Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: satan

satan 17 Apr 2014 11:56 #41

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:

how can someone be a satanist and a jew?

it makes no sense - either they identify as a follower of judaism or they identify as a satanist - lavey identified as a satanist.


This comment is just like saying:

"How can someone be a protestant and a communist?"
"How can someone be a pope and a peadophile?"
"How can someone be a muslim and a pork eating alcoholic?"

:cool:

erm no it isnt

judaism and satanism are both religions therefore mutually exclusive

Protestant and communist are religion and a socioeconomic ideology - not mutually exclusive

Pope and paedophile are a position within a religion and someone who is sexually attracted to children - not mutually exclusive

Muslim and pork eating alcoholic is a person who follows islam and someone who eats pork and is addicted to alcohol - not mutually exclusive though could be seen to be as pork and alcohol are both forbidden in islam
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 11:57 by thoreau.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 12:08 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:

erm no it isnt

judaism and satanism are both religions therefore mutually exclusive

Protestant and communist are religion and a socioeconomic ideology - not mutually exclusive

Pope and paedophile are a position within a religion and someone who is sexually attracted to children - not mutually exclusive

Muslim and pork eating alcoholic is a person who follows islam and someone who eats pork and is addicted to alcohol - not mutually exclusive though could be seen to be as pork and alcohol are both forbidden in islam



Communism is a religion, for it is an organized, closed belief system.

"socioeconomic ideology" to me is nothing but a deliberately misguiding term created to distract from the truth by worthless "socioeconomic scientists" - who otherwise would be redundant, and in fact are - and their even more worthless wordsmiths at minitruth in cooperation with the spin masters of higher freudian psyops.

A pope who loves to ritually analise little boys is a satanist, from my point of view.

A protestant communist is someone who is adhering to at least two religious systems. More than two of course possible.
You can be born to a Jewish mother and at the same time be member of a masonic lodge and a coven and much more.
Whereas according to my research the Talmud is one of the oldest, or even the first grimoire.

So your allegation is false, from my point of view.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 12:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

satan 17 Apr 2014 12:30 #43

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Religion is a set of variously organized beliefs about the relationship between natural and supernatural aspects of reality, and the role of humans in this relationship.
Communism (from Latin communis – common, universal) is a socioeconomic system structured upon common ownership of the means of production and characterised by the absence of classes, money

As far as I am aware communism does not concern itself with the 'supernatural aspects of reality' - therefore it is not a religion.

Someone born to a jewish mother may be considered a jew by birth but if they do not identify as a 'jew' but rather as an atheist or a satanist or a christian or a muslim then I prefer to go with what they themselves identify themselves as - the power to decide who we are should rest with the individual concerned.

It would appear to me that you life to redefine commonly held terms to fit your own beliefs - fair enough and good to know.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Android Replicant

satan 17 Apr 2014 12:38 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:
Religion is a set of variously organized beliefs about the relationship between natural and supernatural aspects of reality, and the role of humans in this relationship.
Communism (from Latin communis – common, universal) is a socioeconomic system structured upon common ownership of the means of production and characterised by the absence of classes, money

As far as I am aware communism does not concern itself with the 'supernatural aspects of reality' - therefore it is not a religion.

Someone born to a jewish mother may be considered a jew by birth but if they do not identify as a 'jew' but rather as an atheist or a satanist or a christian or a muslim then I prefer to go with what they themselves identify themselves as - the power to decide who we are should rest with the individual concerned.

It would appear to me that you life to redefine commonly held terms to fit your own beliefs - fair enough and good to know.

I define religion as an organized, centralized, closed belief system, for I no longer accept the upside down definitions of the anti-natural mind control system as given truth.

Bolded: absolutely! And this is why I say your statement is false in my eyes.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 13:15 #45

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Religion is a set of variously organized beliefs about the relationship between natural and supernatural aspects of reality, and the role of humans in this relationship.
Communism (from Latin communis – common, universal) is a socioeconomic system structured upon common ownership of the means of production and characterised by the absence of classes, money

As far as I am aware communism does not concern itself with the 'supernatural aspects of reality' - therefore it is not a religion.

Someone born to a jewish mother may be considered a jew by birth but if they do not identify as a 'jew' but rather as an atheist or a satanist or a christian or a muslim then I prefer to go with what they themselves identify themselves as - the power to decide who we are should rest with the individual concerned.

It would appear to me that you life to redefine commonly held terms to fit your own beliefs - fair enough and good to know.

I define religion as an organized, centralized, closed belief system, for I no longer accept the upside down definitions of the anti-natural mind control system as given truth.

Bolded: absolutely! And this is why I say your statement is false in my eyes.
.

Indeed you use your own definitions which is singularly unhelpful when debating others as it can lead to all sorts of misunderstandings unless you define exactly what you mean when using terms that have common meanings with your own spin.

As for the bolded what I mean is I decide what I identify as - not you deciding for me

You appear to hold the belief that as long as you think someone is a 'jew' for example it matters not how they identify - which is the antithesis of that bolded.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 13:39 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:
Indeed you use your own definitions which is singularly unhelpful when debating others as it can lead to all sorts of misunderstandings unless you define exactly what you mean when using terms that have common meanings with your own spin.

As for the bolded what I mean is I decide what I identify as - not you deciding for me

You appear to hold the belief that as long as you think someone is a 'jew' for example it matters not how they identify - which is the antithesis of that bolded.

In case someone shows real interest in debating on a sincere and cultivated level I gladly explain my definition in detail, for even if you accept the common definitions, given by the current systen, there are also constant misunderstandings because the language of the system is not fixed, but bendable like a culm in the wind, which of course is no coincidence but deliberately done so.

Bolded: :) made me smile, because of course I can't decide for you what you identify as, but I can tell you what you appear to identify as according to my perception.
You appear to hold the belief that as long as you think someone is a 'jew' for example it matters not how they identify - which is the antithesis of that bolded.

On the contrary. Especially if I get the impression someone is a 'jew' for example it matters even more how they identify - first in word and above all in deed. As you know the typed word (or pictures) is the only deed possible on the web, so I evaluate a personality by their words, their manner of expression.

You seem to confound personal identification and external evaluation. Deliberately so?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 14:42 #47

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
how in the world would you be able to identify someones race or religious affiliation or gender based on words typed on a forum - other than if they themselves put forth their identity in words on said forum?

I can't tell half the time if people are male or female let alone anything else

Do you have a checklist of words that if typed must mean someone is something or other?
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 15:06 #48

  • vambo
  • vambo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes received: 49
Just blame the fucking jooos and cut the crap.
Next topic, da jooos.
Fuck oiff pfiffzzer, you're nothing but an antagonistic parrot shill who's done nothing but attempt destruction and chaos on this forum to the extent that your posts stifle debate and exist solely to curse the jooos for all and everything. Grow up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Chuck Random, Android Replicant

satan 17 Apr 2014 15:10 #49

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:

how in the world would you be able to identify someones race or religious affiliation or gender based on words typed on a forum - other than if they themselves put forth their identity in words on said forum?

I can't tell half the time if people are male or female let alone anything else

Do you have a checklist of words that if typed must mean someone is something or other?


That's easy!

:rofl:

Now that I let myself get involved in yet another chosen discussion - oy wey, so ineffably important and unspeakable at the same time - by thoreau, let's get back to topic.

Satan
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 15:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 15:25 #50

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
vambo wrote:
Just blame the fucking jooos and cut the crap.
Next topic, da jooos.
Fuck oiff pfiffzzer, you're nothing but an antagonistic parrot shill who's done nothing but attempt destruction and chaos on this forum to the extent that your posts stifle debate and exist solely to curse the jooos for all and everything. Grow up.


You know that Chuck and others were unable to present proof for their identical vile insinuations?
Maybe you are better at that, otherwise I would kindly request you to keep your trap shut, if you don't want to be - rightfully - called a stupid twerp and a German hater, Vambo.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 15:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 15:58 #51

  • vambo
  • vambo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes received: 49
Your attempts to derail are pitiful, where do I post about my alleged hatred of Germans?
For your information I had a relationship with a German lady for 7 years, 2 of which I moved to Cologne/Koeln to be with her- an apartment in Muenstreifflerplatz for the record, look it up if in doubt. Before that Leyendeckestrasse and prior to that Beckmannweg when I was visiting and where she lived. All 3 streets can be corroborated if you so wish.
Call me what you like, it matters not, you've nailed your colours to the mast and exist here solely to propagate jooo hatred. It is so one sided it is out of balance, there are plenty of Jewish?\Zionist issues causing strife in the world today, rampant and rabid bigotry as espoused by you hinder any attempt at clarity. Please, if you must use this forum to spout your twisted shite kindly preface your posts with a " I fucking hate joos me" title for purposes of honesty.
And then you can fuck off with your one dimensional rhetoric. Better? :thumbup:

PS: Any proof required is abundant in your entire post history.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 16:03 by vambo.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Chuck Random, thoreau

satan 17 Apr 2014 16:12 #52

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
This thread is laughable...the OP is laughable.

'Satan' doesn't exist...can't exist...not based on my knowledge of the world anyway...which is unshaken in thirty odd years...not expecting it to be shaken in the near future.

The creator of this thread is obviously a highly superstitious person...I'm not...I treat superstition as a form of mental retardation tbh...

Makes the forum look bad this one. (I mean the OP btw, not the thread)
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 16:13 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 16:18 #53

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
vambo wrote:
Your attempts to derail are pitiful, where do I post about my alleged hatred of Germans?
For your information I had a relationship with a German lady for 7 years, 2 of which I moved to Cologne/Koeln to be with her- an apartment in Muenstreifflerplatz for the record, look it up if in doubt. Before that Leyendeckestrasse and prior to that Beckmannweg when I was visiting and where she lived. All 3 streets can be corroborated if you so wish.
Call me what you like, it matters not, you've nailed your colours to the mast and exist here solely to propagate jooo hatred. It is so one sided it is out of balance, there are plenty of Jewish?\Zionist issues causing strife in the world today, rampant and rabid bigotry as espoused by you hinder any attempt at clarity. Please, if you must use this forum to spout your twisted shite kindly preface your posts with a " I fucking hate joos me" title for purposes of honesty.
And then you can fuck off with your one dimensional rhetoric. Better? :thumbup:

PS: Any proof required is abundant in your entire post history.


Where is the evidence for your hateful defamation?
Just a link, a single tiny swearword or cursing against a single Jew!
You have nothing to show except your own hate against me*)

And I know why

❤ TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE WHO HATE THE TRUTH ❤

*) This of course is on topic somehow.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 16:46 #54

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Posts: 1403
  • Likes received: 1676
^Ant there we have it^

Vambo just spoke out what many people think. And Phiz, you're like a broken record repeating your mantras ad infinitum. Why don't you go to stormfront of some other related forum, you would be taken in as a honorary member with applause.

By the way, I have a nice idea for you, you often complain how you can't speak out in Germany, move to Finland, in here you can be a all out national socialist racist bigot all you like and nobody can jail you for it. :D
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 16:51 #55

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
As you know the typed word (or pictures) is the only deed possible on the web, so I evaluate a personality by their words, their manner of expression.

you and others come across as having an irrational fear and hatred of 'jews' - not a dislike of judaism as a religion or of the actions of some jewish people who have done some despicable things but appear to single out 'jews' as the only problem in the world.

Your manner of expression and words make you appear as someone who is intolerant, unable to hold a proper discussion about anything and who will twist words and their meanings to suit their own agenda.

Your words and manner of expression makes you appear as if you believe that anyone who does not view the world through the same eyes as you is either a 'sheep' or working on behalf of 'the jews'

It may not be true that you are an anti semite who hates all jews - but that is how your words and manner of expression and the topics you choose makes you appear to others
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Android Replicant

satan 17 Apr 2014 18:32 #56

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Just thought Pfiz would appreciate some Satanic National Socialist black metal.
They don't like Jews.

No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 18:40 #57

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Hexhammer wrote:
By the way, I have a nice idea for you, you often complain how you can't speak out in Germany, move to Finland, in here you can be a all out national socialist racist bigot all you like and nobody can jail you for it. :D

You can do that here in the UK as well.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 22:33 #58

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
On the contrary. Especially if I get the impression someone is a 'jew' for example it matters even more how they identify - first in word and above all in deed. As you know the typed word (or pictures) is the only deed possible on the web, so I evaluate a personality by their words, their manner of expression.

But Pfiz...what is a Jew?
How do you define one?
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 22:34 #59

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Posts: 1403
  • Likes received: 1676
Chuck Random wrote:
Just thought Pfiz would appreciate some Satanic National Socialist black metal.
They don't like Jews.


Chuck, this is a one man solo project of a person I know, unfortunately... They guy used to be the vocalist of Horna, a well known black metal band. Satanic Warhamster is his solo project on which he reflects his neo-nazi stuff. I don't know how seriously should this it all be taken. The guy's all shock value and so on, claiming to be deadly serious. But he's also ready to deny being a nazi when a need arises. That seems to be a common thing to do for certain people... :roll:
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 17 Apr 2014 22:39 #60

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Hexhammer wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Just thought Pfiz would appreciate some Satanic National Socialist black metal.
They don't like Jews.


Chuck, this is a one man solo project of a person I know, unfortunately... They guy used to be the vocalist of Horna, a well known black metal band. Satanic Warhamster is his solo project on which he reflects his neo-nazi stuff. I don't know how seriously should this it all be taken. The guy's all shock value and so on, claiming to be deadly serious. But he's also ready to deny being a nazi when a need arises. That seems to be a common thing to do for certain people... :roll:

Wow - small world!

I assumed it was a band. I don't exactly follow this stuff....

Regarding NSBM generally, I do sometimes wonder what Hitler would thought of corpsepaint...
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] satan6.43Sunday, 22 June 2014
"The Synagogue of Satan"6.43Sunday, 18 September 2016
Legions of Satan6.43Friday, 10 March 2017
I love Satan6.43Monday, 29 December 2014
Is Satan real6.43Saturday, 21 March 2015
Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?6.36Sunday, 12 July 2015
Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect6.36Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Why does Communism behave like Satan?6.36Thursday, 24 March 2016
The depths of satan -Amazing video6.29Sunday, 10 September 2017
Slack Bum Society and the daisy of Satan6.29Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.