Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Herd Mentality

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 22:17 #1

Well I decided to spend an hour chatting on the "United against a Tory Government" facebook group.
It took me about 20 posts to get banned haha, it always fascinates me how the Herd react when they're belief systems are challenged, I wish i'd screenshotted the whole exchange.

It was a discussion about Syria and the protests people are doing against Western/UN intervention, I basically asked the question why should Russia be allowed to back the Assad Regime, and why should the Assad regime be allowed by the international community, to use chemical weapons on his people?

As soon as I entered the topic by asking some questions and not repeating the "anti" intervention sentiment, I was singled out and attacked and eventually suppressed, but I made one friend :D
They play it safe, are quick to assassinate what they do not understand. They move in packs ingesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups, less guilt to swallow. They are us. This is what we have become. Afraid to respect the individual. A single person within a circumstance can move one to change. To love ourself. To evolve.
—Erykah Badu
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2013 22:30 by Ultimate Seeker ™.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 22:24 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
—Erykah Badu

Jay Electronica's baby momma.

/useless trivia post. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 22:40 #3

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
You gotta bear in mind Ultimate, that as a rule people on Facebook aren't exactly the enlightened type... :D
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: Ultimate Seeker ™

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 22:48 #4

i was gonna tell em to carry on the discussion here but they banned me too quickly :(

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 22:51 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Facebook is popular though... maybe we could get discussions going on the Truth Zone facebook page.

But facebook have locked it atm, they just wont tolerate two different people/IP's logging in, they flag it as suspicious.

Theyve locked it a few months ago now.

pita.

i cant even view the page now without being logged in, it reverts to a sign up page.

www.facebook.com/pages/Truth-Zone/105263832977308
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2013 22:52 by novum.

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 22:55 #6

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
But facebook have locked it atm, they just wont tolerate two different people/IP's logging in, they flag it as suspicious.

Theyve locked it a few months ago now.

Was that when they spotted both you & Stars working in there setting the page up, and I got all those text messages off FB?

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:00 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
yep they wont tolerate that.

ive had strange experience with fB myself too, i made an account once and i think i pissed off the government, i know i sound like a full blown tin foil hatter here :hahano: , i even sparred with some federal MP's. but the account was sick after a few days, id post things and it would show to me, but not to anyone else, which wasnt difficult to confirm for me. i realised when people stopped liking and replying to what i was writing at one point, and looked a little closer. Because before that i was getting many a like, i realised something changed.

The account just never functioned properly again, like they had put me on a 'special' setting or something.

Anyway im off to Brasso my tin hat now, its a looking a little dull.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2013 23:03 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, irrepressible, cantata, Ultimate Seeker ™, sketti

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:03 #8

That link just redirects to my FB homepage Nov seems it's gone?

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:05 #9

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I wondered why TZ didn't have a f/b page. Bladdi government agents. I managed to put on the TZ link without any problems, though. Perhaps I'm being tracked as we speak.... :secret: :secret: :secret:

:teef:
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:07 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
That link just redirects to my FB homepage Nov seems it's gone?

If you check on google you can see the cached page.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:S2zztRKmYLUJ:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truth-Zone/105263832977308+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

i dont know what fb have done now, maybe its been too long and we cant bring it back.

Me and DG kept unlocking it with the sms confirmation but they kept locking it when me and stars would log on from 2 different places. we got tired of it in the end and it slipped by us.

1365 = 1

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:16 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
cantata wrote:
I wondered why TZ didn't have a f/b page. Bladdi government agents. I managed to put on the TZ link without any problems, though. Perhaps I'm being tracked as we speak.... :secret: :secret: :secret:

:teef:

I think we're all being tracked as we speak, er , type.

I make the assumption that everything written online is recorded permanently. Heck we ourselves can access Internet Archive/way back machine, so who knows what agencies have got in regards to storage, probably lots of terra thingys.

:smith:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2013 23:29 by novum. Reason: gramma
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:53 #12

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
I've got to the point where I no longer worry about it.

They probably know pretty much everything they want to about me & everyone else anyway, so what we do or don't type into the internet isn't going to make much difference.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:54 #13

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Agreed. So the more we type, the harder their job becomes. Make them work for it. :D
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Herd Mentality 28 Aug 2013 23:57 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
cantata wrote:
Agreed. So the more we type, the harder their job becomes. Make them work for it. :D

I remember the user luciferhorus on DIF would put all those echelon keywords as he called them at the bottom of his posts. I guess the idea was to spam their stuff, idk.

www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1041415&postcount=10

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2013 00:03 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, jonb

Herd Mentality 30 Aug 2013 12:35 #15

• sketti
cantata wrote:

You could always add this just to make sure ;)

www.happyplace.com/24470/a-love-letter-t...g-my-online-activity
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare