Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'?

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 04:47 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Jesus Christ!

Human, son of God, messiah, prophet, avatar .......... it is of NO relevance whether you are able to prove he existed or not.

It's the message that counts.

Did you get it?

Edit: Guess this sounded quite harsh so I will add :)

truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/63491-satan.html?start=160#104380

G'day.

The above is a christian response that is typical of not having actually read the bible from cover to cover. How about we peruse some of the message contained in the 'New Testament' (everyone knows the 'Old Testament' is full of cruelty, killings, death, etc, etc). First off, what does the 'New Testament' have to say about slavery?

Slavery

Luke 12:46-47
The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Luke 17:7-9
But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.

1 Corinthians 7:21-22
Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather. For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.

Ephesians 6:5
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.

Colossians 3:22
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Colossians 4:1
Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

1 Timothy 6:1-5
Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise ... he is proud, knowing nothing.... From such withdraw thyself.

Titus 2:9-10
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

How about being peaceful?

Peaceful

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 22:36
He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Amazing, huh?

Yet isn't the biblical character known of as 'Jesus' supposed to be the 'Prince of Peace'?

How about this quote from the 'New Testament' ...

1 Timothy 2:11-13

11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.

So what exactly is this supposedly all inspiring 'message'?

There are over 38,000 different denominations of christianity in the world, so the message appears to be divisive even between those that believe. There are hundreds of versions of the 'inspired Word of God' ...

Tischendorf during his investigation in Petersburg enumerated 14,800 corrections only in the portion which was held in Petersburg (2/3 of the codex).[59] According to David C. Parker the full codex has about 23,000 corrections.[60]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Sinaiticus

... with 14,800 differences from bibles in circulation today to the oldest known bible, the Codex Sinaiticus.

Message?

What message?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-pedophile-promoter.html
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 04:49 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: image tags
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 09:04 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
How will you be able to get the message
if you are unable to distinguish between
his word and that of the deceivers
who mixed it with theirs
to suit their own agenda!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 11:11 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Prove jesus is "a biblical character".

Also, you have poor grammar. You should say "known as". "Known of as" is very poor grammar

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 11:22 #4

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
who mixed it with theirs

How do we discern the two?
It was always going to happen!!

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 11:59 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
who mixed it with theirs

If you are able to realise
that there is GOOD and BAD
then it will be easy for you
to discern.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 12:08 #6

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
You've quoted passages from the Bible without context and let them stand alone, in an attempt to deceive.

It's not important whether Jesus Christ (or, shall we call him by his proper name, Iesus Christos) physically existed or not. Christianity is a Greek religion. It contains elements of Epicurean, Platonic and Pythagorean philosophy. The Greek god Dionysus was born on December 25th to a virgin, spent his life doing good deeds and was crucified on a tree.

As Pfiz rightly says, it's the message that counts and the core meaning of what Christ taught.
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 12:10 by Seaic. Reason: typo
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, irongate

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 15:16 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
who mixed it with theirs

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

What message?

The Golden Rule ...
THE GOLDEN RULE

The Golden Rule or the ethic of reciprocity is found in the scriptures of nearly every religion. It is often regarded as the most concise and general principle of ethics. It is a condensation in one principle of all longer lists of ordinances such as the Decalogue. See also texts on Loving Kindness, pp. 967-73.

You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

1. Judaism and Christianity. Bible, Leviticus 19.18

Whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them.

2. Christianity. Bible, Matthew 7.12

Not one of you is a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

3. Islam. Forty Hadith of an-Nawawi 13

A man should wander about treating all creatures as he himself would be treated.

4. Jainism. Sutrakritanga 1.11.33

Try your best to treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself, and you will find that this is the shortest way to benevolence.

5. Confucianism. Mencius VII.A.4

One should not behave towards others in a way which is disagreeable to oneself. This is the essence of morality. All other activities are due to selfish desire.

6. Hinduism. Mahabharata, Anusasana Parva 113.8

Tsekung asked, "Is there one word that can serve as a principle of conduct for life?" Confucius replied, "It is the word shu--reciprocity: Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you."

7. Confucianism. Analects 15.23

Leviticus 19.18: Quoted by Jesus in Matthew 22.36-40 (below). Mencius VII.A.4 and Analects 15.23: Cf. Analects 6.28.2, p. 975.

Comparing oneself to others in such terms as "Just as I am so are they, just as they are so am I," he should neither kill nor cause others to kill.

8. Buddhism. Sutta Nipata 705

One going to take a pointed stick to pinch a baby bird should first try it on himself to feel how it hurts.

9. African Traditional Religions. Yoruba Proverb (Nigeria)

One who you think should be hit is none else but you. One who you think should be governed is none else but you. One who you think should be tortured is none else but you. One who you think should be enslaved is none else but you. One who you think should be killed is none else but you. A sage is ingenuous and leads his life after comprehending the parity of the killed and the killer. Therefore, neither does he cause violence to others nor does he make others do so.

10. Jainism. Acarangasutra 5.101-2

The Ariyan disciple thus reflects, Here am I, fond of my life, not wanting to die, fond of pleasure and averse from pain. Suppose someone should rob me of my life... it would not be a thing pleasing and delightful to me. If I, in my turn, should rob of his life one fond of his life, not wanting to die, one fond of pleasure and averse from pain, it would not be a thing pleasing or delightful to him. For a state that is not pleasant or delightful to me must also be to him also; and a state that is not pleasing or delightful to me, how could I inflict that upon another?

As a result of such reflection he himself abstains from taking the life of creatures and he encourages others so to abstain, and speaks in praise of so abstaining.

11. Buddhism. Samyutta Nikaya v.353

A certain heathen came to Shammai and said to him, "Make me a proselyte, on condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot." Thereupon he repulsed him with the rod which was in his hand. When he went to Hillel, he said to him, "What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor: that is the whole Torah; all the rest of it is commentary; go and learn."

12. Judaism. Talmud, Shabbat 31a

Sutta Nipata 705: Cf. Dhammapada 129-130, p. 478. Acarangasutra 5.101-2: Cf. Dhammapada 129-130, p. 478. Samyutta Nikaya v.353: The passage gives a similar reflection about abstaining from other types of immoral behavior: theft, adultery, etc. To identify oneself with others is also a corollary to the Mahayana insight that all reality is interdependent and mutually related; cf. Guide to a Bodhisattva's Way of Life 8.112-16, p. 181; Majjhima Nikaya i.415, p. 465.

"Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets."

13. Christianity. Bible, Matthew 22.36-40

Matthew 22.36-40: Cf. Deuteronomy 6.4-9, p. 55; Leviticus 19.18, p. 173; Luke 10.25-37, p. 971; Galatians 6.2, p. 974; Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 5.2.2, p. 972; Sun Myung Moon, 9-30-79, p. 150.

www.unification.net/ws/theme015.htm

Which was widely and long known prior to christianity.

So, what is this 'all inspiring message'?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-pedophile-promoter.html
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau, Android Replicant

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 15:25 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Is this the message? .....

'The Greatest Spiritual Secret of the Century', by Thom Hartmann, pages 161, 162, 163 and 164.

" Joshua raised his left hand. "Two thousand years ago, before toilet paper was invented, people used their left hands to clean themselves. They'd then dip their fingers into a bowl of water to clean them, but their left hands were never really clean and they knew it. You know that?"

"I never thought about it," Paul said, dizzied by the sudden change of topic.

"It's true," Joshua said, putting his hand back on the arm of his chair. "In fact, it's still that way in most of the Third World. Today, this is how about four billion people live, without toilet paper. And in those lands today, as back then in Israel, the most terrible and vicious way you could insult a person would be to touch him with your left hand. Even gesturing with the left hand was banned in most societies. Among the Jewish Essenes, gesturing with the left hand would earn you a week's banishment from the community. And if you wanted to really insult somebody, to totally humiliate him, particularly in public, you would slap him with your left hand. You understand?"

"Yes," Paul said. "Like giving somebody the finger today."

"More like giving them the finger and spitting in their face," Joshua said. "Or throwing urine on them. Remember where that hand was. You'd only do that to a person you knew couldn't retaliate, right?" "Unless you wanted your butt kicked."

"Right. So slapping somebody with your left hand, in ancient Roman society, was both the ultimate insult,and also something that was only done to the most powerless people. The Jews whose land was occupied by the Romans, for example. There was no recourse for them, unless it was to punch that person, which would mean they'd get the death penalty for hitting a Roman citizen. You understand?"

"Yes," Paul said.

"Unless they could get that Roman to hit them with his right hand, which meant that a fight was engaged. Then they'd be justified to fight back. But the Romans didn't hit slaves with their right hands, they insulted them by slapping them with their left hands and then laughed at the humiliated slave who couldn't slap back."

"Got it."

"So," Joshua said, "which cheek would I strike you on if I wanted to humiliate you by slapping your face with my unclean left hand?"

Paul looked at Joshua's left hand, and then visualised it moving through the air, imagining where Joshua's left palm would fall. "You'd hit my right cheek if you swung your left hand."

"The ultimate vicious and humiliating insult, hitting your right cheek with my left hand,"

"Yes."

"And if you then challenged me to hit you with my right hand, that would be a challenge to my authority if I was a slave holder or a powerful person in your society, right?"

"Absolutely. You'd be saying, 'If you have any courage, you'll start a legal fight with me where I can fight back. You'll hit me with your right hand. I dare you'"

"And yet it would not be hitting back, it would be merely exposing the evil of the left-handed slap for what it was."

"I understand," Paul said.

Joshua said, "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That resist not evil with evil: but whosoever shall smite the on thy right cheek, turn and offer him the other also." "

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 15:35 #9

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Seaic wrote:
You've quoted passages from the Bible without context and let them stand alone, inan attempt to deceive. ...

G'day Seaic.

Context?

Do you mean that the bible is a group of mythological tales cobbled together to hide information from the masses by having them believe in the mythological characters in the bible narrative as if they were real and the tales about them are real, all the while not recognising the hidden information?

That context?

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 16:37 #10

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Seaic wrote:
You've quoted passages from the Bible without context and let them stand alone, inan attempt to deceive. ...

G'day Seaic.

Context?

Do you mean that the bible is a group of mythological tales cobbled together to hide information from the masses by having them believe in the mythological characters in the bible narrative as if they were real and the tales about them are real, all the while not recognising the hidden information?

That context?

In the context that each passage is meant to be taken. It's useless to try and dissect things without understanding the context of the quote.

And they're not bad mythological tales are they? They're the building block of the greatest civilisation Earth has ever known :)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 21:31 #11

Seaic wrote:

In the context that each passage is meant to be taken. It's useless to try and dissect things without understanding the context of the quote.

And they're not bad mythological tales are they? They're the building block of the greatest civilisation Earth has ever known :)

I did hear somewhere that the tales caused quite a bit of trouble over the years.
Not sure where I heard that though.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 21:35 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Definitely my favourite:

JOHN 8:44

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 26 May 2014 21:52 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Gnostic Christianity is the only form of Christianity that has ever made any sense to me. .
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 04:57 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Seaic wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Seaic wrote:

G'day Seaic.

Context?

That context?

G'day Seaic.

Do you know who the authors were and the context that they intended when writing them?

Please supply verifiable evidence to your claim that the mythological tales are "the building block of the greatest civilization Earth has ever known.".

So, when the biblical character know of as 'Jesus' states, ...

Luke 19:27
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

... is his message that his enemies be slain?
When the bible doesn't make sense call the passage a "parable" (fictitious religious story), or allegory (symbolic fictional characters and actions), metaphor (word or phrase used to suggest likeness or allegory), or the infamous "out of context" or "you are misinterpreting".

Those who are willing to claim such things to "defend scripture" seem to convey that they KNOW which parts of the bible are literally true and which are not -- but cannot identify a means to make that distinction on other than personal opinion basis.

For instance, can anyone show that the tale of "resurrection" is NOT a parable or other form of fiction? What about "virgin birth", "walking on water", "storms calming on command", etc -- are those "parables" (fiction)?
debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=375133#375133

The above quote is from the Debating Christianity & Religion forum, the poster being Zzyx. Another member that I have met personally is Catalyst, with these credentials ...

"Went into christianity at 15, from then 2 years as a christian counsellor, 6 years at theology college, and then a further 3 1/2 years of post graduate "preaching" prior to my leaving christianity. Since then, further investigation on a more historically realistic level (which found wanting to say the least):making it a total of 31 years studying "the word" from every which way angle possible. What are your creds as to this, fewwillfindit? Please share."

... who clearly presents the context and message from a theologically trained position on the thread I took the Zzyx quote from.

Is this the message of 'Jesus'?

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 05:11 #15

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
who mixed it with theirs

to discern.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

"GOOD and BAD" are paired opposites, and when paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Such dualistic thinking shows an indoctrinated mindset.

On top of that, you still haven't presented what this apparent all inspiring message is supposed to be. Is that because you don't know it yourself?
:wissl:

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 05:13 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Android Replicant wrote:
Seaic wrote:

I did hear somewhere that the tales caused quite a bit of trouble over the years.
Not sure where I heard that though.
If they are tales why does the Jewish Talmud defame him and his mother so badly?

To paraphrase the book that reflects Jewish cultural "DNA", "Jesus is the illegitimate child of a prostitute and a magician (in the derogatory Biblical sense) and now boiling in excrement"

Why would Jewish Rabbis write this close to 2000 years ago and ensure that this message is ingrained in the Jewish psyche to make "good Jews"?

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 05:15 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Buckle Up, People: The Pope’s Brilliant Move

Elizabeth Dias @elizabethjdiasMay 25, 2014

Pope Francis is proving himself to be one of the most powerful leaders in the world.

On Sunday, he arrived in Bethlehem and made an unexpected stop that surprised everyone: en route to mass in Manger Square, he halted the popemobile and caused a chaotic flurry of press, security, and onlookers as he walked over to the wall that separates Israel from the West Bank. Beneath the graffiti scrawled “Bethlehem,” he reached out, placed his hand on the wall, and prayed.

Only a Holy Father like Francis could pull off this kind of stunt. One small gesture, and the Israeli military in the watchtower above and the Palestinian people below were all at his mercy. He rendered all sides powerless by drawing them into his service, the most counterintuitive service of prayer.

To top it all off, during his sermon at mass, Francis made a historic invitation: “In this place where the Prince of Peace was born, I wish to invite you, President Mahmoud Abbas, and President Shimon Peres, to raise together with me an intense prayer to God for the gift of peace. And I offer my house in the Vatican to host you in this encounter of prayer.”

Within an hour, both leaders had accepted his invitation. What were they going to say, no?

The brilliance in this move goes something like this:

“Hey Peres, I’m in Bethlehem, preaching not in Jerusalem but in Palestinian territory, which happens to be where Jesus who founded my church was born, and don’t forget, I’m about to come to Israel to lay a wreath on the founder of Zionism’s grave. Hey Abbas, I’m visiting Palestine first, before I’m visiting Israel, and I just prayed at the wall, so all eyes are on you right now. I’m going to take this opportunity to invite you both, via my sermon, to come pray with me in the Vatican. And because I just made this historic invitation public, you pretty much are going to have to show up. Also, because Peres’ term expires in two months, this needs to happen ASAP. See you soon!!”

Wink, smile, drop the mic.

This is a pope who understands the power of his position, and knows how to wield it with disarming humility. Buckle up, people. We’re only fourteen months in to his papacy. This is already fun.
Source: Time Magazine

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 05:53 #18

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
who mixed it with theirs

to discern.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

"GOOD and BAD" are paired opposites, and when paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Such dualistic thinking shows an indoctrinated mindset.

On top of that, you still haven't presented what this apparent all inspiring message is supposed to be. Is that because you don't know it yourself?
:wissl:

This is what I was going to post but I didn't get around to it.

Thinking in terms of "good and bad" seems to be a dualistic trap to me and that trap is a cycle of eternal punishment and reward for deeds done.

the overwhelming message from Jesus, to me, is that this material existence isn't important. Ashes to Ashes, die to ourselves, hate our father and mother, it all seems to be saying that it is our eternal spiritual aspect that is of importance and it is our goal to realise this.

The Devil is shown to be material temptation and attachment to this material reality and it is our mind that causes this false paradigm.

So,no, I don't think Jesus message is to realise the good in ourselves over the bad, I think the message is to simply realise that there is a more important aspect to ourselves, and that aspect is our spiritual self, In my opinion, if this is grasped fully the evil that we perceive will disappear.
Last Edit: 28 May 2014 05:53 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 09:22 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
@ I AM ALL I AM & Wolfy

You are denying duality in 3D.
You are mixing 3D with the multiverse.
Here you too are subjected to 3D rules.
Of course you can try to escape them by imagination,
but in most cases the bullets won't drop down
by the mere sign of your hand.

This is what the dark side wants you to believe:

We are all one.
Everybody is equal.
There is no good and bad,
no darkness and no light,
no God and no satan.
Duality is an illusion!

And you are falling for the deception,
which means you choose to ignore 3D reality.
And as long as you are doing this, your energies feed the dark side.
I can hear them laughing when I read your comments.

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 May 2014 09:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 28 May 2014 09:31 #20

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ I AM ALL I AM & Wolfy

You are denying duality in 3D.
You are mixing 3D with the multiverse.
Here you too are subjected to 3D rules.
Of course you can try to escape them by imagination,
but in most cases the bullets won't drop down
by the mere sign of your hand.

This is what the dark side wants you to believe:

We are all one.
Everybody is equal.
There is no good and bad,
no darkness and no light,
no God and no satan.
Duality is an illusion!

And you are falling for the deception,
which means you choose to ignore 3D reality.
And as long as you are doing this, your energies feed the dark side.
I can hear them laughing when I read your comments.

:cool:

There is no multiverse.

It is a quantum mind experiment with no validity.

Of course there is duality, we live it every day but it is not THE reality, only part of it and to give it ultimate validity keeps the mind occupied and trapped, is not the deception one that we are all separate, is this not where all the misery comes from, this false belief?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare