Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 06 Apr 2014 21:53 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951

Cemetery creates first lesbian-only burial area


Germany has opened on Sunday its first cemetery exclusively for lesbians.




The burial area will open in the Georgen-Parochial-Friedhof in Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg this Sunday


Germany's first burial area for lesbians will open on Sunday in Berlin. One of the founders told The Local that the leafy resting spot is for homosexual women to be buried as they lived – with those of the same sex.

Germany's first lesbian minister comes out (02 Jan 14)
Celebs lead gay rights fight with kisses (11 Dec 13)
Church sermons to explore sex and gay love (19 Sep 13)




They made the project come true: (left to right) Kaie Haas, Ute Greiling, Hilde Hehringer, Usah Zachau


“We are the first real generation of emancipated, feminist, open lesbians, and we need somewhere to be buried,” said Dr Astrid Osterland from Safia, an association for older, mostly gay women.

Hitting back at criticism of the burial area in the Georgen-Parochial-Friedhof, Osterland explained that the project had “absolutely nothing against men”. They are welcome to have their urns here, but women will get first pick of the plots, the 69-year-old said, who has her own spot reserved.

“There is no reason to be buried anonymously anymore and like everyone else, I want to lie with the people I've fought with,” she said. This was, she explained, logistically easier in a specific cemetery.

Safia has around 500 members, largely lesbians, all over the age of 40. For them, the cemetery is a “living project for after death,” said Osterland, adding that “lots of us live alone, and we're getting older”.

They spent about three years looking for a graveyard and eventually found a 400-metre-square patch in northern Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg district.

Gay men have long had their own resting places, she added.

“I'd say there are about 50 plots for coffins,” said Osterland, adding that there was plenty of urn space alongside that.

About 20 people have registered interest so far. The entire project is funded by the association, and upkeep will be sorted by the women, who have had no funding from the state.

The project has garnered attention from Berlin's press, with some papers criticizing the idea for being exclusive. “This was never intended,” said Osterland, adding there were no strict rules on heterosexuals being buried there too.

Currently there are no plans for a similar cemetery elsewhere, but Safia has not ruled it out.

“I hope this can be an example,” said Osterland. “[But] we're busy enough with just one for now.”


www.thelocal.de/20140402/germanys-first-lesbian-cemetery-opens-in-berlin
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2014 22:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 07 Apr 2014 10:32 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Oh, the hypocrisy!

Particularism, non-assimilationism, separatism, division - utmost elitism - even in death.

Reminds me of

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 07 Apr 2014 17:02 #3

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oh, the hypocrisy!

Particularism, non-assimilationism, separatism, division - utmost elitism - even in death.

Reminds me of


I don't think it's hypocritical, nor do I think it's particularly desirable. The problem is prejudice = highlighting = struggle,
In an ideal world nobody would give a shit whether people were lesbians. Or gay men.
Do you agree?
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 15:58 #4

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Do gays get their own change rooms at sporting facilities so straight people don't have to deal with being ogled whilst undressing?

If it were guys on girls it'd be sexual harassment.

...... just saying
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 23:11 #5

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Oh untwist your knickers will you. Stop playing the victim.

Gays AND lesbians BREAK THE LAW in change rooms by sexually ogling naked and semi naked people of the same sex.

BY ANY OTHER NAME ITS SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

it is a perfectly valid point. The fact that you don't want to hear it is neither here nor there.

Lesbian cemetery = anti-non lesbian discrimination. Where is the human rights group funding some shit stirring micro minority activist remonstrating about how their feelings are hurt and human rights negatively impacted by not being able to be buried in a lesbian only cemetery?

The post op tranny getting into Miss Universe in Canada and the buzz cut lesbian being refused a hair cut in a BARBER SHOP in Toronto owned and run by Muslim men who are prohibited from touching a woman's hair by Islam immediately come to mind.
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2014 23:11 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 23:19 #6

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Orangeaid wrote:
Gays AND lesbians BREAK THE LAW in change rooms by sexually ogling naked and semi naked people of the same sex.

.

Bit narcissistic to assume they're ogling your tackle.
I reckon you've been watching a tad too much gay porn and got carried away with yourself.
Have you considered having an exorcism?



The irony is that if gay people had their own changing rooms, you'd be claiming that heralded the end of civilisation.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2014 23:19 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 23:19 #7

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
WildHorse wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Do gays get their own change rooms at sporting facilities so straight people don't have to deal with being ogled whilst undressing?

If it were guys on girls it'd be sexual harassment.

...... just saying

ok so youre on about gay men in changing rooms since i dont recall lesbians making a beeline for the gents changing

Orangeaid, this is about lesbian burial plots, and you bring it back to gay men

how about this...

do women get their own pool so they dont get ogled at by straight men whilst taking the nippers swimming?

see this could go all ways....it could go on forever, unfortunately

I see your point if gay men have been ogling you whilst getting changed, its not right or pleasant, but then the example i gave you in retort has happened to me but guess what, whilst not pleasant, I forget about it, i dont make a point of it to use as a tool to express my bigotry on a forum on an unrelated topic...(yes i used it as an example but i didnt use it out of hate for men, did I!)

and yes your post has exposed you that this is about your hatred for gay men....and again you dont hate on the lesbians, so yes you are a sexist, bigot.
What complete bollocks. I point out a CLEAR DOUBLE STANDARD YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR and YOU go full libtard.

When I got the fuck me eyes when I showering after swimming laps in a pool and another time had a man ogle my penis whilst I was urinating in a public toilet I reported the illegal behaviour to the pool and re the urinal the police.

Next time you have a lesbian ogle you over the cubicle door whilst sitting on a toilet peeing legs wide open .... fill us in will you.

ITS ILLEGAL BEHAVIOUR WHICH GAYS AND LESBIANS HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH

the fact you don't like hearing it is irrelevant.

The name calling only indicates you have LOST the argument. You have no points
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 23:21 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Chuck Random wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Gays AND lesbians BREAK THE LAW in change rooms by sexually ogling naked and semi naked people of the same sex.

.

Bit narcissistic to assume they're ogling your tackle.
I reckon you've been watching a tad too much gay porn and got carried away with yourself.
Have you considered having an exorcism?



The irony is that if gay people had their own changing rooms, you'd be claiming that heralded the end of civilisation.
Read my post above.

Quick to pass judgment based on ignorance aren't you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 23:27 #9

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Orangeaid wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Gays AND lesbians BREAK THE LAW in change rooms by sexually ogling naked and semi naked people of the same sex.

.

Bit narcissistic to assume they're ogling your tackle.
I reckon you've been watching a tad too much gay porn and got carried away with yourself.
Have you considered having an exorcism?



The irony is that if gay people had their own changing rooms, you'd be claiming that heralded the end of civilisation.
Read my post above.

Quick to pass judgment based on ignorance aren't you?

I'm still laughing from reading it
When I got the fuck me eyes when I showering after swimming laps in a pool and another time had a man ogle my penis whilst I was urinating in a public toilet I reported the illegal behaviour to the pool and re the urinal the police.

"fuck me eyes" at the swimming pool...man looking at my penis... :killinme:

No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 08 Apr 2014 23:30 #10

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
I've been directly offered sex from men on two occasions I can recall. I simply said no thanks I'm not gay and that was that. Frankly I felt flattered. Stop being scared of homosexuals. It's so gay.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 09 Apr 2014 08:14 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Just another

:jakd:

by fanatic cultural marxists.

It's becoming very very boring.
This is no place where reason and rationality flourish.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2014 08:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 11 Apr 2014 06:02 #12

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just another

:jakd:

by fanatic cultural marxists.

It's becoming very very boring.
This is no place where reason and rationality flourish..
Indeed.

It certainly isn't a place where the agendas adored by the Obamarama fan club can be questioned .... nor the double standards that ensue from them

Are buried German Lutheran lesbians now going to be exhumed and buried in the all en compassing lesbian section because "progressives" feel (well at least today) that that character designation is the more worthy of being recognised?

Though the cultural marxists certainly don't like the double standard being discussed of gay separate where it suits them but not otherwise such as common user change rooms where they have the ability to behave in a manner which is otherwise illegal and is sexual harassment.

In addition to public swimming pools the rampant lesbianism in women's tennis springs to mind ... which caused parents to tour with their daughters to protect them from predatory lesbians.

Imagine the outcry of discrimination from Billy Jean King etc if lesbians were compelled to use lesbian only change rooms?

That's counter discriminatory they'd squeal. When really they're pissed off because they've lost the ability to ogle other naked women.

Imagine the outcry if a man walked in and ogled a bunch of naked women. Hed be arrested. But lesbians can do exactly the same thing .... and expect to do so, in the name of "diversity".

They choose to identify themselves by their sexuality ... why don't they make the separation all encompassing to fully reflect their "specialness"
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2014 13:11 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 15 Apr 2014 13:28 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Below one of the amazon reviews on Akif Pirincci's book I read a comment on the lesbian cemetary that I won't withhold from you.


"And then the news about a cemetary exclusively for lesbians in Berlin, for those who say they want to be buried among their ilk alone. Say what? ... then the visitorEsses, undertakerEsses, cemetary gardenerEsses and - as a last consequence - the wormEsses must be female and lesbian? When will this lunacy finally end!"


(in German all male nouns have an "-Innen" suffix, with a capital "I", for the sake of genderismEss and political correctnessEss, in English like i.e. paintrEss, TailorEss, managerEss)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 13:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 12:48 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
www.ozy.com/flashback/a-youth-misspent-trying-to-escape-communism/33827


The FRG usually is the testing ground for experiments on how degenerate the brainwashed slaves already are.

So did they open any further "gay" or lesbian cemeteries in other countries meanwhile?

Or did they drop the experiment because of too less criticism and/or interest?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 12:55 #15

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Do Jewish lesbian feminists get their own sub plot in the sub plot? All micro minorities must be catered to such that no one is offended.
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2015 12:55 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 16:38 #16

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Begs the question, if a requirement at the cemetery is a guy undertaker?

To make the madness complete, its btw a protestant cemetery.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 17:02 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Aren't Protestants usually quite liberal and Catholics rather conservative?
At least this is my experience and perception.

A Catholic "queer" cemetery would hardly be feasable in the FRG - but who knows what is to come - this is Eretz Germany after all ...

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 19:56 #18

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Aren't Protestants usually quite liberal and Catholics rather conservative?
At least this is my experience and perception.

A Catholic "queer" cemetery would hardly be feasable in the FRG - but who knows what is to come - this is Eretz Germany after all ...

.

Holds perhaps true in the western occupation zone, where most of German catholicism is located..
But consider the genocide was mostly on German protestants in the central and east, with small pockets of catholics in Silesia.
Remember, I am not socialized with western democracy, like most of us.
Who voted against the man? ^^
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2015 19:57 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 20:15 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Aren't Protestants usually quite liberal and Catholics rather conservative?
At least this is my experience and perception.

A Catholic "queer" cemetery would hardly be feasable in the FRG - but who knows what is to come - this is Eretz Germany after all ...

.

Holds perhaps true in the western occupation zone, where most of German catholicism is located..
But consider the genocide was mostly on German protestants in the central and east, with small pockets of catholics in Silesia.
Remember, I am not socialized with western democracy, like most of us.
Who voted against the man? ^^



There are and were not many Catholics in your area, were there?
Or "bad" ones, "wessis" after the "fall of the wall", I don't know.

I only experienced most hypocritical Protestants, all extreme 'lib dems' and Catholic haters to the core, many of them teachers, some of the latter paedophiles.
Loads of lesbian Protestant pastors lately ....

Nonetheless, the most decent and authentic Germans I know are those Catholics in the southern Bavarian region, where "the man" chose to have his "kleine Reichskanzlei" and his Berghof for certain reasons, and this is also where his spirit never died - besides a few other regions of course, if you know what I mean.

So I - once more - suggest that you finally drop your hostile and of course fully justified "wessi" picture, and I am sure you will be able to do this, for IF I succeeded in dropping my hostile and also very justified by experience "ossi" picture several years ago, you can do it as well for the common good of all Germans.

Btw, my dear mother, born in Berlin, is Protestant and my dear late father, born in Bavaria, was a Catholic, both not religious and their families did not want them to marry.

I very much hope you will be able to overcome your aversion one day. Gott mit uns, Oracle!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2015 20:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

First cemetery exclusively for lesbians in Berlin 16 Feb 2015 20:46 #20

So did you pick your spot Frau Pfizz? :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.