Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why are some people Gay?

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 00:11 #81

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
what values are being forced by minorities?

homosexuals can and do reproduce

homosexuality is normal - it happens in every species and is not exactly new to humans

the family argument is a misnomer as lgbt people have families - it may not be 'traditional' but it is a family none the less

the main cause of mental illness is stress and much of that is debt related

men have always been promiscuous it is only females who traditionally were supposed to remain chaste - in order to satisfy mens desire to pass on their own genes and property to offspring

in the 'old days' people had their freedoms and rights diminished for various reasons none of them good ones
This has to be the most libtard post of all times. And that is saying something.

What values are being forced on others by minorities? Have you lived in a complete vacuum for the last 50 years? The right of gay couples to have children for a start. Homosexuals cannot reproduce naturally. It is biologically impossible. Contrary to libtard propaganda the clitoris or labia do not ejaculate sperm into the vagina. Nor does any other part of the female genitals for that matter.

Conversely, the male rectum does not ovulate and conduct a monthly menstrual cycle. Rather, it aggregates shit before the anus pumps it out the body. There is no uterus attached to he rectum for gestation, but rather intestines for processing food waste.

In esotericsm, the anus is symboilic of death and decay, which is pretty fitting given what comes out of it. It certainly isn't life.

Gays have denigrated the prime right of a child to have a mother and a father. No matter how much libtards wail, two men and two women will fail this. Gays asserting the right to have children is the most narcissistic and self-absorbed assertion in living memory. they aren't thinking of the child. They are thinking of themselves and themselves only.

Gays have commoditised children to nothing more than the status of designer goods. "Oh, I've got the new Gucci loafters, the Porsche Cayenne, and oh, let's pay some slag who smells like fish to have a baby for us".

Gays buy babies, or lesbians have sex with a man they may or may not know, or get squirted full of sperm from a sperm bank with a turkey baster. So whatever they do, the means they get to have a child is nothing than can be done between the actual couple. It'd artificial. It's fake. It's false.

Homosexuality is normal?? It happens in all species?? Have you forgotten your meds today? You may find some evidence of animals of the same sex copulating, but provide evidence of a couple of same sex animals in a long term relationship? I recall some libtard on another forum using this line and posted a picture of two lions shagging. "See, it happens in the animal kingdom, it's normal"

I have two cats. Brother and sister. When she was young she had bad diarrhoea. He would often lick her anus clean. That is what cats do. I raised this to the libtard and proposed the question "is this evidence now going to be used by siblings who like to lick a shit covered anus clean to normalise the behaviour".

That point is no different.

Where's the evidence for the rest of your sweeping generalisations in the most hilariously libtard post of all time. And as I've said, that is saying something.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 00:20 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, TheCatsMeow, Seaic

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 00:34 #82

• thoreau
Homosexuality is normal?? It happens in all species?? Have you forgotten your meds today? You may find some evidence of animals of the same sex copulating, but provide evidence of a couple of same sex animals in a long term relationship? I recall some libtard on another forum using this line and posted a picture of two lions shagging. "See, it happens in the animal kingdom, it's normal"
The lives of male bottlenose dolphins are characterized by extensive bisexuality, combined with periods of exclusive homosexuality," writes Canadian biologist Bruce Bagemihl in Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity. Males of this species form lifelong same-sex pair bonds around the age of 10, and don't father calves with females until they are 20- to 25-years-old.
Some male Humboldt penguins maintain lifelong homosexual pair bonds, never mating with a female. In 2004, Roy and Silo, two 18-year-old chinstrap penguins at Manhattan's Central Park Zoo, drew headlines for their same-sex relationship. Although the two didn't copulate, the New York Times reported that they shared "mating rituals like entwining their necks and vocalizing to one another," in a pair bond that began in 1998. The duo took no notice of females in the enclosure, building a nest together and hatching an extra egg from a heterosexual penguin pair after an unsuccessful attempt to incubate a rock.
A 2008 study of the Laysan albatross in Hawaii found that 31 percent of pairs were comprised of females. The birds courted each other, copulated, and raised chicks (from male sperm donors) together. In the albatross colony, females outnumbered males, and the researchers speculated that same-sex pairing benefited the population in part by removing excess females that otherwise could have stolen males from their mates and chicks. And although the female pairs had fewer chicks than heterosexual pairs, they fared better than single females.
Around 8 percent of domesticated rams mate only with other males, according to a recent review of studies by researchers at Oregon Health & Science University, and today domesticated sheep are the only mammals other than humans known to exhibit exclusive same-sex preferences.
Same-sex sexual behavior is well documented in monkeys and apes, and bonobos, our closest relatives (alongside chimps) are a study in bisexuality. A whopping 50 percent or so of bonobo sexual encounters across all ages are same-sex. Female bonobos partake in same-sex genital rubbing once every two hours or so, often leading to orgasm, Stanford University biologist Joan Roughgarden writes in Evolution's Rainbow: Diversity, Gender, and Sexuality in Nature and People, and an average of two thirds of their sexual encounters are with other females. Males also swing both ways, so to speak, although with less frequency. They participate in oral and manual stimulation, "rump rubbing," "penis fencing" and even French kissing. Bonobo society (unlike that of chimps) is female-dominated, and lesbian sex helps form coalitions against males and welcomes new members into the group. These alliances help females of the species reproduce earlier than chimps, leading to higher lifetime reproduction success. "For a female bonobo, not being a lesbian is hazardous to your fitness," Roughgarden writes. An evolutionary advantage is harder to theorize for female Japanese macaques, which don't seem to use gay sex to form alliances, to get parenting help, as an expression of dominance or submission, or because opposite sex partners are scarce. These monkeys may do it just for pleasure, and because they still procreate frequently, the effect on the species is neutral.
In a review article published in 2009, biologists Nathan Bailey and Marlene Zuk at the University of California, Riverside, noted that "many thousands of instances of same-sex courtship, pair bonding and copulation have been observed in a wide range of species, including mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, insects, mollusks and nematodes."

Some animals, when given a choice, show a preference for the same sex, and researchers have even ascribed a same-sex sexual orientation to members of certain species.

www.popsci.com/science/gallery/2011-09/gallery-gay-animals/?image=1
I have two cats. Brother and sister. When she was young she had bad diarrhoea. He would often lick her anus clean. That is what cats do. I raised this to the libtard and proposed the question "is this evidence now going to be used by siblings who like to lick a shit covered anus clean to normalise the behaviour".

what the fuck are you on about
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 00:58 #83

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I have said the same of you Thoreau. You have failed to even address the narcissism inherent in same sex couples expecting to have children. You have failed to address the biological impossibility of same sex couples havng children.

All you've done is post extracts from no doubt taxpayer funded "studies" by academics in Gender Studies departments who want to find whatever evidence they can to justify their outcomes.

Who are those articles by Thoreau? What are their credentials? Where do they work? Who funded the work?

Tell me Thoreau, how does homosexuality enhance survival of the species?

What you've posted is as irrelevant as a climate change "debater" posting a "report" by the IPCC. Try again. You've failed.

Interesting you raise dolphins. Juvenile dolphins also learn and practice their shagging technique on their mother.

Is there a Gender Studies paper using that to justify teenage boys shagging their mother? Maybe not. Those departments only seem to focus on lesbianism, gays, feminism and hating the traditional family unit.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 01:00 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 01:32 #84

• sketti
Orangeaid wrote:
thoreau wrote:
what values are being forced by minorities?

homosexuals can and do reproduce

homosexuality is normal - it happens in every species and is not exactly new to humans

the family argument is a misnomer as lgbt people have families - it may not be 'traditional' but it is a family none the less

the main cause of mental illness is stress and much of that is debt related

men have always been promiscuous it is only females who traditionally were supposed to remain chaste - in order to satisfy mens desire to pass on their own genes and property to offspring

in the 'old days' people had their freedoms and rights diminished for various reasons none of them good ones
This has to be the most libtard post of all times. And that is saying something.

What values are being forced on others by minorities? Have you lived in a complete vacuum for the last 50 years? The right of gay couples to have children for a start. Homosexuals cannot reproduce naturally. It is biologically impossible. Contrary to libtard propaganda the clitoris or labia do not ejaculate sperm into the vagina. Nor does any other part of the female genitals for that matter.

Conversely, the male rectum does not ovulate and conduct a monthly menstrual cycle. Rather, it aggregates shit before the anus pumps it out the body. There is no uterus attached to he rectum for gestation, but rather intestines for processing food waste.

In esotericsm, the anus is symboilic of death and decay, which is pretty fitting given what comes out of it. It certainly isn't life.

Gays have denigrated the prime right of a child to have a mother and a father. No matter how much libtards wail, two men and two women will fail this. Gays asserting the right to have children is the most narcissistic and self-absorbed assertion in living memory. they aren't thinking of the child. They are thinking of themselves and themselves only.

Gays have commoditised children to nothing more than the status of designer goods. "Oh, I've got the new Gucci loafters, the Porsche Cayenne, and oh, let's pay some slag who smells like fish to have a baby for us".

Gays buy babies, or lesbians have sex with a man they may or may not know, or get squirted full of sperm from a sperm bank with a turkey baster. So whatever they do, the means they get to have a child is nothing than can be done between the actual couple. It'd artificial. It's fake. It's false.

Where's the evidence for the rest of your sweeping generalisations in the most hilariously libtard post of all time. And as I've said, that is saying something.

What a vile moronic cunt.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 01:54 #85

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Now where's the peace love and tolerance in that statement? Can't cope with someone pointing out reality to the cultural marxist propaganda, so you resort to swearing and ad homs. You've lost the "debate" already.

Thoreau call in for reinforcements did she?
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 02:12 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: TheCatsMeow, Seaic

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:14 #86

• sketti
Orangeaid wrote:
Now where's the peace love and tolerance in that statement?

Given the opportunity, I'm gonna take a guess it would be attached to the end of my boot.

Thoreau call in for reinforcements did she?

Yeah thats it dickweed, you got it in one :thumbup:

Sorry to inform you but I'm a whole different level of cunt ;)

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:24 #87

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Wow. :roll: Worse than calling someone a Nazi because they shoot through the truth of the lies of WWII.

Last Edit: 31 May 2014 02:28 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:26 #88

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid, you should know by now that Reds only show you their famous tolerance and courtesy if you agree with them. If you do not agree with them you are subhuman scum, cunts and retards who should be killed.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, TheCatsMeow

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:27 #89

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
I have said the same of you Thoreau. You have failed to even address the narcissism inherent in same sex couples expecting to have children. You have failed to address the biological impossibility of same sex couples havng children.

All you've done is post extracts from no doubt taxpayer funded "studies" by academics in Gender Studies departments who want to find whatever evidence they can to justify their outcomes.

Who are those articles by Thoreau? What are their credentials? Where do they work? Who funded the work?

Tell me Thoreau, how does homosexuality enhance survival of the species?

What you've posted is as irrelevant as a climate change "debater" posting a "report" by the IPCC. Try again. You've failed.

Interesting you raise dolphins. Juvenile dolphins also learn and practice their shagging technique on their mother.

Is there a Gender Studies paper using that to justify teenage boys shagging their mother? Maybe not. Those departments only seem to focus on lesbianism, gays, feminism and hating the traditional family unit.

straight couples often cannot have children - same sex couples can have children - I have several lesbian and gay friends with children - One couple is celebrating 30 years and three children together - Thats 30 years of a committed loving monogamous and stable relationship.

you asserted that there were no instances of homosexual relationships between animals - I offered evidence that there were - if you wish to learn more about who carried out the studies feel free to investigate the source provided in the link.

As for the rest of your post - it is just wibble

nuts joined this forum before I did - nice to see her posting here again.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:33 #90

• sketti
Seaic wrote:
Orangeaid, you should know by now that Reds only show you their famous tolerance and courtesy if you agree with them. If you do not agree with them you are subhuman scum, cunts and retards who should be killed.

You got the cunt part right :thumbup:

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:34 #91

• sketti
Orangeaid wrote:
Wow. :roll: Worse than calling someone a Nazi because they shoot through the truth of the lies of WWII.

I dont give a fuck if you're a nazi or not, best we get that out the way right now.

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:34 #92

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Well who can argue with cutting intellect like that? :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, TheCatsMeow

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:37 #93

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Thoreau same trite nonsense regarding men and women. You sound just like pedo apologist Fairy Princess in that regard.

I've noticed you have completely overlooked the fundamental right of the child to a mother and father. Though liberal thinking is all focused on self-serving narcissism and acceptance of the perverse and abnormal.

Did your gay friends go to "buy-a-baby-online.com" ... or "hire-a-surrogate.com"?

Perhaps the lesbians had a one night stand? Did she actually cope with the penis? Or did they go down the IVF path on the taxpayer? Australia's former Finance Minister (worst in history - got the numbers wrong by $105 billion over 3 years yet still kept her job) ... though she was the new God's Chosen ... a LESBIAN ... whoo hoo ... so untouchable. She even put IVF for lesbians on the free health service.

Doctors were outraged because IVF was never intended for people who can never have children within the relationship. but hey ho, the new God's Chosen got her way to satisfy her own self-serving narcissism.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 02:43 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, TheCatsMeow

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:38 #94

• thoreau
Seaic wrote:

its no more or less intellectually stimulating than the constant 'apologist' 'hasbara' 'jew lover' shit that is thrown around.

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:39 #95

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:

its no more or less intellectually stimulating than the constant 'apologist' 'hasbara' 'jew lover' shit that is thrown around.

Don't believe I've ever called you any of those words Thoreau. :thumbup:

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:40 #96

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Seaic wrote:

Exactly. Here's how the NKVD showed "peace love and tolerance" to people who didn't agree with them.

Last Edit: 31 May 2014 02:42 by Orangeaid.

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:43 #97

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
Same trite nonsense regarding men and women. You sound just like pedo apologist Fairy Princess in that regard.

I've noticed you have completely overlooked the fundamental right of the child to a mother and father. Though liberal thinking is all focused on self-serving narcissism and acceptance of the perverse and abnormal.

Did your gay friends go to "buy-a-baby-online.com" ... or "hire-a-surrogate.com"?

Perhaps the lesbians had a one night stand? Did she actually cope with the penis? Or did they go down the IVF path on the taxpayer? Australia's former Finance Minister (worst in history - got the numbers wrong by $105 billion over 3 years yet still kept her job) ... though she was the new God's Chosen ... a LESBIAN ... whoo hoo ... so untouchable. She even put IVF for lesbians on the free health service.

Doctors were outraged because IVF was never intended for people who can never have children within the relationship. but hey ho, the new God's Chosen got her way to satisfy her own self-serving narcissism.

How the children were born is of no consequence - the important part is that they were loved, well cared for and grew up in a stable environment.

take a listen to what this young man has to say about his mothers.

the rest of your post is yet again a load of wibble

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:44 #98

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
How the children were born is of no consequence - the important part is that they were loved, well cared for and grew up in a stable environment.
Have you even got a child? I would think not with that truly disgusting comment you have made. :iitm: It does of course matter how the child was created. All you are doing Thoreau is showing your true hate for children.

What matters to you and your deranged thinking is the narcissistic wants of adults. :iitm:

Then there is this "loving couple". Gay homosexual pedophiles who bought a boy from a Russian woman for $8000 and received the boy at 5 days of age. They then started it raping it then next day. They raped the boy for years, trying to normalise it as how the "two Daddies" show "how much they love their son."

They loved him so much they even handed him around a homosexual peodphile ring, so they could "share the love". The so called "Boy Lovers Network".

The 42-year-old Australian man was jailed for 40 years in the United States along with his partner. Thankfully we have a Prime Minister with morals who has refused to support same sex marriage.

''Being a father was an honour and a privilege that amounted to the best six years of my life,'' the American-born Newton, 42, told the court.

Moments later Newton was sentenced to 40 years in prison for sexually abusing the boy he and Truong, 36 from Queensland, had ''adopted'' after paying a Russian woman $8000 to be their surrogate in 2005.

Police believe the pair had adopted the boy ''for the sole purpose of exploitation''.

''Personally .. I think this is probably the worst [paedophile] rings ... if not the worst ring I've ever heard of,'' investigator Brian Bone of the US Postal Inspection Service told reporters outside the US federal court room in Indiana.

Shall we start to look into NAMBLA now Thoreau. to explode the myth that homosexuality and pedophilia are not linked?

I can also direct your attention to the Bryan Singer thread, which has finally busted open the Jewish Homosexual Pedophile matrix that controls Hollywood. The so-called worst kept secret in Hollywood has been operating since the day Hollywood began.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 02:56 by Orangeaid.

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:44 #99

• thoreau
Seaic wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Don't believe I've ever called you any of those words Thoreau. :thumbup:

no in fairness you havent - I never said you had - others consistently do though

Why are some people Gay? 31 May 2014 02:47 #100

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
Have you even got a child?

My first child was stillborn - I have subsequently had a series of miscarriages - I would dearly love to have a child - but it does not look like it is ment to be.