Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is

a religion 5 22.7%
induced mental illness 15 68.2%
necessary and good 2 9.1%
Total number of voters: 22 ( Steven, Lux Interior, Flare, bd, GMP ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness?

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 19:48 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Wikipedia:

Political correctness (adjectivally, politically correct; both forms commonly abbreviated to PC) is a term that refers to language, ideas, or policies that address perceived or actual discrimination against or alienation of politically, socially or economically disadvantaged groups. The term usually implies that these social considerations are excessive or of a purely "political" nature. These groups most prominently include those defined by gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability.

Historically, the term was a colloquialism used in the early-to-mid 20th century by Communists and Socialists in political debates, referring pejoratively to the Communist "party line", which provided for "correct" positions on many matters of politics. The term was adopted in the later 20th century by the New Left, applied with a certain humour to condemn sexist or racist conduct as "not politically correct". By the early 1990s, the term was adopted by US conservatives as a pejorative term for all manner of attempts to promote multiculturalism and identity politics, particularly, attempts to introduce new terms that sought to leave behind discriminatory baggage attached to older ones, and conversely, to try to make older ones taboo. This phenomenon was driven by a combination of the linguistic turn in academia and the rise of identity politics both inside and outside it. These led to attempts to change social reality by changing language, with attempts at making language more culturally inclusive and gender-neutral. These attempts (associated with the political left) led to a backlash from the right, partly against the attempts to change language, and partly against the underlying identity politics itself.

In modern usage, the terms PC, politically correct, and political correctness are pejorative descriptors, whereas the term politically incorrect is used by opponents of PC as an implicitly positive self-description, as in the cases of the conservative, topical book-series The Politically Incorrect Guide, and the liberal, television talk-show program Politically Incorrect.




Do you agree?
If not, what is politcal correctness from your point of view?
Have you ever self-censored your words, your thoughts, in order to avoid political incorrectness?
Under which circumstances?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 20:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, chandrakavi, Orangeaid

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 20:34 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951



Political correctness is a term used to describe language, ideas, policies and behavior seeking to minimize or at best to avoid open critical views on specially protected groups. Conversely, the term politically incorrect is used to refer to language or ideas that these groups and their protectors may find offensive or too critical, because undesirable truths might be exposed.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 20:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 21:05 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

Identity and Political Correctness


Fanatic cultural Marxists are fighting traditional cultural phenomena, like ambition, creativity, individuality, nationalism, family, original gender roles, different races and other forms of basic cultural identity and try to undermine them by corrupting kindergartens, schools, universities, media, entertainment industry and even religion. Transformation of society, 'gleichschaltung' and total mind control of individuals, is the true purpose of political correctness and multiculturalism.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 21:26 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

The History of Political Correctness


English w. German Translation






"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 22:45 #5

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Have you ever self-censored your words, your thoughts, in order to avoid political incorrectness?

.

There's a few things I've stopped myself saying about you.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 22:53 #6

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
One think I've noticed is that I've encountered a lot of people on the internet who are really into the sort of stuff Hitler came out but seem to self-censor themselves about their political views.
And like you get people who spend lots of time incessantly going on about how evil Jews are but self-censor themselves from saying what they'd really like to do to them.

As a godless commie I regard these people as gutless pussies who haven't got the balls to stand by their convictions and try to pander to liberal views.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 14 Apr 2014 23:56 #7

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 00:35 #8

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
I can't disagree with the wiki description in the op

Political Correctness to me is an attempt to legislate against people expressing views in an offensive manner.

Have I ever self censored my own thoughts? nope there is no need to my thoughts are just that thoughts

Have I ever self censored what I say or type? of course I have as I personally would never want to deliberately cause hurt or offense - I feel that I can more than adequately express my opinions without resorting to offensive terms. Others may take offense against my opinions themselves but usually not because of the way in which they are presented - which in my experience lends itself to a more conducive and meaningful discussion where the actual opinion rather than the language used can be focused on.

I have no desire to see governments controlling what people can and cannot say but experience has often shown me that those who shout the loudest about having their freedom of speech and expression stymied by political correctness are often the very same people who wish to say offensive, cruel and generalised things against those who are/or historically have been, disempowered or discriminated against.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 03:23 #9

  • OldGuy43
  • OldGuy43's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 116
  • Likes received: 59
As I see it "political correctness" like sexual equality, racial equality and other ideas of that ilk are only used by most when they work in their favor.

EXAMPLE
I have quit putting the seat down when I'm finished. :chuckle:
Getting "the last word" is not the same thing as winning the argument. It may just mean that the other fellow has decided that your ignorance is to entrenched for you to learn.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, peacenik

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 07:50 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Thanks for the comments!

I would really like to encourage you to vote, especially those of you who believe POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is necessary and good :)

Don't be afraid, you can only be put on the virtual stake :rofl:
and in your responses you already showed your attitude clearly.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 09:08 #11

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for the comments!

I would really like to encourage you to vote, especially those of you who believe POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is necessary and good :)

Don't be afraid, you can only be put on the virtual stake :rofl:
and in your responses you already showed your attitude clearly.

.

none of the poll options accurately reflect my views on this topic for I feel it is neither a religion, a mental illness nor good and necessary

I do think people should want to not deliberately offend others and should self censor in order to put forth their opinions with respect towards others rights to make their own choices - however I do not think that this should be dictated by politics rather it should come from empathy and compassion. Nor do I think that people should be 'punished' for not doing so.

As an example I find the beliefs and the actions of the westboro baptists absolutely abhorrent - however I would not want to see them silenced nor imprisoned for having those beliefs or voicing them Neither do I think those who counter those beliefs and demonstrate in opposition to the westboro baptists should be silenced nor imprisoned for doing so.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 09:15 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:
none of the poll options accurately reflect my views on this topic for I feel it is neither a religion, a mental illness nor good and necessary

I do think people should want to not deliberately offend others and should self censor in order to put forth their opinions with respect towards others rights to make their own choices - however I do not think that this should be dictated by politics rather it should come from empathy and compassion. Nor do I think that people should be 'punished' for not doing so.

As an example I find the beliefs and the actions of the westboro baptists absolutely abhorrent - however I would not want to see them silenced nor imprisoned for having those beliefs or voicing them Neither do I think those who counter those beliefs and demonstrate in opposition to the westboro baptists should be silenced nor imprisoned for doing so.


Talking about offence and feelings, what do you think about holocaust denial laws for example, and the feelings of those and their families, who are imprisoned, just to lure you out of your wishi washi cover :)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 09:31 #13

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:
none of the poll options accurately reflect my views on this topic for I feel it is neither a religion, a mental illness nor good and necessary

I do think people should want to not deliberately offend others and should self censor in order to put forth their opinions with respect towards others rights to make their own choices - however I do not think that this should be dictated by politics rather it should come from empathy and compassion. Nor do I think that people should be 'punished' for not doing so.

As an example I find the beliefs and the actions of the westboro baptists absolutely abhorrent - however I would not want to see them silenced nor imprisoned for having those beliefs or voicing them Neither do I think those who counter those beliefs and demonstrate in opposition to the westboro baptists should be silenced nor imprisoned for doing so.


Talking about offence and feelings, what do you think about holocaust denial laws for example, and the feelings of those and their families, who are imprisoned, just to lure you out of your wishi washi cover :)

.

I would not want to see anyone imprisoned for questioning official narratives of historical events including the holocaust. Nor would I want to see someone imprisoned for denying such events took place.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 09:55 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:
I would not want to see anyone imprisoned for questioning official narratives of historical events including the holocaust. Nor would I want to see someone imprisoned for denying such events took place.


This is more like plain-talking and I think it's time to come clear on all levels, especially regarding terminology.

In German denying means to lie. If you are aware of the truth and deny it, you are a denier of truth, factually a liar.
i.e. someone pretends it's dark during the day and the sun is shining by night.
The "judges" in Germany even created a new legal term - "Offenkundigkeit" - which means a fact is publicly know, notorious. The holocaust and everything connected to the official narrative is legally declared "notorious" and thus even presenting scientific evidence at court is denied.

If you don't believe in the singular, officially tolerated and legal narrative, be it because you have done your own research, came to dissenting scientific results, or because you do not want to adopt a belief imposed on you by TPTB, you are not a denier, you are a misbeliever, a heretic. Galileo Galilei and others spring to mind right away.

So why are TPTB not accepting evidence and simply invalidating it scientifically? The answer is as clear as daylight!

Therefore what we are tolerating today is in fact nothing less than "modern" inquisition and the terrible tool to implement it is POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 10:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 13:41 #15

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
I do not agree with germany's denial laws - same as I would feel were the uk to have denial laws as to our participation in slavery - if people wish to deny historical events I do not really give a shit - what interests me is the reasons behind such denials and where ideologically it tends to lend itself.

I do not wish to see kindness, empathy and compassion legislated rather I would prefer to see them become the norm within society. Until we stop viewing others as some sort of separate species because of their income, religion, race, sexuality or gender we imho will never reach a point where we have a semblance of equality.

you cannot force others to be respectful, kind, empathetic nor compassionate towards their fellow man - which is why political correctness fails so epically imho
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 13:51 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:
I do not agree with germany's denial laws - same as I would feel were the uk to have denial laws as to our participation in slavery - if people wish to deny historical events I do not really give a shit - what interests me is the reasons behind such denials and where ideologically it tends to lend itself.

I do not wish to see kindness, empathy and compassion legislated rather I would prefer to see them become the norm within society. Until we stop viewing others as some sort of separate species because of their income, religion, race, sexuality or gender we imho will never reach a point where we have a semblance of equality.

you cannot force others to be respectful, kind, empathetic nor compassionate towards their fellow man - which is why political correctness fails so epically imho


What is your problem, thoreau, with understanding my words?
Is it my miserable command of English?
What kind of poll answer would have been acceptable to you?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 14:00 #17

  • OldGuy43
  • OldGuy43's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 116
  • Likes received: 59
I would vote for "None of the above" or "Mass insanity".
Getting "the last word" is not the same thing as winning the argument. It may just mean that the other fellow has decided that your ignorance is to entrenched for you to learn.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 14:05 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
OldGuy43 wrote:
I would vote for "None of the above" or "Mass insanity".

Don't you think mass insanity is identical with induced mental illness?
"Induced" is important to me because without the manipulative propaganda people would not fall prey to this artificially created insanity.

Did anybody watch the videos yet? I strongly recommend to take the time, to understand the origins of this illness.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 14:09 #19

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:
I do not agree with germany's denial laws - same as I would feel were the uk to have denial laws as to our participation in slavery - if people wish to deny historical events I do not really give a shit - what interests me is the reasons behind such denials and where ideologically it tends to lend itself.

I do not wish to see kindness, empathy and compassion legislated rather I would prefer to see them become the norm within society. Until we stop viewing others as some sort of separate species because of their income, religion, race, sexuality or gender we imho will never reach a point where we have a semblance of equality.

you cannot force others to be respectful, kind, empathetic nor compassionate towards their fellow man - which is why political correctness fails so epically imho


What is your problem, thoreau, with understanding my words?
Is it my miserable command of English?
What kind of poll answer would have been acceptable to you?

.

In all honesty I would guess that we see the world through very different eyes and both struggle to see through each others.

The poll for me is inadequate as it attempts to paint something as black and white which for me has shades of grey.

Whilst political correctness can and is used as a tool to suppress those in germany and other places from speaking publicly about a subject it is also a tool which is used to stop people from unwanted sexual advances in the workplace, from discrimination based on the colour of skin or sexuality, gender or disability.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Political Correctness - Religion or Induced Mental Illness? 15 Apr 2014 14:20 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:
In all honesty I would guess that we see the world through very different eyes and both struggle to see through each others.

The poll for me is inadequate as it attempts to paint something as black and white which for me has shades of grey.

Whilst political correctness can and is used as a tool to suppress those in germany and other places from speaking publicly about a subject it is also a tool which is used to stop people from unwanted sexual advances in the workplace, from discrimination based on the colour of skin or sexuality, gender or disability.

If POLITICALL CORRECTNESS would ever have prevented a single groping, a single rape or a single homosexual from being called a fag, it would have been dropped and abolished since long!

You may see shades of grey (sic), but the system only sees its aim to control the slaves und some of them even seem to be completely unable, or they simply deny to understand that and how this self-censoring mechanism makes them prisoners of their own mind.
There are no shades of grey (sic) for the masters! There is only top or bottom (sic). Raping or getting raped!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Mental illness and the left13.68Tuesday, 03 August 2021
The Problem With Mental Illness.13.68Monday, 07 September 2020
Political Correctness13.51Monday, 24 November 2014
Lariam: Mental illness after being given anti-malaria drug13.24Wednesday, 13 January 2016
Left-wing media cousing mass mental illness13.1Saturday, 20 October 2018
Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness13.07Wednesday, 17 October 2018
For The Left, The Wrong Kind of Politics Has Long Been A Sign Of Mental Illness12.96Saturday, 20 October 2018
Your Political Score Card: Online Political Tests.8.48Thursday, 13 September 2018
Father Whose Son Died From Vaccine-Induced Heart Inflammation Censored By Facebook7.76Monday, 13 September 2021
Populist Correctness7.61Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.