Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Islam

Islam 25 Sep 2013 03:37 #1

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
This thread is probably (definitely) going to make me unpopular in some quarters, but to be honest I don't care anymore, because speaking the truth is more important to me than popularity.

Islam is just horrible, end of. Women are being treated like cattle, young girls...CHILDREN! are being married off to old men, women are being stoned to death for 'adultery' ffs....right here and now, in countries like Saudi Arabia & Iran.

Do we really want this stone age religious shit dominating Europe as it is now doing? No, I don't, and I'm not alone either.

The liberal lefty right-on apologist crowd can whine on and bleat on like they always do until the fucking cows come home as far as I'm concerned, but who cares.....because at the end of the day the facts speak for themselves....vids to follow...
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 03:40 #2

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten

Islam 25 Sep 2013 03:53 #3

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten

^ So true.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 06:50 #4

• Straight Shooter
diamondgeezer wrote:
Do we really want this stone age religious shit dominating Europe as it is now doing? No, I don't, and I'm not alone either.

Dominating Europe? WTF? R U Serious DG?

You cant even have a beard in America without getting funny looks over here....

Islam 25 Sep 2013 10:33 #5

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten

Really?

Yet your president hosts a Muslim Iftar dinner at the White House at which he ''staunchly defended controversial plans to build a mosque near Ground Zero in New York.''.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10973459

Someone is taking the piss... :roll:

Islam 25 Sep 2013 10:50 #6

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten

Fuck sake... :roll:

Islam 25 Sep 2013 11:16 #7

The liberal lefty right-on apologist crowd can whine on and bleat on like they always do until the fucking cows come home
Any leftist should support the overthrow of religious oppression.

You've given me a problem DG, which Christopher Hitchens video to post there's too much choice...

I think this is good:

I take it you also supported the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and agree with me that 9/11 was not an inside job.
...Molti nemici molto onore...

Islam 25 Sep 2013 11:36 #8

Good point but let's be even handed in our analysis of European institutions of power.

The British monarchy, hypocritical British conservatism, religiosity, servility, sanctimoniousness all this is old rags, rubbish, the refuse of centuries which we also have no need for whatsoever.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 11:42 #9

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
I take it you also supported the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and agree with me that 9/11 was not an inside job.

No I didn't support the overthrow of Saddam, it was bollocks & lies, just as it is with what is going to happen shortly yet again, in Syria.

Who was it actually put Saddam in place to begin with? Not rocket science is it...

As for 9/11....well lets face it, we're never going to know the real truth about that are we.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 12:07 #10

You think Saddam's use of chemical weapons and his families decades long monopoly on power was just bollocks and lies?

So you think he wasn't torturing and dissappearing dissidents and democrats in places like Abu Ghraib jail?

Wasn't bombing Kurdistan and developing WMDs?

Out of one side of your mouth you condemn Islamism, and stone age religion, yet out of the other you blame the West for it's most extreme manifestations.

You condemn the oppression of women in Islam yet fully support the subjugation of women in Western society, just because you're white and speak the universal language of oppression doesn't make your society less "stone age".
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2013 12:09 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 12:23 #11

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
You think Saddam's use of chemical weapons and his families decades long monopoly on power was just bollocks and lies?

No, that is not what I said, so please don't try & twist or misinterpret my words. What I said was, the REMOVAL of Saddam (and the subsequent regime change) was bollocks & lies.....because the fact is that the CIA put him there in the first place.

We all know he was a horrible despot, that is not even in question here.

Also, this has little to do with the topic being discussed does it.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 12:29 #12

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten

Islam 25 Sep 2013 12:50 #13

diamondgeezer wrote:

because the fact is that the CIA put him there in the first place.

We all know he was a horrible despot, that is not even in question here.
:no:
If that is not just a flat out lie you should be able to prove it.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 13:00 #14

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
:roll:

www.representativepress.org/CIASaddam.html
The Devil in the Details: The CIA and Saddam Hussein

"The coup that brought the Ba'ath Party to power in 1963 was celebrated by the United States.

The CIA had a hand in it. They had funded the Ba'ath Party - of which Saddam Hussein was a young member - when it was in opposition.

US diplomat James Akins served in the Baghdad Embassy at the time. Mr. Akins said, "I knew all the Ba'ath Party leaders and I liked them".

"The CIA were definitely involved in that coup. We saw the rise of the Ba'athists as a way of replacing a pro-Soviet government with a pro-American one and you don't get that chance very often.

"Sure, some people were rounded up and shot but these were mostly communists so that didn't bother us".

This happy co-existence lasted right through the 1980s." 1

"One thing is for sure, the US will find it much harder to remove the Ba'ath Party from power in Iraq than they did putting them in power back in 1963. If more people knew about this diabolical history, they just might not be so inclined to trust the US in its current efforts to execute "regime change" in Iraq." 3

Here then are some quotations that I've gathered on this fascinating early history of CIA involvement in the vicious history of "regime change" in Iraq:In early 1963, Saddam had more important things to worry about than his
outstanding bill at the Andiana Cafe. On February 8, a military coup in Baghdad, in which the Baath Party played a leading role, overthrew Qassim. Support for the conspirators was limited. In the first hours of fighting, they had only nine tanks under their control. The Baath Party had just 850 active members. But Qassim ignored warnings about the impending coup. What tipped the balance against him was the involvement of the United States. He had taken Iraq out of the anti-Soviet Baghdad Pact. In 1961, he threatened to occupy Kuwait and nationalized part of the Iraq Petroleum Company (IPC),
the foreign oil consortium that exploited Iraq's oil. In retrospect, it was the ClAs favorite coup. "We really had the ts crossed on what was happening," James Critchfield, then head of the CIA in the Middle East, told us. "We regarded it as a great victory." Iraqi participants later confirmed American involvement. "We came to power on a CIA train," admitted Ali Saleh Sa'adi, the Baath Party secretary general who was about to institute an unprecedented reign of terror. CIA assistance reportedly
included coordination of the coup plotters from the agency's station inside the U.S. embassy in Baghdad as well as a clandestine radio station in Kuwait and solicitation of advice from around the Middle East on who on the left should be eliminated once the coup was successful. To the end, Qassim retained his popularity in the streets of Baghdad. After his execution, his
sup- porters refused to believe he was dead until the coup leaders showed pictures of his bullet-riddled body on TV and in the newspapers." 2

Sources: BBC NEWS | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent | Saddam's parallel universe

Andrew and Patrick Cockburn, excerpt from Out of the Ashes, The
Resurrection of Saddam Hussein, 2000. Cited by Tim Buckley
<www.casi.org.uk/discuss/2000/msg01267.html>

"The CIA has been organizing "regime change" for 50 years. They have removed many governments that are unfriendly to US corporate interests and replaced them with regimes that are more likely to work closely and slavishly to carry out the economic and geopolitical desires of the US corporate elite.

But the CIA's crimes don't end when a right-wing coup has succeeded. The CIA then has to keep its repressive despots in power in order to ensure that they can put into place and then maintain a variety of unjust economic systems and structures. This is done with arms sales (and outright gifts of "surplus" weapons), glowing diplomatic support, "intelligence support" (sic) and massive economic investment (i.e., pillaging as much profit as possible by exploiting the natural resources that drew them in there in the first place, and handing out some of the spoils to a loyal local elite).

Islam 25 Sep 2013 13:35 #15

The claims from James Akins strike me as absurd, but there are hardcore cons in the US government who hate the CIA. or anything with the word Central in it.

The puppet in the region after the Monarchy was overthrown was Abdul Salam Arif, he overthrew General Qasim who was communist and had international and national enemies (the Ba'ath Arab Nationalists, ie Saddam)...Salam Arif was a western stooge and he had Saddam and various Ba'athists arrested.

Arif the Western stooge was killed in a plane crash in 66, his brother succeeded then was overthrown by the Pan Arab Nationalist Ba'ath party in 68 after Saddam escaped from Jail, Arif went and lived in London after that.

Let's not forget Saddam actually made treaties with the Soviet Union in 1972, leading to the CIA supporting Saddam's enemies in Iran; the Shah and Kurdistan during the 2nd Kurdish Iraq War.

So it's very convoluted misinformation that you've provided for us again DG, the article makes little sense, but it doesn't have to, it's aim is to support isolationist/Nationalist sentiment.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 14:05 #16

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
WildHorse wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

k so that islam guy being interviewed is dellusional. Dangreously so.

I for one will NEVER be islamic, so even if he succeeds in his psychotic mission to see every country being islamic, he cannot capture my heart or soul, no dictator can. Ive already mentioned about sharia law.

But unfortunately, this mass immigration was planned. Too many now pour in of every nation and we cannot cope. The lack of space, the overcrowding (yes we ARE overpopulated) is causing greater tensions....we are living in a ticking timebomb. ...accusing/setting up muslims as fall guys for 911 however, was the equivalent of lighting the fuse.

I am cool with letting peeps have their own faiths and beliefs, shame they cant let us do likewise.

Why is it all so hateful? some more peaceful muslims do not agree with these islamic fundamentalists

Dunno why it is so hateful WH, but it is though isn't it. :( & yes, there are many peaceful muslims who don't agree with it, but feel afraid to say so. A close friend of mine who is a 'British-born asian' (that is his terminology for himself btw) tells me that this islamic religious extremism freaks him out & that it isn't representative of the muslim community generally.

He is far more liberal/westernised than many muslims generally are however.

That Choudry guy in the vid is not just delusional btw, he's far more than that.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 14:17 #17

User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

Islam 25 Sep 2013 14:37 #18

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Posting this again, because its just so spot on....

User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Islam 25 Sep 2013 15:47 #19

• Straight Shooter
diamondgeezer wrote:

Really?

Yet your president hosts a Muslim Iftar dinner at the White House at which he ''staunchly defended controversial plans to build a mosque near Ground Zero in New York.''.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10973459

Someone is taking the piss... :roll:

I can't even think of the last time i seen an Arab muslim here in America, i really can't. We have some black muslims in the ghetto's but in the suburbs which is basically where 75% of Americas population live muslims are a rare sight.

Islam 25 Sep 2013 18:52 #20

DG It'd be nice to hear whether you're willing to re-think your idea that the CIA put Saddam in power.

The history doesn't show that the CIA backed Saddam, they backed Arif and his brother who imprisoned Saddam and Ba'athist members of Iraqi parliament.

Al Bakr's and Saddam's Ba'athist faction eventually overthrew the US backed Arif, coming to power through a coup in 68.