Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 01 Jul 2013 22:04 #1

• Straight Shooter

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 01 Jul 2013 22:29 #2

...Molti nemici molto onore...

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 04 Aug 2013 17:47 #3

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, PFIZIPFEI

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 10:58 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Jay-Z Wears 5% Nation Medallion Claiming He Holds the "Royal Secret" of the Spiritual Elite

Black nobility. Same bloodline.

The son or daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will have not only the blood of actual British royalty running through his or her veins, but also the (slightly more diluted) blood of American music royalty. And Hollywood royalty, too.

It has been revealed that the Royal baby, who will be known as HRH Prince or Princess [first name] of Cambridge, will be a distant relative of celebrity couples Beyoncé and Jay-Z, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, and all their respective children.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2358768/Kate-Middletons-royal-baby-Beyonces-Blue-Ivy-Carter-cousins.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2013 11:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 11:07 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
They made him believe he belongs to them.

I think its a marketing ploy, and he knows he aint one of them. But people lap it up and it creates buzz and publicity.

His buddy Jay Electronica has gotten the closest so far.... ask Ben Goldsmith about it. :killinme:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 11:24 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
They made him believe he belongs to them.

I think its a marketing ploy, and he knows he aint one of them. But people lap it up and it creates buzz and publicity.

His buddy Jay Electronica has gotten the closest so far.... ask Ben Goldsmith about it. :killinme:

Sorry, Novum, just edited the comment, did not see yours before.
I think it's true now, same bloodline.
Can you explain a bit about Ben and Jay Electronica?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2013 11:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 11:28 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 11:39 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Didn't know that, never took notice of this Jay E guy.
A thousand thumbs up for this info, Novum.

This subject correlates with the BLACK HEBREW/BLACK PHARAOH/AFRICA CRADLE OF MANKIND ............. theories.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2013 11:54 by PFIZIPFEI.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 14:39 #9

Not really, Jigga is not a 5 percenter, a poor righteous teacher, he's a 10percenter a member of the mentally and spiritually dead Elite that drain the lifeforce of the 85% of "dumb,deaf and blind"..

The culture they represent reflects this knowledge, Beyonce above is dressed as an Elizabethan westerner, perhaps Elizabeth herself, not an African Queen or Black Hebrew Israelite, she's dressing up like an English Monarch.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 14:45 #10

• Straight Shooter

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 14:50 #11

Fuck these people who work in media are retarded.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 14:52 #12

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Can you explain a bit about Ben and Jay Electronica?

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 15:59 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Watched the previous video and it made me cringe plus I hardly understand the "lyrics", which might be a blessing.

This is all about supremacy (divide and conquer) and the ptb push the black aganda a bit harder than others at the moment. Martin/Zimmerman was part of this as well.

I also tried to watch the full Interview With Jay-Z At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 but I just could not.
I don't understand those people and what their conversation is all about. He does not appear to be especially bright to me, on the contrary,more like a spoilt brat.

www.tumblr.com/tagged/5%20percenters

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2013 16:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 21:28 #14

• sketti
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Beyonce above is dressed as an Elizabethan westerner, perhaps Elizabeth herself, not an African Queen or Black Hebrew Israelite, she's dressing up like an English Monarch.

This :taptap:

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 05 Aug 2013 22:12 #15

It's a very arrogant thing dressing like that really, these "Stars" are all superficial representations of human beings, everything they do is symbolic, an accentuation of actual human existence, a hollow culture for a hollow earth.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 06 Aug 2013 12:00 #16

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
It's a very arrogant thing dressing like that really, these "Stars" are all superficial representations of human beings, everything they do is symbolic, an accentuation of actual human existence, a hollow culture for a hollow earth.

Everything they do is symbolic?

Now your sounding like a conspiracy theorist Mike...

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 06 Aug 2013 13:59 #17

.......... wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:

Everything they do is symbolic?

Now your sounding like a conspiracy theorist Mike...
From the dictionary.com:
Symbolic, serving as a symbol of something.
Symbol, something used for or regarded as representing something else; a material object representing something, often something immaterial; emblem, token, or sign.

CT theorists try and muddy the waters but they certainly don't have the exclusive rights to the term symbolic. they don't define what it means.

These celebrities don't live real, everyday lives...they represent a certain lifestyle, certain ideology.

so my point is they are materially human beings yes, but leading inhuman lives, more so emblematic, symbolic existences which reflect the aspirations of our vapid cultural norms.

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 07 Aug 2013 14:54 #18

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:

These celebrities don't live real, everyday lives...they represent a certain lifestyle, certain ideology.

so my point is they are materially human beings yes, but leading inhuman lives, more so emblematic, symbolic existences which reflect the aspirations of our vapid cultural norms.

Please clarify what your saying here...

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 07 Aug 2013 14:58 #19

It's very clear, do the lives of celebrities reflect real life?
If not what is their basis in the real world?

Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. 07 Aug 2013 15:01 #20

Have you noticed the most highly publicized, popular musicians, celebrity musicians like Beyonce, Rihanna, Minaj etc are all fairly inept musicians?

Some of the best musicians around are never known to many people, while we're saturated with talentless, superficial glamour models parading around in burlesque gear etcetera..

Or culturally vapid superficial businessmen acting as salesmen for yachts, cars, private jets and so on...
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2013 15:03 by Ultimate Seeker ™.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare