Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy...

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 29 Sep 2013 13:34 #21

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Yes very few would express what they feel as class struggle now as they would have done in Britain in the sixties and seventies, but now because the media have stamped on that notion, I find many people ready to express those same feelings, as maybe not government by space aliens from the fifth dimension, but many do adhere to ideas like government by psychopaths, or at least unseen creepy hands.
In a lot of ways what has happened is that although an expression like class struggle has been suppressed which poses two sorts of people at odds with each other it has not gone away but been replaced by a loose notion that the other side is in some way not human at all.
So what we see in practice could be an even more dangerous and explosive than it was seventies, because they have sort to put it in a tighter container.
At the moment activity is as you say unfocused, but should there come to be a focal point, because the one percent are now thought of as so other, so alien, their ability to reason with the rest will not exist as they are already ceasing to be seen as human.
I would say there is a good reason why Britain has had relatively so few revolutions, which is that when push comes to shove, those in control have given a little. Since the Seventies they have thrown away that element of their culture, because they think they are entitled to it all. They have managed to suppress so far to an extent opposition to that, but in my analysis because the old valves to lower the pressure are not being used the pressure is building.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2013 13:36 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 29 Sep 2013 16:31 #22

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
Frog wrote:
That list of billionaires is nonsense because anyone who is influential is well and truly hidden behind the curtain the ones that make it on those sorts of lists are just a smoke screen.

Frog do you honestly believe that list of billionaires is nonsense?

Alot of money on that list...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 00:52 #23

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 01:02 #24

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

That's not the point I was making my point is the real power will never appear on any of those lists they are for entertainment only and shield the people who pull the real strings of power. Many on the list are workers of the ones who are absent fro the list which is why they have the influence they have they are c**ts by proxy.

Are you under the impression that the people on the list are the top of the tree and the wealthiest people on the planet?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 12:36 #25

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

That's not the point I was making my point is the real power will never appear on any of those lists they are for entertainment only and shield the people who pull the real strings of power. Many on the list are workers of the ones who are absent fro the list which is why they have the influence they have they are c**ts by proxy.

Are you under the impression that the people on the list are the top of the tree and the wealthiest people on the planet?

Obviously i'm a conspiracy theorist because i come on these forums and i'm aware of the Monarchy & Rothschilds ect...




But i still think it's naive to act like that money on the forbes list would not change the world if used better.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 12:42 #26

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 13:55 #27

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

That's not the point I was making my point is the real power will never appear on any of those lists they are for entertainment only and shield the people who pull the real strings of power. Many on the list are workers of the ones who are absent fro the list which is why they have the influence they have they are c**ts by proxy.

Are you under the impression that the people on the list are the top of the tree and the wealthiest people on the planet?

Obviously i'm a conspiracy theorist because i come on these forums and i'm aware of the Monarchy & Rothschilds ect...




But i still think it's naive to act like that money on the forbes list would not change the world if used better.

My point was nothing to do with the fact that the people on that list have the ability to have an effect! My point was and still is that the lists are BS because they do not reflect reality and they do not provide anything of any value because they do not expose who the real rich puppet masters are. Yes the list does have rich semi influential people on it but it doesn't have the people on there that should be exposed.

We also don't need their money to make a difference we just need to regain control of the money system and the creation of money as credit and not debt. The Bradbury Pound for example.

Even under the current system things could be better if governments were honest and imposed taxation on corporations and the super rich that avoid tax. The fact is governments facilitate tax avoidance and even encourage it with intensive schemes.

This Ted Talk was banned from the Ted channel I wonder why?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, jonb

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 15:44 #28

Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

That's not the point I was making my point is the real power will never appear on any of those lists they are for entertainment only and shield the people who pull the real strings of power. Many on the list are workers of the ones who are absent fro the list which is why they have the influence they have they are c**ts by proxy.

Are you under the impression that the people on the list are the top of the tree and the wealthiest people on the planet?
Please explain the "real power" and list the actual 3 richest people, if you think forbes has it wrong you must have something to base that on?
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 16:02 #29

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

That's not the point I was making my point is the real power will never appear on any of those lists they are for entertainment only and shield the people who pull the real strings of power. Many on the list are workers of the ones who are absent fro the list which is why they have the influence they have they are c**ts by proxy.

Are you under the impression that the people on the list are the top of the tree and the wealthiest people on the planet?
Please explain the "real power" and list the actual 3 richest people, if you think forbes has it wrong you must have something to base that on?

I think that's a fair question Mike...

Considering we are trying to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy and figure out who TPTB really are...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 17:04 #30

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
.......... wrote:

Considering we are trying to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy and figure out who TPTB really are...

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 22:21 #31

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Please explain the "real power" and list the actual 3 richest people, if you think forbes has it wrong you must have something to base that on?
.......... wrote:
think that's a fair question Mike...

Considering we are trying to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy and figure out who TPTB really are...

The real power is the power that has the ability to initiates wars and benefits directly financially and politically as a result.

I wish I knew who the top three are but sadly I have no clue which is exactly what they want. If we knew exactly who we would do something about them. I doubt it's individuals as families like the Rothschild's are more dynastic in nature most likely answering to one over seeing member of the family.

Dot's your clip from the money masters seems to support the point I was making so I'm not too sure what you expect me to say in response.

Maybe you should both right to Forbes and ask them to print a list of multi trillionaires that might start to be more meaningful.

At a guess I would place the queen, pope and Rothschild in the list of influential puppet masters where they actually rank in the over all list I have no idea.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2013 22:27 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 22:36 #32

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
WildHorse wrote:
Frog youve posted some mega vids there :clap:

loved that one about traffic lights. Loved how life had a flow like a beautiful dance, just how the universe likes to work...all effortlessly flowing. Drivers looked less stressed, and towns felt lighter. I might shit meself at first having lots of panic attacks, but traffic lights, and particulary road markings, are ugly, and overload the senses negatively. Its funny because I do love to look at old photos of towns and villages, with no traffic and no road markings, towns were beautiful places, and villages had that enchantment and I realised the difference in beauty from then to now, was because of road markings, tarmac, and traffic and all its lights and ugly signage. I was driving to harrogate today. Lovely town, but awash or should i say aghast with road markings. Jams no matter what time of day. Not even the tree lined roads could offset the ugliness of roads and traffic. An assualt on the mind and the soul.

I also loved how that smart roadster just nipped off ....typical roady's and their drivers ;) :D :D

I get where you're coming from re harmony of movement and the aesthetics.

It amazes me that people think they need to be told what to do and how to act in any given situation We all have the ability to navigate complex situations and we do it all the time without even thinking about it. That traffic light video is just one example if you set up a time laps camera in a busy super market you would see the same - order out of chaos.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 22:46 #33

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Just a slight modification to the above, The amount of planning in a supermarket to control customers is astonishing to the uninitiated.
I would advise anybody having to use one to use it backwards go straight to the drinks and work yourself back through the labyrinth, to the bread, fresh veg and to the mags,always look up at the top of the shelves and at the bottom and leave everything on eye level till last. Never buy anything near or around the check out you don't need it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 23:40 #34

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
^ This is true.....they actually get psychologists in when planning the layout of a new store.
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 23:41 #35

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
That would make for an interesting thread because supermarkets invest fortunes getting to understand the psychology, habits and motivations of the herd they milk in order to exploit them in the most efficient way. I wonder if there is a website which explains all the tricks of the major retail chains and supermarkets?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2013 23:47 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 30 Sep 2013 23:55 #36

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
15 Ways Supermarkets Trick You Into Spending More Money

www.businessinsider.com/supermarkets-make-you-spend-money-2011-7?op=1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, cantata, jonb

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 01 Oct 2013 00:11 #37

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Thanks Pheony that site is a very good basic on supermarket layout, I have been looking around for one as good as that for a while thanks.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 01 Oct 2013 01:11 #38

Frog wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Please explain the "real power" and list the actual 3 richest people, if you think forbes has it wrong you must have something to base that on?
.......... wrote:
think that's a fair question Mike...

Considering we are trying to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy and figure out who TPTB really are...

The real power is the power that has the ability to initiates wars and benefits directly financially and politically as a result.

I wish I knew who the top three are but sadly I have no clue which is exactly what they want.
Who wants? the people who told you? Or the people who you aren't sure even exist?
I have an alternative theory to posit, see what you think of it compared to this mystery you believe in :angel:
People work together.
There is no amount of wealth, whether in art, property, land or antiques, or purely financial, that is more powerful than a mass of people.

Therefore organizations, democratic, cooperative organizations, such as those which are operated by the individuals on the Forbes list, or those the members on the Forbes list are part of are the true seats of power, and relatively small councils of industrialists, land owners, investors, nobles and Monarchs, by this system of cooperation, by forming monoploies that actually control the resources, which people therefore States are dependent on, can control much of the political/socio economic system and shape of the world.

If we knew exactly who we would do something about them.
Which is why I am suspicious of your positing "who it is is an actual mystery" I hope you'll forgive me.
At a guess I would place the queen, pope and Rothschild in the list of influential puppet masters where they actually rank in the over all list I have no idea.
I think those are some good guesses tbh, I disagree with the premise that through mysticism one individual can control the world, it's not possible to do, but it is possible to create the illusion of it being done.
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 01 Oct 2013 01:12 #39

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
jonb wrote:
Thanks Pheony that site is a very good basic on supermarket layout, I have been looking around for one as good as that for a while thanks.

I used to be involved with this type of thing for Boots, so know quite a bit about the tricks they employ...product placement, deals (maybe not such a good deal, but you just got to have it anyway :P )

I don't think most people realise the hard work that goes into making them want to part with their hard earned cash.

sorry op...back on topic.....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 01 Oct 2013 02:08 #40

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
To act like that money on this forbes list would not change the world is naive...imo

www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/

That's not the point I was making my point is the real power will never appear on any of those lists they are for entertainment only and shield the people who pull the real strings of power. Many on the list are workers of the ones who are absent fro the list which is why they have the influence they have they are c**ts by proxy.

Are you under the impression that the people on the list are the top of the tree and the wealthiest people on the planet?

Obviously i'm a conspiracy theorist because i come on these forums and i'm aware of the Monarchy & Rothschilds ect...




But i still think it's naive to act like that money on the forbes list would not change the world if used better.

My point was nothing to do with the fact that the people on that list have the ability to have an effect! My point was and still is that the lists are BS because they do not reflect reality and they do not provide anything of any value because they do not expose who the real rich puppet masters are. Yes the list does have rich semi influential people on it but it doesn't have the people on there that should be exposed.

We also don't need their money to make a difference we just need to regain control of the money system and the creation of money as credit and not debt. The Bradbury Pound for example.

Even under the current system things could be better if governments were honest and imposed taxation on corporations and the super rich that avoid tax. The fact is governments facilitate tax avoidance and even encourage it with intensive schemes.

This Ted Talk was banned from the Ted channel I wonder why?

I enjoy watching all these ted talks on Netflix so i'm going to watch this tonight...thanks
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum22.23Thursday, 23 January 2020
Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone15.89Saturday, 20 June 2015
Is this forum similar to Sanctum Zone?15.83Wednesday, 19 October 2016
A change to truth-zone.co.uk - now truth-zone.net and truth-zone.net/forum.html15.51Sunday, 15 February 2015
The David Icke Forum13.66Saturday, 30 November 2019
The David Icke Forum13.66Monday, 19 October 2020
UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum13.51Wednesday, 22 January 2020
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.51Sunday, 16 November 2014
(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum13.51Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Worth of Web - TZ, SZ, and the David Icke Forum13.51Monday, 27 January 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.