Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War. Peace. Oneness.

War. Peace. Oneness. 19 Mar 2013 18:24 #1

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I don't want to fight. I don't want war. I want to live in peace. I suppose that there are many other human beings like me, probably most human beings actually. I'm sure the majority of people upon this good green planet of ours just want food in their bellies and clean, fresh, drinking water and to live happily. So why do millions go hungry when food is plentiful? Why are we a planet at war? What makes those that want peace, fight?.

I happened upon this vid when I was looking for a bit of Beethoven earlier;

It's interesting. I like that little speech. What's also interesting is that the new agers, the likes of David Icke, et al, and the controllers, the self appointed powers that be, both share the very same goal. They both want oneness. They both want togetherness, but under very different banners. One side wants us all as one, all together side by side as brothers and sisters, free spirits upon the Earth, living in peace and harmony. The other side wants us all as one, all together, walking behind each other in single file, chained as slaves under the shadow of tyranny.
Now, they both want a world without borders, and it seems that the likes of the EU are erasing those borders (correct me if I'm wrong, politics and that kind of crap isn't my strong point), so my point is, how can it be wrong? Can we live together as one, in peace and harmony with borders? Y' know, how can we come together but fence ourselves off? It's confusing stuff to me, it really is. What's the answer?

One world, one language, kind of sounds limited in a way, variety is the spice of life. Perhaps it's limited in the context of the nations of the Earth, but what about when we explore space? Maybe this planet will be a kind of galactic nation if you know what I mean, then the variety, the richness of difference, would be back.

Forgive me if I've got a little lost with this post :D I hope you get what I'm trying to say :chuckle: What do we do?
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2013 21:34 by irrepressible.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata, PFIZIPFEI

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 00:49 #2

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I don't know where to start with this one really, irrie. It's so complex and mixed up. I don't know anyone who wants war and hatred - except those who were previously harmed by war and hatred. I think we're all quite happy to go along "as one"; so long as one one isn't pushed as more important than the other one, if you know what I mean. :conf:

Unless we all call a halt to it, war isn't going to stop, because we've allowed the ones who've put themselves as above us ones to dictate if and when they want war.

What I do think is that we should change the way wars are played out: wars (and the resultant damage and hardships that stem from them) seem to always be because of the call of politicians and "leaders". It's their type who always get into arguments with one another and then call for a fight. So we should agree to their request and arm them sufficiently -

Put the bastards into a field somewhere - the politicians/leaders and their governments; give them knives, swords and some axes... and whoever of them is left standing at the end is The Winner.

I'm not joking either. :O If we can't get rid of war and the murder, suffering and harship it causes, this is how war should be fought. By the busterds that started/wanted it.

:)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2013 00:52 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, irrepressible

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 02:08 #3

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It is complex and mixed up. It all seems interlinked, the societal conditions that kind of encourages people to join the armed forces in the first place for a start. It seems to me that most soldiers, most people working in the armed forces, are just normal men and women who think they're doing good, who think they're serving their nation and saving us from the "bad guys". And from what I understand, I think most people who sign up do it because there aren't many options open to them. Fighting wars as a career, a job, steady money.
Also there's the "being somebody" aspect to it. Being part of something, part of the team so to speak. All men and women from all nations of this planet are sold the same shite, told the same thing... "There's the bad guys! Defend our nation!"... "See the world! Join the Army!", that kind of crap. The way they go to small town America, where employment tends to be very low, and stand outside schools to sell children death is absolutely disgusting and vile. These young people who are just starting their lives, who should be out there discovering life, finding themselves, just beginning their adventure, are thrown to the wolves, used as pawns by our supposedly democratically elected leaders... we vote those bastards in so they can kill our children, our young people, and use our children to kill other children? And when they return home with their arms, and legs missing, they're given a shiny badge, a pat on the back, and a "thanks, now fuck off". It's absolute madness and a crime against humanity. Murder on an industrial scale, and for what? So that the rich, the supposed rulers of the world can keep themselves at the top? Keep themselves gorged? To keep their depraved parties and feasts going ? They seem to be very simple beings, with very base tastes.

They have no love or joy in their lives, the self appointed rulers. They seem to be anti nature, anti human, anti life, perverters of everything that's good and beautiful. They are parasites upon the Earth, draining her of everything they can. The amount of death and suffering and despair they cause is almost unfathomable. To allow people to starve to death, to create the conditions for it, to create the conditions for their wars. It's horrifying. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of humanity going along with it. We're more than this. We're capable of much more than this.
I agree with you cantata :) Put the bastards in a field and tell them to get on with it. They'd probably piss themselves :D That's if they even want to fight each other... it seems to me that most of them are all working together. Maybe they're not really enemies.

Peace and kindness and love. It's not much to ask.
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2013 02:09 by irrepressible.

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 02:16 #4

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
I believe we could have a peaceful war-free world but still with borders (ie individual countries) if we could only get rid of this shadowy controlling 'them' who are causing all the wars/poverty/famine in the world, & who have been doing for a long time.

There is, in my opinion, nothing wrong with a bit of 'nationalism'....pride in your own country, its uniqueness, and its way of life. & there is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve those things, because they give people a sense of identity.

That is what they are trying to take away from you right now, your sense of identity. Welcome to the EU...
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 02:23 #5

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I know what you mean DG. I love the richness of difference in the world, all the languages, culture, food. We're all the same really underneath it all when it comes down to it, the same but different :chuckle: It would be a bit shit if we were to become a kind of McDonald's race, if you know what I mean. One big, limited, mediocre pile of crap. I don't think there would be anything more depressing than that actually.

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 02:27 #6

• StarsChildren
irrepressible wrote:
I know what you mean DG. I love the richness of difference in the world, all the languages, culture, food. We're all the same really underneath it all when it comes down to it, the same but different :chuckle: It would be a bit shit if we were to become a kind of McDonald's race, if you know what I mean. One big, limited, mediocre pile of crap. I don't think there would be anything more depressing than that actually.

predicted in wall-e, kids movie... they left earth because they had destroyed it with litter and garbage, they no longer learn to walk but ride around in hovering chairs, sipping on soft drinks, eating burgers, watching holographic tv...

i'm done now... :gmc:
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 02:35 #7

• Straight Shooter
Irre i don't have the answers, i suppose it stems from natural human competitiveness but idk for sure.

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 02:56 #8

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
irrepressible wrote:

That's exactly what they are ultimately planning for us. A homogenised, soulless, bland world.

Who wants to travel abroad on holiday and find just a slightly warmer but otherwise exactly the same version of where they just left?

No-one right....so that'll be one mission accomplished....we won't need borders then will we.
The pen is mightier than the sword
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2013 02:56 by diamondgeezer.

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 03:10 #9

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
That sounds like an absolute nightmare... I'd probably invent my own spacecraft just to get the fuck off the planet :D

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 03:14 #10

• Straight Shooter
diamondgeezer wrote:
irrepressible wrote:

That's exactly what they are ultimately planning for us. A homogenised, soulless, bland world.

Who wants to travel abroad on holiday and find just a slightly warmer but otherwise exactly the same version of where they just left?

No-one right....so that'll be one mission accomplished....we won't need borders then will we.

DG i wan't to believe humans enjoy variety to much for that to ever happen.

But i hear what your saying tho...

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 03:14 #11

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
Irre i don't have the answers, i suppose it stems from natural human competitiveness but idk for sure.

I think that's probably part of it. I was at the docks a few years ago, and there was three French guys there, they were chasing pigeons, stamping their feet at them. Suddenly I found myself really angry, I got really territorial and was almost willing to fight those guys :emb: I thought "Hey! They're our pigeons, leave them alone!".
So maybe part of the problem lies with us... we seem quick to enter conflict.

I know that kind of contradicts what I've said in this thread about peace :chuckle:
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2013 03:20 by irrepressible.

War. Peace. Oneness. 20 Mar 2013 03:20 #12

• Straight Shooter
irrepressible wrote:
.......... wrote:

I think that's probably part of it. I was at the docks a few years ago, and there was three French guys there, they were chasing pigeons, stamping their feet at them. Suddenly I found myself really angry, I got really territorial and was almost willing to fight those guys :emb: I thought "Hey! They're our pigeons, leave them alone!".
So maybe part of the problem lies with us... we seem quick to enter conflict.

Mike posted this on SZ it's on topic and worth a listen...imo
.......... wrote:
.......... wrote:
Mike wrote:
TVP idealogue Peter Joseph critique's the "free market"
!

What Joseph say's at 10:30 is on point.

He mentions you can't have a competitive system where everyone is out for themselves and have a healthy society.

I agree that he is right and assume that in time as humans get smarter the system will become more fair.

People complain about the system but don't always understand what it takes to make the grass greener for all.

Now, I'm going to listen to the rest of the video....

Well i just watched this whole video...

I will say that alot of the threads about the system & monetary policy on SZ & DIF can be summed up in the video.

Interesting how the guy from Young Turks constant rebuttal is bring up human competitiveness.

Good post Mike.

War. Peace. Oneness. 22 Mar 2013 07:04 #13

• John

War. Peace. Oneness. 22 Mar 2013 07:14 #14

• John

War. Peace. Oneness. 17 Jun 2016 01:27 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
diamondgeezer wrote:
I believe we could have a peaceful war-free world but still with borders (ie individual countries) if we could only get rid of this shadowy controlling 'them' who are causing all the wars/poverty/famine in the world, & who have been doing for a long time.

There is, in my opinion, nothing wrong with a bit of 'nationalism'....pride in your own country, its uniqueness, and its way of life. & there is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve those things, because they give people a sense of identity.

That is what they are trying to take away from you right now, your sense of identity. Welcome to the EU...

Miss you mate.

And i figure this topic is worthy of a bump.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare