Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: satan

satan 19 Apr 2014 19:49 #81

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
eh?

Source: John 8, 44

Google is your friend.

It is but it's hard to understand wibble. Even Google struggles with wibble.


Your wibble

You're welcome
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 19:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 19 Apr 2014 20:50 #82

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
eh?

Source: John 8, 44

Google is your friend.

It is but it's hard to understand wibble. Even Google struggles with wibble.


Your wibble

You're welcome
.

Yes I've seen the text.
This proves what exactly?
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 19 Apr 2014 22:25 #83

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18914
  • Likes received: 8920
Obviously were gone off topic here.

Some posts have been split off into Vent Room.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 22:47 by novum. Reason: update
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

satan 19 Apr 2014 23:19 #84

  • Soundsleep
  • Soundsleep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 18
  • Likes received: 19
Chuck Random wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:
Some world famous persons making the sign of the devil or Luciferians as they are known.The devil is very real.If you believe in God as I do then you are well aware of other dimensions and that the devil is a very real supernatural entity and force of evil.Our leaders, the Royal family
have devil worshiped for 500 years, and a lot of the elite follow them including many from Hollywood and the world of entertainment as well as politics.In the first picture (scroll down to the gallery of pictures)Middleton is making the devil's sign representing a curse, she is saying to the child curse you, or 'the devil take you'.The second pictures of Cruise and Brand is the devil's sign signifying the horns' of the devil.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-prince-william-fight-3427799
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/russell-brand-new-shill-for-the-new-world-order/



If the Royals have worshipped Satan for 500 years, why enforce such such strict adherence to Christianity for most of it? Why muck about with the Reformation? What I don't get is why if everything's run by Satanists they aren't promoting Satanism. It makes about as much sense as if Wahhabi Muslims had started promoting Scientology when they took over Saudi Arabia. Maybe you think if the Royal Family became Christians they'd pretend to be Satanists and make Satanism the national religion, I dunno.

Why is Middleton making a 'it's that small' gesture suddenly some kind of 'devil's sign?. If I declare that what it means is she's indicating William has a tiny penis is that any less valid? I would put money on Kate Middleton never having even heard of this 'devil's sign'.

I don't get all this stuff about Hollywood either. In Hollywood films Satan is invariably the bad guy.
It would appear Satan needs to get a fucking grip and sack his PR team.

If you believe God and Satan are real then fair enough, that's you belief. But I can't see any serious reason to believe Satanism has any kind of influence or pervasive presence.

The Royals would be throw off their thrones if they came right out as Satan worshippers the people still outnumber them and they are always deceiving us and they kill anyone that threatens their power because if enough people knew their real leanings they would be turning this country into a republic before you know it.Hence why they changed their names from the German to Winsor they were supporters of Germany and feared public opinion if found out.They are constantly mounting a public relations war.If you don't know the sign language and symbolism of the Satanists then the Middleton may as well be using it to say my husband has a small penis.It is though sign language not for your benefit but for anyone in the satanic religious know.It is not openly pursued and the film's do not promote it because the majority are God loving people and would not allow what these Satanists preach which is survival of the fittest and euthanasia for the infirm and disabled.Hence Middleton curses the disabled child.No point anymore posts disagreeing with me.I post the truth.I do not require discussion of to be told I am wrong or deluded.I know what I know.Make your own conclusions according to your experience and the evidence available to you.Atheists will deny God and the devil.Doesn't't make them cease to exist.I agree that Satanism doesn't have any influence or pervasive prescence out in the open amongst society but behind the scenes amongst elite circles of the rich and powerful it is their background religion and politics which when they have Orwellian control of us they want to make pervasive.

Well, the only reason they'd be thrown off their thrones is hundreds of years of fierce enforcement of Christianity that enthusiastically persecuted any notion of supposed heresy. If they'd preached Satanism before Christianity displaced paganism, nobody would have been arsed. Hell, I think some 'Satanic' imagery is really pulled from demonising paganisn.
Christianity started getting challenged when people started to think critically about it. 19th century philosophers probably had more impact on Christianity than any number of cheesy Hollywood films have.

I also disagree that euthanasia for the disabled is at all on the agenda. The current trend is far more insidious - it's all about whether you can work. Disabled people are fine as long as they can drag themselves to work even if too ill to do so because social welfare is to be destroyed - and that's where your 'survival of the fittest' resides. . Check out the DWP's current 'disability confident' campaign.

I don't specifically 'deny' God or the devil - I simply see no reason to believe they exist and find the very notions deeply problematic. My own opinion is basing my opinion on the Bible (or Torah or Kora) seems fundamentally no different to basing my opinions on what the Incas or whoever believed.

I see Kate Middleton as a sponging parasite, but I am aware of no evidence she worships Satan or that she deliberately made a hand sign with the intention you ascribe to her. I also see no reason why she should be making this secret sign to people 'in the know' - what for?

I also don't care if someone calls themselves a Christian or a Satanist - I care more about how they act. I wouldn't have a problem with any Satanist if they were a sound person. Same with Christians, Muslims, Jews, pagans, Zoroastrians, Hindus, whoever. Subscribing to some doctrine does not IMO automatically make you privy to some exclusively correct spiritual path. If you identify as a Christian, that is fine by me, but that is your belief and I do not share it. Because I think Satan isn't real, I don't care if people do worship Satan unless doing so causes them to do stuff I object to.

Strict enforcement of Christianity for so many hundred years because, strict Chritianity is a form of social control and it is what they need most of all to control the masses.Don't think that being openly satanic isn't if the masses were all fully aware and awoken from their ignorance concerning the Royals as sure way of seeing to their own demise.
'Disabled people are fine so long as they can work', therefore you conclude euthenasia on them is not on the agenda.
What about those that can't work, they either starve to dead or commit suicide.That is a form of euthenasia in my book.
Do you even know what the devil is supposed to be if he is real?That is some evil shit that he gets up to and I hope you would object to it!
It is not just Middleton it is the whole Royal family involved in this.I am not bothering to talk to a Marxist class war maniac about this, you are all atheist and all you can see is the material and economic incentive.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 23:25 by Soundsleep.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

satan 19 Apr 2014 23:35 #85

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Soundsleep wrote:
Strict enforcement of Christianity for so many hundred years because, strict Chritianity is a form of social control and it is what they need most of all to control the masses.Don't think that being openly satanic isn't if the masses were all fully aware and awoken from their ignorance concerning the Royals as sure way of seeing to their own demise.

Why not simply use Satanism to control the masses?
I realise that's an argument from incredulity, but it's just the notion the Royals are Satanists seems to lack any evidence whatsoever apart from reading obscure stuff in into the shape their hands make. Shit, I'm pretty sure if you took the photo collection of an average person, you could find a 'Satanic symbol' there if you wanted to find one.

What makes you think the Royals are Satanic? For 500 years?
'Disabled people are fine so long as they can work', therefore you conclude euthenasia on them is not on the agenda.
What about those that can't work, they either starve to dead or commit suicide.That is a form of euthenasia in my book.

Indeed. But it has nothing to do with Satan.
Do you even know what the devil is supposed to be if he is real?That is some evil shit that he gets up to and I hope you would object to it!

I'll let you know when I see Satan performing some evil shit. It's yet to happen.
It is not just Middleton it is the whole Royal family involved in this.I am not bothering to talk to a Marxist class war maniac about this, you are all atheist and all you can see is the material and economic incentive.

I'm not a Marxist. And I don't pin everything on " the material and economic incentive", though I do think this is extremely important.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 19 Apr 2014 23:46 #86

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18914
  • Likes received: 8920
Chuck Random wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:
Strict enforcement of Christianity for so many hundred years because, strict Christianity is a form of social control and it is what they need most of all to control the masses.Don't think that being openly satanic isn't if the masses were all fully aware and awoken from their ignorance concerning the Royals as sure way of seeing to their own demise.

Why not simply use Satanism to control the masses?

Christianity preaches light. good. do unto others, y'all get my drift.

I perhaps see the creation/introduction of Christianity as an attempt by some to then have a monopoly on dark and all the other antitheses of the above. I suspect that was/is Christianity's purpose for some.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 19 Apr 2014 23:51 #87

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
But it's not just satanism or Christianity or any of the other mainstream religions. Much of the new age stuff is about divide and control too, isn't it? I recently came across this blog (I don't know the writer, but he seems to have been well known as a "light worker"):

www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/08/23/why-i-am-no-longer-a-light-worker/
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, chandrakavi, I AM ALL I AM

satan 20 Apr 2014 00:29 #88

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10294
  • Likes received: 2923
Chuck Random wrote:
I also disagree that euthanasia for the disabled is at all on the agenda. The current trend is far more insidious - it's all about whether you can work. Disabled people are fine as long as they can drag themselves to work even if too ill to do so because social welfare is to be destroyed - and that's where your 'survival of the fittest' resides. . Check out the DWP's current 'disability confident' campaign.

Certainly this is a first world issue.

Billions of people live in the 3rd world without social welfare.

Imagine how the starving kids in Africa feel who already realize life is "survival of the fittest"

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 03:58 #89

  • dawnbreak
  • dawnbreak's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 62
  • Likes received: 33
John 8 : 7

and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You do know this whole John chapter is about a women who dared to have sex?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 05:51 #90

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11646
  • Likes received: 8032
Zephirop wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Soundsleep wrote:
Some world famous persons making the sign of the devil or Luciferians as they are known.The devil is very real.If you believe in God as I do then you are well aware of other dimensions and that the devil is a very real supernatural entity and force of evil.Our leaders, the Royal family
have devil worshiped for 500 years, and a lot of the elite follow them including many from Hollywood and the world of entertainment as well as politics.In the first picture (scroll down to the gallery of pictures)Middleton is making the devil's sign representing a curse, she is saying to the child curse you, or 'the devil take you'.The second pictures of Cruise and Brand is the devil's sign signifying the horns' of the devil.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-prince-william-fight-3427799
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/russell-brand-new-shill-for-the-new-world-order/

So all it takes for something to be real is someone to believe in it?

Wacky religious logic never gets any easier to argue against...how about this?

You're probably deluded.

Note the 'probably'...cause I don't know...but guess what? Neither do you...you 'believe'.

Not for me...blind belief in an obvious system of control...bit weak minded.
What an icke cult member you are.

The Pied Piper of The Isle of Wight has closed your mind deliberately.

Nope...I just see no evidence for the supernatural...at all.

Do you? Maybe you would like to share it?

That's the maybe crazy thing about me...I don't tend to believe things unless I have some evidence...either primary which is best...or a convincing secondary.

Why do you believe in things you have no evidence for? What's 'open minded' about that?

The human race is mainly insane imo.

And btw don't you dare talk like that to me...I own my own thoughts and haven't let the thoughts of David Icke or anyone else for that matter (hopefully) invade them. :)
And you have the undeveloped intellectual capacity and knowledge you have shown AND call others "retarded"??? My oh my. I bet you also believe that Zeitgeist disproved the Bible?

You do know it is communist new age disinformation aimed specifically at young idealistic "atheists"? They went for the same demographic as the communist philosophers behind the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism.

I'm supposing you have lapped up Dawkins and Hitchens too, haven't you? You do know that Dawkins actually accepts Jesus living as "probable" don't you?

New Atheists should accept the academic reality that the vast majority of specialists in secular universities throughout the world consider it beyond reasonable doubt that Jesus lived, taught, gained a reputation as a healer, was crucified by Pontius Pilate, and was soon heralded by his followers as the resurrected Messiah.

Richard Dawkins says that "a serious historical case" can be made that Jesus "never lived" (even if he admits that his existence is probable). It is astonishing to me that some atheists haven't caught up with the fact that this was always a nonsense statement. Even the man Dawkins cites at this point, GA Wells (a professor of German language, not a historian), published his own change of mind right about the time The God Delusion came out.

Aristotle was the first to point out that persuasion occurs through three factors: intellectual (logos), psychological (pathos), and social or ethical (ethos). People rarely change their minds merely on account of objective evidence. They usually need to feel the personal relevance and impact of a claim, and they also must feel that the source of the claim - whether a scientist or a priest - is trustworthy.

Christians frequently admit that their convictions developed under the influence of all three elements. When sceptics, however, insist that their unbelief is based solely on 'evidence', they appear one-dimensional and lacking in self-awareness. They would do better to figure out how to incorporate their evidence within the broader context of its personal relevance and credibility. I think this is why Alain de Botton is a far more persuasive atheist (for thoughtful folk) than Richard Dawkins or Lawrence Kraus. It is also why churches attract more enquirers than the local sceptics club.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 06:28 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

satan 20 Apr 2014 08:32 #91

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
dawnbreak wrote:
John 8 : 7

and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You do know this whole John chapter is about a women who dared to have sex?


You always remind me of the perfect life circle of the perfect slave of his masters:

birth-eat-sh**-work-sex-tv-eat-sh**-work-sex-tv-eat-sh**-work-sex-tv-eat-sh**-work-sex-tv-.....death
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 08:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 08:57 #92

  • i-baster
  • i-baster's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 339
  • Likes received: 162
.......... wrote:

Imagine how the starving kids in Africa feel who already realize life is "survival of the fittest"

What about the starving kids in the States? Sadly poverty and starvation is much closer to home.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 09:12 #93

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Orangeaid wrote:
Aristotle was the first to point out that persuasion occurs through three factors: intellectual (logos), psychological (pathos), and social or ethical (ethos). People rarely change their minds merely on account of objective evidence. They usually need to feel the personal relevance and impact of a claim, and they also must feel that the source of the claim - whether a scientist or a priest - is trustworthy.

Christians frequently admit that their convictions developed under the influence of all three elements. When sceptics, however, insist that their unbelief is based solely on 'evidence', they appear one-dimensional and lacking in self-awareness. They would do better to figure out how to incorporate their evidence within the broader context of its personal relevance and credibility. I think this is why Alain de Botton is a far more persuasive atheist (for thoughtful folk) than Richard Dawkins or Lawrence Kraus. It is also why churches attract more enquirers than the local sceptics club.

But I'd suggest the evidence factor is very important. Society might adopt a particular religion that raises people into it as its cultural framework. I went to Sunday school, sang hymns in schools, was given a Gideon New Testament at school - Christianity was pretty much presented as an underlying reality. My parents weren't really religious, but followed Christian culture as the 'done thing'. This doesn't validate the authenticity of Christianity, it's custom and practice.
Psychologically we may relate to Christianity. That can range to saying it gives psychological comfort which may be useful but is an illusion to some kind of subjective transcendental experience where we feel oneness with God. This may be very personal and difficult to take beyond the personal.
We may 'click' with Christianity and I think that's fine, but ultimately the Bible is just one of a myriad of accounts that place some supernatural elements on top of and to interpret what appear to be real historical events. Kinda like how Herodatus saw events through a framework that accepted the existence of the gods and their influence on human affairs.

I think the problem lies in where religion gets arrogant and thinks it can tell everyone else how it is - even if you believed in intelligent design, it's a huge leap to believing this validates this or that specific religious account or claiming to know what God wants. I think this ties back to the psychological and social insofar as God has a strange tendency of thinking what people want Him to. Or they go through another's texts and find passages they claim automatically mean those people all believe exactly that.

If you believe in God that's your business and it's great if it makes you a better person. In your case though it doesn't, because you decide this or that 'is Satanic' and it seems basically to lead you to dislike lots of people or condemn other people who aren't hurting anybody. So much for the God of Love. Your God seems to be a bitter and twisted deity, whereas for other Christians He's the God of love and compassion and they feel guides them to embrace their fellow humans, including those of other faiths or no faith. Some Christians spend their time trying to help others without judgement - they can be humbling people. You seem to want everybody to hate and persecute Jewish people without even having the balls to say it. IMO that God deserves no respect and can go fuck Himself.

As an atheist, I don't care if people are Christians (or Jews or Muslims). If they feel their faith brings them something special, I think that's great. I don't feel the need to tell them to be atheists (I don't like Richard Dawkins as I think he's kinda trying to turn atheism into a religion).
I totally reject people deciding Jews 'are Satanic' or apostates should be killed or women shouldn't drive cars or homosexuals are evil or God decides thus so everybody must obey because that's just using an arbitrary invocation of some supernatural entity in a lame attempt to legitimise what people have decided they want (or been culturally conditioned into wanting). If some omnipotent supernatural entity wants everybody to do this or that, I'm sure He's more than capable of making that known in some kind of spectacular, undeniable fashion. Until or unless He does that, your interpretation of what He wants is really no better than that of everyone else. It's what's in your mind, nothing more. The fact you can't provide evidence of what God wants besides citing some text some guy wrote a couple of thousand years ago about based on their word alone means without some kind of rational argument to back it up it means nothing.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

satan 20 Apr 2014 09:16 #94

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
.......... wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
I also disagree that euthanasia for the disabled is at all on the agenda. The current trend is far more insidious - it's all about whether you can work. Disabled people are fine as long as they can drag themselves to work even if too ill to do so because social welfare is to be destroyed - and that's where your 'survival of the fittest' resides. . Check out the DWP's current 'disability confident' campaign.

Certainly this is a first world issue.

Billions of people live in the 3rd world without social welfare.

Imagine how the starving kids in Africa feel who already realize life is "survival of the fittest"


People not having social welfare in the third world does not somehow make it legitimate anywhere else.

Is this like that

I can't afford to use my cooker and have to use a food bank to feed my kids after my benefits were sanctioned

Yes but there are children starving in Africa so remember how lucky you are
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 13:57 #95

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10294
  • Likes received: 2923
i-baster wrote:
.......... wrote:

Imagine how the starving kids in Africa feel who already realize life is "survival of the fittest"

What about the starving kids in the States? Sadly poverty and starvation is much closer to home.

www.wfp.org/hunger/who-are

^It's absolutely not comparable 98% of the starving people on earth are in the 3rd world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 16:56 #96

  • Soundsleep
  • Soundsleep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 18
  • Likes received: 19
Chuck Random wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Aristotle was the first to point out that persuasion occurs through three factors: intellectual (logos), psychological (pathos), and social or ethical (ethos). People rarely change their minds merely on account of objective evidence. They usually need to feel the personal relevance and impact of a claim, and they also must feel that the source of the claim - whether a scientist or a priest - is trustworthy.

Christians frequently admit that their convictions developed under the influence of all three elements. When sceptics, however, insist that their unbelief is based solely on 'evidence', they appear one-dimensional and lacking in self-awareness. They would do better to figure out how to incorporate their evidence within the broader context of its personal relevance and credibility. I think this is why Alain de Botton is a far more persuasive atheist (for thoughtful folk) than Richard Dawkins or Lawrence Kraus. It is also why churches attract more enquirers than the local sceptics club.

But I'd suggest the evidence factor is very important. Society might adopt a particular religion that raises people into it as its cultural framework. I went to Sunday school, sang hymns in schools, was given a Gideon New Testament at school - Christianity was pretty much presented as an underlying reality. My parents weren't really religious, but followed Christian culture as the 'done thing'. This doesn't validate the authenticity of Christianity, it's custom and practice.
Psychologically we may relate to Christianity. That can range to saying it gives psychological comfort which may be useful but is an illusion to some kind of subjective transcendental experience where we feel oneness with God. This may be very personal and difficult to take beyond the personal.
We may 'click' with Christianity and I think that's fine, but ultimately the Bible is just one of a myriad of accounts that place some supernatural elements on top of and to interpret what appear to be real historical events. Kinda like how Herodatus saw events through a framework that accepted the existence of the gods and their influence on human affairs.

I think the problem lies in where religion gets arrogant and thinks it can tell everyone else how it is - even if you believed in intelligent design, it's a huge leap to believing this validates this or that specific religious account or claiming to know what God wants. I think this ties back to the psychological and social insofar as God has a strange tendency of thinking what people want Him to. Or they go through another's texts and find passages they claim automatically mean those people all believe exactly that.

If you believe in God that's your business and it's great if it makes you a better person. In your case though it doesn't, because you decide this or that 'is Satanic' and it seems basically to lead you to dislike lots of people or condemn other people who aren't hurting anybody. So much for the God of Love. Your God seems to be a bitter and twisted deity, whereas for other Christians He's the God of love and compassion and they feel guides them to embrace their fellow humans, including those of other faiths or no faith. Some Christians spend their time trying to help others without judgement - they can be humbling people. You seem to want everybody to hate and persecute Jewish people without even having the balls to say it. IMO that God deserves no respect and can go fuck Himself.

As an atheist, I don't care if people are Christians (or Jews or Muslims). If they feel their faith brings them something special, I think that's great. I don't feel the need to tell them to be atheists (I don't like Richard Dawkins as I think he's kinda trying to turn atheism into a religion).
I totally reject people deciding Jews 'are Satanic' or apostates should be killed or women shouldn't drive cars or homosexuals are evil or God decides thus so everybody must obey because that's just using an arbitrary invocation of some supernatural entity in a lame attempt to legitimise what people have decided they want (or been culturally conditioned into wanting). If some omnipotent supernatural entity wants everybody to do this or that, I'm sure He's more than capable of making that known in some kind of spectacular, undeniable fashion. Until or unless He does that, your interpretation of what He wants is really no better than that of everyone else. It's what's in your mind, nothing more. The fact you can't provide evidence of what God wants besides citing some text some guy wrote a couple of thousand years ago about based on their word alone means without some kind of rational argument to back it up it means nothing.

You make a lot of assumption about what I as a Christian believe, there are many Christians who hate,who see evil in others when none is there , who hate homosexuals, who use their religion to have strict control over others. You take the christian fundamentalists and equate their views and practices to all christian thought. Well you are wrong. Just like not all Muslims preach fundamentalism and don't advocate chopping your hand off for stealing, so not all Christians see Satan and evil in everyone or anyone they see as in sin.Supernatural forces are real and the truth, not in my mind , again you try to insult me and call me ignorant when it is you who are ignorant and full of made up assumptions and jumping to conclusions.Please stop now, you have made your point , you don't believe in God or the Devil and you don't believe, people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs.That is so reassuring to those that die of starvation and neglect or are murdered by them for opposing them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

satan 20 Apr 2014 18:50 #97

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Soundsleep wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Aristotle was the first to point out that persuasion occurs through three factors: intellectual (logos), psychological (pathos), and social or ethical (ethos). People rarely change their minds merely on account of objective evidence. They usually need to feel the personal relevance and impact of a claim, and they also must feel that the source of the claim - whether a scientist or a priest - is trustworthy.

Christians frequently admit that their convictions developed under the influence of all three elements. When sceptics, however, insist that their unbelief is based solely on 'evidence', they appear one-dimensional and lacking in self-awareness. They would do better to figure out how to incorporate their evidence within the broader context of its personal relevance and credibility. I think this is why Alain de Botton is a far more persuasive atheist (for thoughtful folk) than Richard Dawkins or Lawrence Kraus. It is also why churches attract more enquirers than the local sceptics club.

But I'd suggest the evidence factor is very important. Society might adopt a particular religion that raises people into it as its cultural framework. I went to Sunday school, sang hymns in schools, was given a Gideon New Testament at school - Christianity was pretty much presented as an underlying reality. My parents weren't really religious, but followed Christian culture as the 'done thing'. This doesn't validate the authenticity of Christianity, it's custom and practice.
Psychologically we may relate to Christianity. That can range to saying it gives psychological comfort which may be useful but is an illusion to some kind of subjective transcendental experience where we feel oneness with God. This may be very personal and difficult to take beyond the personal.
We may 'click' with Christianity and I think that's fine, but ultimately the Bible is just one of a myriad of accounts that place some supernatural elements on top of and to interpret what appear to be real historical events. Kinda like how Herodatus saw events through a framework that accepted the existence of the gods and their influence on human affairs.

I think the problem lies in where religion gets arrogant and thinks it can tell everyone else how it is - even if you believed in intelligent design, it's a huge leap to believing this validates this or that specific religious account or claiming to know what God wants. I think this ties back to the psychological and social insofar as God has a strange tendency of thinking what people want Him to. Or they go through another's texts and find passages they claim automatically mean those people all believe exactly that.

If you believe in God that's your business and it's great if it makes you a better person. In your case though it doesn't, because you decide this or that 'is Satanic' and it seems basically to lead you to dislike lots of people or condemn other people who aren't hurting anybody. So much for the God of Love. Your God seems to be a bitter and twisted deity, whereas for other Christians He's the God of love and compassion and they feel guides them to embrace their fellow humans, including those of other faiths or no faith. Some Christians spend their time trying to help others without judgement - they can be humbling people. You seem to want everybody to hate and persecute Jewish people without even having the balls to say it. IMO that God deserves no respect and can go fuck Himself.

As an atheist, I don't care if people are Christians (or Jews or Muslims). If they feel their faith brings them something special, I think that's great. I don't feel the need to tell them to be atheists (I don't like Richard Dawkins as I think he's kinda trying to turn atheism into a religion).
I totally reject people deciding Jews 'are Satanic' or apostates should be killed or women shouldn't drive cars or homosexuals are evil or God decides thus so everybody must obey because that's just using an arbitrary invocation of some supernatural entity in a lame attempt to legitimise what people have decided they want (or been culturally conditioned into wanting). If some omnipotent supernatural entity wants everybody to do this or that, I'm sure He's more than capable of making that known in some kind of spectacular, undeniable fashion. Until or unless He does that, your interpretation of what He wants is really no better than that of everyone else. It's what's in your mind, nothing more. The fact you can't provide evidence of what God wants besides citing some text some guy wrote a couple of thousand years ago about based on their word alone means without some kind of rational argument to back it up it means nothing.

You make a lot of assumption about what I as a Christian believe, there are many Christians who hate,who see evil in others when none is there , who hate homosexuals, who use their religion to have strict control over others. You take the christian fundamentalists and equate their views and practices to all christian thought. Well you are wrong. Just like not all Muslims preach fundamentalism and don't advocate chopping your hand off for stealing, so not all Christians see Satan and evil in everyone or anyone they see as in sin.Supernatural forces are real and the truth, not in my mind , again you try to insult me and call me ignorant when it is you who are ignorant and full of made up assumptions and jumping to conclusions.Please stop now, you have made your point , you don't believe in God or the Devil and you don't believe, people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs.That is so reassuring to those that die of starvation and neglect or are murdered by them for opposing them.

Mate, that reply wasn't to you it was to Orangeaid.

I replied to you further up the thread,
people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs
:conf:
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 18:53 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 19:06 #98

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10294
  • Likes received: 2923
Chuck Random wrote:
people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs
:conf:

Well if hoarding wealth is a luciferian belief this is obviously true.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 20:46 #99

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
.......... wrote:
i-baster wrote:
.......... wrote:

Imagine how the starving kids in Africa feel who already realize life is "survival of the fittest"

What about the starving kids in the States? Sadly poverty and starvation is much closer to home.

www.wfp.org/hunger/who-are

^It's absolutely not comparable 98% of the starving people on earth are in the 3rd world.

We may not be starving and we may be one of the richest countries in the world, but we're edging our way there.
A quarter of teachers bring food into school to help hungry pupils



Teachers are having to bring in food to give their pupils breakfast every day because they are too hungry and exhausted to learn as a result of increased poverty, according to a report out today.

A survey of 4,000 teachers concluded that the educational opportunities for thousands of children were being blighted by the impact of the Government's social and economic policies.

The survey, by the National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers, said 80 per cent of teachers observed pupils lacking in energy and concentration as a result of eating poorly.

Many were also unable to participate in activities like school trips because their parents could not afford to pay for them. In addition, 27 per cent said they brought in food for pupils themselves because they knew they were too hungry to learn, while 55 per cent said pupils were missing out on important education activities because they had no money to pay for them.

Geoff Branner, president of the union and a special needs teacher in Oxfordshire, said that his school, "fewer than 15 miles away from David Cameron's constituency", was having to provide free breakfasts "for a growing number of students who otherwise would not have anything to eat until lunchtime".

"Children are coming to school too tired to concentrate because they could not sleep as their bedroom is cold," he added. "As teachers we know that a hungry child cannot concentrate on his or her learning - the brain needs fuel to operate properly."

He added that the Government should do more to tackle "the rising numbers of children being plunged into poverty and deprivation, instead of giving priority to tax breaks for the immeasurably wealthy".

The report added: "Housing was reported as a significant problem with 27 per cent of respondents saying they knew of pupils who had lost their homes and 36 per cent saying they had taught pupils who were living in temporary accommodation such as B&Bs and hostels.

"Some teachers talked about the physical and emotional toll this was taking on pupils, many of whom were having to share beds, had no time or space for homework and were forced to travel long distances for school."

During its annual conference in Birmingham over the Easter weekend, the NASUWT has set up its own food bank to which delegates are contributing. The food collected will be shared between four food banks in the West Midlands area.

One teacher asked about the impact at their school of poverty said: "Pupils who are complaining of feeling sick because they're so hungry in lessons, some students with poor personal hygiene due to family issues at home, some teachers leaving food in the classrooms for certain students as they know they won't have eaten either breakfast that morning or possibly tea the night before."

Another said: "Children practically hugging radiators [and] eating at friends' houses because they don't have food at home. Mouldy food in packed lunch boxes."

Almost three quarters of teachers had seen children coming to school hungry while 82 per cent said they had seen pupils inappropriately dressed for the weather conditions of the day because their families could not afford new clothes. A further 58 per cent saw pupils who were unable to afford a uniform.

More than four fifths saw pupils in clothes that had not been washed, nine out of 10 reported children wearing clothes which were damaged or frayed and four fifths reported seeing children who did not have appropriate footwear.

www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/a-quarter-of-teachers-bring-food-into-school-to-help-hungry-pupils-9270143.html
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

satan 20 Apr 2014 20:53 #100

  • Soundsleep
  • Soundsleep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 18
  • Likes received: 19
.......... wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
people are starving because of The Royal family's Lucifarian beliefs
:conf:

Well if hoarding wealth is a luciferian belief this is obviously true.

With her trillions of pounds of wealth the Queen could end world poverty three times over and still have enough to sort her extravagant lifestyle out, yet she is always pleading poverty and looking to take from the taxpayer. She has the belief that she is superior and far more important than the poor and the hungry and has a survival of the fittest philosophy.She may ostensibly support and have pictures taken with the homeless, disabled or infirm, well she personally never does , but the rest of her brood do, but in private she is not only known to see them as as useless eaters, her sister Margaret was a deeply racist woman.The entire family supported Hitler during the war, the Queen frequently met up with her uncle the ex king, a know fascist and supporter of Hitler, and her husband Phillip had three or four sisters married to officers in Hitlers higher circle.
The religion of Hitler and other fascists was, satanism and they practiced the occult.Knowing the truth about history which is left out of the official history books makes it easier to see these people, the Royals, do have a background religion, satanism or occult worship of the devil, which they hide by pretending to be Christians.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 20:56 by Soundsleep.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] satan6.43Sunday, 22 June 2014
"The Synagogue of Satan"6.43Sunday, 18 September 2016
Legions of Satan6.43Friday, 10 March 2017
I love Satan6.43Monday, 29 December 2014
Is Satan real6.43Saturday, 21 March 2015
Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?6.36Sunday, 12 July 2015
Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect6.36Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Why does Communism behave like Satan?6.36Thursday, 24 March 2016
The depths of satan -Amazing video6.29Sunday, 10 September 2017
Slack Bum Society and the daisy of Satan6.29Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.