Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Difference between humans and animals?

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 07:41 #41

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
That's a good analogy :) The cells in the hand falling out with the cells in the feet. It shows the absurdity of all our human problems and squabbles.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: myeika

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 15:15 #42

• Straight Shooter
myeika wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
I agree. I think poverty and societal conditions are what pours a lot of fuel on the fire. If people had better living conditions there would be less crime, and with that less violence I think.
I feel it all stems from the way some of us think and what we have been taught, not just by our parents but by society as a whole.

I also feel this way....
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata, myeika

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 15:46 #43

• myeika
  • Fresh Member
  • Loving this experience!
Since reading this thread I have come across various instances where it’s been shown that some animals have/are starting to show morality. Just signs that we are all evolving….. :grouphug:
Every thought you have can be energetically calibrated, along with its impact on your body and your environment.
So think Loving and Happy thoughts today ;-)

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 23:12 #44

• Straight Shooter
myeika wrote:
Since reading this thread I have come across various instances where it’s been shown that some animals have/are starting to show morality. Just signs that we are all evolving….. :grouphug:

Without a doubt in my mind dogs show morality and other animals do as well.
User(s) who Liked this post: myeika

The Difference between humans and animals? 23 Mar 2013 23:59 #45

• StarsChildren
my first horse had a sense of compassion about her. she reared up once, her head knocked me in the head, split my lip, had blood running down it. after i got off, she stood there and nuzzled me, like she was saying sorry and she didn't mean to.

I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2013 19:57 by StarsChildren.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata, myeika

The Difference between humans and animals? 24 Mar 2013 14:01 #46

• cantata
  • Silver Member
StarsChildren wrote:
my first horse had a sense of compassion about her. she reared up once, her head knocked me in the head, split my lip, had blood running down it. after i got off, she stood there and nuzzled me, like she was saying sorry and she didn't mean to.

Oh yes, Stars - my wonderful Bouncer (childhood pony), Sonny (first top class thoroughbred), Ciaran (superb eventer) and Beowulf (just fabulous everything) were all tied in with me on so many levels people just wouldn't believe it. If the Horse Fairy had dropped down in front of me and asked me to list everything I wanted in a horse, I couldn't have listed a 10th of the traits those animals possessed - as much as I thought I knew.

But, as part of their own "herds" - Bouncer was greedy and would wolf down his food so that he could drive another pony away from his own feed; and Sonny, Ciaran and Beowulf were dominant males who took control of every field they lived in - even if just to keep other field-masters off their backs. I might not have wanted to be another horse in their company.... :O

There is no doubt animals are fantastic; that they bring with them fabulous qualities and expand our lives.

But they are no saints! :O

And neither are people, especially when they have been left without good teaching or parenting (their own parents often having been taught as badly and sometimes worse). Shown better ways of going along, people can also bring fantastic, fabulous qualities and expand our lives.

It's a pity we so often don't have the same affection and compassion for "lost, low" people that we can have for lost, low animals.

:(
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

The Difference between humans and animals? 31 Mar 2013 21:16 #47

• butterfly
[/quote]

found it

The Difference between humans and animals? 02 Aug 2013 16:04 #48

• Straight Shooter
irrepressible wrote:
I agree. I think poverty and societal conditions are what pours a lot of fuel on the fire. If people had better living conditions there would be less crime, and with that less violence I think.

I was in the ghetto Tuesday night for a basketball tournament and i believe this to be true.....
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare