Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 17:58 #1

• Cartman
  • Known Sock
Pheony your thead now, where's Kyle?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 18:17 #2

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
No. Not my thread, Cartman. Yours.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, cantata

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 18:28 #3

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Interesting to see new person coming here and post this first. Welcome in Cartman.

Funny how much speaking about Jews or speaking about speaking about Jews makes fuzz... I find too many people blatantly generalizing too much about Jews, gays, immigrants, what ever minority have you. And specially about Jews. I would like to point out that I am not a Jew apologist. Or any other apologist either. I just wanted to say that before shit starts to fly towards this direction.

The thing I have about "jew talk" is that over half of it usually ends up looking like common bigotry and "its teh joooz, everything is their fault" kind of crap. I can understand that from a teenage neo-nazi, but not from many sort of grown up people talking on message boards. Stupid generalizations and name calling are immature stupid BS. Not that anybody here would do that, which is very positive thing.

My point of view is maybe bit different than many others have, I don't understand 'hate' as in hate of some group of people, I can hate somebody on personal basis i.e, somebody hurts me bad enough, I might hate that person, but not the group in which he/she belongs to. On the other hands there are minorities who I stay away from, but that's not hate or bigotry, its common sense. One such group is Finnish gypsies, in my experience, about 80% of them are trouble walking. But that's not hate. I don't function on the hate-this-group-of-people frequency.

Or maybe I'm wrong, I might hate the people who hate people based on which minority they belong into. :larf:
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: Worzel

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 18:47 #4

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Just my small perspective, but the anti jew thing seems WAY disproportionate to the % of actual Jews? (correct me if i'm wrong?)
Do people rip on them because they don't answer back and knowingly have all your money or what ?
Edjumacate me :D
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 19:06 #5

• Straight Shooter
I think i can end this thread in one short post...

Yes it's true jews are very influential in the mainstream media & entertainment industry (sports, music, movies). Basically these powerful jews have nothing to worry about because 95% of western society love entertainment. Including myself, yes i love sports, music, movies so you can call me a jew lover. Now in the other 5% of western society which we will call the "conspiracy movement" they hate the mainstream media & entertainment industry. So when truthers hate the mainstream media & entertainment industry that basically makes them jew haters.

It really is that cut & dry to be honest....

It's not about the Nazi, WW2 or any of that other old bullshit from generations ago. Like i was saying in another thread Farrakhan is tired of jews exploiting black athletes and musicians in the entertainment industry. So does that make African Americans the new modern day Nazi?

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 19:10 #6

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
There are assholes and psychos on every walk of life, also in jews. And the zionist type, about who I know very little, seem to be straight from the devil himself, but I don't hate groups of people. :D Specially those groups who I'm not involved with. I'm way too diplomatic for that. I leave the hate for primitive types. ;)

The anti jew thing is out of proportion in my opinion also. It looks stupid, it looks like the easy way out, blame some certain groups about the all ill of the world. I don't think its all that simple.

I'm positive that the "all ills of the world" are mostly fault of the wealthiest 1%, but that possible only because the other 99% don't just go and kick the one percent's hairy butt. And yea, the 1% are not all Jews.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 19:22 #7

• Straight Shooter
Hexhammer wrote:
I'm positive that the "all ills of the world" are mostly fault of the wealthiest 1%, but that possible only because the other 99% don't just go and kick the one percent's hairy butt. And yea, the 1% are not all Jews.

You would need to do a breakdown of the top 1% proportionally and figure out how much of that money really is jew vs non jew.

The results would be very intriguing.

Seriously, you would need to look at the the top people who run banking, own sports teams, and big business etc.

Look into the big money and wealth and you can easily end all this speculation

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 19:39 #8

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
No I do not. And you think all Jewish people must be garbage like the ones who are on leading positions? What about those Jews who do not own big businesses or are extremely wealthy? What about them? Is it justified to call all of them the scum of the earth because the wealthiest mofos?
-Agent Fox Mulder

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 19:51 #9

• Straight Shooter
Hexhammer wrote:
No I do not. And you think all Jewish people must be garbage like the ones who are on leading positions? What about those Jews who do not own big businesses or are extremely wealthy? What about them? Is it justified to call all of them the scum of the earth because the wealthiest mofos?

Hex WTF are you trying to say? :conf:

I talk about these same things with my Jewish friends i grew up with who are not billionaires....

Same way i talk about urban problems and the US epidemic of black on black crime with my African American & Jamaican friends.

I never ever said jewish people must be garbage so don't put words in my mouth... :nono:

Fuck is wrong with you Hex? :shlap:

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 19:55 #10

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Oh sorry, I've had a long day. Too much chatting and posting at the same time, brainfreeze. Sorry.
-Agent Fox Mulder

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 20:08 #11

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hei Cartman, would you answer why did you have to start this here thread? And don't say because Pheony asked to talk about jews someplace else. This sort of thread is like a red cloth to a bull, its goddamn sure that it will cause infighting, name calling and shit flying all over the finish. Not that it would happen here, I doubt it would, but anyway, this kind of threads nearly always lead to all forum BS there is.

Why to start it out of the blue, sign up here and post this thread first without posting anything else? You a troll or something? No offense.
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 20:11 #12

• cantata
  • Expert Boarder
"You a troll or something?"

I wondered the same, Hex. It looked like Cartman joined just to post this thread....
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 20:16 #13

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Weak kind of trolling if he/she does not tell what's this about. As a first post, it could not be much worse. Again, no offense.
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2013 20:18 by Hexhammer.

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 21:03 #14

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
If you are not happy with the thread, I would suggest leaving it. :)

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 21:07 #15

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I thought to do so.
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 21:20 #16

• Straight Shooter
www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0eQGjGrYQ210tsKJ

^This video was just posted in the last hour and there is already over 1000 comments... :fro:

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 21:25 #17

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
.......... wrote:

^This video was just posted in the last hour and there is already over 1000 comments... :fro:

Hmm... wonder if this is on purpose or has he woken up to the manipulation of the blacks against the whites in the states?

Will be interesting to follow this, as I don't think the powerstructure would expect this reply, they would just expect a groveling apology.

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 16 Dec 2013 21:34 #18

• Straight Shooter
Paul Tootall wrote:
.......... wrote:

Hmm... wonder if this is on purpose or has he woken up to the manipulation of the blacks against the whites in the states?

Will be interesting to follow this, as I don't think the powerstructure would expect this reply, they would just expect a groveling apology.

I don't listen to kanye west music...

But i'm not even going to lie he is without a doubt one of the biggest stars now here in the US entertainment industry.

You can be sure he knows what is going on when it comes to who controls the money & power...

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 17 Dec 2013 15:43 #19

• Straight Shooter
I have been doing a little study over the last few days to try and figure out where all the anti jew resentment on the DIF comes from.

Currently there is a thread about how Pink Floyds Roger Waters compares Israelis to Nazis.

I learned alot and will have a short thesis statement about my findings coming soon.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums 17 Dec 2013 19:34 #20

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Oh the jew 'hate' on DIF was just crazy overkill at one time... Is it still?
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin