Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy...

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 01 Oct 2013 02:17 #41

• Straight Shooter
Frog wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Please explain the "real power" and list the actual 3 richest people, if you think forbes has it wrong you must have something to base that on?
.......... wrote:
think that's a fair question Mike...

Considering we are trying to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy and figure out who TPTB really are...

The real power is the power that has the ability to initiates wars and benefits directly financially and politically as a result.

I wish I knew who the top three are but sadly I have no clue which is exactly what they want. If we knew exactly who we would do something about them. I doubt it's individuals as families like the Rothschild's are more dynastic in nature most likely answering to one over seeing member of the family.

Dot's your clip from the money masters seems to support the point I was making so I'm not too sure what you expect me to say in response.

Maybe you should both right to Forbes and ask them to print a list of multi trillionaires that might start to be more meaningful.

At a guess I would place the queen, pope and Rothschild in the list of influential puppet masters where they actually rank in the over all list I have no idea.

No that clip is not from the money masters, it's from a 5 hour movie called Empire of the City World Superstate...

I think it came out 8-10 years ago before the first Zeitgeist i watched it in my mid 20's....

It was a 5 hour google movie, now it's called the Ring of Power and has 29 parts on youtube.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 06 Oct 2013 17:56 #42

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Please explain the "real power" and list the actual 3 richest people, if you think forbes has it wrong you must have something to base that on?
.......... wrote:

Considering we are trying to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy and figure out who TPTB really are...

The real power is the power that has the ability to initiates wars and benefits directly financially and politically as a result.

I wish I knew who the top three are but sadly I have no clue which is exactly what they want. If we knew exactly who we would do something about them. I doubt it's individuals as families like the Rothschild's are more dynastic in nature most likely answering to one over seeing member of the family.

Dot's your clip from the money masters seems to support the point I was making so I'm not too sure what you expect me to say in response.

Maybe you should both right to Forbes and ask them to print a list of multi trillionaires that might start to be more meaningful.

At a guess I would place the queen, pope and Rothschild in the list of influential puppet masters where they actually rank in the over all list I have no idea.

No that clip is not from the money masters, it's from a 5 hour movie called Empire of the City World Superstate...

I think it came out 8-10 years ago before the first Zeitgeist i watched it in my mid 20's....

It was a 5 hour google movie, now it's called the Ring of Power and has 29 parts on youtube.

Hi dots,

Sorry for the late reply I missed your post for some reason. :emb: I'm not too good at this forum lark. :chuckle:

I stand corrected that's is indeed the documentary the clip was from it's been a while since I watched either of those docos. I seem to remember a similar view was expressed in the Money Masters also but I maybe wrong on that.

Anyway thanks for the clarification and correction. :)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 06 Oct 2013 18:02 #43

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
jonb wrote:
Thanks Pheony that site is a very good basic on supermarket layout, I have been looking around for one as good as that for a while thanks.

Get a thread going on that topic already! What are you waiting for? :)

@Phe, nice one thanks. :)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 07 Nov 2013 06:25 #44

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
jonb wrote:
Thanks Pheony that site is a very good basic on supermarket layout, I have been looking around for one as good as that for a while thanks.

Get a thread going on that topic already! What are you waiting for? :)

:herite:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 07 Nov 2013 11:25 #45

• novum
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:

BTW it is advisable that the new emoticon above be read with a Morgan Freeman voice in your head.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, phemohilia

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 14 Nov 2013 07:39 #46

• Straight Shooter
Frog wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
.......... wrote:

www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-05/world-s-richest-add-200-billion-as-global-markets-surge.html

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 22 Nov 2013 22:15 #47

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
Is the queen of england or any other royals on that list?

Surely they have a lot of stuff.. or are they just the face of some of it, like some of those videos purport. Figureheads for the crown corporation.

1365 = 1

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 22 Nov 2013 22:26 #48

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
novum wrote:
novum wrote:

BTW it is advisable that the new emoticon above be read with a Morgan Freeman voice in your head.

I couldn't read it any other way....Morgan's voice where he narrates in the film 'Shawshank Redemption' springs into my head every time I see that emoticon.

Brilliant actor. :cool:
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, phemohilia

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 22 Nov 2013 22:27 #49

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
But i still think it's naive to act like that money on the forbes list would not change the world if used better.

Im sure the money tied up in all those lumps of iron and aluminum (and carbon fibre ffs) could help alot of people. :O

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2013 22:31 by novum.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 22 Nov 2013 22:39 #50

• novum
  • Platinum Member
jonb wrote:
I think we are very far away from putting things right, because people it seems find it very hard to even identify problems, and even when they do they do it from a particular perspective, which of course is hard to translate into general terms. This means that often even if a problem is identified people from different positions cannot agree terms, or set parameters to what is or is not the problem.

One will say it looks big from over here, another will say it is small, or only the shadow of something else.

The two parties get frustrated, and there is a tendency to blame the other party, for the disagreement and loose sight of the problem.
We can then add to the above that some languages find it easier or harder to express some things rather than others, so the structure of the conversation itself can constrict the conversation.

Then we get that one person will try to get the other to accept their idea, but in doing so, will not fully take into account the others position. This soon feels like conflict, and in the conflict the two parties will become driven by the wish to predominate or win rather than seeing the interaction as a conversation or the exchange of ideas.

We can also add to the above a 'tribal identity' where people will identify themselves by the views they hold. As such they cannot accept that a thing maybe disproved, but they will still hold to it because it is how they identify themselves.

I don't see any making things better until we actually can see what they are.

1365 = 1

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 23 Nov 2013 02:16 #51

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
But i still think it's naive to act like that money on the forbes list would not change the world if used better.

Im sure the money tied up in all those lumps of iron and aluminum (and carbon fibre ffs) could help alot of people. :O

I'll have the middle one, in metallic blue. :cool:

Waste of time on UK roads though eh... :P though when I was trade plating a couple of years ago I did hit 120mph in a BMW.

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 23 Nov 2013 06:31 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yep i know what you mean about waste of time... though in oz in the right places if you check the road beforehand (at the speed limit) youre most likely ok to turn around and um... yeah... but they confiscate your car above a certain speed if caught... and if caught twice the government will take your car and sell it. :hahano:

1365 = 1

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 23 Nov 2013 22:54 #53

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
and supermarkets hate me...i dash round them fucking aisles rigidly sticking to a list, or i go online and miss the whole screaming kids marlarky :cool:

Depends what mood I'm in with supermarkets.

Sometimes I just want to be in & out of there as quickly as possible.....just grab what I need then proceed quickly through the automated checkouts, gritting my teeth at ''unexpected item in bagging area'' being said to me in a horrible sickly voice by a fucking machine.

Other times I take my time, browse around you know. Check out the merchandise.... :D
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 23 Nov 2013 22:59 #54

• novum
  • Platinum Member
WildHorse wrote:
and supermarkets hate me...i dash round them fucking aisles rigidly sticking to a list, or i go online and miss the whole screaming kids marlarky :cool:

Their candy spells dont work so well on the awakened ones. :yup:

When I look at big supermarkets, well the big two here, for some reason a leprechaun materializes on my shoulder and tells me to burn them all. :dunno:

The little fella aint a total psycho though, he knows it must be done after hours when no ones inside. :yup:

1365 = 1

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 23 Nov 2013 23:36 #55

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
WildHorse wrote:
DG ....only time i take my time is in the cake department....have to get that right first time or else it only means yet another trip out later on ;)

I can empathise....works just the same way for me in the booze section. :D

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 26 Nov 2013 14:13 #56

• Straight Shooter
I wonder if people in the 3rd world wish they had supermarkets?

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 26 Nov 2013 14:15 #57

• Straight Shooter

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 17 Jun 2016 02:55 #58

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
I wonder if people in the 3rd world wish they had supermarkets?

Some of them work for supermarkets, growing stuff for export to the west.

Like in India and China.

The western supermarkets and their wealthy owners love their 50c to 2 buck a day employees. :yup:

1365 = 1

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 04 Mar 2017 22:11 #59

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sanctum Zone, David Icke Forum and the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy... 05 Mar 2017 18:07 #60

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
"Authoritarian anarchy??"
That make me spew coffee on my keyboard.
Fucking hilarious!
truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/61964-infiltration.html?start=340#252610

Me, too ;)
and I did not find " the Truth about Authoritarian Anarchy"
on this thread, yet.

:coolio:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI