuel on the fire. If people had better living conditions there would be less crime, and with that less violence I think.
I feel it all stems from the way some of us think and what we have been taught, not just by our parents but by society as a whole, if we had all been taught our full potential from the getgo, things would be so different! Although we still would have free will and the ego to deal with.
We hear so often, 'As above, so below' - 'As within so without' Our human bodies are a prime example....... billions of cells all working together for the good of the whole, it is determined that each cell has everything it needs, nothing goes with out and any spare goes into the 'bank' for use by all as n when needed. They all have places they need to be and jobs they need to do and none are in poverty, they have all learnt to get along and work together and love each other.... we don't see the cells in the hand falling out with the cells in the feet saying "Hey feet, I am more important than you are, so I need more than you do" ........
Every thought you have can be energetically calibrated, along with its impact on your body and your environment.
So think Loving and Happy thoughts today ;-)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare