Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why are some people Gay?

Why are some people Gay? 17 Dec 2017 22:59 #1581

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Even for you fatso that is pathetically retarded .....

Meanwhile .... muh diversity. Diverse Muslims throw diverse homos off rooves in London then stone them.

Such vibrant enrichment ....

UK: Diverse Moslems Attack Diverse Faggots in London
Spartacus
Daily Stormer
December 17, 2017

After throwing them off rooftops, Moslems also stone faggots just for the

Somehow, I doubt faggots will ever reconsider their stance on flooding their own countries with subhumans who, unlike White people, simply cannot control the natural urge to smash their faces.

The other thing moslems hate faggots for is that they’re both competing for little boys to rape.

Breitbart:

Police in Walthamstow have issued e-fit images of suspects wanted in connection with two homophobic assaults on gay men who were told they were “not welcome” in the area.

I can’t really think of any place where faggots would be welcome, other than a synagogue.
According to a statement on the Metropolitan Police website, the first attack was perpetrated on Sunday, October 8th against a 47-year-old man who was walking along High Street, Walthamstow E17, with his with his partner after a night out.

“They were approached by a man who asked them if he could take a picture of them, and then asked if they were gay,” the statement explains.

“The two men walked away, but the suspect then grabbed hold of the victim and said ‘you are not welcome’ and grappled with him.”

There are literally hundreds of far worse attacks than this on normal Europeans every day, and not only are they not reported by the (((media))), but even posting about them yourself on the internet can get you arrested.

I guess being an “oppressed minority” has it’s perks…

While the victims in this first case were left shaken but uninjured, the second incident was more violent.

Taking place just under a month later on Saturday, November 4th, this even saw a 31-year-old man accosted by “three men” who were unknown to him as he walked along Hoe Street, E17, with two friends.

“One of them punched the victim in the face and shouted homophobic abuse at him,” the statement records.

“The punch caused the victim to fall to the floor and the attacker made off.

“The victim suffered a black eye and cuts and bruises — he did not require hospital treatment.

Awwww, poor faggot. I’m sure taking a fist in the face hurt more than taking it up your asshole.

“The victims, who were both left extremely shaken after the incidents, provided detailed descriptions of the attacker from which the two e-fits were produced.”

Based on the descriptions they received, police have not ruled out the possibility that the same men were behind both attacks.

These subhumans are so inbred they basically all look the same, so that’s not really gonna help you much.

More and more stuff like this is gonna happen, and that’s a good thing.

Sexual deviants of various kinds are the Jew’s most loyal foot soldiers, and the enemies of civilization.

If you take a look at the employees of any kike-run media outlet and count the faggots, they’re usually at least 10-20 times overrepresented, and work far harder than the Jew’s non-deviant shabbos goy to promote an anti-White agenda.

Media control is the single most important pillar of Jewish power, by a very wide margin, and they know it.

So do you think they’d fill up their main asset with so many degenerates if they weren’t sure they’re down with the (((cause))) ?
dailystormer.red/uk-diverse-moslems-attack-diverse-faggots-in-london/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why are some people Gay? 18 Dec 2017 04:05 #1582

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
^ That's utterly disgusting. But hey, what else is to be expected from the LGBT people who are all basically mentally handicapped?

I also hate the fact that they took the rainbow as their symbol for LGBT ways, as it has been done to mock the bible for their satanic ways.

Genesis 9:13
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

LOL that's the OT a Jewish book, you fucking retard....... :larf:

''The Ancestral History (chapters 12-50) tells of the prehistory of Israel, God's chosen people.[4] At God's command Noah's descendant Abraham journeys from his home into the land of Canaan, given to him by God, where he dwells as a sojourner, as does his son Isaac and his grandson Jacob. Jacob's name is changed to Israel, and through the agency of his son Joseph, the children of Israel descend into Egypt'' etc....

...it's also responsible for the creation of 'satan'.

Anyhow you stick with the red pills but pssssst, they're not working.

The Law Of Moses

The first five books of the Bible are known by various names. The Hebrew name is the Torah or Law (Joshua 1:7). The Old Testament also calls Genesis through Deuteronomy the book of the law (Joshua 8:34), the book of the law of God (Joshua 24:26), the book of the law of the Lord (2 Chronicles 17:9), and the law of Moses (1 Kings 2:3).
www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_676.cfm
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017 04:20 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

Why are some people Gay? 21 Dec 2017 15:40 #1583

• Flare
Eminem Just Admitted He’s Gay I Guess :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 21, 2017

He definitely looks like a soft little faggot.

So…

Fox News:
Rapper Eminem slipped an eyebrow-raising confession into his latest interview — and it’s left fans very confused.

The “Stan” hit maker, 45, was speaking with Vulture upon the release of his new album “Revival” when talk turned to his dating life.

Divorced twice from Kim Scott, the mother of his daughter Hailie, the long-single music star said he’s been on a few dates, but “nothing’s panned out in a way I wanted to make public.”

Asked how he met potential dates, Emimem mentioned Tinder — and popular gay dating app Grindr.

Here’s the full exchange:

Interviewer: When you were dating, how’d you meet people? Tinder?

Eminem: I mean, yeah.

I: Are you being serious?

E: Yeah, Tinder.

I: Really?

E: [Laughs] And Grindr. I also used to go to strip clubs.

From there, the conversation turned to other topics, the interviewer apparently missing the scoop Eminem had just delivered him. It was left to fans to ask: Was Eminem joking, or does the rapper — who’s courted controversy for his use of homophobic language in the past — date dudes?

So that’s weird.

I guess that would explain a lot.

Or maybe, you know. It turned out that attacking Donald Trump and white people didn’t make him cool or interesting, so he’s trying the dick-sucking route.

Why are some people Gay? 21 Dec 2017 15:42 #1584

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
All the best to Marshall Mathers, if he likes blokes, who are we to stop him from that preference?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Why are some people Gay? 21 Dec 2017 16:25 #1585

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
All the best to Marshall Mathers, if he likes blokes, who are we to stop him from that preference?

:arowup: :arowdn:

Gaia wrote:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things." - Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

:larf: :larf:
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2017 17:07 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Why are some people Gay? 21 Dec 2017 21:37 #1586

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:

Let him get GRIDS and die
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Why are some people Gay? 28 Dec 2017 13:04 #1587

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
LGBT Community Targets Christmas, Santa Now Has a Husband in Children’s Book
Author Daniel Kibblesmith and illustrator Ashley Quach have set off a firestorm with a new book targeting children and promoting homosexuality — and doing it with the biggest pull possible for kids this time of year: Santa Claus.

The two created a book titled “Santa’s Husband,” and elements of the mainstream media are eating it up.

In an interview Sunday, the unapologetic author told CNN’s “New Day” co-anchor Christi Paul and co-host Victor Blackwell that the book, which portrays Santa as a gay, black man, was inspired by “the annual tradition we have in this country of pretending that there’s a giant war on Christmas, and that traditional Christmas is under attack.”
In other words, he wrote a book attacking Christmas to prove that liberals aren’t attacking Christmas just to spite conservatives — and he did it by targeting children.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Why are some people Gay? 28 Dec 2017 13:40 #1588

bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Zorro and myself have had no correspondence whatsoever outside of forum threads. No PM's ,nothing. You jump to conclusions and seem to forget that it isn't your role to moderate here but theirs.
So you admit you yourself are the one telling tales. Got it .

Fuck ... you are dense.
The orange cunt is the one who told me he knew about my reporting history here.
As usual, you were just chiming in to support, just like the yappy little thing you are.
Zorro is obviously the source of the information.
I never suggested you and zorro were buddies.
Who the fuck cares who you communicate with?
.. I sure as fuck don't.

Don't bring me into this argument, please. I don't share any private information on other members, or inform other members on who is or who isn't doing any reporting. I'm not interested.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2017 13:46 by Return of Zorro.

Why are some people Gay? 28 Dec 2017 17:11 #1589

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
^fat dense cunt clearly has got GRIDS on the brain

Why are some people Gay? 28 Dec 2017 20:26 #1590

• Flare
Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Lena Dunham over Transgender Airline Comments

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Why are some people Gay? 30 Dec 2017 00:28 #1591

• Flare
Homo Apple CEO Tim Cook Receives Massive Raise After Running Company Into the Ground

Adrian Sol
Daily Stormer
December 28, 2017

I’d be laughing too if I was paid 12 million dollars to be a faggot and drive companies into the ground.

As we recently reported, Apple’s iPhone X sales have been lagging behind expectations significantly. Given that this is their current flagship product and model for future iterations of the iPhone line, that doesn’t bode very well.

More importantly, considering the general stagnation of the smartphone industry in the developed world, where pretty much everyone has a smartphone that does everything they need already, you’d think Apple would be moving towards new avenues for making hip gadgets.

But instead, they’re getting left completely in the dust as the other major tech companies move into AI platforms (like Alexa, Google Home, Cortana, etc.), which are generally expected to be the next major transformation of the IT industry.

Smartphones revolutionized how people used computers, by transforming the services that companies offer from a web-based platform to an app-based platform. Now, companies are going to hook their services into AI’s like Alexa so that people can buy their product or use their services through voice commands, and later through automated AI decisions.

Once people order their groceries by saying “Alexa, I’m out of butter and milk,” whatever companies are using Alexa to sell their food are going to make a lot of money. And obviously, Amazon will be making even more of that money.

Once the AI is connected to your “smart fridge” or whatever, it’ll just order stuff for you without prompting, as you run out. Most people will go along with that, because it’ll be easier and more convenient, and masses of people always go with what’s most convenient.

Considering the astounding amounts of power and money at stake here, and considering that Apple actually has a respectable if outdated AI system already (Siri), you’d think they’d be scrambling like mad to get at the front of the pack.

Well, you’d be wrong.

Instead of making a new version of Siri, which could potentially make them infinite amounts of money if they win this AI marketshare competition, they’re fucking around making new iPhone models nobody wants.

All of this, under the direction of the homosexual affirmative action hire Tim Cook.

And instead of firing his faggot ass, they’re giving him a raise!

Wall Street Journal:
A year after delivering an unusual pay cut, Apple Inc. gave Chief Executive Tim Cook and other top executives a big boost in compensation for fiscal-year 2017 as the company exceeded annual sales and profit goals, according to a security filing on Wednesday.

Apple is making profits?

Lol.

Meanwhile, Amazon is reinvesting all of it’s revenue into R&D, price cuts for consumers and generally doing everything they can to take over the world. They haven’t earned a real “profit” in like a decade.

Are the people at Apple retarded? There’s a mad scramble to be the first company to come up with consumer AI, self-driving cars and a host of other vital technologies just on the edge of being commercially viable. The first to make it to the finish line on these techs will have a massive advantage.

Yet Apple is wasting their time and money on “borderless screens” and “face unlock,” which nobody even cares about. And they’re spending their precious resources giving shareholders welfare checks instead of investing in the future of the company.
Mr. Cook’s total compensation for the fiscal year, which ended in September, jumped 47%—to $12.8 million—the largest bump among the five executives listed in Apple’s annual proxy filing. Mr. Cook’s pay increase was driven by his cash bonus, which was hinged on exceeding the revenue and profit targets set by the board.

Apple’s sales improved in fiscal 2017 on strong demand for newer devices, including the iPhone 7, the MacBook Pro and the iPad Pro.
The company also benefited from another year of more than 20% sales growth from its services business, which includes iTunes, Apple Music, Apple Pay and App Store sales.

At this point, these products were sold purely on hype. The iPhone 7 had no meaningful new features – and they actually took away the freaking earphone jack.

The MacBook Pro was a steaming pile of shit.

And who the hell needs a really powerful tablet? People just play games, watch videos and browse the web on these things. Any 200$ tablet does it all perfectly well.

If the products are selling well, it’s due to momentum alone.

Meanwhile, even Microsoft, of all people, are coming out with products that are more innovative than Apple.

Revenue for fiscal 2017 totaled $229.2 billion, while operating income hit $61.3 billion, surpassing Apple’s targets of $225.2 billion for sales and $57.9 billion for operating income. Still, revenue remained below the record high set in Apple’s fiscal 2015.

Apple’s slump in 2016 took a bite out of the total compensation of Mr. Cook and the rest of the executive team. His compensation fell 15%—all in reduced cash bonus—as Apple failed to meet financial goals because of a sharp decline in iPhone sales and a major downturn in the company’s China business.

They compensated for their dwindling sales by releasing a whole bunch of crap. But now people are starting to get burned out on buying stuff that does exactly the same thing, while looking exactly the same as their previous gadgets. It’s one thing to make the “Rolex” of phones – but good luck getting everyone to buy a new Rolex every year to keep your tech company afloat.

Apple needs to ditch their homo CEO as fast as possible and put in someone who can actually take the company where it need to be to stay relevant against Google, Amazon, Samsung and Microsoft.

dailystormer.red/homo-apple-ceo-tim-cook-receives-massive-raise-after-running-company-into-the-ground/

Why are some people Gay? 30 Dec 2017 02:02 #1592

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
PC= proper computer.
Apple Mac = fruity raincoat.

Fuck Apple.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Why are some people Gay? 30 Dec 2017 14:23 #1593

The new Macbooks are shit and overpriced, no doubt about that. They've gone more for slim looks rather than functionality. I would never spend that sort of money on a computer anyhow. There's really no need to.

Some of the slightly older Mac's are great though. I bought my late 2011 mac book pro for just 200 quid second hand a few years back. The lady selling it told me it had a problem with overheating. So all I did was replace the CPU fan, and it now runs at a constant 48 degrees. Which is pretty cool for a lap top.

The good thing with the Mac is the simplicity of the Operating System itself, plus the fact the Mac platform isn't plagued with viruses like windows is. It's pro's and cons for either platform really, and horses for courses. I like both windows and Mac.

The best way to go if you want a Mac is to install it on a PC, as long as your hardware will allow it of course. The main compatibility issues you'll find are with graphics cards and CPU's, and sometimes sound cards. Other than that it's usually just a simple task of changing some settings in the BIOS to install MAC OS on the PC. Then just a few post installation tweaks afterwards. Quite a few windows laptops are pretty much ready out of the box, especially the one's with Intel core CPU's.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2017 14:28 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Why are some people Gay? 02 Jan 2018 17:19 #1594

Flare wrote:
Eminem Just Admitted He’s Gay I Guess :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 21, 2017

He definitely looks like a soft little faggot.

So…

Fox News:
Rapper Eminem slipped an eyebrow-raising confession into his latest interview — and it’s left fans very confused.

The “Stan” hit maker, 45, was speaking with Vulture upon the release of his new album “Revival” when talk turned to his dating life.

Divorced twice from Kim Scott, the mother of his daughter Hailie, the long-single music star said he’s been on a few dates, but “nothing’s panned out in a way I wanted to make public.”

Asked how he met potential dates, Emimem mentioned Tinder — and popular gay dating app Grindr.

Here’s the full exchange:

Interviewer: When you were dating, how’d you meet people? Tinder?

Eminem: I mean, yeah.

I: Are you being serious?

E: Yeah, Tinder.

I: Really?

E: [Laughs] And Grindr. I also used to go to strip clubs.

From there, the conversation turned to other topics, the interviewer apparently missing the scoop Eminem had just delivered him. It was left to fans to ask: Was Eminem joking, or does the rapper — who’s courted controversy for his use of homophobic language in the past — date dudes?

So that’s weird.

I guess that would explain a lot.

Or maybe, you know. It turned out that attacking Donald Trump and white people didn’t make him cool or interesting, so he’s trying the dick-sucking route.

I'm quite sure if he was a shirt lifter that many of them would of come forward and sold their story for mega bucks to various media outlets. :ponda:

Why are some people Gay? 11 Jan 2018 19:13 #1595

• Straight Shooter

Why are some people Gay? 12 Jan 2018 18:20 #1596

• ironage
  • Fresh Member
I think that some people are gay simply because they choose to be. It all comes down to their decision, I do not believe these people are 'born' this way, they just decide they are going to be gay, probably due to some form of behavioral imbalance that they are unable to manage.

Why are some people Gay? 28 Jan 2018 00:51 #1597

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Survey finds big rise in number of people “uncomfortable” with evil faggots

This is YUGE.

The numbers of people who are “uncomfortable” with perverted, disease-ridden faggots is actually RISING.

By 2-3 percentage points – in every category!

The faggots themselves are attempting to dismiss these findings in the GLAAD report on them, but this means that in ten years, the number of people uncomfortable with these filthy degenerate child-molesters will DOUBLE.

Please note that they did not bother to ask people how comfortable they were with “gay adoption” (state-sponsored sex-slave abduction) because they know that even the progressives are a little bit iffy about this protected class kidnapping and raping babies.

The fact of the matter is that young people coming up today are rebelling against the oppressive system of psychological, sexual and racial abuse that has been institutionalized by the filthy Christ-killing kikes that run our society. In fact, I expect that these numbers will not only continue to rise, but will rise FASTER over the coming decade, to the point where people have simply stopped tolerating faggots completely!

Why are some people Gay? 28 Jan 2018 00:59 #1598

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jew and Paki Faggot Duo Suing Because One of Their Child Sex Slaves Denied Citizenship

We all know what is going on here. If you pretend otherwise, you are lying to yourself first.

There is no such thing as “gay marriage” – it is simply deranged sexual deviants attacking the institution of marriage itself because they hate normal people.

Just so, there is no such thing as “gay adoption” – it is simply evil faggots kidnapping a child sex slave with the blessing of the state.

But this kike went so far as to actually artificially inseminate a woman so he could have sex with his own children, with his paki lover.

This is about the sickest goddamn thing I’ve ever read in my living life, Rodger.
Fox News:

A gay binational couple filed a lawsuit Monday against the U.S. State Department on behalf of their 16-month-old who, unlike his twin brother, has been denied U.S. citizenship.

Ethan and Aiden Dvash-Banks are toddler twins of Elad Dvash-Banks, an Israeli national, and Andrew Dvash-Banks, an American citizen. Ethan, the biological son of Elad, does not have a U.S. citizenship.

Yes.

Kikes will rape their own babies. It’s a part of their culture.
Ethan Dvash-Banks became a plaintiff in a federal lawsuit against the State Department that seeks the same rights his brother, Aiden, has as an American citizen.

An LGBTQ immigrant rights lawyer filed the suit on behalf of the family, arguing that the U.S. is discriminating against the couple by denying their child citizenship at birth.

What kind of discrimination?

Anti-faggot or anti-Semitic?

Get your story straight!
The twins were born in Canada in 2016 but the lawsuit alleges that they should be eligible for U.S. citizenship, since their surrogate mother is a U.S. citizen.

The State Department’s website says there must be a biological connection to a U.S. citizen to become a citizen at birth.

Oh so it’s also a paki/kike citizenship scam.

Surprise surprise!

Free citizenship with your baby sex!
Andrew Dvash-Banks was studying in Israel when he met his future husband, Elad, an Israeli citizen. Because they couldn’t marry at the time in the U.S. or in Israel, they moved to Canada, and wed in 2010.

Ethan and Aiden are legally the exclusive parents of Andrew and Elad, who shared a surrogate, The Guardian reported.

“The message is that you’re not fully equal. Your family is less than other families,” said Andrew Dvash-Banks. “My son has been wronged here by the government.”

The family has since moved to Los Angeles to be closer to Andrew Dvash-Banks’ family. Ethan’s tourist visa expired last month, and he is currently applying for a green card, Andrew Dvash-Banks said.

Absolutely disgusting degenerate filth

Why are some people Gay? 24 Feb 2018 22:07 #1599

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Georgia Bans Faggot Adoption!
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 24, 2018

In 2018, Iran is a more socially advanced and civilized nation than the United States. Jesus wept.

When I saw this headline, I just assumed it was Georgia the country.

I didn’t know it was still possible to protect babies from being kidnapped and used as sex slaves by homosexuals in America.

LGBTQ Nation:

The Georgia state senate has passed a bill that would allow adoption agencies to refuse to place children with same-sex couples based on their religious beliefs. The bill would also prohibit the Georgia Department of Human Services from taking “adverse action” against such agencies.

The bill passed 35-19 and will now head to the House for consideration.

Senate Bill 375, called the “Keep Faith in Adoption and Foster Care Act,” was introduced earlier this month by state Sen. William Ligon (R-Brunswick), who added similar language to an adoption overhaul at the end of last year’s legislative session, causing the bill to stall.

A Senate Judiciary sub-committee met on Feb. 8 to take up the bill, moving to send it on to the full committee, which passed the bill on Feb. 20.

I assume this will get overturned by the federal government.

But that in itself will send a message to people: the Jew-run US government will FORCE children into the hands of vile sexual predators who will pass them around like a joint at their faggot meth parties.

And yes: every faggot that “adopts” a child is using it for sex.

Period.

Every.

Single.

One.

And everyone knows that. We all know it. It is allowed to happen because it is considered worse to say that we know it is happening than to let it happen.

I swear I will publicly accuse any faggot who “adopts” a baby of being a baby-rapist and not a single one of these satanic monsters will sue me. I will publish a list and say “these men are raping the baby they adopted,” and not one will sue because they don’t want people looking into it or even thinking about it.

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DOING IT. THAT IS WHAT “GAY ADOPTION” IS – IT IS THE STATE-ASSISTED KIDNAPPING OF AN INFANT TO USE AS A SEX SLAVE.

And somehow, we being willing to stand up and speak out against this, are evil “Nazis.”

The definition of “neo-Nazi” is “having the nerve to stand up and oppose baby boys being raped.”

That is America in 2018.
dailystormer.name/georgia-bans-faggot-adoption/
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo

Why are some people Gay? 13 Apr 2018 20:32 #1600

• Flare
Dad dies inside when he meets his transgender son

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare