Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 15:31 #81

Android, the press has nothing to do with the official WWII story? Really? You say some pretty daft things at times, but this takes the biscuit!

Newspapers and other media during World War II were the primary sources of information and propaganda relating to the war. The information/disinformation and propaganda that these outlets provided still form peoples opinions to this day.

Perhaps you need reminding what media actually means? Media is communication and the distribution of information (whether true or false) through TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, and other publications such as books etc, that reach or influence people widely. Are you saying none of these had any effect or influence on official history or public opinion? How absurd.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 15:33 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Mario

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 16:15 #82

Orangeaid wrote:
Mate .... stop speaking bullshit. I said nothing of the sort. So don't try and smear me with your hasbara trained bullshit.

You lot always resort to such Talmudic behavior when you've been shown to have made illogical nonsensical and trite posts because you're clueless about the subject matter being discussed.

you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe

So on one hand you're admitting to ethnic cleansing....
but then saying the Jews made it all up because they own the press.
Can't have it both ways eh? :roll:
I thought it was only Jews that lie?

And as for being duplicitous.... and for some reason believing that to be 'Hasbara trained bullshit'....
If you care to actually read Android's post, you will see he was justifying Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians
would actually by your own logic make you a Jew.

:D :D :D

There's little point telling me I aint got a clue what I'm on about when you contradict yourself so often.
I'm reminded of a teacher of mine.... when shouting at the class... he said 'every time I open my mouth some fool speaks'
keep talking.
:D
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 16:27 #83

Zorro wrote:
Android, the press has nothing to do with the official WWII story? Really? You say some pretty daft things at times, but this takes the biscuit!

Newspapers and other media during World War II were the primary sources of information and propaganda relating to the war. The information/disinformation and propaganda that these outlets provided still form peoples opinions to this day.

Perhaps you need reminding what media actually means? Media is communication and the distribution of information (whether true or false) through TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, and other publications such as books etc, that reach or influence people widely. Are you saying none of these had any effect or influence on official history or public opinion? How absurd.

No wonder you think history is fucked up if that's how you think it works.
During the Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt trial it became evident that the court needed to identify what was an "objective historian" in the same vein as the reasonable person, and reminiscent of the standard traditionally used in English law of "the man on the Clapham omnibus".[3] This was necessary so that there would be a legal bench mark with which to compare and contrast the scholarship of an objective historian against the methods employed by David Irving, as before the Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt trial there was no legal precedent for what constituted an objective historian.[3]

Justice Charles Gray leant heavily on the research of one of the expert witnesses, Richard J. Evans, who compared illegitimate distortion of the historical record practice by holocaust deniers with established historical methodologies.[4]

In summarising Gray's judgement, in an article published in the Yale Law Journal, Wendie E. Schneider distils these seven points for what he meant by an objective historian:[5]

The historian must treat sources with appropriate reservations;
The historian must not dismiss counterevidence without scholarly consideration;
The historian must be even-handed in treatment of evidence and eschew "cherry-picking";
The historian must clearly indicate any speculation;
The historian must not mistranslate documents or mislead by omitting parts of documents;
The historian must weigh the authenticity of all accounts, not merely those that contradict a favored view; and
The historian must take the motives of historical actors into consideration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian

Propaganda may have been a focal point of the press during and after the war.... and even up until today.
That doesn't mean it goes down in history as being correct.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 16:29 #84

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 16:31 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 16:36 #85

With idiots like you lot about it's hardly surprising books like this get written !

You're so unbelievably clueless you don't see your own role in it.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 16:52 #86

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Zorro wrote:
Android, the press has nothing to do with the official WWII story? Really? You say some pretty daft things at times, but this takes the biscuit!

Newspapers and other media during World War II were the primary sources of information and propaganda relating to the war. The information/disinformation and propaganda that these outlets provided still form peoples opinions to this day.

Perhaps you need reminding what media actually means? Media is communication and the distribution of information (whether true or false) through TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, and other publications such as books etc, that reach or influence people widely. Are you saying none of these had any effect or influence on official history or public opinion? How absurd.
I know mate.

Here's an interesting read. Recall how "Jews were asked to register in the Ukraine? " .... turns out it was traced back to the ADL. No surprises there really.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Avacyn

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 17:31 #87

Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Android, the press has nothing to do with the official WWII story? Really? You say some pretty daft things at times, but this takes the biscuit!

Newspapers and other media during World War II were the primary sources of information and propaganda relating to the war. The information/disinformation and propaganda that these outlets provided still form peoples opinions to this day.

Perhaps you need reminding what media actually means? Media is communication and the distribution of information (whether true or false) through TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, and other publications such as books etc, that reach or influence people widely. Are you saying none of these had any effect or influence on official history or public opinion? How absurd.

No wonder you think history is fucked up if that's how you think it works.
During the Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt trial it became evident that the court needed to identify what was an "objective historian" in the same vein as the reasonable person, and reminiscent of the standard traditionally used in English law of "the man on the Clapham omnibus".[3] This was necessary so that there would be a legal bench mark with which to compare and contrast the scholarship of an objective historian against the methods employed by David Irving, as before the Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt trial there was no legal precedent for what constituted an objective historian.[3]

Justice Charles Gray leant heavily on the research of one of the expert witnesses, Richard J. Evans, who compared illegitimate distortion of the historical record practice by holocaust deniers with established historical methodologies.[4]

In summarising Gray's judgement, in an article published in the Yale Law Journal, Wendie E. Schneider distils these seven points for what he meant by an objective historian:[5]

The historian must treat sources with appropriate reservations;
The historian must not dismiss counterevidence without scholarly consideration;
The historian must be even-handed in treatment of evidence and eschew "cherry-picking";
The historian must clearly indicate any speculation;
The historian must not mistranslate documents or mislead by omitting parts of documents;
The historian must weigh the authenticity of all accounts, not merely those that contradict a favored view; and
The historian must take the motives of historical actors into consideration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian

Propaganda may have been a focal point of the press during and after the war.... and even up until today.
That doesn't mean it goes down in history as being correct.

On the contrary it's little wonder how you can't see how history is distorted if you think it's written without bias or impartially, at least the version that's disseminated by the mass media anyways. And where do you think many of these ''unbiased'' scholars get their information from in the first place? That's right, from written accounts (false or not), from news paper archives, written dairies, biographies, and other MEDIA in the war archives. Which in turn is regurgitated by the mass media to spoon feed people their opinions. It's patently false to claim the mass media has had no influence in writing history. Does your definition of unbiased scholars and cherry picking also include those historians and scholars in countries where deviating from orthodoxy is a criminal offence? That doesn't sound very scholarly to me, it sounds more like censorship under duress of the law.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 17:31 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 24 May 2014 22:53 #88

Zorro wrote:

The historian must treat sources with appropriate reservations;
The historian must not dismiss counterevidence without scholarly consideration;
The historian must be even-handed in treatment of evidence and eschew "cherry-picking";
The historian must clearly indicate any speculation;
The historian must not mistranslate documents or mislead by omitting parts of documents;
The historian must weigh the authenticity of all accounts, not merely those that contradict a favored view; and
The historian must take the motives of historical actors into consideration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian

On the contrary it's little wonder how you can't see how history is distorted if you think it's written without bias or impartially, at least the version that's disseminated by the mass media anyways.

This is a very vague statement.
If I was going to be learning about history I'd hardly think starting with the Daily Mail would be the best place to look. Or some
Hollywood films.
Historians are bound by their profession like various other professions. The conclusions that are reached as a result of their work are irrelevant to them, and are always up for review and critique should further empirical evidence come to light....
none of these theories you guys spin around have any credence outside of far right websites.... & the reason for that is that they are bullshit & have no place in conventional history because there is no evidence to suggest what you say has any credence whatsoever. Given that I have cast significant doubt on pretty much everything that's been posted about Jews & HD so far I think you'd find proper historians would absolutely destroy anything you bothered to say on the subject.
And where do you think many of these ''unbiased'' scholars get their information from in the first place? That's right, from written accounts (false or not), from news paper archives, written dairies, biographies, and other MEDIA in the war archives. Which in turn is regurgitated by the mass media to spoon feed people their opinions. It's patently false to claim the mass media has had no influence in writing history. Does your definition of unbiased scholars and cherry picking also include those historians and scholars in countries where deviating from orthodoxy is a criminal offence? That doesn't sound very scholarly to me, it sounds more like censorship under duress of the law.

Again, you're being vague. What incidents are you referring to? WW2 was pretty big. Obviously there are different types of evidence for different situations that are taken into account & results & conclusions drawn as objectively as possible. These are reviewed & discussed via academia and are always up for debate or new interpretations. What you fail to realise is that they won't take stuff seriously that's been made up by spambots on the t'interwebz.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 22:53 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 02:41 #89

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Mate .... stop speaking bullshit. I said nothing of the sort. So don't try and smear me with your hasbara trained bullshit.

You lot always resort to such Talmudic behavior when you've been shown to have made illogical nonsensical and trite posts because you're clueless about the subject matter being discussed.

you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe

So on one hand you're admitting to ethnic cleansing....
but then saying the Jews made it all up because they own the press.
Can't have it both ways eh? :roll:
I thought it was only Jews that lie?

And as for being duplicitous.... and for some reason believing that to be 'Hasbara trained bullshit'....
If you care to actually read Android's post, you will see he was justifying Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians
would actually by your own logic make you a Jew.

:D :D :D

There's little point telling me I aint got a clue what I'm on about when you contradict yourself so often.
I'm reminded of a teacher of mine.... when shouting at the class... he said 'every time I open my mouth some fool speaks'
keep talking.
:D

Hasbara Troll attributes
Supreme point of view
The Hasbara troll knows best
Condescending & Patronising
Socialist (Smart and 'caring')
Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel
Internet experts
Narcissistic
Provocative
Dis-ruptive
Like to ask the questions, not answer questions

Control freaks
Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel
'Moral' Guardians
Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier
Adept with social networks well trained on IT

There you go Android. You've almost made the Rainbow with that last brainfart of yours. Chose the Rainbow colours for you mate. Jews seem to love the Rainbow for some reason.
Last Edit: 25 May 2014 02:43 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 12:28 #90

Hey Orangeaid who's signature is this.. :chuckle:

Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 May 2014 12:38 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 13:34 #91

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Uugghhhhhh .... don't remind me of that repugnant old c*nt!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 13:50 #92

Orangeaid wrote:
Uugghhhhhh .... don't remind me of that repugnant old c*nt!

For some reason it was the first thing that came to mind when reading your post with the coloured writing.. :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 17:21 #93

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Orangeaid wrote:
Uugghhhhhh .... don't remind me of that repugnant old c*nt!

Not quite the same, but almost ;

Last Edit: 25 May 2014 21:01 by Seaic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 17:58 #94

Orangeaid wrote:

Hasbara Troll attributes
Supreme point of view
The Hasbara troll knows best
Condescending & Patronising
Socialist (Smart and 'caring')
Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel
Internet experts
Narcissistic
Provocative
Dis-ruptive
Like to ask the questions, not answer questions

Control freaks
Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel
'Moral' Guardians
Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier
Adept with social networks well trained on IT

There you go Android. You've almost made the Rainbow with that last brainfart of yours. Chose the Rainbow colours for you mate. Jews seem to love the Rainbow for some reason.

Swerve swerve swerve Jew Jew Jew blah blah blah wibble wibble wibble
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 25 May 2014 22:34 #95

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Android Replicant wrote:
Swerve swerve swerve Jew Jew Jew blah blah blah wibble wibble wibble


:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 29 Mar 2015 09:53 #96

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
The ADL was established by destructive Jewish Lodge B'nai B'rith to bury the brutal crime of Jewish serial child rapist and murderer Leo Frank.

The Most Anti-Semitic Articles of 2015

100 Years Ago Today: The Trial of Leo Frank Begins
theamericanmercury.org/2013/07/100-years-ago-today-the-trial-of-leo-frank-begins/

Leo Frank Trial Week One
theamericanmercury.org/2013/08/the-leo-frank-trial-week-one/

Leo Frank Trial Week Two
theamericanmercury.org/2013/08/the-leo-frank-trial-week-two/

One Hundred Years Ago Leo Frank Mounts the Witness Stand
theamericanmercury.org/2013/08/100-years-ago-today-leo-frank-takes-the-stand

Leo Frank Trial Week Three
theamericanmercury.org/2013/08/the-leo-frank-trial-week-three/

Leo Frank Trial Week Four
theamericanmercury.org/2013/09/the-leo-frank-trial-week-four/

Leo Frank Trial Closing Arguments: Luther Rosser, Reuben Arnold and Frank Hooper
theamericanmercury.org/2013/10/the-leo-frank-trial-closing-arguments-of-hooper-arnold-and-rosser/

Closing Arguments of Prosecutor Hugh Dorsey at the Leo Frank Trial
theamericanmercury.org/2013/12/the-leo-frank-trial-closing-arguments-solicitor-dorsey/

One Hundred Reasons Leo Frank is Guilty
theamericanmercury.org/2013/04/100-reasons-proving-leo-frank-is-guilty/

Anti-Defamation League: One Hundred Years of Jewish Hate, October 1913 – 2013
theamericanmercury.org/2013/10/adl-100-years-of-hate/

Professor Emeritus of Judaic Studies: Leonard Dinnerstein’s Pseudo-history About the Leo Frank Case
theamericanmercury.org/2012/10/the-leo-frank-case-a-pseudo-history/

Review of Tabloid Style Journalist Steve Oney’s the Dead Shall Rise: Who Really Solved the Mary Phagan Murder Case?
theamericanmercury.org/2012/10/who-really-solved-the-mary-phagan-murder-case/

Did Leo Frank Confess to the Murder of Mary Phagan?
theamericanmercury.org/2012/09/did-leo-frank-confess/

Atlanta Constitution Newspaper (1913 – 1915):
archive.org/details/LeoFrankCaseInTheAtlantaConstitutionNewspaper1913To1915

Atlanta Georgian Newspaper (April – August, 1913):
archive.org/details/AtlantaGeorgianNewspaperAprilToAugust1913

Atlanta Journal Newspaper (April – August, 1913):
archive.org/details/AtlantaJournalApril281913toAugust311913
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 04 Apr 2015 08:43 #97

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
The rating in the US will go up with this coming generation. A very well educated child saying "the Jews want to take over the world" in what was a pre-show offtake for the Ellen Show.

Fast forward to the 3min mark:


... it's brilliant ... and of course Ellen didn't show the footage .... but the offtake has got 3 million hits anyway.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 17 May 2015 20:24 #98

Foxman: Jews demand, deserve policies designed to combat "anti-Semitism"

Between May 12-14, the 5th Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism took place in Jerusalem. The conference, sponsored by the Israel Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs, had two major themes: "The Oldest Hatred in the Newest Vessels: Confronting Antisemitism and Hate Speech on the Internet and in Social Media" and "The Rise in Antisemitism in Europe's Cities Today: Means of Response," according to the webpage about the event.

Of course, the event was well-attended by the Anti-Defamation League, led by its National Director Abe Foxman. “Anti-Semitism is on the rise globally and particularly in Europe, where Jewish communities feel insecure after the latest series of attacks by extremists motivated by fundamentalist Islam,” Mr. Foxman said in an ADL press release highlighting the event. “This conference presents an opportunity to gather data and to hear from some of the world’s foremost experts on anti-Semitism and to discuss what governments, civil society and Jewish communities can do to confront the problem. Awareness of the problem goes a long way to help countries respond more effectively to anti-Semitism and bigotry.''

According to Foxman, "anti-Semitism" is a threat to the Jewish people that is "never ending," meaning it has always and will always exist. However, Foxman claims "anti-Semitism" has nothing at all to do with Jews, their power and influence in the non-Jewish world, or their behavior and subversive, criminal nature. Foxman and other Jewish leaders and intellectuals always portray "anti-Semitism" as some irrational, unfounded, pathological manifestation of psychosis that is entirely disconnected from the actions, behavior, and policies promoted by Jews.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Jews have been universally despised throughout history, resulting in their expulsion from various European countries and territories over 100 times, specifically because of their subversive, criminal nature and actions.

Despite the fact that international Jewry controls virtually every aspect of Western political, economic, and cultural life, which includes their outright ownership of the Federal Reserve System, large segments of Wall Street and other international financial institutions, the mainstream mass media and Hollywood as well as their dominating influence in both the Democratic and Republican parties and their occupation of important positions of power and influence throughout all levels of the federal government (and many state and local governments as well), Foxman is still openly declaring that "the Jewish people demand and deserve commitments, policies and partnerships to contain and offset this enduring hatred," i.e., "anti-Semitism".

We've already seen organized Jewry and the Jewish state of Israel lobby to have "anti-Semitism" recognized as an international crime. Foxman does not explicitly call for that in this OpEd, but that is clearly where his line of thinking is heading.

The Jews simply cannot tolerate any sort of criticism or honest, frank discussion of their power and influence anywhere in the world. They are the ultimate tyrants, and are expecting us to meekly acquiesce to their demands. I for one know their bullying tactics will not work on me and the readers of this website. www.therealistreport.com/2015/05/foxman-jews-demand-deserve-policies.html
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 26 May 2015 17:57 #99

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Orangeaid wrote:
Pure coinicidence...

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'. 27 May 2015 08:39 #100

  • Aryanist
  • Aryanist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Likes received: 139
Was that BikerDruid or something?

Hideous fellow. Another clueless hasbara who ran to the moderators and reported anything that remotely offended the micey queer.

Zorro wrote:
Hey Orangeaid who's signature is this.. :chuckle:

Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.