Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: satan

satan 18 Apr 2014 15:13 #61

• Soundsleep
  • Fresh Member
Some world famous persons making the sign of the devil or Luciferians as they are known.The devil is very real.If you believe in God as I do then you are well aware of other dimensions and that the devil is a very real supernatural entity and force of evil.Our leaders, the Royal family
have devil worshiped for 500 years, and a lot of the elite follow them including many from Hollywood and the world of entertainment as well as politics.In the first picture (scroll down to the gallery of pictures)Middleton is making the devil's sign representing a curse, she is saying to the child curse you, or 'the devil take you'.The second pictures of Cruise and Brand is the devil's sign signifying the horns' of the devil.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-prince-william-fight-3427799
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/russell-brand-new-shill-for-the-new-world-order/
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 15:24 by Soundsleep. Reason: Add more text
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

satan 18 Apr 2014 15:39 #62

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Chuck, I think metal music/people wouldn't be very welcome thing in the Reich. I mean dudes with long hair, how aryan is that? And they're not so keen about uniforms, and many are not very militaristic people either..

And that Warmaster dude, haha, "my dreams of Hitler" :D That's hilarious, the guy must be wanking on Adis picture every night while shouting ave satanas, heil hitler.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: Chuck Random

satan 18 Apr 2014 16:29 #63

• Zephirop
Soundsleep wrote:
Some world famous persons making the sign of the devil or Luciferians as they are known.The devil is very real.If you believe in God as I do then you are well aware of other dimensions and that the devil is a very real supernatural entity and force of evil.Our leaders, the Royal family
have devil worshiped for 500 years, and a lot of the elite follow them including many from Hollywood and the world of entertainment as well as politics.In the first picture (scroll down to the gallery of pictures)Middleton is making the devil's sign representing a curse, she is saying to the child curse you, or 'the devil take you'.The second pictures of Cruise and Brand is the devil's sign signifying the horns' of the devil.

unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/russell-brand-new-shill-for-the-new-world-order/

So all it takes for something to be real is someone to believe in it?

Wacky religious logic never gets any easier to argue against...how about this?

You're probably deluded.

Note the 'probably'...cause I don't know...but guess what? Neither do you...you 'believe'.

Not for me...blind belief in an obvious system of control...bit weak minded.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 16:39 by Zephirop.

satan 18 Apr 2014 17:11 #64

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Soundsleep wrote:

If the Royals have worshipped Satan for 500 years, why enforce such such strict adherence to Christianity for most of it? Why muck about with the Reformation? What I don't get is why if everything's run by Satanists they aren't promoting Satanism. It makes about as much sense as if Wahhabi Muslims had started promoting Scientology when they took over Saudi Arabia. Maybe you think if the Royal Family became Christians they'd pretend to be Satanists and make Satanism the national religion, I dunno.

Why is Middleton making a 'it's that small' gesture suddenly some kind of 'devil's sign?. If I declare that what it means is she's indicating William has a tiny penis is that any less valid? I would put money on Kate Middleton never having even heard of this 'devil's sign'.

I don't get all this stuff about Hollywood either. In Hollywood films Satan is invariably the bad guy.
It would appear Satan needs to get a fucking grip and sack his PR team.

If you believe God and Satan are real then fair enough, that's you belief. But I can't see any serious reason to believe Satanism has any kind of influence or pervasive presence.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 17:12 by Chuck Random.

satan 18 Apr 2014 17:11 #65

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive seen 'nobodies' that are satanists and it dont seem to do much for them. :dunno:

By 'nobodies' i mean they arent elite/high status people.

Another way to look at it is that perhaps some of these things are metaphors for dualism, among other things.

Then theres the whole satan is/isnt the same as Lucifer thing.

Lucifer is the light bringer. (venus)

Its also interesting how these beings seem to correlate to various astronomical bodies in Astrolatry/astrotheology.

Yeah, we dont know.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

satan 18 Apr 2014 17:17 #66

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive

That gesture has a tradition of being made to ward off evil.

But its true meaning is it's the international sign of heavy metal.

And it provides spiritual protection against False Metal.

Death To False Metal!
No War But The Class War

satan 18 Apr 2014 17:19 #67

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
80s Nostalgia. Does this stuff still go on??

No War But The Class War

satan 18 Apr 2014 17:25 #68

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Soundsleep wrote:

Bolded: I agree except this cult is much older than only 500 years.

The logic consequence is, that those among the minions, who do the same, or are apologists of satanism/luciferianism factually support this perverted paedophile, blood ritual, human sacrifice cult.

Although Luciferianism and Satanism are often incorrectly referred to interchangeably, they are very dissimilar. Theistic Luciferians may sometimes demonstrate characteristics or practices that cross over with theistic Satanism, but Lucifer is regarded as an angel or god of light, a more positive ideal than the animalistic and materialistic deity recognized by theistic Satanists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

satan 18 Apr 2014 22:35 #69

• Soundsleep
  • Fresh Member
Zephirop wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:

You're probably deluded.

Note the 'probably'...cause I don't know...but guess what? Neither do you...you 'believe'.

I DO NOT BELIEVE BLINDLY!NOR AM I DELUDED!

I know and experience God and the devil is real.You speak as if I am a lonenutter that is disrespectful to make me out to be deluded.
Many know the same as me,we are not all ignorant like you ignorant atheists who cannot perceive beyond the material..You make me angry.
LUCIFERIANISM is very real Anton La Vey was a real person who came up with his own version of a devil worshipping religion in the 1960's you need only do your own research to find this new religion is all the rave in Hollywood and the leading family the monarchy.
I am not weak minded for knowing God.God is love the strongest most strength giving force in the world.Who are you to feel and speak as if superior to me who has Love and the interests of good for all people inside.There are many of us.I am not a lone voice you cannot just dismiss what is real and the truth.
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 22:40 by Soundsleep.

satan 18 Apr 2014 23:00 #70

• Soundsleep
  • Fresh Member
Chuck Random wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:

If the Royals have worshipped Satan for 500 years, why enforce such such strict adherence to Christianity for most of it? Why muck about with the Reformation? What I don't get is why if everything's run by Satanists they aren't promoting Satanism. It makes about as much sense as if Wahhabi Muslims had started promoting Scientology when they took over Saudi Arabia. Maybe you think if the Royal Family became Christians they'd pretend to be Satanists and make Satanism the national religion, I dunno.

Why is Middleton making a 'it's that small' gesture suddenly some kind of 'devil's sign?. If I declare that what it means is she's indicating William has a tiny penis is that any less valid? I would put money on Kate Middleton never having even heard of this 'devil's sign'.

I don't get all this stuff about Hollywood either. In Hollywood films Satan is invariably the bad guy.

If you believe God and Satan are real then fair enough, that's you belief. But I can't see any serious reason to believe Satanism has any kind of influence or pervasive presence.

The Royals would be throw off their thrones if they came right out as Satan worshippers the people still outnumber them and they are always deceiving us and they kill anyone that threatens their power because if enough people knew their real leanings they would be turning this country into a republic before you know it.Hence why they changed their names from the German to Winsor they were supporters of Germany and feared public opinion if found out.They are constantly mounting a public relations war.If you don't know the sign language and symbolism of the Satanists then the Middleton may as well be using it to say my husband has a small penis.It is though sign language not for your benefit but for anyone in the satanic religious know.It is not openly pursued and the film's do not promote it because the majority are God loving people and would not allow what these Satanists preach which is survival of the fittest and euthanasia for the infirm and disabled.Hence Middleton curses the disabled child.No point anymore posts disagreeing with me.I post the truth.I do not require discussion of to be told I am wrong or deluded.I know what I know.Make your own conclusions according to your experience and the evidence available to you.Atheists will deny God and the devil.Doesn't't make them cease to exist.I agree that Satanism doesn't have any influence or pervasive prescence out in the open amongst society but behind the scenes amongst elite circles of the rich and powerful it is their background religion and politics which when they have Orwellian control of us they want to make pervasive.
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 23:06 by Soundsleep.

satan 18 Apr 2014 23:34 #71

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zephirop wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:

You're probably deluded.

What an icke cult member you are.

The Pied Piper of The Isle of Wight has closed your mind deliberately.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

satan 19 Apr 2014 10:34 #72

• Zephirop
Orangeaid wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:

You're probably deluded.

Nope...I just see no evidence for the supernatural...at all.

Do you? Maybe you would like to share it?

That's the maybe crazy thing about me...I don't tend to believe things unless I have some evidence...either primary which is best...or a convincing secondary.

Why do you believe in things you have no evidence for? What's 'open minded' about that?

The human race is mainly insane imo.

And btw don't you dare talk like that to me...I own my own thoughts and haven't let the thoughts of David Icke or anyone else for that matter (hopefully) invade them. :)
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 10:35 by Zephirop.

satan 19 Apr 2014 10:41 #73

• Zephirop
Orangeaid wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:

You're probably deluded.

And at least I'm not part responsible for turning this forum into shit...am I?

You and that other goose stepping troll...you're driving all the cool people out with your one note drivel...soon it will be just you two wanking over Hitler together...great job. :)
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 10:41 by Zephirop.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

satan 19 Apr 2014 14:58 #74

• Straight Shooter
Zephirop wrote:

Nope...I just see no evidence for the supernatural...at all.

Do you? Maybe you would like to share it?

That's the maybe crazy thing about me...I don't tend to believe things unless I have some evidence...either primary which is best...or a convincing secondary.

Why do you believe in things you have no evidence for? What's 'open minded' about that?

satan 19 Apr 2014 15:55 #75

Orangeaid wrote:
Do I need to go on? I could.

No. Not at all.
It's a thread about Satan, but madly enough within a few posts it's turned into being about Jews. Quelle surprise.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

satan 19 Apr 2014 16:03 #76

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Do I need to go on? I could.

No. Not at all.
It's a thread about Satan, but madly enough within a few posts it's turned into being about Jews. Quelle surprise.

It's the Christians fault!

John 8:44

Or rather Christ's fault .... speaking to them bluntly and some crazy XXX hating goose stepping anti-Semites wrote it down and made the book a world bestseller, even thousands of years later.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 16:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

satan 19 Apr 2014 16:05 #77

eh?

satan 19 Apr 2014 16:07 #78

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
eh?

Source: John 8, 44

Google is your friend.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

satan 19 Apr 2014 17:52 #79

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Soundsleep wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:

The Royals would be throw off their thrones if they came right out as Satan worshippers the people still outnumber them and they are always deceiving us and they kill anyone that threatens their power because if enough people knew their real leanings they would be turning this country into a republic before you know it.Hence why they changed their names from the German to Winsor they were supporters of Germany and feared public opinion if found out.They are constantly mounting a public relations war.If you don't know the sign language and symbolism of the Satanists then the Middleton may as well be using it to say my husband has a small penis.It is though sign language not for your benefit but for anyone in the satanic religious know.It is not openly pursued and the film's do not promote it because the majority are God loving people and would not allow what these Satanists preach which is survival of the fittest and euthanasia for the infirm and disabled.Hence Middleton curses the disabled child.No point anymore posts disagreeing with me.I post the truth.I do not require discussion of to be told I am wrong or deluded.I know what I know.Make your own conclusions according to your experience and the evidence available to you.Atheists will deny God and the devil.Doesn't't make them cease to exist.I agree that Satanism doesn't have any influence or pervasive prescence out in the open amongst society but behind the scenes amongst elite circles of the rich and powerful it is their background religion and politics which when they have Orwellian control of us they want to make pervasive.

Well, the only reason they'd be thrown off their thrones is hundreds of years of fierce enforcement of Christianity that enthusiastically persecuted any notion of supposed heresy. If they'd preached Satanism before Christianity displaced paganism, nobody would have been arsed. Hell, I think some 'Satanic' imagery is really pulled from demonising paganisn.
Christianity started getting challenged when people started to think critically about it. 19th century philosophers probably had more impact on Christianity than any number of cheesy Hollywood films have.

I also disagree that euthanasia for the disabled is at all on the agenda. The current trend is far more insidious - it's all about whether you can work. Disabled people are fine as long as they can drag themselves to work even if too ill to do so because social welfare is to be destroyed - and that's where your 'survival of the fittest' resides. . Check out the DWP's current 'disability confident' campaign.

I don't specifically 'deny' God or the devil - I simply see no reason to believe they exist and find the very notions deeply problematic. My own opinion is basing my opinion on the Bible (or Torah or Kora) seems fundamentally no different to basing my opinions on what the Incas or whoever believed.

I see Kate Middleton as a sponging parasite, but I am aware of no evidence she worships Satan or that she deliberately made a hand sign with the intention you ascribe to her. I also see no reason why she should be making this secret sign to people 'in the know' - what for?

I also don't care if someone calls themselves a Christian or a Satanist - I care more about how they act. I wouldn't have a problem with any Satanist if they were a sound person. Same with Christians, Muslims, Jews, pagans, Zoroastrians, Hindus, whoever. Subscribing to some doctrine does not IMO automatically make you privy to some exclusively correct spiritual path. If you identify as a Christian, that is fine by me, but that is your belief and I do not share it. Because I think Satan isn't real, I don't care if people do worship Satan unless doing so causes them to do stuff I object to.
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

satan 19 Apr 2014 19:09 #80

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
eh?

Source: John 8, 44

Google is your friend.

It is but it's hard to understand wibble. Even Google struggles with wibble.