Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Putin puts fear of God in New World Order

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 22 Mar 2014 06:01 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Putin puts fear of God in New World Order: Barrett

In the wake of Crimea's independence referendum, Hillary Clinton says Russian President Putin is a "new Hitler." Zbigniew Brezezinski, former National Security Advisor agrees, calling Putin not just another Hitler, but also a thug, a menace, a Mafia gangster, and a Mussolini. The Western mainstream media echoes this childish name-calling.

Why is the whole Western foreign policy establishment so afraid of Putin?

Because Putin is standing up against Western aggression – not only in Ukraine, but also in Syria and Iran. Ongoing Western attempts to destabilize these and other countries are just the most recent examples of a decades-old pattern of aggression. The long-term goal: Total destruction of traditional nations and values, and the creation of a New World Order global dictatorship.

Since the 1953 CIA-MI6 coup in Iran, the West has been using the same formula to overthrow legitimate but uncooperative leaders: First, sabotage the country's economy. Then bribe corrupt military officers and thugs and pay rent-a-mobs to create chaos in the streets. Next (this step is optional) incite violence by paying snipers to fire into crowds – and maybe set off some bombs. Finally, send the corrupt military units and gangsters to overthrow the target nation's legitimate leader, murder or imprison his supporters, install a Western puppet in his place – and announce that "order has been restored."

The CIA did it to Iran's democratically-elected Prime Minister Mossadegh in 1953, to Indonesia's President Sukarno in 1965, and to Chile's Prime Minister Allende on September 11th, 1973. They did the same thing to Ukraine's legitimate president, Viktor Yanukovych, a few weeks ago. Neocon regime-change apparatchik Victoria Nuland (The assistant US secretary of state,) got caught admitting that the US had spent five billion dollars to overthrow Ukraine's democratically-elected government; and EU Foreign Affairs Chief Catherine Ashton was heard on tape discussing the "news" that the Maidan Square snipers were part of the US-sponsored coup.

The people of Ukraine should be worried. US-sponsored coups can turn very bloody very quickly.

The CIA's 1965 Indonesia coup was one of the biggest holocausts in history. According to Princeton history professor Bradley Simpson, as cited by the Jakarta Globe: "The US and British governments did everything in their power to ensure that the Indonesian army would carry out the mass killings" of more than one million people following the coup against Sukarno. Most of the victims were tortured before they were murdered. The list of names of people to be tortured and murdered was provided by the CIA to their hired Indonesian thugs. While this was going on, five-year-old Barrack Obama was living in Indonesia with his stepfather Lolo Soetoro, who was working for the American mass murderers.

That's right: Obama's stepfather was a holocaust perpetrator.

In 1971, following the CIA's coup in Chile, the American stooge Pinochet murdered 3,000 people and tortured 30,000. These actions were fully supported by Pinochet's American sponsors, who trained and paid the thugs and torturers.

The hecatomb in Syria, too, is best understood as yet another US-sponsored coup attempt.

The NWO-driven Americans and their Western allies have killed tens of millions in these coups, interventions, destabilization campaigns, and undeclared wars. According to André Vltchek and Noam Chomsky's book On Western Terrorism, the total number killed is over 50 million since World War II. If we add to this the number of people tortured, brutalized, falsely imprisoned, forced to become refugees, or who had their lives ruined by Western terrorism, the number of victims reaches the hundreds of millions.

Today, the American terrorists and their NATO allies seem less interested in installing puppet governments than in reducing entire nations to chaos. The CIA-NATO coup against Gaddafi has destroyed Libya as a modern nation-state. Western-backed false-flag terror in Iraq is splitting up that country. Syria is being decimated by a Western-backed attempt to overthrow Assad. Venezuela, too, is being destabilized by a CIA-backed coup effort.

In short, the New World Order – a shadowy group of global banking oligarchs bent on establishing a one-world dictatorship – is trying to overthrow every leader on earth who resists. Russian President Putin is resisting. That is why the Western propaganda machine is calling him names.

It is worth noting that Russia and Iran – the two nations most successfully resisting NWO regime change – are doing so in the name of God.

According to Catholic intellectual E. Michael Jones, the 1979 Iranian Revolution was the opening salvo of a global backlash against secularism's destruction of traditional values. Like the 1980 election of Ronald Reagan (driven by Americans' disgust with the so-called sexual revolution) and the rise of Poland's Solidarity movement (which opposed communist atheism), the establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran was a landmark event signaling an end to the 20th-century wave of militant secularism and atheism – and a revival of traditional religion.

President Putin enjoys overwhelming popularity in Russia due to his defense of traditional religious values. In his State of the Nation address last December, Putin said: "Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values… Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan."

Putin's reference to Satanism was a pointed rebuke to the New World Order elites, who – though they push militant secularism on the societies they are trying to undermine – are closet Satanists. Anyone who doubts this should run the name "Lt. Col. Michael Aquino" through a search engine. Aquino, an avowed Satanist and credibly-accused mass child abuser, was rewarded for his crimes against children with an appointment as Chief of Psychological Warfare for the US military. (For background on the satanic international banking elite, and its near-total control of Western institutions, read Nick Bryant's book The Franklin Scandal alongside the work of Canadian scholar Henry Makow.)

The shock troops of the NWO's war against religion and tradition (and Russia and Iran) are the neoconservatives. Operation Gladio terrorist Michael Ledeen explains: "Creative destruction is our middle name, both within our society and abroad. We tear down the old order every day, from business to science, literature, art, architecture, and cinema to politics and the law. Our enemies have always hated this whirlwind of energy and creativity which menaces their traditions (whatever they may be) and shames them for their inability to keep pace ... We must destroy them to advance our historic mission."

Putin is stopping New World Order "creative destruction" in Syria and Ukraine. He is part of a growing coalition opposing the NWO – not just religious traditionalists, but also progressive anti-globalization forces, including Hugo Chavez inspired anti-imperialists in Latin America.

We are facing an epic struggle between those who espouse sacred values such as justice and decency versus those who wish to destroy all values.

Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, is one of America's best-known critics of the War on Terror. Dr. Barrett has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications. Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin, where he ran for Congress in 2008. He is the co-founder of the Muslim-Christian-Jewish Alliance, and author of the books Truth Jihad: My Epic Struggle Against the 9/11 Big Lie (2007) and Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters (2009). His website is www.truthjihad.com.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, cantata

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 22 Mar 2014 09:26 #2

• cantata
  • Silver Member
So, is this article trying to make out that Putin is a great Saviour of people and a figurehead for those against the NWO? :conf: I really don't know anymore. They have my head dun in. One minute they're all back-clapping buddies; the next back-stabbing baddies. Until tomorrow. Again.

I tell you what, though, Hilary Clinton calling anyone names is a) a damned cheek!; and b) an indication someone isn't (or mightn't) be playing their game right.

I dunno. I still think we're better off without any of the fekkers. Get them all gone and find a better way of "governing the people " that actually involves the people, instead of a few insane, bickering idiots.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 22 Mar 2014 12:53 #3

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
That vile woman and wicked witch of the West Hellary Clinton has got some chutzpah calling other leaders dictators and such, mind you I'm certainly no fan of Putin either. I think it's rather naive of anybody to think that Russia isn't still firmly in the grip of the same ''money changers''. it's like another cold war part II, just a different variant. Russie being the conservative and the west being the ultra liberal. That said I do think there is also genuine oposition from both sides. It's complicated.

I'll get you my pretties!!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2014 12:55 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Orangeaid

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 22 Mar 2014 18:28 #4

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid wrote:
In short, the New World Order – a shadowy group of global banking oligarchs bent on establishing a one-world dictatorship – is trying to overthrow every leader on earth who resists. Russian President Putin is resisting. That is why the Western propaganda machine is calling him names.

Yes, because it's not like a clique of ultra-wealthy Russian oligarchs have been utilising London's financial services for years or anything.

Putin is a wanker currently engaged in a bitch fight with a bunch of other wankers. Neither side are the good guys.
It is worth noting that Russia and Iran – the two nations most successfully resisting NWO regime change – are doing so in the name of God.

Why is that worth noting?
According to Catholic intellectual E. Michael Jones, the 1979 Iranian Revolution was the opening salvo of a global backlash against secularism's destruction of traditional values. Like the 1980 election of Ronald Reagan (driven by Americans' disgust with the so-called sexual revolution) and the rise of Poland's Solidarity movement (which opposed communist atheism), the establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran was a landmark event signaling an end to the 20th-century wave of militant secularism and atheism – and a revival of traditional religion.

People voted for Reagan because they were annoyed people were having sex? Based on what exactly?
Actually a lot of this 'revival' stuff was moral majority Christian fundamentalists and militant Islamists - we're supposed to approve of this????
The shock troops of the NWO's war against religion and tradition (and Russia and Iran) are the neoconservatives

Are these the same neoconservatives who thought basically the same as and were very friendly with the christian right? I guess it must be some other neoconservatives.
Dr. Kevin Barrett

Ah, I see. Suddenly the article makes more sense in making no sense....
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2014 18:44 by Chuck Random.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 23 Mar 2014 01:54 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
cantata wrote:
So, is this article trying to make out that Putin is a great Saviour of people and a figurehead for those against the NWO? :conf: I really don't know anymore. They have my head dun in. One minute they're all back-clapping buddies; the next back-stabbing baddies. Until tomorrow. Again.

I tell you what, though, Hilary Clinton calling anyone names is a) a damned cheek!; and b) an indication someone isn't (or mightn't) be playing their game right.

I dunno. I still think we're better off without any of the fekkers. Get them all gone and find a better way of "governing the people " that actually involves the people, instead of a few insane, bickering idiots.
I think Putin has become a poster child if you like to those in the West who are anywhere near aware of what the Western power structure has been doing and striving towards for the last century or so. He is someone who is standing up strongly to Western aggression and who is treating the tactics they have deployed for the past century with complete disdain. The West is full of hundreds of thousands to millions of disaffected people who loathe the power structure they are under and what it has done, most recently in the name of "Freedom", and they see Putin as a strong counter-figure.

Putin's Russia has also re-established the Orthodox Church as the most powerful institution in the country. The Russian people want this. Close to 100% of the Russian population supported the ban on providing information to children concerning "non-traditional relationships". Iran, as a strongly religious nation, also rejects homosexuality. The Western libtards hate this. Even Uganda outplayed the western libtards by banning homosexuality, knowing that western aid would be withdrawn as a "response", and it could readily accept Chinese resource project funding without any hissy fits from the West.

The Orthodox Church is part and parcel of the fabric of what it means to be Russian. Almost 100 years ago the Jewish Bolsheviks came in and tried to destroy it. Hence we now have US Jewish media barons funding the likes of Femen and Pussy Riot, to get their tits out and "protest". Western libtards may squeal "you go girlfriend" (yeah, straight to prison) whilst the sheer idiocy of these "protests" just distances non western nations further from the west culturally and ideologically.

The horrors of Soviet communism were unwound about 20 years ago, though the vodka swilling buffoon Yeltsin allowed an asset grab to the largely Jewish Russian Mafia to create the oligarchs that dominated much of post-Soviet Russia's wealth.

The world has moved on from the West being able to use sanctions to punish non-compliers. Russia has been booted out of the G8. So what? All that will do is embolden the links between the BRICS. China's 4 major banks are in the list of the world's top 10. Western capital is also not now the only source of funding. China wants resources to fuel its economic growth. It provides funding to develop resources projects on a largely no strings attached basis, unlike the West.

The reason we are hearing so much coverage of MH370 is to divert any attention away from Russia completely out playing the West in the Jewish neo-con instigated and funded assault on Ukraine. It failed. Crimea held a referendum and about 95% of the population voted to reconnect with Russia. Gorbachev has even come out to say this act simply corrected a stupid policy from Khruschev in the 50s.

Not according to Hillary "I've got 47 corpses in my boot" Clinton and who is responsible for the Benghazi deaths, but who has taken no responsibility for it.

Iran will side with Russia clearly. The two nations comprise 1/3 of the world's possible locations for large scale LNG plants to supply clean fuel to feed Asia's economic development. They will simply install pipelines across borders to do so. China is actively pumping tens of billions into massive infrastructure projects to develop its western regions, enabling those regions to readily connect into Russia and Iran.

The West has failed in Central Asia.

It won't be that long before a much more closely aligned BRICS group is economically stronger than the West. That won't take that long really given most of the G7 is currently bankrupt.

These facts will continue to play themselves out into being .... irrespective of how many names Ms 47 corpses in her boot calls them, and how many times Jewish Neo-con Victoria Nuland plots to remove Ukrainian political leaders and says "Fuck the EU".
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2014 02:58 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 23 Mar 2014 11:04 #6

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
However, nothing will be solved by approving of exactly the same kind of people on the basis they have an inexplicable preoccupation with who consenting adults choose to form relationships with.
But Jews Jews Jews for no reason.
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 23 Mar 2014 15:41 #7

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Chuck Random wrote:
However, nothing will be solved by approving of exactly the same kind of people on the basis they have an inexplicable preoccupation with who consenting adults choose to form relationships with.

Ah, but that's not the real issue here is it Chuck. The issue is, and always was, banning the spread of pro-homosexual propaganda and the promotion of the lifestyle to impressionable minds i.e children. I don't think young children should be taught that a homosexual lifestyle is natural and healthy, because it's not. Sure it's up to consenting adults what they get up to in private... who f*****g cares or even wants to know what they get up to anyway? However that doesn't mean we all have to welcome their lifestyle with open arms or teach young children as young as 6 years old that having two dads is perfectly normal, does it. Having two dads is not normal, and never will be, no matter how they try and twist it with their pervasive pro gay propaganda. There's a big difference between tolerating gays, and I think we should by the way, to being forced to like them or even bless their distasteful lifestyle, which is another matter altogether. I think Russia have got their anti homosexual propaganda laws right, we should have the same laws here in the west in my opinion. That doesn't mean I hate gays, or think Putin is some saviour either. I'm strongly against teaching young children that two men having sex is in anyway normal or healthy. But hey ho, that's just me, I guess the ultra liberal kosherati of the 'truth movement' would say I'm just an old fashioned prude, and all hung up :roll:. Well if not wanting to put me pecker in another man's bottom means I'm all hung up then I'm glad to remain so :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2014 19:08 by pheony.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 23 Mar 2014 19:48 #8

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:

Ah, but that's not the real issue here is it Chuckie. The issue is, and always was, banning the spread of pro-homosexual propaganda and the promotion of the lifestyle to impressionable minds i.e children. I don't think young children should be taught that a homosexual lifestyle is natural and healthy, because it's not. Sure it's up to consenting adults what they get up to in private... who f*****g cares or even wants to know what they get up to anyway? However that doesn't mean we all have to welcome their lifestyle with open arms or teach young children as young as 6 years old that having two dads is perfectly normal, does it. Having two dads is not normal, and never will be, no matter how they try and twist it with their pervasive pro gay propaganda. There's a big difference between tolerating gays, and I think we should by the way, to being forced to like them or even bless their distasteful lifestyle, which is another matter altogether. I think Russia have got their anti homosexual propaganda laws right, we should have the same laws here in the west in my opinion. That doesn't mean I hate gays, or think Putin is some saviour either. I'm strongly against teaching young children that two men having sex is in anyway normal or healthy. But hey ho, that's just me, I guess the ultra liberal kosherati of the 'truth movement' would say I'm just an old fashioned prude, and all hung up :roll:. Well if not wanting to put me pecker in another man's bottom means I'm all hung up then I'm glad to remain so :D

And what effect exactly do you think "pro gay propaganda" will have on "impressionable children"?? Teach them not to be arsed about something so incredibly trivial? Or will it...will it...make them gay!!!!!! :rofl:

Of course gay people are "normal" - gay people have been around for as long as people have. And how are gay people "unhealthy"? I hate to stereotype, but most of the gay men I've met have been very healthy - slim, toned, do lots of exercise - that lookin' good thing a lot of gay men seem to have going. There's a gay guy in my office. He's just some bloke. Who does a lot of running and is very healthy indeed as it happens. He just did a 10k run - how could he do that if he wasn't healthy? I'd have a fucking coronary if I tried that shit.

And what's this "normal" thing? How are we defining it? Like pedos and rape are out of order because they hurt people, but beyond stuff that's abusive who cares what's "normal" and who decides what is?

Like if some bloke gets off on stockings and suspenders is that "normal"? Such lingerie is pretty modern and certainly not been around for as long as gay people so how can it be more "normal"? So should we ban lingerie we can't trace back to at least medieval times? High heels - what's "normal" about some woman tottering about in impractical shoes? What's "normal" about some woman getting turned on by firemen or something?

Why is having two dads not "normal"? Superficially it might be because it's comparatively rare, but then so are families where dad is an Eskimo and mum an Amazonian Indian - I don't see that means such a family would therefore be a bad thing.

And did you know that many gay men aren't into anal sex and many hetero people are?So is it ok to put it in a lady's bottom or is that forbidden too? Should we all solemnly do it once a week in the missionary position monitored by the sex police? Are we allowed oral sex? Mutual masturbation?
However that doesn't mean we all have to welcome their lifestyle

Lifestyle??? I'm heterosexual but I don't think that fancying woman is a "lifestyle", Stuff just happens when they drop their knickers and say take me Chuck...do me here up against the wheelie bin! :chuckle:
Are you saying you have opted to be heterosexual out of some lifestyle choice? It would explain a lot. Let it out mate. Nobody will judge you.
Because it makes no sense whatsoever to say homosexuality is a "lifestyle" unless heterosexuality also is.
I guess the ultra liberal kosherati of the 'truth movement' would say I'm just an old fashioned prude, and all hung up

If you want to be all hung up about what sex other consenting adults are having, that is up to you. But I would suggest you keep it in the closet and not parade it around where children might be exposed to it - because being gay won't damage them, but growing up believing there's something wrong with it has a strong chance of doing so. Why do you care if some blokes are shagging other blokes? What's it got to you with you? I don't like Coldplay, but I don't go round telling everyone they shouldn't listen to their albums publicly just because I don't like them.

Why do you have some morbid preoccupation with other people's sex lives? It's not normal.

Imagine walking down the street with your partner and having to face jeers, taunts and potentially violence just because you've expressed affection in pubic - that is exactly what you are approving of.

Why?
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2014 19:58 by Chuck Random.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata, I AM ALL I AM

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 00:32 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Russia is the only nation I know of that has a Ministry of the Family and Children (or words to that effect). You would NEVER find that in a Western "democracy".

To protect the rights of children, Russia banned adoptions of Russian children by same sex couples and unmarried citizens of countries where same sex marriage is legal. The outcry by the libtard West at prioritising the rights of children ahead of the narcissistic desires of adults seeking to normalise the abnormal and impossible (natural conception) was immense.

By taking actions like this, which are diametrically opposed to the western libtard drive to destroy the family and to normalise abnormal relationships, the loud mouthed activists funded by Jewish Family Foundations, amongst others, in the name of "Human Rights", went into overdrive.
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has signed a decree banning the adoption of Russian children by same-sex couples, as well as by unmarried citizens of countries where same-sex marriage is legal.

The decree was published on the government web portal and came into force on Wednesday.

The document reads that adoption is allowed to adults of either sex with two exceptions: married same-sex couples from countries where gay marriage is legal and unmarried persons from such states.

The new amendments also cut the period of official consideration of applications from 15 days to 10 and scrap the requirement for the would-be adoptees present official confirmation that their homes comply with basic sanitary norms.

The move comes as a technical amendment to the law passed in mid-2013 and offers detailed legal definitions of basic rules already included in the Russian Family Code.

The explanatory note reads that by introducing the new ban the Russian authorities seek “to guarantee a full and harmonious development for adopted children and to safeguard their psyche and consciousness from possible unwanted influence such as artificial forcing of non-traditional sexual behavior and the suffering, complexes and stresses that, according to psychologists’ studies, are often experienced by kids raised in same-sex families.”

The idea to ban adoptions to same-sex couples appeared in Russia in 2013 when the issue of legalizing same-sex marriage was discussed in France. Eventually French legislators passed the bill, despite some protests, and the first same-sex wedding took place in Montpellier in late May.

Before parliamentary hearings on the subject President Vladimir Putin told reporters that he would support the ban on adoptions by foreign same-sex couples if parliament approves it. Putin also categorically opposed the legalization of same-sex marriage in Russia, saying that such a move could lead to outbreaks of violence in certain regions.

France is one of several countries to have a bilateral agreement with Russia on adoptions, and in 2012 it ranked fourth by the number of adopted Russian children (after the US, Italy and Spain).

Starting from January 1, 2013, Russia introduced a complete ban on adoptions by American couples and by proxy of US organizations. The officials who promoted the ban said it was caused by US law enforcers’ extreme reluctance to cooperate in cases of maltreatment and even murder of Russian children by their adoptive US parents.

The law was named after Dima Yakovlev – a two-year old Russian boy who died in July 2008 after his adoptive father left him locked in the car for eight hours in hot weather. The father was tried for manslaughter, but was acquitted, which caused a wave of outrage among Russian diplomats, mass media and the public.

In late January this year, Foreign Ministry’s representative for Human Rights, Konstantin Dolgov, told reporters that there were no plans to extend the Dima Yakovlev law to countries other than the United States.

Dolgov said that the law was working and showing its effectiveness, but admitted problems still existed and not all of the children whose already-agreed adoption was canceled due to the changes had found new families within Russia.
rt.com/politics/russian-adoption-same-sex-couples-854/

Hardly surprising that Russia did this when situations like this occurred. An Australian / American same sex couple bought a Russian boy for $8,000 and obtained him at about 6 days old. They started raping him the next day then groomed him for abuse by an international paedophile network. The "couple" tried to normalise raping their bought child by teaching him that "this is how your daddy's show you they love you".

Truly truly sick.
Australian pedophile gets 30 years in US jail for abusing Russian-born boy

An Australian, who together with his domestic partner, bought a newborn boy in Russia and allowed men around the world to abuse him, has been sentenced in a US court to 30 years in jail.

Peter Truong, 36, born in Vietnam, and his partner Mark Newton, 42, born in the US, both Australian citizens, bought a newborn boy in Russia for US$8,000, according to prosecutors.

The boy’s birth papers were falsified to list Newton as his biological father. The fraud then allowed the boy to be adopted and taken to Queensland, Australia, where the pair lived.

Law enforcers assume the pair allowed at least eight men in different countries, including Australia, the US, Germany and France, to abuse the boy between the ages of two and six. The men recorded videos of their own sexual assaults on the baby and distributed them across a global pedophile web-source, known as the Boy Lovers Network.

In June, Mark Newton was sentenced for the maximum term of 40 years by a US judge in Indianapolis.

Truong faced similar sentence. He however struck a plea deal with prosecutors. The deal could have allowed a minimum of 24 years. Both men were tried in the US District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.

While announcing the sentence in Indianapolis on Monday, District Court Judge Sarah Evans Barker emphasized Truong’s cooperation with the authorities in helping them find other pedophiles. She also noted the fact the accused was himself a victim of childhood abuse.

The pedophile pair was arrested in Los Angeles in 2011. The boy has now reportedly been adopted by a US family.

The story caused a stir in the Russian media, with the country’s Ombudsman for Children’s Rights Pavel Astakhov promising to closely follow the boy’s life in the new family, as according to Russian law an adopted child remains a Russian citizen until adulthood.

“Russian orphans have always attracted foreign perverts because of accessibility. The foreigners were simply coming and taking children for money,” Astakhov told RT following Newton’s sentencing in June.

The story of the Australian pedophile pair once again added fuel to the debate over the issue of adoptions of Russian children by foreign citizens, which split the society, when the so-called ‘Dima Yakovlev Law’ was adopted in 2012.

The law banning American citizens from adopting Russian children was named after a two-year old Russian boy, who died in 2008 from heatstroke after his adoptive US father left him locked in a car on a hot day.

The supporters of the law have cited multiple cases of abuse from the US adoptive parents against Russian children. According to Pavel Astakhov, 19 Russian children have been killed in American families since 2001.

The law’s opponents believe it’s a politically-motivated response to the US Magnitsky Act – the entry ban and asset freeze on Russian tax, law and court officials who, in view of the authors of the act, are guilty of violations of Human Rights.

In June 2013, Russia’s State Duma passed an amendment that bans the adoption of Russian children by same-sex couples from abroad and in September the coal-mining territory of Kemerovo voted to completely outlaw adoptions of local children by foreigners, making it the first region of the Russian Federation to introduce such a radical measure. Kemerovo MPs recently suggested that the State Duma follow suit with a complete ban on foreign adoptions.

Earlier this month, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev praised the laws restricting foreign adoptions, saying they resulted in increased number of domestic adoptions, which grew by 5,000 compared to 2012.

Medvedev also stressed that most of the children who had their American adoptions suspended when the Dima Yakovlev Law came into force had found new families in Russia.

“In all, we had 259 kids who were about to leave for America. All but 95 of them still have not received accommodation in a new family,” he reported. “We will definitely bring this process to its logical conclusion.”
rt.com/news/australian-paedophile-us-jail-976/
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2014 00:34 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 07:57 #10

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Oh yea, two psychopath gays raped a child, so all of them gays must be psycho rapists paedos, right? Oh, and those two psycho gay crazies must have jewish backgrounds also? And the mightly Russian bear is just fighting the noble cause of purity and justice against jewish psycho gay mafia. :rol:
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: Chuck Random

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 13:48 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Why Western Political and Financial Elites Absolutely Hate Vladimir Putin

1993-2013: is the twenty years long "pas de deux" of Russia and the USA coming to an end?

October 13, 2013 "Information Clearing House - The latest tensions between the EU and Russia over Greenpeace's stunt in the Arctic only confirmed a fact which nobody really bothers denying anymore: Western political and financial elites absolutely hate Vladimir Putin and they are appalled at Russia's behavior, both inside Russia and on the international scene.  This tension was quite visible on the faces of Obama and Putin at the G8 summit in Lough Ernewhere both leaders looked absolutely disgusted with each other.  Things got even worse when Putin did something quite unheard of in the Russian diplomatic history: he publicly  said that Kerry was dishonest and even called him a liar

While tensions have reached some sort of climax over the Syrian issue, problems between Russia and the USA are really nothing new.  A quick look at the recent past will show that the western corporate media has been engaged in a sustained strategic campaign to identify and exploit any possible weaknesses in the Russian "political armor" and to paint Russia like a very nasty, undemocratic and authoritarian country, in other words a threat to the West.   Let me mention a few episodes of this Russia-bashing campaign (in no particular order):

Berezovsky as a "persecuted" businessman

Politkovskaya "murdered by KGB goons"

Khodorkovsky jailed for his love of "liberty"

Russia's "aggression" against Georgia 

The Russian "genocidal" wars against the Chechen people

"Pussy Riot" as "prisoners of conscience"

Litvinenko "murdered by Putin"

Russian homosexuals "persecuted" and "mistreated" by the state

Magnitsky and the subsequent "Magnitsky law"

Snowden as a "traitor hiding in Russia"

The "stolen elections" to the Duma and the Presidency

The "White Revoluton" on the Bolotnaya square

The "new Sakharov" - Alexei Navalnyi

Russia's "support for Assad", the (Chemical) "Butcher of Baghdad"

The Russian constant "intervention" in Ukrainian affairs

The "complete control" of the Kremlin over the Russian media

This list is far from complete, but its sufficient for our purposes.  Let me also immediately add here that it is not my purpose today to debunk these allegations one by one.  I have done so in this blog many times the past, so anybody interested can look this up.  I will just state here one very important thing which I cannot prove, but of which I am absolutely certain: 90% or more of the Russian public believe that all these issues are absolute nonsense, completely overblown non-issues.  Furthermore, most Russians believe that the so-called "democratic forces" which the Western elites support in Russia (Iabloko, Parnas, Golos, etc.) are basically agents of influence for the West paid for by the CIA, MI6, Soros and exiled Jewish oligarchs.  What is certain is that besides these small liberal/democratic groups, nobody in Russia takes these accusations seriously.  Most people see them exactly for what they are: a smear campaign.

In many ways, this is rather reminiscent of how things stood during the Cold War where the West used its immense propaganda resources to demonize the Soviet Union and to support anti-Soviet forces worldwide, including inside the USSR itself.  I would argue that these efforts were, by and large, very successful and that by 1990s the vast majority of Soviets, including Russians, were rather disgusted with their leaders.  So why the big difference today?

To answer that question, we need to look back at the processes which took place in Russia in the last 20 years or so because only a look at what happened during these two decades will allows us to get to the root of the current problem(s) between the USA and Russia.

When did the Soviet Union truly disappear?

The official date of the end of the Soviet Union is 26 December 1991, the day of the adoption by the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union of the  Declaration № 142-Н which officially recognized dissolution of the Soviet Union as a state and subject of international law.  But that is a very superficial, formal, view of things.  One could argue that even though the Soviet Union had shrunk to the size of the Russian Federation it still survived within these smaller borders.  After all, the laws did not change overnight, neither did most of the bureaucracy, and even though the Communist Party itself had been banned following the August 1991 coup, the rest of the state apparatus still continued to exist.

For Eltsin and his supporters this reality created avery difficult situation.  Having banned the CPUS and dismantled the KGB, Eltsin's  liberals still face a formidable adversary: the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation, the Parliament of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, elected by the Congress of People's Deputies of the Russian Federation.  Nobody had abolished this *very* Soviet institution which rapidly became the center of almost all of the anti-Eltsin and pro-Soviet forces in the country.  I cannot go in all the details of this legal nightmare, suffice to say that the Supreme Soviet presented itself as the "Russian Parliament" (which is not quite true) and that its members engaged in a systematic campaign to prevent Eltsin to implement his "reforms" (in hindsight, one could say that they tried to prevent Eltsin from ruining the country).  One could say that the "new Russia" and the "old USSR" were fighting each other for the future of the country.  Predictably, the Supreme Soviet wanted a parliamentary democracy while Eltsin and his liberals wanted a presidential democracy.  The two sides presented what appeared to be a stark contrast to most Russians:

1) The Russian President Eltsin: officially he represented Russia, as opposed to the Soviet Union; he presented himself as an anti-Communist and as a democrat (nevermind that he himself had been a high ranking member of the CPSU and even a non-voting member to the Politburo!).  Eltsin was also clearly the darling of the West and he promised to integrate Russia into the western world.

2) The Supreme Soviet: headed by Ruslan Khasbulatovwith the support of the Vice-President of Russia,Alexander Rutskoi, the Supreme Soviet became the rallying point of all those who believed that the Soviet Union had been dissolved illegally (which is true) and against the will of the majority of its people (which is also true).  Most, though not all, the supporters of the Supreme Soviet were if not outright Communists, then at least socialists and anti-capitalists.  A good part of the rather disorganized Russian nationalist movement also supported the Supreme Soviet.

We all know what eventually happened: Eltsin crushed the opposition in a huge bloodbath, far worse than what was reported in the Western (or even Russian) media.  I write that with a high degree of confidence because I have personally received this information from a very good source: it so happens that I was in Moscow during those tragic days and that and I was in constant contact with a Colonel of a rather secretive special forces unit of the KGB called "Vympel" (more about that below) who told me that the internal KGB estimate of the number of people killed in the Moscow Oblast was close to 3'000 people.  I can also personally attest that the combats lasted for far longer than the official narrative clams: I witnessed a very sustained machine gun battle right under my windows a full 5 days after the Supreme Soviet had surrendered.  I want to stress this here because I think that this illustrates an often overlooked reality: the so-called "constitutional crisis of 1993" was really a mini civil war for the fate of the Soviet Union and only by the end of this crisis did the Soviet Union really truly disappear.

In the days preceeding the tank assault against the Supreme Soviet I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with supporters of the President and the Supreme Soviet.  I took the time to engage them in long conversations to try to find out for myself what each side stood for and whether I should side with either party.  The conclusion I came to was a rather sad one: both sides were primarily composed of ex- (or not ex-) Communists, both sides claimed that they were defending democracy and both sides accused each other of being Fascists.  In reality both sides were in reality very much alike.  I think that I was not the only person to feel that way in these days and I suspect that most of the people of Russia deeply felt this and ended up being  really disgusted with all of the politicians involved.

I would like to share one more personal anecdote here: these tragic days were personally quite amazing for me.  Here I was, a young man born in a family of rabidly anti-Soviet Russian emigrés, who has spent many years fighting to Soviet system and, especially, the KGB.  And yet, ironically, I ended up spending most of my time in the company of a Colonel of a special forces unit of the KGB (how we met is a long story for another post).  Even more amazing for me was the fact that for all our differences, we had the exact same reaction to the events taking place before our eyes.  We both decided that we could not side with either party engaged in this conflict - both sides were equally repugnant to us.  I was in his apartment when he received a call from the KGB headquarters ordering to show up at a location downtown to prepare a special forces assault against the "White House" (that was the street nickname of the Russian Parliament building) - he refused to obey, told his bosses to get lost, and hung up.  He was not alone in that decision: just as in 1991, neither the Russian paratroopers nor the special forces agreed to shoot at their own people (others, supposedly "democratic" forces showed no such scruples).  Instead of obeying his bosses orders, my new friend took the time to give me some very valuable advice about how to safely get a relative of mine out of Moscow without getting shot or detained (being a native Russian speaker with a foreign passport was not a very safe thing in these days).

I wanted to retell this story here because it shows something very important: by 1993 a vast majority of Russians, even exiled emigrés and KGB special forces Colonels, were deeply disgusted and fed up with bothparties to this crisis.  In a way, one could say that most Russians were waiting for a THIRD force to appear on the political scene.

From 1993 to 1999 - a democratic nightmare

After the crushing of the opposition by Eltsin's thugs, the gates of Hades truly opened for Russia: the entire country was taken over by various Mafias and the vast natural resources were pillaged by (mostly Jewish) oligarchs.  The so-called "privatization" of the Russian economy created both a new class of multi-millionaires and many tens of millions of very poor people who could barely survive.  A huge crime wave overtook every city, the entire infrastructure of the country collapsed and many regions of Russia began actively planning their secession from the Russian Federation. Chechnia was allowed to secede from the Russian Federation after a grotesque and bloody war which saw the Russian military back-stabbed by the Kremlin.  And throughout these truly hellish years, the Western elites gave their fullest support to Eltsin and his oligarchs.  The only exception to this love-fest was the political, economic and military support given by the Anglosphere to the Chechen insurgency.  Eventually, what had to happen did happen: the country declared bankruptcy in 1998 by devaluing the Ruble and defaulting on its debt.  Though we will never know for sure, I firmly believe that by 1999 Russia was only a few steps away from completely disappearing as a country and as a nation.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 19:34 #12

• Straight Shooter

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 20:40 #13

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid wrote:
Russia is the only nation I know of that has a Ministry of the Family and Children (or words to that effect). You would NEVER find that in a Western "democracy".

Yeah? It's not in the cabinet roles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Russia
Is it like the UK and falls under the DOE?
www.gov.uk/government/ministers/parliamentary-under-secretary-of-state-children-and-young-families

And, er...??

Britain is WONDERFUL - it has a whole department of education...that doesn't do much educating....unless it's what the govt wants them to be educated into....

How does Alexei Zhuravlyov fit in with this ministry of yours - I don't know myself - perhaps you can explain?
To protect the rights of children, Russia banned adoptions of Russian children by same sex couples and unmarried citizens of countries where same sex marriage is legal. The outcry by the libtard West at prioritising the rights of children ahead of the narcissistic desires of adults seeking to normalise the abnormal and impossible (natural conception) was immense.

How does this 'protect the rights of children'? If a child chooses to live with their mother and their mother lives with another woman in a lesbian relationship how are their rights protected by refusing to allow them to?
By taking actions like this, which are diametrically opposed to the western libtard drive to destroy the family and to normalise abnormal relationships, the loud mouthed activists funded by Jewish Family Foundations, amongst others, in the name of "Human Rights", went into overdrive.

Define "abnormal" relationships.
Hardly surprising that Russia did this when situations like this occurred. An Australian / American same sex couple bought a Russian boy for $8,000 and obtained him at about 6 days old. They started raping him the next day then groomed him for abuse by an international paedophile network. The "couple" tried to normalise raping their bought child by teaching him that "this is how your daddy's show you they love you".

Truly truly sick.

So therefore any case of a heterosexual pedophile who abuses a little girl constitutes a case against heterosexual parenting - right?

Mate, logical thinking ain't your strong suit is it?
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 22:23 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Its no wonder the western libtards hate Russia.

Russia takes a stance on an issue something like 96% of the population agree with.
Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister has confirmed the Kremlin’s view on gay rights in Sochi, asking athletes to “leave the kids alone”.

Dmitry Kozak told a news conference today that Russian organisers will not discriminate against visitors or athletes because of their sexuality, but he backed the government’s support for the so-called gay propaganda law.

Mr Kozak said athletes are free to express their views and discuss their sexuality.

However, he asked them to stay away from children, saying: “leave the kids alone”.

Russia introduced a bill last year that outlawed the “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations”.

Groups representing gay people say the law has contributed to the intolerance of sexual minorities in Russia.

Whilst in the US Obummer appoints Kevin Jennings as his safety czar (in relation to the US school system) ... and this is Jennings' past.

The "Fistgate" conference:
HERE'S what homosexual activists in schools do with children . . .Students as young as 12 given graphic instruction in bizarre homosexual sex acts by state employees (and we were there to record it for the world).UPDATED: Oct. 19, 2012 

Graphic sex handouts given to kids
Explicit homosexual pamphlets, instructions, sex paraphernalia. 

Teacher traumatized at conference
What one teacher witnessed that day, including Kevin Jennings' keynote speech! Must reading.

"Religious wrong" workshop
Anti-religion workshop for kids demonized folks with traditional values.

After the conference:

Affidavit given to district attorney
Graphic description of Fistgate -- hand delivered by Scott Whiteman to DA Martha Coakley. Was ignored!

Elementary school newsletter brags that staff attended conference 
In Newton, MA, announcing that staff members and others had participated in conference!

Weekly Standard article on Fistgate
Published in July, 2000. Warning about the "gay agenda in Massachusetts schools."

[NOTE: Kevin Jennings, the founder of GLSEN, was appointed by the Obama administration to run the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools in the US Department of Education!  GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network) is a national homosexual organization that targets children in the public schools, and has formed "gay straight alliance" clubs in schools across the country. Jennings was the Executive Director of GLSEN at the time and was the keynote speaker at this conference!]

Have you wondered what homosexual activists do when they are alone with kids in the tax-funded “gay clubs” in schools and other activities?  It’s not pretty. In fact, it’s very disgusting. Now you can hear for yourself.

"Fisting [forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina] often gets a bad rap....[It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with...[and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

The above quotation comes from Massachusetts Department of Education employees describing the pleasures of homosexual sex to a group of high school students at a state-sponsored workshop on during GLSEN-Boston's "TeachOut" Conference on March 25, 2000 held at Tufts University.  Approximately 200 young teens and 300 adults attended the day-long event. Kids were bussed in from high schools across Massachusetts.

We have posted the actual audio recordings of what went on at that March 2000 event. Children as young as 12 were instructed by adults (state employees!) how to perform a range of dangerous and perverted homosexual sex acts.

These included: homosexual oral sex techniques, inserting one’s entire hand in someone else’s rectum, sado-masochism techniques, girls using “dildos” and rubbing their sex organs together, and more.

When we revealed this to the world a few months later it made national news. It was reported in all the Boston media – radio, TV and newspapers – and several national networks. FOX News came to Boston from New York to report on it.  We made sure that each member of the Massachusetts Legislature was given a copy of the tape.

GLSEN (and Kevin Jennings) did not dispute that the recordings were genuine or that the events did not take place as we described them. Instead, they tried to get a court to ban the tape and sue us. In fact, Jennings defended the event.

But the Massachusetts Legislature wasn’t fazed. They caved in to the powerful homosexual movement. They have continued to fund radical "Safe Schools" programs in the Dept. of Education. And in 2006 the Legislature even wrote GLSEN into the general laws as a mandated member of the tax-supported Massachusetts Commission for GLBT Youth. This is the low opinion that our legislators have of your children.

On April 18, 2000, Scott Whiteman, who attended the GLSEN conference and made the recordings, hand-delivered an affidavit describing the event to the office of Middlesex County District Attorney Martha Coakley. He received no response from Coakley, nor did she take any action whatsoever other than to acknowledge that she received the affidavit. (Martha Coakley is now the Massachusetts Attorney General, has raised money for homosexual activist causes, favors same-sex "marriage," pushed the "transgender rights" bill, and challenged DOMA in the federal courts.)

A few weeks after the incident, Scott Whiteman, who was then Executive Director of Parents' Rights Coalition (now known as MassResistance), collaborated with Brian Camenker, president of Parents' Rights Coalition,  on an article published in the May 2000 edition of Massachusetts News, a newspaper distributed across the state.  The incident was dubbed "Fistgate" by Massachusetts Newspublisher Ed Pawlick.  A week later the tapes were played on WTKK radio in Boston by evening talk show host Jeanine Graf. That sparked a media firestorm in Boston as excerpts from the tapes were played on radio and television news shows. 

Soon afterwards, the three state employees (whose voices are heard on the tapes) were fired by the Department of Education.

The homosexual movement responded by persuading a Superior Court judge to ban the playing of the tapes, and then initiating a lawsuit against Camenker, Whiteman, and Parents' Rights Coalition, claiming that they had violated an obscure and antiquated Massachusetts wiretapping law, and seeking monetary damages. The "Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders" (GLAD) -- the same state-funded group that won the Goodridge same-sex "marriage" case -- went right into action.

A few months later, Margot Abels, one of the fired instructors, managed to get an arbitrator in the Mass. Dept. of Education to reinstate her. She didn't take her job back, but instead initiated her own lawsuit against Camenker, Whiteman and Parents' Rights Coalition to collect damages. She was completely unrepentent of her actions with the young students in the conference.

“I don’t know that we would have done anything differently,” Abels arrogantly told the homosexual newspaper Bay Windows. “We didn’t feel like we had to hide our work. We didn’t feel like we had done anything wrong.”

After a years of court activity, the GLAD lawsuit ended in 2005, when GLAD essentially abandoned the case. However, Margot Abels continued to pursue her lawsuit against Camenker and Whiteman. That suit was settled in 2006.

The terms of the settlements allow Camenker to distribute the tape and other information regarding the incident with no restrictions.

It's really not a surprise that a nation where they want to shield children from this type of depraved perversion is demonised by the libtard West.

Though Russian's by and large pay no attention to the "Western criticism" and brush them off and see them as the childish smears that they are
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2014 22:36 by Orangeaid.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 22:40 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
WildHorse wrote:
lets not got into homosexuals not being natural. I have friends that are a lesbian couple, who are married and ........have adopted children from so called natural drug addict hetrosexual parents. They are loving and stable and I admire them for the healthy boundaries they give to the children whilst also promoting their freedom including freedom of thought

why do male hetrosexuals bring gay men not being natural but leave out the lesbians as 'not being natural? ....is it because the thought of two lesbians being sexual with one another, is hot for the male hetrosexual? but the thought of two males being sexual is repulsive? ...i think guys can bring in their own sexual preferences into it and therefore create a biased, flawed argument.

for the record, I am leaning towards Putin not being in it for the good of humanity, alot of these men in power use God and sound moral, but actions...look at his actions...or non actions....do we see him standing up for PEACE? ummmm no.....
The fact that lesbians haven't really been raised doesn't mean that they are not similarly regarded as unnatural.

I knew kids when I grew up when two mothers with kids got together and formed a lesbian Brady Bunch. I felt really sorry for the kids to be honest. The fundamental right of the child is to have a mother and father. That is something the libtard West is trying to steal.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 22:51 #16

• Straight Shooter
Orangeaid wrote:
The fundamental right of the child is to have a mother and father. .

This is true without a doubt but it has nothing to do with Russia vs the West and i find it irrelevant to this topic.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 23:05 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I disagree with you completely there. The Western libtard push for same sex couples to acquire children completely ignores that fundamental right of the child. Hence the western libtard howls of protest for Russia protecting it.

but yes, that issue is one of many why the west hates putin.
PUTIN FOILS THE JEWS AGAIN
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2011

VLADIMIR PUTIN HAS ONCE AGAIN upset the Judaic geopolitical bagel cart by announcing on October 4 2011 his forthcoming creation of a “Eurasian Union” modeled after the economic integration of the European Union.

Putin, who recently declared his intention to run for president of the Russian Federation, boasted that the bloc would become a “major” global player.

Indeed, Eurasia is the prize — awash with oil — and blessed by providence with a strategic location. And apparently, Russia’s prime minister is the first to claim the coveted Eurasian pot sitting at the end of the geopolitical rainbow.

Putin also affirmed that Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan were already “going ahead” with market co-operation complete with a full-blown Customs Union established by the three countries in 2010.

“The Eurasian grouping will become an indivisible part of a Greater Europe,” Putin told the Izvestia Daily in his article, Eurasia: The Future Born Today.

“The Union is an open project and we welcome the addition of new partners,” the Russian leader added. View Entire Story Here & Here.

All of this flies in the face of Zbigniew Brzezinski’s strategy for the Zionist West’s takeover of Eurasia, as outlined in his book, “The Grand Chessboard.”

CENTRAL TO BRZEZINSKI’S PROGRAM is that no challenger should emerge capable of dominating Eurasia and therefore of also challenging America.

“How America manages Eurasia is crucial,” Brzezinski wrote.

“A mere glance at the map suggests that mastery of Eurasia would automatically entail hegemony over the world’s most advanced and economically productive regions,” he added. View Entire Story Here &Here. View Eurasia Map Here.

THEY HATE HIS FREEDOM

KNEE JERK REACTIONS from countless Jewish quarters were quick to come on the heels of Putin’s announcement.

The Jewish-run National Endowment for Democracy, (a JewishLaundromat for CIA money), is painting Putin with the brush of “fascism” by linking his plan for a Eurasian Union with Russian Nationalist “extremist,” Alexander Dugin, a noted Eurasianist.

The Jewish banker’s news agency, The Financial Times, called Putin’s plan a “grand vision with echoes of 1984,” likening the Russian prime minister to “madmen in authority who are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back.”

Robert Kagan, a Jewish neocon of the Project for a New American Century days, now reincarnating himself as the “director” of The Foreign Policy Initiative — (yet another Jewish think tank with millions of Jewish dollars to get US politicians to stopthinking) — hopes that by reconstituting reality Putin will simply “disappear” from political life.

AND IT DIDN’T TAKE LONG for a slew of Jewish journalists, like Pavel Sheremet and Robert Amsterdam, both noted Russia-haters, to cry: “Foul!” with regard to Putin’s masterful chess move:

“Putin is busying himself with the conquest by Muscovy of its neighbours,” wrote journalist Sheremet.

Amsterdam chimed in, “Putin’s plans for Russia to retain superpower status is fit for a man who would outdo Brezhnev in longevity in his drive for the resurrection of the USSR.”

But the Russian prime minister has made it clear that he is not seeking to “copy” what has been abandoned in the past, but rather is pursuing — “the order of the day” — integration on the basis of “new” values, politics and economy.

And it is Putin’s new worldview — which includes rebuilding a Russian Orthodox Empire — that is provoking the Judaic World Order into ever more enraged efforts to demonize the one leader they hold in absolute fear and uncontrolled loathing…
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2014 23:09 by Orangeaid.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 24 Mar 2014 23:12 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Putin certainly has resonance with ex-military from the US.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 07 May 2014 16:46 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Russia's Putin outlaws denial of Nazi crimes

By Alexei Anishchuk

MOSCOW Mon May 5, 2014

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law on Monday making the denial of Nazi crimes and distortion of the Soviet Union's role in the World War Two a criminal offence punishable by up to five years in jail.

(Editing by Steve Gutterman; editing by Andrew Roche)

www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/05/us-russia-putin-nazi-law-idUSBREA440IV20140505

I came across the topic while reading the comments (link in this thread) truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/63305-subjects-and-facts-which-i-don-t-dare-to-discuss-in-the-public-section.html?start=60#102729
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 May 2014 18:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Putin puts fear of God in New World Order 11 Jun 2014 09:22 #20

• N°6
  • Fresh Member
Pussy Riot', the U.S. State Department and Economic Shock Therapy

When the US government sanctioned the beating and arrest of US citizens for swaying from side to side in the Jefferson Memorial a couple of years ago, it provoked no response from the Western media (and therefore the Western zombie-citizens who rely entirely on the media for their 'opinions'). Yet the Russian government, sorry, 'Putin' (because everyone knows Putin is a dictator, right?) is broadly denounced as a 'tyrant' by these same Western zombies (again because their 'outraged opinion' was deftly inserted into their brains by the Western media) for putting a stop to the ugly spectacle of deranged Russian women sticking chickens up their vaginas in supermarkets, daubing outlines of phalli on bridges, staging 'orgies' in a museum and defiling the peace and tranquility of Russian Orthodox churches as part of their three year long international attack on the Russian government.

Disconnect? For sure, but, like I said, don't expect any logic from the collective mind of the citizens of Western zombie nations. All you can hope to do is understand the psychopathic logic of Western governments and the way it infects the minds and manipulates the emotions of Western citizens.

www.sott.net/article/274860-Pussy-Riot-the-US-State-Department-and-Economic-Shock-Therapy
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI