Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Natural People

Natural People 07 Jun 2013 17:52 #41

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Well I don't even know if I would mind :chuckle: I'd like to think I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to experience it to see if it bothered me. If being hairy is what a woman wants, who am I to say she shouldn't be. The same goes for a woman if she wanted to shave herself. If I loved her, I wouldn't mind either way.
I do think society mainly calls the shots though, people policing each other, peer pressure. If hairy suddenly became in vogue, and all the Z listers and Hollywood types were doing it, then the rest of society would probably follow imo, and being shaved would be frowned upon :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Natural People 07 Jun 2013 18:05 #42

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
irrepressible wrote:
Well I don't even know if I would mind :chuckle: I'd like to think I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to experience it to see if it bothered me. If being hairy is what a woman wants, who am I to say she shouldn't be. The same goes for a woman if she wanted to shave herself. If I loved her, I wouldn't mind either way.
I do think society mainly calls the shots though, people policing each other, peer pressure. If hairy suddenly became in vogue, and all the Z listers and Hollywood types were doing it, then the rest of society would probably follow imo, and being shaved would be frowned upon :D

I like to see a hairy chest...on a man :hahano: but a lot of men have their chest hair waxed/shaved off nowadays.

Of course everyone has the right to be hairy/non hairy, but men tend to frown on it as much as women, because it's seen as somehow not nice, dirty, unattractive.

I can remember Julia Roberts on the red carpet with hairy arm pits....she was slaughtered because of it.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata

Natural People 07 Jun 2013 18:13 #43

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I think a lot of the frowning from men is just due to the fact that it's not the norm for women to go au natural :chuckle: I just think that men would just need time to get used to it. Maybe they think "oh hairy pits, reminds me of a bloke" :chuckle: Like I said earlier in the thread, women being unshaved was the norm in the not too distant past.

And hair is clean, if you keep it clean. I don't really use deoderant these days, but I wash my pits fairly regularly, and they don't smell.

I remember Julia Roberts hairy pit incident :D We just need to get used to it I think, men and women, and we wouldn't bat an eyelid after a while.

I think it can sort of look scruffy, kind of unsightly, but again I think it's because we're not accustomed to it.

Natural People 01 Jul 2013 01:21 #44

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Psychological Impact of Circumcision on Men
"I feel violated and abused."
FEELINGS OF DISSATISFACTION AND HAVING BEEN HARMED

The dissatisfaction of some circumcised men can be described in detail. It has been expressed in an increasing number of letters from men all around the country to the Circumcision Resource Center and to several other organizations that educate the public about circumcision. Moreover, in an issue of a major medical journal, twenty men signed a letter saying, We are all adult men who believe that we have been harmed by circumcision. We do not know how widespread the discontent is, but that these feelings exist at all is a noteworthy development and reason for concern.
Following are some statements about circumcision excerpted from letters written by dissatisfied circumcised men and received at the Circumcision Resource Center:

I have felt a deep rage for a long time about this.
My penis feels incomplete, deformed, maimed.
Circumcision has given my life a much diminished and shameful flavor.
The single most traumatic event of my life with the greatest psychological damage was my circumcision as an infant.
Circumcision: it's taught me how to hate.
Being circumcised has ruined my sex life.
I feel violated and abused.
I have felt unhappy about it all my life.
I am very angry and resentful about this. I've had many physical, psychological, and emotional problems all my life.
No one had the right to cut my foreskin off!
I feel cheated at having been robbed of what is my natural birthright.
I never mentioned it to my parents.
I've always felt I'm missing normal male experience, and I'm embarrassed when in public dressing rooms.
I wish I could circumcise every uncircumcised man in the world so they'd be like me. I don't have a foreskin, and no one else should have one either.
I feel like the best part of me was severed from my body, and I have ugly scars to remind me. I am so ANGRY!!

The responses of men dissatisfied with their circumcision tend to include at least one of the following feelings:

anger, resentment, revenge, rage, hate
sense of loss, deficiency, diminished body image
disbelief, lack of understanding, confusion
embarrassment, shame
sense of having been victimized, cheated, robbed, raped,
violated, abused, mutilated, deformed
fear, distrust, withdrawal
grief, sadness, pain
envy, jealousy of intact men

Similar feelings were reported in a preliminary survey in which over 300 self-selected circumcised men responded to a request to document the harmful effects of their circumcision. Over 80 percent of respondents cited emotional harm.

www.circumcision.org/impact.htm

Yep. I've sometimes called it my atom bomb...

Natural People 01 Jul 2013 02:35 #45

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Strangely enough, I had it done at Alder Hey Children's Hospital :chuckle: I was 17, but they bent the rules a bit I think... I was a bit of a late developer though, they might have thought I had a child's penis :emb: I remember a Chinese nurse doing the final exam before I went into theatre, and she was smiling as she examined my little still developing willy :D I wonder why... maybe she was trying to make me feel at ease... it didn't really work, it just made me a bit paranoid :hmm:

The last words I heard as I was being wheeled into the operating room as I was slipping into unconsciousness, was an echoey "we'll be about half an hour". Half an hour was all it took to create 20 years of issues :hahano:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It was partly my step-dad's fault for misleading me, partly the hospital's fault for sending a sexy young nurse to ask me if I knew what circumcision entailed, partly my fault for saying to her out of embarrassment "yes". :facepalm:

What's done is done. The struggle to be okay with it continues. I might never be okay with it, not as long as the small hope of restoration is there. I should really try that, I really should... but it is scary. It's a massive commitment, years worth of daily work. I have to try though, you never know, it might just work, it might just go some way to making me feel whole and normal again.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2013 02:39 by irrepressible.

Natural People 01 Jul 2013 14:24 #46

irrepressible wrote:
This has been on my mind for a while now. Natural people.
Women shave their body hair, armpits, etc. Men wax the hair off their chests, backs, and balls, etc. We douse ourselves in chemicals created in labs that "smell attractive and pleasant".
Is that natural? Is that the way we should be?
Women have hairy armpits and legs, always have, accept it, get over it, and go about your day :D

A modern woman would probably think I was insane, sick, perverted, would maybe think I had an armpit hair fetish, or a body odour fetish :chuckle: I'm just being a real man I think. Natural. I've smelled women's natural body scent, sometimes it repulses me, sometimes it attracts me. Maybe that's why there are so many divorces, because people cop a whiff of each other at some point and realise they are genetically incompatible or something :D

If my future girlfriend/wife has hairy pits, etc. I don't think I'd mind. There, I said it... I've come out I think, I've come out as a human, as a man.

What do you think? What's more natural, a shaved woman, doused in chemicals made in a lab? Or a clean natural woman, with her own natural scent?

We seem to go out of our way to hide ourselves kind of thing. We seem to go out of our way to cover up our nature.

Thoughts? :D
I prefer a clean women who is shaved all over completely hairless sprayed with chemicals made in a laboratory.
But a stinky broad with matted hair and an afro in her pants is definitely more natural :gleek:
...Molti nemici molto onore...

Natural People 01 Jul 2013 14:32 #47

irrepressible wrote:
Strangely enough, I had it done at Alder Hey Children's Hospital :chuckle: I was 17, but they bent the rules a bit I think... I was a bit of a late developer though, they might have thought I had a child's penis :emb: I remember a Chinese nurse doing the final exam before I went into theatre, and she was smiling as she examined my little still developing willy :D I wonder why... maybe she was trying to make me feel at ease... it didn't really work, it just made me a bit paranoid :hmm:

The last words I heard as I was being wheeled into the operating room as I was slipping into unconsciousness, was an echoey "we'll be about half an hour". Half an hour was all it took to create 20 years of issues :hahano:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It was partly my step-dad's fault for misleading me, partly the hospital's fault for sending a sexy young nurse to ask me if I knew what circumcision entailed, partly my fault for saying to her out of embarrassment "yes". :facepalm:

What's done is done. The struggle to be okay with it continues. I might never be okay with it, not as long as the small hope of restoration is there. I should really try that, I really should... but it is scary. It's a massive commitment, years worth of daily work. I have to try though, you never know, it might just work, it might just go some way to making me feel whole and normal again.
That's a pretty fucked up story..but it is perfectly normal to be circumcised, the way yours occurred is pretty rough though..have you told your therapist about this situation with your step father encouraging you to get castrated :pop:
...Molti nemici molto onore...

Natural People 01 Jul 2013 14:47 #48

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
"A stinky broad with matted hair and an afro in her pants" :facepalm: :rofl:

My step-dad didn't encourage me really, he just misled me... probably through cluelessness, or maybe it was deliberate. He's a life long junky, and was a bull headed arsehole. "it's just a little snip" :killinme: :spank: :nono:

I don't have a therapist.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2013 14:50 by irrepressible.

Natural People 04 Jul 2013 21:55 #49

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To me natural people are first and foremost those who still have their brains under their own control.
Or regained control.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

Natural People 04 Jul 2013 22:07 #50

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Nice to see you PFIZ, seems like a while since you've been around :chuckle:

Could you elaborate further upon that? "brains under their own control. Or regained control."

Natural People 04 Jul 2013 22:27 #51

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I've been natural since I moved, because I lost my razor and keep forgetting to buy a new one.

Not a good look. :P

Natural People 04 Jul 2013 22:56 #52

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I like a nice shaved lady, but I generally look a mess.
I'm, er, taking a stance against social conditioning but don't wish to impose this on others. So pretty magnanimous really. :emb:
No War But The Class War

Natural People 13 Jul 2013 21:33 #53

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
irrepressible wrote:
Nice to see you PFIZ, seems like a while since you've been around :chuckle:

Could you elaborate further upon that? "brains under their own control. Or regained control."

I've been on a trip to the pit and back :)

Those who broke free from the daily brainwashing machine, the matrix, the induced illusion.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2013 21:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare