Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 01:20 #41

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 05:52 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 09:49 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the "children of Israel" will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands."

--Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, 'La Revue de Paris', p.574, June 1, 1928
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 11:16 #43

  • N°6
  • N°6's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 111
  • Likes received: 130
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah.

An interesting prophecy by Daniel on the so-called Anti-Christ:
Daniel 11:37 wrote:
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

This suggests that he will also be a homosexual atheist. This is probably why the modern Bible translations have changed 'the God of his fathers' to the 'gods of his fathers.'
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 13:56 #44

N°6 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah.

An interesting prophecy by Daniel on the so-called Anti-Christ:
Daniel 11:37 wrote:
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

This suggests that he will also be a homosexual atheist. This is probably why the modern Bible translations have changed 'the God of his fathers' to the 'gods of his fathers.'

Interesting. I'm not big on prophesies or the Bible, neither am I especially religious to be honest, but some things in the Bible do stand out and smack you in the face as being uncannily true sometimes..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 14:42 #45

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


A holiday is born: Red Army vets promote ‘Rescue Day of European Jewry





Approximately 150 Russian Jewish Red Army veterans showed up for the official announcement of a new holiday celebrating the 1945 liberation of European Jewry.


Read more www.jta.org/2014/05/22/news-opinion/united-states/a-holiday-is-born-red-army-vets-promote-rescue-day-of-european-jewry

How many of them raped and killed German children and women .......



www.jta.org/2014/05/19/news-opinion/world/expected-far-right-surge-in-european-elections-raises-worries
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 15:07 #46

Orangeaid wrote:
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.

Jesus Christ man what the fuck are you talking about?

I drew a parallel between the 2 only you're too thick to realise that both are wrong because they amount to the same thing.
:roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 15:09 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 15:17 #47

PFIZIPFEI wrote:


How many of them raped and killed German children and women .......

Go on.... how many?
Did men not matter?
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 16:04 #48

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.

Jesus Christ man what the fuck are you talking about?

I drew a parallel between the 2 only you're too thick to realise that both are wrong because they amount to the same thing.
:roll:
Pretty piss poor chutzpah if I do say so.

You really do need to load up the Israel has the right to exist disc. Applying the hasbara "Nazi Nazi Nazi" to everything is a major fail where Israel is concerned.

#majorfail ziobot
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 16:45 #49

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.

Jesus Christ man what the fuck are you talking about?

I drew a parallel between the 2 only you're too thick to realise that both are wrong because they amount to the same thing.
:roll:
Pretty piss poor chutzpah if I do say so.

You really do need to load up the Israel has the right to exist disc. Applying the hasbara "Nazi Nazi Nazi" to everything is a major fail where Israel is concerned.

#majorfail ziobot

you really don't seem to be able to grasp that it is quite possible to loathe both the actions of nazi germany pre and during ww2 and the actions of israel against palestinians do you?

so preoccupied are you with attempting to shut up any challenge of your world view by shouting 'hasbara shill' you manage to ignore entirely that not once has android or others suggested that israel is beyond reproach or not without blood on its hands too.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 16:54 #50

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
thoreau wrote:

you really don't seem to be able to grasp that it is quite possible to loathe both the actions of nazi germany pre and during ww2 and the actions of israel against palestinians do you?

so preoccupied are you with attempting to shut up any challenge of your world view by shouting 'hasbara shill' you manage to ignore entirely that not once has android or others suggested that israel is beyond reproach or not without blood on its hands too.


You really don't seem to be able to grasp that it is quite possible to understand the true actions of National Socialist Germany pre and during the war, which was aimed against the German people and its allies from all over this world, and that you can by no means compare it to what "Israel" is doing to the Palestinians since 1947, except if you are an apologist of XXXish atrocities, do you?

Rhetorical question.

Brainwashed or hasbara or both.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 16:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 18:08 #51

Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.

Jesus Christ man what the fuck are you talking about?

I drew a parallel between the 2 only you're too thick to realise that both are wrong because they amount to the same thing.
:roll:
Pretty piss poor chutzpah if I do say so.

You really do need to load up the Israel has the right to exist disc. Applying the hasbara "Nazi Nazi Nazi" to everything is a major fail where Israel is concerned.

#majorfail ziobot

The parallels drawn show that;
nazis were racist & killed people on that basis
the Israeli policy against Palastinians is racist & people get killed on that basis

At no point does this parallel drawn rely on supporting an Israeli state, unless you are a clueless gimp who can't think properly....
which is quite evident because you think that nazis killing Jews is OK but Jews killing Palastinians is bad. (and then try to make out that I see it as the reverse.... strawman)
It's pretty fucked up thinking isn't it by your own 'logic'?
Fail of the fucking day.
:D
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 18:10 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 18:30 #52

Those pesky racist Jews.... followed by racism against Jews.
It's hilarious. Keep it coming.
:D

Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 20:23 #53

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


How many of them raped and killed German children and women .......

Go on.... how many?
Did men not matter?


SCUMBAG!

Boys are children and men were soldiers or wounded or dead.
About 200000 girls and women of all ages, from the very young to the very old, gang raped, tortured, massacred in the most beastly ways imaginable.

All of their life they were not allowed to expose what they had lived through - those who are still alive kept silence out of fear - with only a few exceptions.

In Berlin alone about 100000 fell prey to the inhumane bolshevik Mongolian, Slavik red hordes, that raped all captured girls and women repeatedly, often 10 - 15 brutes in a row, tainted them with venereal diseases and impregnated those who survived the unthinkable ordeal with the future new Russian-German race. In the west German girls and women had to endure mass rapes by the colonial British troops, French Senegalese, Morrocans and black American troops.

An unknown number (no research allowed!) committed suicide and died from self-induced abortions because doctors were not available.



Read this you vile, deplorable, genitally and spiritually mutilated creature:


Gruesome Harvest: The Costly Attempt To Exterminate The People of Germany (1947)

by Ralph Franklin Keeling

archive.org/details/GruesomeHarvest
www.balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Keeling-Ralph-Franklin-Gruesome-harvest


Rheinwiesenlager death camp www.rheinwiesenlager.de/Englisch.neu!.htm
James Bacque and more to follow ....
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 20:51 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 22:54 #54

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 687
Um... I see this thread is still derailed...

Point of interest, the Japanese committed horrendous attrocities in that war.

The way I see it, the Elite manipulated that war into existence for their own benefit. They created the Nazi party, and all that followed.

The Elite also deliberately created Israel, for their own benefit.

Just my thoughts. Which I expect will be ignored swiftly, because people are too eager to argue and fight about a war fought a couple generations ago. And ignore the lessons to be learned.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 23:30 #55

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Avacyn wrote:
Um... I see this thread is still derailed...

Point of interest, the Japanese committed horrendous attrocities in that war.

The way I see it, the Elite manipulated that war into existence for their own benefit. They created the Nazi party, and all that followed.

The Elite also deliberately created Israel, for their own benefit.

Just my thoughts. Which I expect will be ignored swiftly, because people are too eager to argue and fight about a war fought a couple generations ago. And ignore the lessons to be learned.


You appear to be neglecting the legal implications of the PSEUDO-elites' manipulations - there IS a law above them! -
and also to see the greater picture.

This manipulation has been going on for millenniums and deprived billions of innocents of their life!

No, I don't think the National Socialist German Workers' Party was created by them, on the contrary, I think they are spreading disinfo like this or "Hitler was a Rothschild" to distract and confuse the masses who never did any free research on their own - successfully so of course and unfortunately!


Basic knowledge abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/Hitler-s-freedom-from-International-Debt-Slavery-Repost.shtml
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 23:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 23:38 #56

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.

Jesus Christ man what the fuck are you talking about?

I drew a parallel between the 2 only you're too thick to realise that both are wrong because they amount to the same thing.
:roll:
Pretty piss poor chutzpah if I do say so.

You really do need to load up the Israel has the right to exist disc. Applying the hasbara "Nazi Nazi Nazi" to everything is a major fail where Israel is concerned.

#majorfail ziobot

you really don't seem to be able to grasp that it is quite possible to loathe both the actions of nazi germany pre and during ww2 and the actions of israel against palestinians do you?

so preoccupied are you with attempting to shut up any challenge of your world view by shouting 'hasbara shill' you manage to ignore entirely that not once has android or others suggested that israel is beyond reproach or not without blood on its hands too.
Straight out of the David Icke handbook Thoreau. As expected.

And cut the language such as "you really seem not to be able to grasp" .. you really do yourself a disservice as a poster by attempting to use such elitist styled language. Progressives tend to have such a simplistic and superficial view of the world but somehow morph their skin deep knowledge of so many things and trite cliches into a self-perceived moral superiority, when they have none.

If you care to actually read Android's post, you will see he was justifying Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians because the NSDAP in Germany sought to ethnically cleanse its land by trying to push Jews out of Europe. The illogicality - and #fail - is that the Germans were the native people. The native people wanted to rid an insidious invader from their nation.

The complete opposite is the case in Israel. On the hasbara logic palestinians would be perfectly entitled to ethnically cleanse the insidious invader of its land.

My comment re the lack of the israel has the right to exist disc is perfectly valid. Not everything re the pox of international jewry can be dealt with by the WWII disc alone. :)
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 23:42 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 23:49 #57

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You can't even distinguish the two can you?? You are a programmed ziobot, but who has only been booted up with the WWII denial disc!! :hahano:

Haven't you been loaded up with the Israel's right to exist disc yet??

Following your logic, you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe. Other "undesirables" were sent to labour camps to help the war effort.

So you justify Israel's ethnic cleansing because it happened in WWII? You may as well have raised Serbia in the 1990s, or Rwanda for that matter.

But you didnt, as you've only been booted up with the WWII disc.

But your premise of justifying Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing falls apart there. The NSDAP sought to preserve the native inhabitants, not destroy them as Israel is doing.

Using your logic, Palestine is perfectly justified in slaughtering the Israeli invaders to preserve their own people. That's your premise.

Foxman though led a hate group for years. He helped decimate the victimhood status of Jews, as have hasbara shills.

it's all unwinding now .... it'll be great to see its fulfillment.

Jesus Christ man what the fuck are you talking about?

I drew a parallel between the 2 only you're too thick to realise that both are wrong because they amount to the same thing.
:roll:
Pretty piss poor chutzpah if I do say so.

You really do need to load up the Israel has the right to exist disc. Applying the hasbara "Nazi Nazi Nazi" to everything is a major fail where Israel is concerned.

#majorfail ziobot

The parallels drawn show that;
nazis were racist & killed people on that basis
the Israeli policy against Palastinians is racist & people get killed on that basis

At no point does this parallel drawn rely on supporting an Israeli state, unless you are a clueless gimp who can't think properly....
which is quite evident because you think that nazis killing Jews is OK but Jews killing Palastinians is bad. (and then try to make out that I see it as the reverse.... strawman)
It's pretty fucked up thinking isn't it by your own 'logic'?
Fail of the fucking day.
:D
So you're calling Jews Nazis now, is that it?

Jews are the (preferred) residents of the Jewish State of Israel.

Are you sure your hasbara masters would be happy that you're equating Jews with Nazis?

You see that's where the Israel has the right to exist disc would come in handy.

You need to start hanging out with hasbara Christian zionist shills from the States. You'd pick it up then. Though from my experience they are pretty shit house at it too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 23 May 2014 23:57 #58

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Jews, Get Out of Europe

The Anti-Defamation League created a stir last week byreleasing the resultsof a global survey of antisemitism, the most comprehensive ever.

These results are considered shocking by many. Actually, for those who bother to keep up with reality, they contain no surprises.

The Middle East and North Africa come out worst, with 74 percent among population groups qualifying as antisemitic according to the poll’s 11-question index. The most antisemitic political entities in the world? The West Bank and Gaza, coming in at 93 percent. (Yes, those same Palestinians with whom Israel is always under pressure to “make peace.”) 

The next worst region is Eastern Europe, with 34 percent scoring as antisemites. But not too far behind is Western Europe—the home of multiculturalism, advanced environmental awareness, bevies of human rights NGOs, and so on—at 24 percent.

The West European countries scoring highest for antisemitism were Greece with a whopping 69 percent, France at 37 percent, and Spain at 29 percent. Germany did itself proud by coming in above the West European average at 27 percent—a bit over one-quarter antisemitic seven decades after the Holocaust.

Over the weekend the European Jewish Association (EJA), along with other European Jewish organizations, held a briefing on the survey in Brussels for EU ambassadors and officials. 

One of the West European countries scoring lowest for antisemitism was the Netherlands at 5 percent. Yet Rabbi Binyomin Jacobs, chief rabbi of the Netherlands, told this gathering: 

Today, there is a strong political polarization, especially in Holland. Radicals from both sides of the political spectrum have become more extreme, and the middle ground is disappearing. I can’t walk a whole day in the street without having at least one person shout the words “dirty Jew” at me, because I am visibly Jewish.

If so, one hates to think what it’s like in the high-scoring countries.

Rabbi Menachem Margolin, head of the EJA, “called upon all EU member states to establish central committees, directly accountable to the respective prime ministers, in order to lead the fight against anti-Semitism.”

But would establishing committees really be an adequate response at this stage?

Then things got really ugly.

In Milan, Spain on Sunday night, the Israeli professional basketball team Maccabi Tel Aviv won the European championship in a stunning upset by beating Real Madrid. Many Israelis—not least the 9,000 loyal fans who flew to Milan to cheer their team—were ecstatic. The prime minister and the president congratulated the team, and on Monday night Tel Aviv held huge celebrations.

Spanish fans reacted differently. Of course, they weren’t expected to be happy that their team lost. But it wasn’t just a matter of not being happy.

It turns out that Spanish Twitter users reacted to the loss by “post[ing] 17,500 messages of anti-Semitic abuse.” After the game they “created an expletive anti-Semitic hashtag in their messages…, which briefly became one of the most popular keywords on Twitter in Spain.”

Specific reactions included “Jews to the oven” and “Jews to the showers.”

By the way, in Spain today—with its antisemitism ranking of 29 percent—there are about 45,000 Jews out of a total population of 47 million.

The report goes on to say that “Twelve Jewish groups in the northeastern Catalonia region lodged a legal complaint over the messages.” The leader of one of these groups “presented copies of anti-Semitic tweets to state prosecutors.”

Again, getting some of these vicious people in trouble—if that indeed happens—might be worthwhile; but would it really solve the problem?

Instead of committees, lawsuits, and the like, I would suggest a different solution: for Jews, at last, to give up on Europe. For good. To leave it and not go back to it (to live, at least) for a long time, if ever.

If the Holocaust was not enough to convince some Jews that they are not wanted in Europe; if, seven decades later, the situation is one where a rabbi in one of the less antisemitic countries cannot walk the streets without being called “dirty Jew,” is it not time to conclude that one is in the wrong place?

I would prefer for European Jews to come to Israel—which also has to cope with an antisemitic environment, but where Jews are in a qualitatively different situation because they stand on their own two feet and look out for themselves.

But if not Israel, at least not Europe.

The only remaining dignified response is for Jews to bid Europe adieu.  
www.frontpagemag.com/2014/davidhornik/jews-get-out-of-europe/
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 23:58 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 00:15 #59

PFIZIPFEI wrote:


SCUMBAG!

Boys are children and men were soldiers or wounded or dead.
About 200000 girls and women of all ages, from the very young to the very old, gang raped, tortured, massacred in the most beastly ways imaginable.

All of their life they were not allowed to expose what they had lived through - those who are still alive kept silence out of fear - with only a few exceptions.

In Berlin alone about 100000 fell prey to the inhumane bolshevik Mongolian, Slavik red hordes, that raped all captured girls and women repeatedly, often 10 - 15 brutes in a row, tainted them with venereal diseases and impregnated those who survived the unthinkable ordeal with the future new Russian-German race. In the west German girls and women had to endure mass rapes by the colonial British troops, French Senegalese, Morrocans and black American troops.

An unknown number (no research allowed!) committed suicide and died from self-induced abortions because doctors were not available.



Read this you vile, deplorable, genitally and spiritually mutilated creature:


Gruesome Harvest: The Costly Attempt To Exterminate The People of Germany (1947)

by Ralph Franklin Keeling

archive.org/details/GruesomeHarvest
www.balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Keeling-Ralph-Franklin-Gruesome-harvest


Rheinwiesenlager death camp www.rheinwiesenlager.de/Englisch.neu!.htm
James Bacque and more to follow ....

You see Pfiz,
I condemn all violence against everybody, regardless if they are homosexuals, Muslims, Chinese, Germans, Slaves, Poles, Czechs, Jews.... etc

Serving no master, I am able to objectively condemn it all..... which I think makes your assessment of me a little harsh, given that such an outlook could not be seen to be fostering any underlying hatred or contempt for groups of people simply based on their origin, sexual orientation or beliefs.
Yet your continuous disparaging attitude towards Jews portrays exactly the same violent outlook you seem so willing to condemn when at its mercy...... Your depiction of a 'vile, deplorable, genically and spiritually mutilated creature' is far more applicable to you.
Mirror mirror....

Remind us again who bemoans about this 'victim' status again?
The Germans learned a hard lesson because of their unrelenting anti-semitism that eventually permitted the mass murder of what were otherwise fellow citizens. The anti-semitism was perpetuated by the nazi regime in conjunction with both the catholic & protestant churches and as such became an unquestionable element of daily life despite its dogmatic nature, and by the early 1930s authors were already pointing out that the only conclusion of would be the extermination of Jews. Many Germans pointed out at the time, rather than condemn the violence being perpetrated against Jews, that they feared that ultimately the omnipotent Jew would enact revenge and totally destroy their society & lives.
& it was all based on medieval religious beliefs.... & people are still buying into it now. It's remarkable for a bunch of researchers that they follow such religious dogma so...... religiously dogmatically.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 00:20 #60

Avacyn wrote:
Um... I see this thread is still derailed...

Point of interest, the Japanese committed horrendous attrocities in that war.

The way I see it, the Elite manipulated that war into existence for their own benefit. They created the Nazi party, and all that followed.

The Elite also deliberately created Israel, for their own benefit.

Just my thoughts. Which I expect will be ignored swiftly, because people are too eager to argue and fight about a war fought a couple generations ago. And ignore the lessons to be learned.

No you make a very valid point.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.