Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 01:51 #21

Seaic wrote:
So all ethnic Jews follow Judaism, do they? There are no Atheistic Jews? What about Einstein? Chomsky? Stalin? Lenin? Trotsky? If you are born a Christian, and reject it and become Atheist, you're no longer a Christian. Same with Islam, but not Judaism because Judaism is an ethnicity aswell as a religion.

Yes attitudes can vary. I find it amazing that all Jews aren't the same. (Lenin & Stalin were not Jews btw)

What I meant was because they are defined as an ethno-religious group they are already identified with religion because it's part of the common culture & heritage.... but then it starts to get a bit complicated when this apparent ethnicity can only be carried on if the mother is Jewish or people convert to Judaism. In the case of people converting, they need not be of such ethnicity, obviously otherwise they'd already be part of it.



Hitler said many things. I don't know what particular quotes you are talking about, and after all you did say Nazis and not Hitler. If you'd like to provide them, I could offer my opinion on them... or, we could talk about Abraham Henry Foxman and his chums?

Hitler was the nazi. He was the daddy of nazis.
I'm sure you are well aware of his customary manner of being depreciative of Jews? Nevermind if not.... perhaps read Mein Kampf, for a good laugh if nothing else.

I have no interest really in the ongoing ADL stuff. It's irrelevant to my life. Even if i did have a problem with them it's unlikely I would start hating Jews or supporting Hitler. Just sayin'.


Here's the arsehole himself, telling Ukrainians not to compare the Holodomor (caused by Bolshevik Jews) with the Holocaust ;


Nah.... the Holodomor is a hoax..... :D
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 01:55 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 02:23 #22

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Android Replicant wrote:


Yes attitudes can vary. I find it amazing that all Jews aren't the same. (Lenin & Stalin were not Jews btw)

That's not true ; Lenin was 1/4 Jewish, his mother was the daughter of a wealthy Jewish man named Moses Blank. There's some dispute about Stalin actually, and it's not quite clear whether he had Jewish ancestry or not. It's a red herring really, in terms of this thread anyway.

What I meant was because they are defined as an ethno-religious group they are already identified with religion because it's part of the common culture & heritage.... but then it starts to get a bit complicated when this apparent ethnicity can only be carried on if the mother is Jewish or people convert to Judaism. In the case of people converting, they need not be of such ethnicity.

In Jewish tradition, Judaism is carried only through the mother you are correct. In reality, we know that's nonsense ; if your father is Swedish and your mother is Danish, are you only Danish? No, of course not. That makes no sense and doesn't hold up to genetic science.

Hitler was the nazi. He was the daddy of nazis.
I'm sure you are well aware of his customary manner of being depreciative of Jews? Nevermind if not.... perhaps read Mein Kampf, for a good laugh if nothing else.

The terms "Nazi" and "Hitler" are not synonymous. Hitler was the leader of the NSDAP, but there were others. You could've been talking about Goebbels, Goring, Himmler, Hess or any of a number of others for all I knew.

I have no interest really in the ongoing ADL stuff. It's irrelevant to my life. Even if i did have a problem with them it's unlikely I would start hating Jews or supporting Hitler. Just sayin'.

Well, this is a thread about the ADL. Also, no one mentioned Hitler in this thread until you did...

Nah.... the Holodomor is a hoax..... :D

You have the right to think that, but I can assure you it's not.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, stolz, peacenik

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 02:50 #23

Seaic wrote:


That's not true ; Lenin was 1/4 Jewish, his mother was the daughter of a wealthy Jewish man named Moses Blank. There's some dispute about Stalin actually, and it's not quite clear whether he had Jewish ancestry or not. It's a red herring really, in terms of this thread anyway.

I thought it was Lenin's grandfather that was Jewish?

In Jewish tradition, Judaism is carried only through the mother you are correct. In reality, we know that's nonsense ; if your father is Swedish and your mother is Danish, are you only Danish? No, of course not. That makes no sense and doesn't hold up to genetic science.

It's their tradition who are we to say it's nonsense if it's the parameters that they define for themselves?

The terms "Nazi" and "Hitler" are not synonymous. Hitler was the leader of the NSDAP, but there were others. You could've been talking about Goebbels, Goring, Himmler, Hess or any of a number of others for all I knew.

I could, you're right. They all spoke a lot of hate & racism.

Well, this is a thread about the ADL. Also, no one mentioned Hitler in this thread until you did...

It was an attempt to show you that hateful & racist things were said by certain people, specifically nazis, one of which you have as an avatar, you know, the main one, to contrast your devotion to pointing out how racist & hateful the ADL are.... despite the fact they didn't occupy huge parts of Europe killing various groups of people. It just seems a little bit biased. Actually, no it doesn't. It is blatantly biased.... in yet another thread designed to tell us of teh evils of teh jews and how they plague your everyday life with a few words & a few statistics they've knocked up.




You have the right to think that, but I can assure you it's not.

Sarcasm.
;)
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 07:15 #24

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Foxman and the ADL must be looked upon from a Palestinian perspective. Through his tenure at the ADL Foxman interlinked Jews and Jewishness inexorably with Israel's politically motivated, racist and genocidal rampage through Palestine and neighboring countries.

Palestinians rightly conclude that the ADL is a hate group, rampantly anti-semetic and has done enormous damage to so-called Jewish culture.
No evaluation of Abe Foxman’s legacy is complete “without mention of the harm he committed to Jews,” writes Steve Salaita. (Erin A. Kirk-Cuomo/Department of Defense)

With the news of Abraham (Abe) Foxman’simpending retirement, it’s a good time to reflect on his long career as National Director of theAnti-Defamation League (ADL).

Foxman was an innovator and a tireless defender of the Jewish people.

Unfortunately, his defense of the Jewish people often entailed little more than steadfast support for Israel and vilification of anybody who would criticize even the most brutal Israeli policy.

As an innovator, he played a major role in the conflation of Jewish people with the state of Israel, thus implicating Judaic cultures in the practice of political violence.

While Foxman clearly held Palestinians in low esteem, no evaluation of his legacy is complete without mention of the harm he committed to Jews and, through his unwavering support for the practices of Israeli colonization, as financed by American capitalism, a host of other minority and Indigenous communities.

Foxman adored

Foxman, unsurprisingly, has been lionized by corporate media and political elites. As soon as he announced his retirement, the laudation began.

The Jewish Daily Forward referred to him as the “Jewish pope” and described him as iconic, masterful, and savvy.

The Washington Post marveled, “He was a man called on by presidents. Politicians and celebrities apologized to him when they had offended Jews.”

The US Department of State posted a note on its website, authored by Secretary of StateJohn Kerry, proclaiming, “He’s this great Jeremiah-like figure–always on watch and never afraid to speak his mind. And the cause of peace and the security of the state of Israel is [sic] stronger for his service.”

Even President Barack Obama, who more than once has run afoul of Foxman’s stringent nationalism, weighed in: “Abe Foxman has been a tireless voice against anti-Semitism and prejudice in all of its forms, always calling us to reject hatred and embrace our common humanity.”

None of these outlets reported on the evidence of the ADL’s malfeasance during Foxman’s leadership. Instead, they make passing note that he is “controversial” or “contentious.”

ADL malfeasance

The problems with the ADL go beyond its transformation from an anti-discrimination to a pro-Israel advocacy organization.

While it would be reasonable to speculate that all the ADL’s behavior under Foxman originates from its ultimate desire to strengthen Israel (or weaken Palestine), the group has been involved in a number of activities intended to supplement American state power. (Politicians don’t publicly grovel to Foxman because they hate anti-Semitism.)

For instance, FBI files indicate the ADL has spied on Americans since at least 1969. At various points, the group infiltrated the American Indian Movement, the NAACP, the Rainbow Coalition, Pacifica, the ACLU, and various organizations committed to Central American revolution.

The ADL also worked with Apartheid South Africa’s notorious National Intelligence Service.

“The worst anti-Semites”

The ADL’s insistence that Jewish cultures be coterminous with Israeli violence does enough to undermine its supposed work against anti-Semitism, but it fully abdicates any legitimate claim to oppose racism against Jews byjoining forces with Christian Zionists (as always, for the sake of Israel).

It’s impossible to quantify racism using vertical metrics, but if Christian Zionists aren’t the worst anti-Semites in the world, then they’re surely near the top. This only mildly bothered Foxman, who occasionally chided Christian fundamentalist leaders like Jerry Falwell andJohn Hagee but eagerly humored their messianic Zionism.

Through Foxman’s courtship of Christian Zionists we get a clear sense of the deep cynicism inherent to an American political culture that operates through the demands of capitalist logic.

The obligations of moral probity are less important than the power that accompanies access to the economies of military dominance.

By becoming bedfellows with Christian Zionists, Foxman subsumed the fight against anti-Semitism to an ethnocratic ideology, yet another spectacular problem with conceptualizing Israel as the embodiment of Jewish people.

If Israel is a continual articulation of neoliberal values in a terribly corrupted world, then Foxman is the ideal person to articulate Israel’s value to neoliberalism.

Is the ADL a hate group?

In my book Israel’s Dead Soul I devote a chapter to assessing the appropriateness of calling the ADL a hate group.

I conclude that, yes, the ADL can rightly be classified as a hate group. Certainly the many people on whom it has spied would come to the same conclusion.

However, my analysis did not judge the ADL from a set of arbitrary standards. I based my judgment strictly on the ADL’s own criteria for a hate group.

The organization has long been considered a joke among actual civil rights organizations, maintaining its relevance purely on the strength of political and financial influence.

The ADL is basically AIPAC with cute slogans.

The ADL describes hate groups as supporting the rights of one ethnic community over others and as championing racist viewpoints through discourses of cultural superiority or biological determinism.

Based solely on its intransigent support of Israel, never mind its contributions to the domestic repression of minority activists, the ADL quite adeptly conforms to its own definition of a hate group.

Huckster activism

Foxman’s role in turning the ADL toward Israeli advocacy cannot be underestimated. There has long been serious devotion to Israel among certain elements of the American Jewish community.

Foxman’s particular genius was to cultivate that support and then to exploit it to the benefit of the ADL.

This strategy did nothing to combat the existence of anti-Semitism. Indeed, by tethering anti-Semitism to criticism of Israel, Foxman simultaneously distilled the term to near-insignificance and increased the occurrence of so-called anti-Semitic incidents, thus increasing the relevance of the ADL.

It was a profitable formula, a self-perpetuating ritual emulated by many an enterprising huckster.

Foxman pushed the ADL gradually to the right and was arguably the most prominent public figure to embrace neoconservative ideologies as a means to insulate Israel from criticism and to provide it with additional material support.

Foxman’s words and actions constantly undermined the ADL’s self-image as a civil rights organization.

Did Foxman actually help in the battle against anti-Semitism? Close examination of the ADL’s record under his leadership makes it difficult to answer in the affirmative.

It is even clearer, though, that whatever else Abe Foxman accomplished during his career, he managed to sabotage civil rights on at least four different continents.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/steven-salaita/evaluating-abraham-foxman
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: stolz, Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 11:41 #25

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Android Replicant wrote:
I thought it was Lenin's grandfather that was Jewish?

Yep, look at my post again. I said his mother was the daughter of a wealthy Jew named Moses Blank.

It's their tradition who are we to say it's nonsense if it's the parameters that they define for themselves?

Religiously, I'd agree with you, but I don't care if it's their tradition to say that Jewishness (in the ethnic sense) can only be passed down through the mother, it's quite clearly incorrect. As you know, we take 50% of DNA from each parent not just the mother. So yes, the notion that only maternal ancestry matters is nonsense.

I could, you're right. They all spoke a lot of hate & racism.

"You're [white people] on the endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In 40 years or so, maybe fewer, there won't be any more white people around." - Tim Wise, Jewish "anti-racist" activist.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. Other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. The masses will lick our feet and serve as our slaves." - Menechem Begin, former Prime Minister of Israel.

"There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life." - Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh.

It was an attempt to show you that hateful & racist things were said by certain people, specifically nazis, one of which you have as an avatar, you know, the main one, to contrast your devotion to pointing out how racist & hateful the ADL are.... despite the fact they didn't occupy huge parts of Europe killing various groups of people. It just seems a little bit biased. Actually, no it doesn't. It is blatantly biased.... in yet another thread designed to tell us of teh evils of teh jews and how they plague your everyday life with a few words & a few statistics they've knocked up.

This thread was started to talk about a rather pertinent news issue of the day. Why shouldn't Jews be criticised if they deserve it? Everyone should be, not sure why one group should be immune? The ADL, and Foxman especially, have no problems issuing death threats and other threats of violence to both Jews who disagree with them and Gentiles alike. The ADL and affiliated and related groups revel in violence. If you didn't want to talk about the ADL I really don't understand why you started posting in this thread in the first place.

If we want to talk about occupying huge areas of land and killing huge numbers of people, we need look no further than the brutal, sadistic, ruthless Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.

Sarcasm.
;)

Okay, fair enough, I didn't catch that you were being sarcastic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 12:30 #26

  • stolz
  • stolz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 114
Android Replicant wrote:
They all spoke a lot of hate & racism.

Do you have any indisputable sources/incontravertible proof of said 'Hate and Racism'?

Or are you, like most other social conformists, merely repeating the allied establishment's propaganda diatribe that was forced on you in school?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, peacenik

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 12:35 #27

  • stolz
  • stolz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 114
Android Replicant wrote:
I have no interest really in the ongoing ADL stuff.

Well then, you've just negated the relevance of anything you have to say about the matter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 13:32 #28

Seaic wrote:

Yep, look at my post again. I said his mother was the daughter of a wealthy Jew named Moses Blank.

So was his mother therefore a Jew?

Religiously, I'd agree with you, but I don't care if it's their tradition to say that Jewishness (in the ethnic sense) can only be passed down through the mother, it's quite clearly incorrect. As you know, we take 50% of DNA from each parent not just the mother. So yes, the notion that only maternal ancestry matters is nonsense.

Anybody can be a Jew afaik...... that's where the ethnic side of it falls apart.
"You're [white people] on the endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In 40 years or so, maybe fewer, there won't be any more white people around." - Tim Wise, Jewish "anti-racist" activist.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. Other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. The masses will lick our feet and serve as our slaves." - Menechem Begin, former Prime Minister of Israel.

"There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life." - Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh.

Begin in particular - a complete cunt & war criminal.
Preaching hate, intolerance & racism is for arseholes..... but does it depend which arse it is talking?
Could you apply the same logic to this..... or will you distort the words into another meaning to disguise the hatred & racism contained within?
"Historical experience offers countless proofs of this. It shows with terrifying clarity that in every mingling of Aryan blood with that of the lower peoples the result was the end of the cultured people." Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf", Chapter 11
"The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but not human. They cannot be human in the sense of being an Image of God..." Adolph Hitler, May 1923 Munich Speech.
This thread was started to talk about a rather pertinent news issue of the day. Why shouldn't Jews be criticised if they deserve it? Everyone should be, not sure why one group should be immune? The ADL, and Foxman especially, have no problems issuing death threats and other threats of violence to both Jews who disagree with them and Gentiles alike. The ADL and affiliated and related groups revel in violence. If you didn't want to talk about the ADL I really don't understand why you started posting in this thread in the first place.

Anybody deserving of criticism should get it, I just don't get why it always seems to be about Jews when there are numerous people and groups in the world behaving like arseholes. Foxman & the ADL are arseholes but I just don't think it warrants the attention it seems to be getting on here as if it's the most evil organisation on earth or that their views represent Jews in general.
If we want to talk about occupying huge areas of land and killing huge numbers of people, we need look no further than the brutal, sadistic, ruthless Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.

Yep another bunch of lunatics.
Are one bunch of genocidal maniacs better than another or worse? Or is it simply based on how many people died & who did it that makes it more pertinent & worthy of your condemnation? Because from a logical POV they're all pretty bad & distasteful & an affront to human life & decency..... and that must therefore include the nazis.

So in one post I condemn Israeli supremacy & genocide, Russian supremacy & genocide, & nazi supremacy & genocide.
Can you do the same & if not why? (points to signature)
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 13:48 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 13:38 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 13:38 #30

stolz wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
They all spoke a lot of hate & racism.

Do you have any indisputable sources/incontravertible proof of said 'Hate and Racism'?

Or are you, like most other social conformists, merely repeating the allied establishment's propaganda diatribe that was forced on you in school?

Yes... whether you dispute them or not is a different matter. But some exist in book form, written by the fuhrer himself. Try reading.
You wanna argue with the fuhrer go right ahead.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 13:39 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 13:44 #31

stolz wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
I have no interest really in the ongoing ADL stuff.

Well then, you've just negated the relevance of anything you have to say about the matter.

On the contrary, I think it's very relevant to state that I don't really think they are worthy of much attention. It hardly defines how the world is run & all the extremely serious problems that face the world does it? That's why I don't really pay them much attention. They don't alter my thoughts or my attitude towards anything..... does it you?
Is it anything you & your chums haven't sat around wanking about before?
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 14:16 #32

  • stolz
  • stolz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 114
Android Replicant wrote:
some exist in book form, written by the fuhrer himself.

Book? Chapter? Page number? Paragraph? Sentence?

FYI, I have an extensive library of genuine NSDAP literature, and the only aversion that is commonly expressed ('Hatred' is too strong a word in my opinion), is a diametrical opposition to the bolsheivik communists who were destroying Germany, culturally, socially, politically and economically.
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 14:17 by stolz.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 14:22 #33

  • stolz
  • stolz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 114
So now you do think it's relevant?!!

I dont know..... :roll: First you dont, then you do, it's kind of hard to take you seriously to be honest. :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 17:47 #34

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Android Replicant wrote:
So was his mother therefore a Jew?

Yep.

Anybody can be a Jew afaik...... that's where the ethnic side of it falls apart.

Not ethnically they can't, either you are or aren't. Gentiles can convert but they still remain ethnically non-Jewish.

Begin in particular - a complete cunt & war criminal.
Preaching hate, intolerance & racism is for arseholes..... but does it depend which arse it is talking?
Could you apply the same logic to this..... or will you distort the words into another meaning to disguise the hatred & racism contained within?

"Hate", "intolerance", "racism" - 3 of the most popular ADL buzzwords. I've not distorted your words even once, why are you accusing me of that? I'm offering rebuttals to your comments, that's not distortion...

"Historical experience offers countless proofs of this. It shows with terrifying clarity that in every mingling of Aryan blood with that of the lower peoples the result was the end of the cultured people." Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf", Chapter 11

He's correct, isn't he? Name 1 successful heterogenous nation. There aren't any, they all collapse because of ethnic divisions and conflict caused by the inevitability that different groups have different goals and priorities. This is why today's elites push "multiculturalism" because it destroys national identity. As for his choice of words regarding "lower peoples", they reflected a commonly-held belief in Europe at the time of white supremacy, these views weren't invented by Hitler nor was he the only one who held in them. After all, which country practised segregation against blacks at the time? Hint : It wasn't an Axis nation!

"The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but not human. They cannot be human in the sense of being an Image of God..." Adolph Hitler, May 1923 Munich Speech.

"In the image of God" - He was referring to international finance Jewry, who have throughout the centuries behaved very much against the teachings of Christ with their undermining and destruction of nations.

Anybody deserving of criticism should get it, I just don't get why it always seems to be about Jews when there are numerous people and groups in the world behaving like arseholes. Foxman & the ADL are arseholes but I just don't think it warrants the attention it seems to be getting on here as if it's the most evil organisation on earth or that their views represent Jews in general.

There are indeed a number of groups around the world who behave badly, but most of those don't have a disproportionate influence on politics, media and finance comparative to their relatively small numbers.

The ADL was formed as a Jewish organisation and still is. I think it's reasonable to suggest that a Jewish organisation represents many Jews. After all, according to most leftists out there in Internetland, Stormfront seems to represent any white person who isn't a commie!

If you don't like the attention it's getting why comment? This is the bit I have the problem with. I have no interest in many topics that there are threads on here, so I don't post on them and stick to ones that interest me. I don't go on them and say, "this topic isn't important! You should focus on more important things!", people who do have an interest in the topic at hand would quite rightly think "why did he bother posting in the first place?"

Yep another bunch of lunatics.
Are one bunch of genocidal maniacs better than another or worse? Or is it simply based on how many people died & who did it that makes it more pertinent & worthy of your condemnation? Because from a logical POV they're all pretty bad & distasteful & an affront to human life & decency..... and that must therefore include the nazis.

Not at all, I wouldn't defend Hitler and the NSDAP for one moment if I thought the Allied propaganda was true. I've done my research and come to the conclusion it isn't.

So in one post I condemn Israeli supremacy & genocide, Russian supremacy & genocide, & nazi supremacy & genocide.
Can you do the same & if not why? (points to signature)

The USSR wasn't about Russian supremacy. It was started people who HATED Russians and wanted to use them then discard them when done. The Bolsheviks viciously attacked the tenets of Russian national life, at the very core of this was their suppression of the Russian Orthodox Church. The Bolshevik leaders were almost totally Jewish. Vladimir Putin admits this. Russians suffered terribly under a so-called "Russian supremacist" regime. Of the 4 founding fathers of communism - Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin - 3 were definitely Jewish, and the other probably was too, and in any case was Georgian and not Russian. Communism was never a Russian invention, it was forced on Russians with violence. You've not condemned "Russian supremacy" at all, you've attempted to pass the blame of Bolshevism onto the Russian people who were the biggest victims of it!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 19:29 #35

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 687
How is all of this connected to the original topic? Just curious...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 22:13 #36

Seaic wrote:
Yep.

How if it was only her father that was a Jew?
:conf:

I know this isn't particularly relevant, but I fail to see how Lenin having a Jewish grandfather is really relevant to Lenin.
Is having a Jewish relative a defining feature of individual character?

Begin in particular - a complete cunt & war criminal.
Preaching hate, intolerance & racism is for arseholes..... but does it depend which arse it is talking?
Could you apply the same logic to this..... or will you distort the words into another meaning to disguise the hatred & racism contained within?
"Hate", "intolerance", "racism" - 3 of the most popular ADL buzzwords. I've not distorted your words even once, why are you accusing me of that? I'm offering rebuttals to your comments, that's not distortion...

You introduced these words into the thread.... are we to deduce you work for the ADL?Seaic wrote:
These words are incredibly hateful and are genuinely racist

I wasn't accusing you of distortion... it was a prediction of what was to follow....

"Historical experience offers countless proofs of this. It shows with terrifying clarity that in every mingling of Aryan blood with that of the lower peoples the result was the end of the cultured people." Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf", Chapter 11
He's correct, isn't he? Name 1 successful heterogenous nation. There aren't any, they all collapse because of ethnic divisions and conflict caused by the inevitability that different groups have different goals and priorities. This is why today's elites push "multiculturalism" because it destroys national identity. As for his choice of words regarding "lower peoples", they reflected a commonly-held belief in Europe at the time of white supremacy, these views weren't invented by Hitler nor was he the only one who held in them. After all, which country practised segregation against blacks at the time? Hint : It wasn't an Axis nation!

Well the term 'lower peoples' in context clearly infers racial superiority & therefore racial inferiority - which just happens to be the basis of racism.
Whether or not he was the only person to hold those beliefs is irrelevant - it doesn't suddenly make racism ok because other people hold similar beliefs - it does however make it considerably more dangerous, especially when in positions of power. Which is what you're alluding to with the ADL.
"The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but not human. They cannot be human in the sense of being an Image of God..." Adolph Hitler, May 1923 Munich Speech.
"In the image of God" - He was referring to international finance Jewry, who have throughout the centuries behaved very much against the teachings of Christ with their undermining and destruction of nations.

Again it just infers inferiority of a race but this time on religious grounds. That's a clever but deceptive way to appeal to a lot of people to discriminate.

There are indeed a number of groups around the world who behave badly, but most of those don't have a disproportionate influence on politics, media and finance comparative to their relatively small numbers.

These are the kind of quips I see getting banded about a lot but they don't actually stand up to a lot of scrutiny. This also seems to tie in with the idea that only Jews charge interest on money. (Jews didn't invent usury, and the nazis also used usury.)

It was posted above (can't remember by who) about American capitalist imperialism funding Israeli interests. Of course, there are many other vast spheres of influence..... many of them Germanic & even nazi in origin & beliefs. The EU was founded on a key signatory of Walter Hallstein, nazi lawyer. Glaxo & Pfitzer were IG Farben. BASF, Bauer media who dominate Europe & beyond.... it goes on & on. Yeh the Rothschilds have a few quid & obviously have an enormous amount of influence but there are also a lot of other rich people that also have huge influence. Most of the biggest companies in the world have other umbrella companies & once you get that far into it you can't even tell who is behind it all because they don't need to disclose that information - all thanks to laws they've been able to write for themselves. So all this notion of a 'Jewish conspiracy' is built on totally fallacious foundations...... unless you somehow know who all the shareholders in all these mega businesses are? Then there was the ideas that Martin Boorman had of creating a web of interlocking businesses that would eventually win the war for the nazis - this is reflected in the history of some of these mega corporations. There is also considerable evidence that the nazis held a lot of sway over America since thousands of nazis ended up going there avoiding prosecution in Operation Paperclip and having a vast political and scientific influence. The CIA was partly formed off the back of it..... the Dulles brothers.....go figure. This is perhaps a topic for another thread where you can deny away to your hearts content.

The ADL was formed as a Jewish organisation and still is. I think it's reasonable to suggest that a Jewish organisation represents many Jews.

One of the articles posted above suggests that isn't the case.
After all, according to most leftists out there in Internetland, Stormfront seems to represent any white person who isn't a commie!

I've never seen a 'leftist' post such a logical fallacy...... but there you go..... that's internetland. Make stuff up....

If you don't like the attention it's getting why comment? This is the bit I have the problem with. I have no interest in many topics that there are threads on here, so I don't post on them and stick to ones that interest me. I don't go on them and say, "this topic isn't important! You should focus on more important things!", people who do have an interest in the topic at hand would quite rightly think "why did he bother posting in the first place?"

I thought it was worth challenging the hypocrisy on display.


Not at all, I wouldn't defend Hitler and the NSDAP for one moment if I thought the Allied propaganda was true. I've done my research and come to the conclusion it isn't.

As predicted.
Would that research by any chance involve the likes of David Cole, David Irving, Germar Rudolph & various fascist websites?
I mean aside from 'allied propaganda' there are absolutely countless witnesses, confessions, documents, photos and a considerable amount of forensic evidence..... not to mention stuff like T4, killing Poles, Slavs, pows, homosexuals etc. All those people didn't just vanish into thin air ffs.
Stuff like that isn't even up for debate.... blind loyalty..... & absolute cognitive dissonance.
There's also probably about a lifetime's worth of stuff to get through on ww2.... are you an expert?


The USSR wasn't about Russian supremacy. It was started people who HATED Russians and wanted to use them then discard them when done. The Bolsheviks viciously attacked the tenets of Russian national life, at the very core of this was their suppression of the Russian Orthodox Church. The Bolshevik leaders were almost totally Jewish. Vladimir Putin admits this. Russians suffered terribly under a so-called "Russian supremacist" regime. Of the 4 founding fathers of communism - Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin - 3 were definitely Jewish, and the other probably was too, and in any case was Georgian and not Russian. Communism was never a Russian invention, it was forced on Russians with violence. You've not condemned "Russian supremacy" at all, you've attempted to pass the blame of Bolshevism onto the Russian people who were the biggest victims of it!

That's avoided the point - any dictatorship established with mass killings of others is wrong & that most definitely includes nazis whether you want to believe it or not.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 22:25 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 22:56 #37

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Can't reply properly right now, Android. Will get back to you later.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 23:15 #38

Seaic wrote:
Can't reply properly right now, Android. Will get back to you later.

No rush............ there are more important things in life.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 22 May 2014 23:31 #39

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Like getting paid by Abe Foxman? ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 00:38 #40

Orangeaid wrote:
Like getting paid by Abe Foxman? ;)



It paints a rather familiar picture..... could there be....... a pattern?

The nazis weren't racist.... they just wanted what was best for their own race. ;)
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 00:38 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.