Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 13:11 #1

• stolz
  • Fresh Member
More biased and absolutely predictable nonsense from Abe Foxman and his dysfunctional band of hyper-obsessive troublemakers:
"One in four people around the world are anti-Semitic and only half are aware of the Holocaust, warns survey"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2627382/Intl-survey-says-anti-Semitic-attitudes-pervasive.html
Highest level of anti-Semitism was found in Palestinian territories of West Bank and Gaza at 93%, according to survey by Anti-Defamation League

Oh dear mr Foxman; I wonder why that would be? :roll:
Greece was most anti-Semitic country in Western Europe, with 69 per cent of adults expressing such opinions

Again; I wonder why that would be..... :roll:
The Anti-Defamation League's Global 100 Index found someone to be anti-Semitic if they answered 'probably' or 'definitely' true to six or more of 11 stereotypes about Jews offered on the survey.

Oh dear, this 'Stereotypical quiz' certainly sound conclusive; lets have a look at the survey questions shall we.....

THE JEWISH 'STEREOTYPE' QUESTIONS ASKED IN SURVEY
(Percentage responding 'probably true' among select demographic groups.)

1. Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/to the countries they live in]: 41%

2. Jews have too much power in the business world: 35%

3. Jews have too much power in international financial markets: 34%

4. Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust: 30%

5. Jews don't care what happens to anyone but their own kind: 33%

6. Jews have too much control over global affairs: 29%

7. Jews have too much control over the United States government: 25%

8. Jews think they are better than other people: 34%

9. Jews have too much control over the global media: 25%

10. Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars: 23%

11. People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave: 32%

How worrying it must be for mr Foxman and the rest of the anthill mob, that 25% of the worlds population is aware of the zionist monopoly on the overall global system. What do you think their pre determined 'Remedy' will be? Blanket prison sentences and criminalisation of anybody with opinions that are not 'Pro' jewish/zionist?

I think it's fairly obvious what we can expect in return for the ADL's findings: more indoctrination into the jewish myth; more pro jewish propaganda throughout the world media; more overall censorship of of any information that does not augment the 'Victim' myth.

Do these troublesome gangsters ever have a day off? :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, Avacyn

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 13:19 #2

• stolz
  • Fresh Member
All that this shoddy quiz actually proves is that 25% of people have, on some level, rejected the myth of a 'Oppressed people' who can do no wrong. (But in typically zionist fashion, these ADL miscreants expect to fool ALL of the people, ALL of the time ;) )
Last Edit: 20 May 2014 13:20 by stolz.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 13:20 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks for starting this thread, Stolz (nice name ;) )
I found some of the comments really good and was astonished that the Daily Fail did not delete them:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63383-discussion-of-jew-hatred-as-perceived-in-msm-internet-forums.html?start=540#103832
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 May 2014 13:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, stolz

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 13:22 #4

• stolz
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread, Stolz (nice name ;) )
I found some of the comments really good and was astonished that the Daily Fail did not delete them:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63383-discussion-of-jew-hatred-as-perceived-in-msm-internet-forums.html?start=540#103832

Cheers PFIZ :cool:

I havent actually checked out the DF comments section of this article; i'll go and have a looksy.....

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 13:25 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
stolz wrote:
All that this shoddy quiz actually proves is that 25% of people have, on some level, rejected the myth of a 'Oppressed people' who can do no wrong. (But in typically zionist fashion, these ADL miscreants expect to fool ALL of the people, ALL of the time ;) )
I know .... paranoia .... much.

Maybe 25% of respondents should actually be labeled awake and / or seasoned Internet pros with first hand experience of hasbara / sayanim :D

He still behaves like this doesn't he? :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, stolz, Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 13:37 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I do not even believe that they carried out a study.
As usual, they are only inventing numbers and "facts" to suit their agenda.
And I think they are a bit desperate because their house of lies/cards is about to collapse any day.

:cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 19:03 #7

• Zephirop
Translation: 25% of the worlds population are sick and tired of usurious banks sucking the blood out of the people, and the decadent shallow faux-culture of Hollywood.

Good on that 25%....if only the other 70% would wake the fuck up too.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 20 May 2014 19:32 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
If this 25% is correct - perhaps it doesn't reflect an average globally - just countries who have been destroyed either back to the stone age or financially crippled . I doubt it would be 25% of the jUSSA , however, people are seeing things go very wrong and perhaps beginning to wonder - and asked a straight questions like that would be a jolt of reality. Let's hope that 'surveys' like this aren't used to usher in 'hate crime' laws where they don't already exist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, stolz

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 12:45 #9

Zephirop wrote:
Translation: 25% of the worlds population are sick and tired of usurious banks sucking the blood out of the people, and the decadent shallow faux-culture of Hollywood.

I reckon you don't like them because they killed a fellow hippy. (allegedly)
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 14:03 #10

• Zephirop
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

*yawn*

I reckon you like them cause they pay you...traitor of humanity. :)

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 14:08 #11

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Will there be a new survey by the ADL showing that 100% of religious Jews are anti-goy?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 22:58 #12

Zephirop wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

*yawn*

zzzzz 'shill line attack'

& I think the less you mention about betrayal the better Judas.
Daft racist fascist hippy.
Last Edit: 21 May 2014 23:00 by Android Replicant.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 23:02 #13

Seaic wrote:
Will there be a new survey by the ADL showing that 100% of religious Jews are anti-goy?

Who knows?
Will there be a survey that shows that 100% of Jews are religious?

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 23:18 #14

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Android Replicant wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Who knows?
Will there be a survey that shows that 100% of Jews are religious?

Nope, because they aren't. But religious Jews, by their very raison d'etre, are required to view goyim as sub-human. If they don't, they don't take their Talmud very seriously and can't really be classed as religious Jews.

"You are Adam ["man"], but goyim [gentiles] are not called Adam ["man"]." Kerithoth 6b

"The seed of the goyim is like that of an animal." Sanhedrin 74b

"All Gentile children are animals." Yebamoth 98a

"The best of the gentiles: kill him; the best of snakes: smash its skull; the best of women: is filled with witchcraft." Kiddushin 66c

These words are incredibly hateful and are genuinely racist, and I can imagine if these were lines from the Bible then the ADL and similar groups would be up in arms about it.
Last Edit: 21 May 2014 23:20 by Seaic. Reason: addition/spelling
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 21 May 2014 23:59 #15

Seaic wrote:

Nope, because they aren't. But religious Jews, by their very raison d'etre, are required to view goyim as sub-human. If they don't, they don't take their Talmud very seriously and can't really be classed as religious Jews.

Given that Jews are an ethno-religious group I'd say that pretty much nails it.
"You are Adam ["man"], but goyim [gentiles] are not called Adam ["man"]." Kerithoth 6b

"The seed of the goyim is like that of an animal." Sanhedrin 74b

"All Gentile children are animals." Yebamoth 98a

"The best of the gentiles: kill him; the best of snakes: smash its skull; the best of women: is filled with witchcraft." Kiddushin 66c

These words are incredibly hateful and are genuinely racist, and I can imagine if these were lines from the Bible then the ADL and similar groups would be up in arms about it.

Do you think some of the well documented quotes from nazis are also extremely hateful & racist?
Or were they just doing the right thing & wiping them out to stop all this hateful racism?

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 00:04 #16

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Android Replicant wrote:
Given that Jews are an ethno-religious group I'd say that pretty much nails it.

Yep. So many don't realise that Judaism is more than a religion. There are no ethnic Christians or Muslims, are there?

Do you think some of the well documented quotes from nazis are also extremely hateful & racist?
Or were they just doing the right thing & wiping them out to stop all this hateful racism?

I don't know what particular quotes you're talking about, if you could kindly provide them I could offer you my opinion. Thanks!

(Also, they didn't "wipe them out", but that is not the topic of this thread so now we've both said our piece on that we'll leave it.)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 00:42 #17

• Zephirop
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

*yawn*

zzzzz 'shill line attack'

& I think the less you mention about betrayal the better Judas.
Daft racist fascist hippy.

I'm glad I stabbed you cunts in the back to be honest...cause I fucking despise the lot of you...it was fun...I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 01:06 #18

Seaic wrote:
Yep. So many don't realise that Judaism is more than a religion. There are no ethnic Christians or Muslims, are there?

The point was.... if you're Jewish you are religious by default.
In antiquity, religion was one defining factor of ethnicity, along with language, regional customs, national costume, etc. With the rise of Christianity, Islam and Buddhism, ethnic religions came to be marginalized as "leftover" traditions in rural areas, referred to as paganism or shirk (idolatry). The notion of gentiles ("nations") in Judaism reflect this state of affairs, the implicit assumption that each nation will have its own religion. Historical examples include Germanic polytheism, Celtic polytheism, Slavic polytheism and pre-Hellenistic Greek religion.

Adherents.com cites Barrett's 2001 world religion calculations for a demographic estimate, ranging at 457 million "tribal religionists, "ethnic religionists," or "animists," including African Traditional religionists, but not including Chinese folk religion or Shintoism.

Over time, even revealed religion will assume local traits and in a sense will revert to an ethnic religion. This has notably happened in the course of the History of Christianity, which saw the emergence of national churches with "ethnic flavours" such as Germanic, Ethiopian, Armenian, Syrian, Greek, Russian and others.

The term ethnic religion is therefore also applied to a religion in a particular place, even if it is a regional expression of a larger world religion. For example, Hinduism in the Caribbean has been considered an ethnic religion by some scholars, because Hindus in Trinidad, Guyana, and Suriname consider themselves a distinct ethnic group.[1] Some Korean Christian churches in the United States have been described as an ethnic religion, because they are closely associated with the ethnic identity of immigrant Korean Americans.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_religion

I don't know what particular quotes you're talking about, if you could kindly provide them I could offer you my opinion. Thanks!

With a Hitler avatar & you don't know the fuhrer's words ? This seems like an insult to the memory of the fuhrer. :mad:
(Also, they didn't "wipe them out", but that is not the topic of this thread so now we've both said our piece on that we'll leave it.)

Aye.... but they tried.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 01:12 #19

Zephirop wrote:

I'm glad I stabbed you cunts in the back to be honest...cause I fucking despise the lot of you...it was fun...I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

No-one gives a fuck really anymore Hollow but good to see I can still pull your plonker & make you so angry & spiteful.
What happened all turned out nicely anyway. You've got your new mates who pay some attention to you because you started to hate Jews.
All good in the hood....

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 01:23 #20

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Android Replicant wrote:
The point was.... if you're Jewish you are religious by default.

So all ethnic Jews follow Judaism, do they? There are no Atheistic Jews? What about Einstein? Chomsky? Stalin? Lenin? Trotsky? If you are born a Christian, and reject it and become Atheist, you're no longer a Christian. Same with Islam, but not Judaism because Judaism is an ethnicity aswell as a religion.

With a Hitler avatar & you don't know the fuhrer's words ? This seems like an insult to the memory of the fuhrer. :mad:

Hitler said many things. I don't know what particular quotes you are talking about, and after all you did say Nazis and not Hitler. If you'd like to provide them, I could offer my opinion on them... or, we could talk about Abraham Henry Foxman and his chums?

Here's the arsehole himself, telling Ukrainians not to compare the Holodomor (caused by Bolshevik Jews) with the Holocaust ;

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare