Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rules a positive mission statement

Rules a positive mission statement 09 Dec 2013 00:16 #1

• WhistleX
  • Fresh Member
Thank you to the site owner for the invite to join this forum. Your insightful intervention has made me feel 100% included in the human race again after a rather chaffing ride elsewhere. Lovely of you, Ta. So, as a brand new member here I have read the rules, they are faultless as far as protecting the broad and inclusive principles of freedom of speech, and also ensuring fair play. I felt that I had to resign from another forum because some of the members I encountered were enjoying the former, but being a tad abusive, not threatening, but just rather discouraging. I feel assured that this kind of thing will be gently discouraged here. As a polite non swearing, intellectual and yet earthy type, I do not wish to engage in grey humour, where one party to the discussion is not entirely sure what they are meant to make of humorous insults. My preferred approach as a plus 50 to others of all ages is to be kind, straight and clear, not winding anyone up.
Having been involved in many notable campaigns and having learned at least some lessons, I hope to be able to politely contribute to this potentially wonderful humankind site.
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2013 00:23 by WhistleX. Reason: one word missing
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Hexhammer, cantata

Rules a positive mission statement 09 Dec 2013 00:31 #2

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Thank you WhistleX....hope you much enjoy it here. :)
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: WhistleX

Rules a positive mission statement 09 Dec 2013 07:31 #3

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Another 50+ member here saying Welcome to you WhistleX. I hope you have a long and very happy membership here.

:)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Rules a positive mission statement 09 Dec 2013 10:21 #4

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Nice to see you here WhistleX ;)