Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'?

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 05 Nov 2014 21:49 #61

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 335
  • Likes received: 262
Mario wrote:
Good to see you still around :thumbup: :thumbup: .................. It is not for nothing called truth-zone ........

There are many different truths here; so you got to pick the right zone you like & are interested in!

Yes most do take things out of context; because of ego, ignorance & self serving agenda reasons!
That's the only fight we all really facing which is our own ego & ignorance.
Once overcome the new life begins for the individual!
Those which searching within Wars, ex-leaders, present war mongering leaders pushing for Wars & physical fighting will never get to know themselves or the truth of themselves & others!

Yes, this is my view also. :)

The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of the Father the true God
Eph 6:10-17 (NIV) ...Be strong in the Lord ▼life▲ and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God▼truth▲ so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, the "Half Makers" which are the "liars", against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God▼truth▲, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of the Father the true God.
Mario wrote:

My personal understanding of these texts >>>

Sword = S -Word

S = Spirit

Word = Words of truth

S-Word = Spiritual Words


The double edge Sword:

One edge = Spirit

Second edge = Words of truth!

The interpretation of the texts by the Retards & big mouths on Earth >>
(Also called Reptilian mindsets)
As some are saying "My Mouth is My Sword" & act!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
▼▼What they not understanding is this!▼▼

@ oiram @

The problem with identifying English letter to a text which has been translated from Aramaic to Konig greek then to Latin and from there to the many languages with the world is - anyone can come up with their own interpretation - does it fit the context - No. because first of all - the word SWORD is not the same in Aramaic, let alone Konig Greek.

Sorry, but your contextual breakdown of the word sword doesn't fly with me for that reason.

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 05 Nov 2014 22:02 #62

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4861
  • Likes received: 1818
Same reason I laugh when folks conflate Son with Sun... ;)
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, irongate

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 05 Nov 2014 22:16 #63

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
irongate wrote:
The problem with identifying English letter to a text which has been translated from Aramaic to Konig greek then to Latin and from there to the many languages with the world is - anyone can come up with their own interpretation - does it fit the context - No. because first of all - the word SWORD is not the same in Aramaic, let alone Konig Greek.

Sorry, but your contextual breakdown of the word sword doesn't fly with me for that reason.
IG
That's where the difference is between Spiritual thinking & physical thinking about it.

To me all scriptures are based on Spiritual talks & thinking ways.
Many ways guides you up to the mount high grounds; but there are many different ways to get to the top which is the same target always.

That's why the physical 3D material world view will not ever get its proper meaning which was created by 4D thinkers.
Like for example the words flesh, water, blood, flood, Lord, Jesus, Cross, Christ or "O Israel" are not related to the physical Worldly meaning of the word if these words had there origin coming out of scriptural talks .

You can look at a Word from a 3D point of view.
Or you can see a Word in a 4D representation. I say 4D because this process is not within the physical arena & can not be seen in the 3D arena!


Words can be taken out of the 3D into the 4D heavenly World(realm). But you can not take the 4D into the 3D arena because its not of the 3D world view >>> it needs a minimum of another second tuned in 4D frequency mindset to understand the original presented 4D reality meaning!

Like the Soul 3D is not the Spirit 4D!
The Spirit 4D understands & can recognize another 4D Spirit & it can see all the Souls 3D activities ......... but the Soul 3D can not get to the 4D Spirit connection without a communicator in-between which is the evaluating inner mindset 3D <--Mind processor--> 4D!
10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?

11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is [...]

In Image form >>>>
But that's where everyone is on his own to work this mystery out.

Spiritual things are not fixed but the end result should points to one target outcome! Same with wisdom talks ....... many ways to express or implement things; but the target is always aiming at the good positive outcome for all true Spirit/Mind connected Wisdom activities!

Because the Mind invisible (third eye) is the key component required to get to the Spirit; this is the exact reason why your evil leaders & rulers do not like for you to do your own thinking or to have your own personal visions of things; because this would in the end show you & reveal who these leaders really are & what they are doing through manipulation & brainwashing keeping you away from your own Spirit connection which is the true YOU in reality!

Just having knowledge without Wisdom(Spirit) is the walking death & worthless in human terms.
But you need some knowledge before Wisdom can materialize; but this knowledge has to pass through the mind communicator to the Spirit inner quality control system first before it turns out true Wisdom abilities!

Knowledge without Spiritual quality control is lying, ego, ignorance, death, murder & War...... as the reality is proving it to all!
Being smart is not Wisdom & true Wisdom is not being smart!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2014 23:21 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 06 Nov 2014 00:55 #64

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 335
  • Likes received: 262
@ mario - sorry bud, but even spirituality has to be contextualised - and not bulshitted

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 06 Nov 2014 01:52 #65

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
irongate wrote:
@ mario - sorry bud, but even spirituality has to be contextualised - and not bulshitted
IG
Ok I get the picture!

You on your own ........ dud :cool2:

Have a happy following ....
:wrshpl:      الحمد لله رب العالمين      :wrshpr: Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil 'alamin

Remember five times a day ..............

Abdullah bin Amar (RA) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sections but my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire except one." The companions asked, 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "They are those who will be like me and my companions."

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014 02:07 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 06 Nov 2014 01:57 #66

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 335
  • Likes received: 262
For Muslims, yes :)

I didn't tell you what faith I follow, or even if I profess to follow one...

Assume much? please don't - or you make an ASS out of U and ME (ASSUME) get it ??? <- that's how you play a word - your SWORD example was really lame.

For the record Mario - I don't require a following... not here to win fans or groupies - sorry to disappoint your egotistical cravings for recognition also,

best

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2014 02:00 by irongate.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 07 Nov 2014 00:15 #67

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
irongate wrote:
For Muslims, yes :)
I didn't tell you what faith I follow, or even if I profess to follow one...
Assume much?
Yes you did tell;
it was your own wording, reaction and verbal answering style which given a typical marker away; after only three postings. :cool2:

Not assuming anything :nono: ......... Lets say I know; as you do too!

Just leave it like this .............

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2014 00:33 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 07 Nov 2014 00:57 #68

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 335
  • Likes received: 262
if you say so mr mind reader - I can very easily copy pasta my first three posts here and prove you wrong, but something tells me your mind is fundamentally inflexible, and so I won't bother humouring your intent :D

Good day to you.

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2014 00:58 by irongate.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 19 Oct 2016 10:51 #69

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2315
  • Likes received: 722
So, after almost 2 years to come up with the message of 'Jesus', there isn't a self-proclaimed christian that can present the supposed message of someone they claim to follow.

Fuck doesn't that speak VOLUMES!!! :ponda:

There are a few posts raising "context". :roll:

Here's someing contextual for those seeking it ...

The Greatest Spiritual Secret of the Century', by Thom Hartmann, pages 161, 162, 163 and 164.

" Joshua raised his left hand. "Two thousand years ago, before toilet paper was invented, people used their left hands to clean themselves. They'd then dip their fingers into a bowl of water to clean them, but their left hands were never really clean and they knew it. You know that?"

"I never thought about it," Paul said, dizzied by the sudden change of topic.

"It's true," Joshua said, putting his hand back on the arm of his chair. "In fact, it's still that way in most of the Third World. Today, this is how about four billion people live, without toilet paper. And in those lands today, as back then in Israel, the most terrible and vicious way you could insult a person would be to touch him with your left hand. Even gesturing with the left hand was banned in most societies. Among the Jewish Essenes, gesturing with the left hand would earn you a week's banishment from the community. And if you wanted to really insult somebody, to totally humiliate him, particularly in public, you would slap him with your left hand. You understand?"

"Yes," Paul said. "Like giving somebody the finger today."

"More like giving them the finger and spitting in their face," Joshua said. "Or throwing urine on them. Remember where that hand was. You'd only do that to a person you knew couldn't retaliate, right?"
"Unless you wanted your butt kicked."

"Right. So slapping somebody with your left hand, in ancient Roman society, was both the ultimate insult,and also something that was only done to the most powerless people. The Jews whose land was occupied by the Romans, for example. There was no recourse for them, unless it was to punch that person, which would mean they'd get the death penalty for hitting a Roman citizen. You understand?"

"Yes," Paul said.

"Unless they could get that Roman to hit them with his right hand, which meant that a fight was engaged. Then they'd be justified to fight back. But the Romans didn't hit slaves with their right hands, they insulted them by slapping them with their left hands and then laughed at the humiliated slave who couldn't slap back."

"Got it."

"So," Joshua said, "which cheek would I strike you on if I wanted to humiliate you by slapping your face with my unclean left hand?"

Paul looked at Joshua's left hand, and then visualised it moving through the air, imagining where Joshua's left palm would fall. "You'd hit my right cheek if you swung your left hand."

"The ultimate vicious and humiliating insult, hitting your right cheek with my left hand,"

"Yes."

"And if you then challenged me to hit you with my right hand, that would be a challenge to my authority if I was a slave holder or a powerful person in your society, right?"

"Absolutely. You'd be saying, 'If you have any courage, you'll start a legal fight with me where I can fight back. You'll hit me with your right hand. I dare you'"

"And yet it would not be hitting back, it would be merely exposing the evil of the left-handed slap for what it was."

"I understand," Paul said.

Joshua said, "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That resist not evil with evil: but whosoever shall smite the on thy right cheek, turn and offer him the other also." "
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-pedophile-promoter.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 11 Jan 2017 00:27 #70

You want to know ''jesus christ'' then the 3 wise men may be able to help you ,but they are not men but part of your own brain

pineal
hypothalamus
pituitary

:yup:
Insurgent's in a matrix
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 11 Jan 2017 00:31 #71

So whos GOD-

Generator,Operator,Destroyer
Insurgent's in a matrix
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2017 21:16 by backfromthebrink. Reason: jesus christ ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 18 Jan 2017 12:17 #72

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2315
  • Likes received: 722
backfromthebrink wrote:
So whos GOD-

Generator,Operator,Destroyer

G'day back from the brink.

Instead of 'who', how about 'what' ...

Gift Of Divinity. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-pedophile-promoter.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 18 Jan 2017 16:31 #73

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Jesus' message was simple: LOVE.
Many Christians sum to think that means love white people.
They are wrong.
LOVE is universal.
Hatred was not part of the plan.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 18 Jan 2017 16:55 #74

Im good with -who :)
Because that which comes from ''something'' ,is embodied in to a living sentient being :)
Insurgent's in a matrix
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2017 16:56 by backfromthebrink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 18 Jan 2017 17:05 #75

Thats how divinity expresses its Self
Insurgent's in a matrix
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 19 Jan 2017 01:40 #76

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2315
  • Likes received: 722
bd wrote:
Jesus' message was simple: LOVE.
Many Christians sum to think that means love white people.
They are wrong.
LOVE is universal.
Hatred was not part of the plan.

G'day bd.

Matthew 10:34-37 (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

The above quote doesn't sound loving at all.

There are others about slaves obeying their masters and paying Cesear his due. Those don't sound loving either.

Do you think the above quote is a message of love?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-pedophile-promoter.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Gaia, Herakleitos

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 19 Jan 2017 13:22 #77

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2180
The whole bible is full of contradictions - Jesus was not purely a love peddler as you have pointed out

Luke Chapter 12 verses 51-53

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 19 Jan 2017 13:46 #78

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2315
  • Likes received: 722
Voltaire wrote:
The whole bible is full of contradictions - Jesus was not purely a love peddler as you have pointed out

Luke Chapter 12 verses 51-53

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

G'day Voltaire.

Indeed. :thumbup:

Yet apparently, from the claims of christian followers, it is "cherry picking" and "out of context". :roll:

Here is an awesome presentation of biblical contradictions ...



:joint:

The resurrection myth is also very telling ... four different accounts that contradict each others account. Says it all really.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-pedophile-promoter.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 19 Jan 2017 14:05 #79

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2180
Charles Giuliani, a host von Renegade Broadcasting, is a former believer and theology student who saw through the contradictions in the Bible (both old and new testaments). He has just finished the first draft on the subject - some 400 plus pages - but still has to edit it. He uses rather "colourful" language on his shows so if you are offended by the f word - avoid.


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2017 14:05 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'? 19 Jan 2017 16:44 #80

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Voltaire wrote:
The whole bible is full of contradictions - Jesus was not purely a love peddler as you have pointed out

Luke Chapter 12 verses 51-53

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

I reckon that simply calls it how it was back in the day.
Some Jewish lass comes home from school and tells her Dad the rabbi..
" Dad I just joined the new Jesus church it is feckin' A."
Would her old Dad be pleased with her?
I doubt it.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.