Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which Bible ?

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 06:43 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day.

How do you know which bible is the 'True Bible' TM?

List of English Bible Translations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations

What distinguishes it from all other versions?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 09:13 #2

• thoreau
indeed - the king james bible was rewritten to emphasise things that validated the church of england beliefs - for a start.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 12:06 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
thoreau wrote:
indeed - the king james bible was rewritten to emphasise things that validated the church of england beliefs - for a start.

G'day Thoreau.

Then there are the alterations/changes/interpolations, etc ...

Between the 4th and 12th centuries, seven or more correctors worked on this codex, making it one of the most corrected manuscripts in existence. [58] Tischendorf during his investigation in Petersburg enumerated 14,800 corrections only in the portion which was held in Petersburg (2/3 of the codex). [59] According to David C. Parker the full codex has about 23,000 corrections. [60] In addition to these corrections some letters were marked by dots as doubtful (e.g. ). Corrections represent the Byzantine text-type, just like corrections in codices: Bodmer II, Regius (L), Ephraemi (C), and Sangallensis (Δ). They were discovered by E. A. Button. [61]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Sinaiticus

... from the Codex Sinaiticus, the oldest know bible there is a copy of.

So how can anyone determine which is the 'True Bible' TM ?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 12:07 by I AM ALL I AM.

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 12:09 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Which bible?
No english translation for me please.

From KJV to modern, its all crap. Same shit with Talmud, crap in english, except recent (finished?) Steinsaltz.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 12:47 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Oracle wrote:
Which bible?

From KJV to modern, its all crap. Same shit with Talmud, crap in english, except recent (finished?) Steinsaltz.

G'day Oracle.

How do you tell which is the 'True Bible'?

What distinguishes it from all of the other versions of the bible?

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 12:49 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
What are the Church of England's beliefs exactly Thoreau?

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 12:55 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oracle wrote:
Which bible?

The KJV was written in post-Reformation England by Protestants with lots of subtle changes in there to enforce the Jewish led Reformation through marranos like John Calvin and others.

The Reformation was classic Jewish hegelian dialectic to create 2 opposing sides and to hide the true enemy.

The KJV just helped the schism by enabling Protestants to contend Catholics (and Lutherans ) pray to Satan .... as the KJV was the first English translation that interchanged the use of lucifer and satan ... when they are completely different.
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 13:26 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 13:00 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day.

It's not this one

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 13:11 #9

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
thoreau wrote:

the story of the King James Version is also a political story, about a monarch determined to assert his authority by setting his seal on every Bible in the land. There had been English translations of the Bible before the King James Version, produced by the likes of William Tyndale, who was condemned by Thomas More for "discharging a filthy foam of blasphemies out of his beastly brutish mouth", and who eventually burned at the stake for his efforts. The King James Version, however, was a state project, which celebrated the King as its God-like "principal mover and author".

www.theguardian.com/books/2010/oct/17/bible-king-james-version-gordon-campbell-review
The King James Bible, published in 1611, was England's authorized version of the Bible translated from the original Hebrew and Greek languages into English at the request of King James I of England. At the time, other English Bibles existed, but King James did not like the most popular translation, the Geneva Bible, because he felt that some of the marginal notes encouraged disobedience to kings

www.allabouttruth.org/king-james-bible.htm
The British monarch has the constitutional title of Supreme Governor of the Church of England. The canon law of the Church of England states, "We acknowledge that the Queen’s most excellent Majesty, acting according to the laws of the realm, is the highest power under God in this kingdom, and has supreme authority over all persons in all causes, as well ecclesiastical as civil."[46] In practice this power is often exercised through Parliament and the Prime Minister.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_England#Doctrine_and_practice
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 13:16 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Isn't it odd that the British Monarch is the patron of the Church of England who's forebears built the Empire with Jewish money and slavery and who has their sons circumcised by the Mohel of London?
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 13:24 by Orangeaid.

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 23:21 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day.

It's not this one

G'day Orangeaid.

It is obvious from your post that you haven't stated which bible it is. :ponda:

Is that because you don't know? :dunno:

If you don're know, how can you make any claims about the veracity of the information in a book you don't know?

If you know, why not tell everyone reading along so that they can also know?

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 23:37 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
A better question is which one do you think it is? It is your thread. You must have some idea. :)

Which Bible ? 30 May 2014 23:39 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
thoreau wrote:

the story of the King James Version is also a political story, about a monarch determined to assert his authority by setting his seal on every Bible in the land. There had been English translations of the Bible before the King James Version, produced by the likes of William Tyndale, who was condemned by Thomas More for "discharging a filthy foam of blasphemies out of his beastly brutish mouth", and who eventually burned at the stake for his efforts. The King James Version, however, was a state project, which celebrated the King as its God-like "principal mover and author".

www.theguardian.com/books/2010/oct/17/bible-king-james-version-gordon-campbell-review
The King James Bible, published in 1611, was England's authorized version of the Bible translated from the original Hebrew and Greek languages into English at the request of King James I of England. At the time, other English Bibles existed, but King James did not like the most popular translation, the Geneva Bible, because he felt that some of the marginal notes encouraged disobedience to kings

www.allabouttruth.org/king-james-bible.htm
The British monarch has the constitutional title of Supreme Governor of the Church of England. The canon law of the Church of England states, "We acknowledge that the Queen’s most excellent Majesty, acting according to the laws of the realm, is the highest power under God in this kingdom, and has supreme authority over all persons in all causes, as well ecclesiastical as civil."[46] In practice this power is often exercised through Parliament and the Prime Minister.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_England#Doctrine_and_practice
That tells me absolutely nothing Thoreau. All that does is adulate the British Monarch as divine ruler. We know they were in bed with Jewish usurists to get to where they were in any case, with empire building. We know that the Protestant Reformation was a Jewish instigated event to try and destroy the Christian faith. It failed.

What are the beliefs of the Church of England?

How do they differ from other Protestant churches? How do they differ or are similar to Catholicism?
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 23:42 by Orangeaid.

Which Bible ? 31 May 2014 02:33 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
A better question is which one do you think it is? It is your thread. You must have some idea. :)

G'day Orangeaid.

That is an interesting claim, "better". How do you suppose that you could support such a claim?

Or is the question meant as a distraction away from your inability to answer a simple question from the OP? :ponda:

Which Bible ? 02 Jun 2014 22:42 #15

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Well, it appears that none of the christian members are able to answer the question. :ponda:

Interesting, especially as that is where the 'knowledge' of 'God'/'Jesus' comes from. Surely if you are claiming to KNOW things about 'God'/'Jesus', then you would KNOW which bible is the 'True Bible'.

So, if you do not know which bible, how can you make any claims?

After all, if you do not know the 'True Bible', how could you know if your claims about the 'information' in it is true?

You wouldn't KNOW if they are or not because you do not KNOW which is the 'True Bible'.

Yet look at all of the claims made about 'God'/'Jesus' by christian members that are unable to answer the question in the OP. :ponda:

Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 22:44 by I AM ALL I AM.

Which Bible ? 05 Jun 2014 22:55 #16

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
I doubt there is a "true" Bible as it was written in Constantinople (I think?) hundreds of years after the events it describes took place. It was written by priest's who wanted power over people.

This is a rather good version but it's not accepted by the conventional church... reluctant-messenger.com/aquarian_gospel.htm

Which Bible ? 07 Jun 2014 06:01 #17

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
TheCatsMeow wrote:
I doubt there is a "true" Bible as it was written in Constantinople (I think?) hundreds of years after the events it describes took place. It was written by priest's who wanted power over people.

This is a rather good version but it's not accepted by the conventional church... reluctant-messenger.com/aquarian_gospel.htm

G'day TheCatsMeow.

The 'First Council of Nicaea' was convened in 325AD by Constantine. He apparently ordered Eusebius of Caesarea to cobble the writings of those attending into one volume.

Hardly the 'Word of God' huh. ;)