Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why are some people Gay?

Why are some people Gay? 12 Jan 2018 18:20 #1581

• ironage
  • Fresh Member
I think that some people are gay simply because they choose to be. It all comes down to their decision, I do not believe these people are 'born' this way, they just decide they are going to be gay, probably due to some form of behavioral imbalance that they are unable to manage.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why are some people Gay? 28 Jan 2018 00:51 #1582

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Survey finds big rise in number of people “uncomfortable” with evil faggots

This is YUGE.

The numbers of people who are “uncomfortable” with perverted, disease-ridden faggots is actually RISING.

By 2-3 percentage points – in every category!

The faggots themselves are attempting to dismiss these findings in the GLAAD report on them, but this means that in ten years, the number of people uncomfortable with these filthy degenerate child-molesters will DOUBLE.

Please note that they did not bother to ask people how comfortable they were with “gay adoption” (state-sponsored sex-slave abduction) because they know that even the progressives are a little bit iffy about this protected class kidnapping and raping babies.

The fact of the matter is that young people coming up today are rebelling against the oppressive system of psychological, sexual and racial abuse that has been institutionalized by the filthy Christ-killing kikes that run our society. In fact, I expect that these numbers will not only continue to rise, but will rise FASTER over the coming decade, to the point where people have simply stopped tolerating faggots completely!

Why are some people Gay? 28 Jan 2018 00:59 #1583

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jew and Paki Faggot Duo Suing Because One of Their Child Sex Slaves Denied Citizenship

We all know what is going on here. If you pretend otherwise, you are lying to yourself first.

There is no such thing as “gay marriage” – it is simply deranged sexual deviants attacking the institution of marriage itself because they hate normal people.

Just so, there is no such thing as “gay adoption” – it is simply evil faggots kidnapping a child sex slave with the blessing of the state.

But this kike went so far as to actually artificially inseminate a woman so he could have sex with his own children, with his paki lover.

This is about the sickest goddamn thing I’ve ever read in my living life, Rodger.
Fox News:

A gay binational couple filed a lawsuit Monday against the U.S. State Department on behalf of their 16-month-old who, unlike his twin brother, has been denied U.S. citizenship.

Ethan and Aiden Dvash-Banks are toddler twins of Elad Dvash-Banks, an Israeli national, and Andrew Dvash-Banks, an American citizen. Ethan, the biological son of Elad, does not have a U.S. citizenship.

Yes.

Kikes will rape their own babies. It’s a part of their culture.
Ethan Dvash-Banks became a plaintiff in a federal lawsuit against the State Department that seeks the same rights his brother, Aiden, has as an American citizen.

An LGBTQ immigrant rights lawyer filed the suit on behalf of the family, arguing that the U.S. is discriminating against the couple by denying their child citizenship at birth.

What kind of discrimination?

Anti-faggot or anti-Semitic?

Get your story straight!
The twins were born in Canada in 2016 but the lawsuit alleges that they should be eligible for U.S. citizenship, since their surrogate mother is a U.S. citizen.

The State Department’s website says there must be a biological connection to a U.S. citizen to become a citizen at birth.

Oh so it’s also a paki/kike citizenship scam.

Surprise surprise!

Free citizenship with your baby sex!
Andrew Dvash-Banks was studying in Israel when he met his future husband, Elad, an Israeli citizen. Because they couldn’t marry at the time in the U.S. or in Israel, they moved to Canada, and wed in 2010.

Ethan and Aiden are legally the exclusive parents of Andrew and Elad, who shared a surrogate, The Guardian reported.

“The message is that you’re not fully equal. Your family is less than other families,” said Andrew Dvash-Banks. “My son has been wronged here by the government.”

The family has since moved to Los Angeles to be closer to Andrew Dvash-Banks’ family. Ethan’s tourist visa expired last month, and he is currently applying for a green card, Andrew Dvash-Banks said.

Absolutely disgusting degenerate filth

Why are some people Gay? 24 Feb 2018 22:07 #1584

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Georgia Bans Faggot Adoption!
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 24, 2018

In 2018, Iran is a more socially advanced and civilized nation than the United States. Jesus wept.

When I saw this headline, I just assumed it was Georgia the country.

I didn’t know it was still possible to protect babies from being kidnapped and used as sex slaves by homosexuals in America.

LGBTQ Nation:

The Georgia state senate has passed a bill that would allow adoption agencies to refuse to place children with same-sex couples based on their religious beliefs. The bill would also prohibit the Georgia Department of Human Services from taking “adverse action” against such agencies.

The bill passed 35-19 and will now head to the House for consideration.

Senate Bill 375, called the “Keep Faith in Adoption and Foster Care Act,” was introduced earlier this month by state Sen. William Ligon (R-Brunswick), who added similar language to an adoption overhaul at the end of last year’s legislative session, causing the bill to stall.

A Senate Judiciary sub-committee met on Feb. 8 to take up the bill, moving to send it on to the full committee, which passed the bill on Feb. 20.

I assume this will get overturned by the federal government.

But that in itself will send a message to people: the Jew-run US government will FORCE children into the hands of vile sexual predators who will pass them around like a joint at their faggot meth parties.

And yes: every faggot that “adopts” a child is using it for sex.

Period.

Every.

Single.

One.

And everyone knows that. We all know it. It is allowed to happen because it is considered worse to say that we know it is happening than to let it happen.

I swear I will publicly accuse any faggot who “adopts” a baby of being a baby-rapist and not a single one of these satanic monsters will sue me. I will publish a list and say “these men are raping the baby they adopted,” and not one will sue because they don’t want people looking into it or even thinking about it.

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DOING IT. THAT IS WHAT “GAY ADOPTION” IS – IT IS THE STATE-ASSISTED KIDNAPPING OF AN INFANT TO USE AS A SEX SLAVE.

And somehow, we being willing to stand up and speak out against this, are evil “Nazis.”

The definition of “neo-Nazi” is “having the nerve to stand up and oppose baby boys being raped.”

That is America in 2018.
dailystormer.name/georgia-bans-faggot-adoption/
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo

Why are some people Gay? 13 Apr 2018 20:32 #1585

• Flare
Dad dies inside when he meets his transgender son

Why are some people Gay? 10 May 2018 00:39 #1586

• Straight Shooter

:larf:

Why are some people Gay? 27 May 2018 16:47 #1587

• Flare

Why are some people Gay? 10 Jan 2019 18:31 #1588

• Flare
Did the jews create the degenerate homosexual movement?

Why are some people Gay? 01 Mar 2019 20:22 #1589

• Flare
The Modern Vampire

A poetic commentary on the degenerating state of society.

This video has been removed from You Tube for violating Community Standards.

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Why are some people Gay? 14 Mar 2019 18:28 #1590

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
If there was ever any evidence that the wrong side won WWII

G'day Orangeaid.

So, by "wrong side", you show that you are thinking in terms of duality, 'right' and "wrong", 'us and 'them', etc.

Duality is an illusion perpetuated by The Hierarchy Enslaving You.

All of Nature, Life itself, is triumvirate ... 3 aspects.

Future - Past - Present
Thought - Action - Word
Mind - Body - Soul
Number - Geometry - Music

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Paired opposites = 'right <> wrong', 'good <> bad', 'black <> white', 'us <> them', etc, etc.

When are you going to break free from the mental conditioning that you were indoctrinated into through the culture that you were 'schooled' in? :dunno:

:wissl: :wissl: :wissl:

G'day Ron Chapman.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Why are some people Gay? 29 May 2019 22:05 #1591

• Flare
Crowley and the Gay Agenda

User(s) who Liked this post: Woden the Bogan

Why are some people Gay? 28 Jun 2019 17:55 #1592

• Flare

Why are some people Gay? 18 Aug 2019 17:17 #1593

• Flare
Mercedes-Benz to Their Customers: “It’s Time to Get Fucked Up the Ass”

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 18, 2019

There is an absolute trend of popular advertisements from multinational corporations demanding that their customers get fucked up the ass.

Mercedes-Benz Canada just put out one such ad, with several homosexual figures talking about the rainbow and how it is a symbol of men aggressively ramming their cocks into each other’s buttholes.

The message to the consumer is clear: “It’s time for you to get fucked up your ass.”

This may seem like a strange message for a multinational corporation to send to their customers, but apparently, the goyim really love it when corporations lecture them on the importance of being anal.

The Mercedes ad comes after an ad by Burger King which also instructed customers that they should rush to the nearest gay bar and find a large man to give them an anal prolapse in the toilet if they want to get the full burger experience.

Just so, Mercedes is a fun car to drive, but it’s even funner to get fucked in the ass in the back seat than to drive it.

So, next time you’re in a Mercedes-Benz with another man, you might want to consider fucking each other in the ass in the back seat in order to get the full Mercedes experience.

dailystormer.name/mercedes-benz-to-their-customers-its-time-to-get-fucked-up-the-ass/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Why are some people Gay? 20 Aug 2019 08:49 #1594

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
I just wanted to point out that the word "anal" can also be used to mean retentive or hung-up e.g. he's a bit anal about timeliness. I've noticed that some of the most destructive passive-aggressive types can be particularly anal authoritarians or control-freaks. I'm talking about the types who would separate a child from it's mother because she has a particular lifestyle or even just her personal opinion doesn't match their programming (e.g. anti-vax).

Why are some people Gay? 21 Aug 2019 09:24 #1595

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
monk.link wrote:
I just wanted to point out that the word "anal" can also be used to mean retentive or hung-up e.g. he's a bit anal about timeliness. I've noticed that some of the most destructive passive-aggressive types can be particularly anal authoritarians or control-freaks. I'm talking about the types who would separate a child from it's mother because she has a particular lifestyle or even just her personal opinion doesn't match their programming (e.g. anti-vax).

Cue Frothy.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!