Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy?

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 15:48 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 15:49 #2

• Straight Shooter
Could i make money selling these shirts?
User(s) who Liked this post: N°6

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 15:52 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:

I like the first one. :yup:

I have another idea too but i wont give it away.

Next time im over there, we'll talk. :cool2:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 16:00 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I think the majority has the courage to end it, but they are not organised and don't know how to do it.
In the end we all got trained to be peaceful, docile, disarmed slaves lifelong.
Same problem with the EU tyrants and the infiltrated, illegal governments all over Europe.
The question is: HOW, not when or whether.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 16:18 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2014 16:19 by novum.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 16:46 #6

• Straight Shooter

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 16:47 #7

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I think the majority has the courage to end it, but they are not organised and don't know how to do it.
Same problem with the EU tyrants and the infiltrated, illegal governments all over Europe.

Well this video Chuck posted show's that a few have courage, but not alot....

Chuck Random wrote:
.......... wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:
.......... wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs
:conf:

Well if hoarding wealth is a luciferian belief this is obviously true.

With her trillions of pounds of wealth the Queen could end world poverty three times over and still have enough to sort her extravagant lifestyle out, yet she is always pleading poverty and looking to take from the taxpayer. She has the belief that she is superior and far more important than the poor and the hungry and has a survival of the fittest philosophy.She may ostensibly support and have pictures taken with the homeless, disabled or infirm, well she personally never does , but the rest of her brood do, but in private she is not only known to see them as as useless eaters, her sister Margaret was a deeply racist woman.The entire family supported Hitler during the war, the Queen frequently met up with her uncle the ex king, a know fascist and supporter of Hitler, and her husband Phillip had three or four sisters married to officers in Hitlers higher circle.
The religion of Hitler and other fascists was, satanism and they practiced the occult.Knowing the truth about history which is left out of the official history books makes it easier to see these people, the Royals, do have a background religion, satanism or occult worship of the devil, which they hide by pretending to be Christians.

If British people had just a little bit of courage they would run the Royals out the UK forever.

We need you to come over and show us how it's done. Efforts so far gave been in vain.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 19:28 #8

• Android Replicant
Unfortunately they've conned too many people into accepting them. I hardly know anybody who approves of the royals but there still seems to be loads of flag waving idiots every time they have a birthday or appear in public.
It would only take a small slip up by them though & the opinion could turn pretty drastically.... such as the truth about them murdering Diana, or them being a bunch of kiddie fiddlers.
They craftily avoid a lot of dissent by having a government to do all the dirty work for them, and hence they get all the shit for it.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 19:46 #9

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It is kind of like asking if people have the courage to end anything. Some people are fans, some indifferent and not enough people are bothered enough by it to do anything. Plus they are rich so any campaign against them will have a heavy response. When i first visited the US a yankee redneck asked me why we put up with he monarchy and I simply asked why they still had GW.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 19:56 #10

• Straight Shooter
i-baster wrote:
Plus they are rich so any campaign against them will have a heavy response. When i first visited the US a yankee redneck asked me why we put up with he monarchy and I simply asked why they still had GW.

GW?

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 20:01 #11

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
.......... wrote:
i-baster wrote:
Plus they are rich so any campaign against them will have a heavy response. When i first visited the US a yankee redneck asked me why we put up with he monarchy and I simply asked why they still had GW.

GW?

The bush baby.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 20:19 #12

• Straight Shooter
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
i-baster wrote:

GW?

The bush baby.

Well if that is who i-baster is referring to my response is simply we have a black president from a low income family.

If the UK had no Monarchy and black Prime Minister from a similar upbringing as Obama i would NOT criticize the British.

Matter a fact if that was the case i would probably be bored right the fuck off these UK forums.

But as long as the Royal Sceptre still reigns over Great Britain i have endless objective criticism.

The Diamond jubilee just marked the 60th or 75th anniversary of shame on white people in the UK.

You heard that right.....Respect my Free Speech!!!!!!!!!!

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 20:28 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
i-baster wrote:

GW?

The bush baby.

Well if that is who i-baster is referring to my response is simply we have a black president from a low income family.

If the UK had no Monarchy and black Prime Minister from a similar upbringing as Obama i would NOT criticize the British.

Matter a fact if that was the case i would probably be bored right the fuck off these UK forums.

But as long as the Royal Sceptre still reigns over Great Britain i have endless objective criticism.

The Diamond jubilee just marked the 60th or 75th anniversary of shame on white people in the UK.

You heard that right.....Respect my Free Speech!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, just to get this right: You mean communist/promiscuous upbringing according to the Frankfurt School doctrine is a positve character trait in a President of an aggressive, imperialistic "world power" for you?

Thanks in advance for explaining the bolded sentece.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2014 20:30 by PFIZIPFEI.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 20:45 #14

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks in advance for explaining the bolded sentence.

I was speaking just in terms of upbringing in regards to Obama's family wealth.

What i'm saying is if the UK had a mulatto Prime Minister from a non wealthy family i would NOT criticize the British.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 20:50 #15

• thoreau
There is quite a lot of anti royal feeling in the uk - I think that short of a beheading (again) people are unsure as to how to get rid - and if they were to get rid what monster we could unwittingly unleash in their place.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 21:33 #16

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
.......... wrote:

You seem to be under the impression that the American public actually choose their leader, and you also seem to be under the impression that the Queen and her cronies aren't pulling the fuckers strings. :roll:

It's an illusion!

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2014 21:34 by Frog.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 23 Apr 2014 21:44 #17

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
.......... wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Well this video Chuck posted show's that a few have courage, but not alot....

Chuck Random wrote:
.......... wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:
.......... wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs
:conf:

Well if hoarding wealth is a luciferian belief this is obviously true.

*** With her trillions of pounds of wealth the Queen could end world poverty three times over and still have enough to sort her extravagant lifestyle out, yet she is always pleading poverty and looking to take from the taxpayer. She has the belief that she is superior and far more important than the poor and the hungry and has a survival of the fittest philosophy.She may ostensibly support and have pictures taken with the homeless, disabled or infirm, well she personally never does , but the rest of her brood do, but in private she is not only known to see them as as useless eaters, her sister Margaret was a deeply racist woman.The entire family supported Hitler during the war, the Queen frequently met up with her uncle the ex king, a know fascist and supporter of Hitler, and her husband Phillip had three or four sisters married to officers in Hitlers higher circle.
The religion of Hitler and other fascists was, satanism and they practiced the occult.Knowing the truth about history which is left out of the official history books makes it easier to see these people, the Royals, do have a background religion, satanism or occult worship of the devil, which they hide by pretending to be Christians.

If British people had just a little bit of courage they would run the Royals out the UK forever.

We need you to come over and show us how it's done. Efforts so far gave been in vain.

Black Sun Rising – Part 1: jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2014/02/p-margin-bottom-0.html

Black Sun Rising – Part 2: jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2014/02/black-sun-rising-part-2.html

Black Sun Rising – Part 3: jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2014/02/black-sun-rising-3.html

Black Sun Rising – Part 4: jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2014/03/black-sun-rising-part-4.html

Black Sun Rising – Part 5: jackheart2014.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/black-sun-rising-part-5.html

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 24 Apr 2014 11:02 #18

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I meant Bush yes. It is not so easy to dismantle established power. Just imagine if you said the bible or the constitution are both old let's start living by more up to date literature in the us. It might make more sense to some but it is a mountain.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 24 Apr 2014 11:15 #19

• Straight Shooter
i-baster wrote:
I meant Bush yes. It is not so easy to dismantle established power. Just imagine if you said the bible or the constitution are both old let's start living by more up to date literature in the us. It might make more sense to some but it is a mountain.

Please explain your point.

Do British people have the courage to end the Monarchy? 24 Apr 2014 17:52 #20

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I am saying that as an American you know how important the constitution and the Bible is to some people. Now consider an attempt to replace those documents(either of them or both). It is not just a case of not wanting a Monarchy anymore. There will be resistance to it as well as a number of people indifferent to change. So whilst many people are against the Monarchy there are a large portion of the UK populace that have more important things to worry about. Then there are those who support the Monarchy. Hopefully that clarifies my point for you.