Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 02 Aug 2013 14:37 #1

• John Drake
  • Fresh Member
The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives.

Asked which former pro football player said that and got sacked most with an answer would say Glenn Hoddle.

The England football manager Glen Hoddle gives an interview to Matt Dickinson of The Times newspaper in an attempt to defend himself against his critics (over issues such as Eileen Drewery and his faith).

Dickinson's interview revealed that Hoddle had a "controversial belief that the disabled, and others, are being punished for sins in a former life." Hoddle was sacked over his comment.

Hold on though..........

David Icke organized a Special Olympics for children in 1987, which he persuaded BBC Television to film. Icke became the first president of the Isle of Wight Special Olympics Committee. Of course as soon as Icke made the statement that 'the mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives' he was sacked.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 02 Aug 2013 15:52 #2

• Straight Shooter
Icke said that where?

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 00:53 #3

• sketti
Of course as soon as Icke made the statement that 'the mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives' he was sacked.

Got a link for that?

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 01:28 #4

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Nuts wrote:
Of course as soon as Icke made the statement that 'the mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives' he was sacked.

Got a link for that?

You and RA just took the words right out of my mouth.

Linky please John.
The pen is mightier than the sword

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 01:30 #5

• sketti
diamondgeezer wrote:
Nuts wrote:

Got a link for that?

You and RA just took the words right out of my mouth.

Linky please John.

Please don't 'me and RA' anything ever again :suicide:

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 01:38 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:killinme:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 01:42 #7

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 01:55 #8

• jonb
I've found this much
http://www.answers.com/topic/david-icke
When his media career ended he was married, with two children. He worked for a time for a travel agency, becoming familiar with railway timetables. He was fascinated by steam trains and planned to write a history of the steam line on the Isle of Wight. He moved there in 1984 and championed the cause of the Isle of Wight Steam Railway. He was also active in other causes, notably the welfare of the handicapped. He organized a Special Olympics for children in 1987, which he persuaded BBC Television to film. Icke became the first president of the Isle of Wight Special Olympics Committee, and his associates recall his tremendous enthusiasm for that cause, which did not last. In his later visionary period he put forward the astonishing view that the mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives.

Read more: www.answers.com/topic/david-icke#ixzz2arYXGo2T
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2013 01:56 by jonb.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 01:57 #9

• sketti
Cheers :cool:

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 02:03 #10

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Nuts wrote:
Please don't 'me and RA' anything ever again :suicide:

Come on....you know he has a deep down thing for you....all those Fleetwood Mac vids... ;)

:D
The pen is mightier than the sword

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 02:26 #11

• sketti
As I said before... I am fucking thankful for that ocean that lies between him and me :coffee:

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 02:40 #12

• jonb
And I found this from a place where I do not normally go for information
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59701
Now then...I just borrowed a copy of Truth Vibrations today. Here's what our great friend Avid Dyke has to say on page 21 of said book:

...most people don't suffer from mental and physical handicaps by chance- their souls give them disabled bodies on purpose, to develop a part of their character and experience. Maybe they have treated a disabled person badly in their past and need to understand what it feels like. Maybe they made someone disabled. Perhaps they need to know how to overcome suffering and frustration. Or it could be that they are here to teach others to love, as anyone who has known a mentally handicapped person will appreciate- they do teach us love and affection.

Somehow this was missed by the media. Well, they thought he was Jesus, din't they?
From 'Decode reality'
I cannot find a reference to the Icke sacking, but I half remember a reference to it in the middle of the Hoddle controversy, but it was a good many years ago now.
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2013 02:43 by jonb.

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 02:45 #13

• sketti
I'm gobsmacked he said that.

The man is a fucking moron.

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 03:10 #14

• jonb
I think the man has been babbling on long enough saying anything that he thinks an audience wants to hear that it would be almost hard to find anything he had not said,

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 03:11 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Nuts wrote:

Ok now your ban there is probably finally justified. :clap:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 03:12 #16

• sketti
novum wrote:
Nuts wrote:

Ok now your ban there is probably finally justified. :clap:

:joint:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 03:14 #17

• sketti
jonb wrote:
saying anything that he thinks an audience wants to hear

Say's alot for his audience if that's the kind of shit they're welcoming hearing.

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 03:36 #18

• jonb
Nuts wrote:
jonb wrote:
saying anything that he thinks an audience wants to hear

Say's alot for his audience if that's the kind of shit they're welcoming hearing.
No It probably didn't get him anywhere so he moves on and says something else. Consistency is not a big feature in Davids hologram.

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 03:41 #19

• sketti
You're right and I apologize for not thinking before I said that :emb:

:D
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

The mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives 03 Aug 2013 04:15 #20

• Straight Shooter
Nuts wrote:
As I said before... I am fucking thankful for that ocean that lies between him and me :coffee:

Either your trying to flatter yourself or telling :coffee: Lies....
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare