Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 09:36 #41

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Why do you restrict the premise of your op to Christians?

Surely it is true of any religion.

What is your agenda?

G'day Wolfy.

Yes, it would more than likely true of all religions. I do not have the details of all other religions though. Personally, I prefer discussing things that I have knowledge about instead of making it up as I go along.

An agenda, :ponda: , truth. :thumbup:

You know what I personally find funny of an observation?

Its usually anglo-saxon "libtards" ( I think they are called like that), who spend an awful lot of time thinking about their primary hate subject, Christians. They usualy are also very judeophile, like good cultural marxists are supposed to be.
These people usually claim to be all but marxists.

Just an observation of some from european pov backward red bible bashers, who hold dear the manifesto, <insert minorty> rights etc like religious fanatics.

PS: Your writing style reminds me of "the moral man" from Icke forums, or "flick flack".

G'day Oracle.

You personally find it funny to label others and pretend to be superior to them because you are the one who labeled them. Okay, noted. Thank you for sharing that insight into your personality. :thumbup:

It appears that you are also using the 'victim', 'poor me', drama, much as the claim of 'anti-Semite' is used ... "You hate Jews." = "You hate Christians/christianity/'God'/'Jesus'". Perhaps you have a hatred of Jews because of the similarities within your own personality that you hate. After all, it is easy to project onto others your self-hate than to face it yourself huh. :thumbup:

Huh? Are you Doc Freud?
What a typical jewish answer and headache making babble.
We both know what you try to achieve so clumsily. :facepalm:

Its jews who wreck your nations, jews man. From Goldmann & sachs, Györgi Schwartz(Soros), Mrs Kaganovich Nudelmann etc... jews drive you constantly to war and plunder the middle class, which in turn mobilizes the working people. Old devide and conquer. Its jews who exploit the anglo-saxons to be their mercenaries for dirty work, they axtract insane amount of money for armamanet.
Its jews who run the despicable lying hypocrite media, its jews who run the fiat money scam, its jews who loot Europe via Goldmann & Sachs, its jews behind homo and multi cult, its jews who hate European cultures they never had any effort to build.
Its jews who threaten to attack European capitals with missiles, its jews who aggressively work towards Eretz Israel, its jews who threaten to attack Iran based on the Book of Esther(religious lunacy), its jews who aim for world domination based on Torah verses.
Great factually correct answer Oracle.

The Jewish Bokshevik progressive / liberal peace love and tolerance towards Christians is epitomised by no one better than Kaganovich, the greatest mass murderer in recorded history.

Last Edit: 31 May 2014 09:37 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 09:58 #42

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951


The Jewish Bolshevik regime had begun murdering their way through ethnic Europeans Christians as early as the 1920’s. Initially these crimes were concealed behind the Jewish Bolshevik construct of the ‘Soviet Union’ but with a Jewish victory in 1945 a new paradigm was concocted with the German Nation as the scapegoat. The source of the Big Lie can be traced back to the Jewish architect of ethnic European Genocide Vladimir Lenin who pronounced that “a lie told often enough becomes the truth”. While the Jewish Bolshevik genocide of ethnic Europeans is concealed, for the 70 years since WWII ethnic Europe has been saturated with propaganda regarding a Jewish ‘Holocaust’.

Ethnic European peoples are particularly susceptible to Jewish propaganda with their nations so insular as opposed to the international nature of the Jewish tribe. Ethnic Europeans of the German Nation are not united with ethnic Europeans of the Russian Nation consequently international information becomes limited to that which the Jewish tribe allows to filter through their network. A specific example of networking between Jewish cells occurred during WWI. Jewish Zionist Leo Motzkin presided over the Copenhagen office of the Zionist organization and operated as liaison between Zionist organizations in all other European nations. Trust is also a significant issue. The ethnic European of a number of nations appears capable of trusting implicitly that their own racial brethren are perpetrating horrendous atrocities. Yet will self-censor the crimes and atrocities that another race has perpetrated against their own. Trust between fraternal nations is at its lowest ebb during territorial instability when pseudo-patriotism encourages ethnic Europeans to paint their racial brethren as a nation of beasts. Jewish propaganda operates at a premium during war when there is most unrest. It feeds and maintains ethnic division an example of which is ‘Holocaust’ propaganda that primarily demonises the German nation and in a wider context paralyses ethnic Europe with false guilt allowing Jewish interests priority throughout ethnic European territory.

Last Edit: 31 May 2014 10:18 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 10:18 #43

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Why do you restrict the premise of your op to Christians?

Surely it is true of any religion.

What is your agenda?

G'day Wolfy.

Yes, it would more than likely true of all religions. I do not have the details of all other religions though. Personally, I prefer discussing things that I have knowledge about instead of making it up as I go along.

An agenda, :ponda: , truth. :thumbup:

You know what I personally find funny of an observation?

Its usually anglo-saxon "libtards" ( I think they are called like that), who spend an awful lot of time thinking about their primary hate subject, Christians. They usualy are also very judeophile, like good cultural marxists are supposed to be.
These people usually claim to be all but marxists.

Just an observation of some from european pov backward red bible bashers, who hold dear the manifesto, <insert minorty> rights etc like religious fanatics.

PS: Your writing style reminds me of "the moral man" from Icke forums, or "flick flack".

G'day Oracle.

You personally find it funny to label others and pretend to be superior to them because you are the one who labeled them. Okay, noted. Thank you for sharing that insight into your personality. :thumbup:

It appears that you are also using the 'victim', 'poor me', drama, much as the claim of 'anti-Semite' is used ... "You hate Jews." = "You hate Christians/christianity/'God'/'Jesus'". Perhaps you have a hatred of Jews because of the similarities within your own personality that you hate. After all, it is easy to project onto others your self-hate than to face it yourself huh. :thumbup:

Huh? Are you Doc Freud?
What a typical jewish answer and headache making babble.
We both know what you try to achieve so clumsily. :facepalm:

Its jews who wreck your nations, jews man. From Goldmann & sachs, Györgi Schwartz(Soros), Mrs Kaganovich Nudelmann etc... jews drive you constantly to war and plunder the middle class, which in turn mobilizes the working people. Old devide and conquer. Its jews who exploit the anglo-saxons to be their mercenaries for dirty work, they axtract insane amount of money for armamanet.
Its jews who run the despicable lying hypocrite media, its jews who run the fiat money scam, its jews who loot Europe via Goldmann & Sachs, its jews behind homo and multi cult, its jews who hate European cultures they never had any effort to build.
Its jews who threaten to attack European capitals with missiles, its jews who aggressively work towards Eretz Israel, its jews who threaten to attack Iran based on the Book of Esther(religious lunacy), its jews who aim for world domination based on Torah verses.

G'day Oracle.

Thank you for proving my point, I appreciate it. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 10:27 #44

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
What point? Do you ever make any points?

But back on Jewish barbarism towards ethnic European Christians ...

trutube.tv/video/19256/165-Million-Europeans-murdered-in-all-3-Holodomors

Jewish Bolsheviks that instigated a horrific cycle of crucifixions, scalpings and other bestial tortures against ethnic Europeans in which eyes were poked out, tongues cut off, and victims buried alive. Indeed letters home from German soldiers attest to Jewish Bolshevik brutality-

NCO K. Suffner, Military Post Number 08 070 to his work mates

"…The Bolshevists and Jews bestially murdered 12,000 Germans and Ukrainians. I saw pregnant women hanging by their feet in the GPU’s prison. They had slit the noses, ears, eyes, fingers, hands and arms and legs of other women. Some even had their hearts cut out. 300 orphans between the ages of 2 and 17 had been nailed to the wall and butchered. After they were done with the torture, they threw the people, most of whom were still alive, into a 3 meter deep pile in the basement, doused them with gasoline, and lit them on fire. It was terrible! We could not believe that shave suffered if Bolshevism had reached us. The complainers and know-it-alls that we still have in the Reich should see this. Then they would know what pure Bolshevism looks like. They would fall to their knees and thank the Führer for saving Germany from such things. I and many other German soldiers have seen this. We all thank the Führer that he let us see the Bolshevist “paradise.” We swear to extirpate this plague root and branch."

Soldier Fred Fallnbigl to his Parents in Salzburg, 17.7.41

"…a bit more from the Soviet Paradise. I’ll especially tell you about things that happened in Lemberg-Tarnopol and Tromborla. Tromborla is due south of Tarnopol. I saw the prisons in Lemberg, and saw things that struck me deeply. There were men with their ears and noses cut off, etc. They had nailed children alive by their hands and feet to the wall, butchering them. The blood was ankle deep. It didn’t make any difference if they were alive or dead. They doused the piles of bodies with gasoline and set them on fire…I always think how fortunate we are that this scourge of humanity never made it to our country. I don’t think that even years of preparation would make Germans capable of such atrocities."



Given the evidence of long-term murderous Jewish Bolshevik atrocities against ethnic Europeans and the failing construct that is the ‘Holocaust’, Jewish claims of horrific brutality by white Russia begins to sound decidedly hollow. Even more so when one discovers that Alexander II set into motion a Jewish emancipation in Russia. He made education fully open to Jews, Jews could sit on the juries of Russian courts and efforts to change the economic profile of Jews were relaxed. However, while the Jews in Russia took advantage beginning to swamp higher education establishments they stubbornly persisted in the unproductive trades, continued in their antipathy to Russian culture, and refused to make any meaningful contribution to Russian society. In Odessa, there were reports that in school after school, Jews were “driving Christians from the school benches,” and “filling up the schools.” Jewish propaganda proposed that when the riots began, the government was “not altogether sorry to let the excitement of the people vent itself on the Jews.” However, John Doyle Klier, in his 2005 work, Russians, Jews, and the Pogroms of 1881–2, stated that “contemporary research has dispelled the myth that Russian officials were responsible for instigating, permitting, or approving the pogroms.” It was largely Klier’s work in the late 1980s which began to truly shed light on the origins of Russian-Jewish relations prior to 1914. Jews overwhelmingly “served in a variety of middleman roles.” In many cities, “the Jewish mercantile element was numerically superior to the [White Russian] Christian,” and there was a gradual move towards the reacquisition of the liquor trade. According to Klier, by 1830 Jews in Belarus were found to be “totally dominating trade”, which closely reflects the Jewish fuel monopolies of Wittgenstein and Rothschild occurring in Central Europe during the same period, and are to coincidental not to be a coordinated requisition of ethnic European wealth. A large number of wealthy Jews were also found to have funded some of the rebels in the nationalist revolt of Poles in 1863 casting fresh doubts on Jewish loyalty to Russia. Breaking out at a moment when general quiet prevailed in Europe, there was a public outcry in support of the Poles. Again this provides the necessary conditions for the transmission of Jewish propaganda as periods of inter-ethnic strife are highly conducive for demonization of a nation to the outside world. It also mirrors the Jewish financing of ‘revolution’ in Europe throughout history.

trutube.tv/video/17088/The-Jewish-Bolshevik-bestial-tortures


holodomorinfo.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, Seaic

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 10:45 #45

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
The Donmeh Jews in control of Turkey actually just preceded the Jewish Bolsheviks, but showed the same Liberal / Progressive Peace Love and Tolerance to Armenia's Christians in 1915.







Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 11:05 #46

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:

Why are you unwilling to discuss/debate without the logical fallacies and personal attacks?

What are you afraid of?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 11:07 #47

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3239
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:

Why are you unwilling to discuss/debate without the logical fallacies and personal attacks?

What are you afraid of?

What is it, you are afraud of by starting on little forums the broke record?

Funny, how you try to be a hobbyist doc Freud, who was btw a pervert, a paedophile, alomg with his buddy Reich.

Your bait threat will go nowhere, since the title is already revealing and biased, you new age babbler.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 11:11 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 11:18 #48

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:
Ad hominem. Hardly. You best say something non-libtard to the hasbara fraternity if you want one of those. You're just an overly sensitive New Ager into eastern mysticism who likes to thinks he's an atheist but knows bugger all about religion.

You do know God = Allah too, don't you?

They aren't different ones. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 15:16 #49

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
May I ask why your attack on religion seems to only focus on Christianity I Am? I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, peacenik

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 18:29 #50

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
I've always viewed the so called new world order as an anti Christian/Islam entity, otherwise why would they both be under relentless attack I Am, answer me that? I'm not religious by any stretch of the imagination by the way, at least not in the dogmatic sense. There's nothing wrong with the more virtuous side of religion though. I couldn't care for all the Dogma, mythology and superstition that often comes hand in glove with religion. I also don't take the Bible as the definitive word of God, whoever or whatever he/she may be? The Scofield Bible crap, Christian Zionists, the 'great rapture', or whatever else, is all bollox to me. Rapture doctrine essentially makes religion a death cult, which by the way is also a recent thing. The moral code of religion i.e don't kill, don't steal, live in honour and cleanlinesses etc etc, are all sound principals though aren't they? I take the Gnostic approach to Christianity as opposed to all the nonsense that passes for Christianity today.

Gnostic means to gain knowledge, questioning, to seek the truth and not take dogmatic beliefs as the word of God. I don't put blind faith in anything, and believe doctrine and the nature of our reality should always be questioned. Neither do I believe in a personal savior so to speak, I think we must save ourselves and not rely on divine intervention. Though at the same time I believe in a divine creator, I just don't know exactly what it is, who does? Christianity for me (or any religion) should not be defined by doctrine alone, I take a much more refreshing, open minded, and healthy approach, and think for myself. I don't mind having a laugh and a joke at the expense of nut job Christian Zionist's who believe in the rapture either. I think some of them literally do believe they will be ruptured out of their clothes on judgement day.. good luck to them I say. But they may have a long wait.. :chuckle:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 18:36 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 19:50 #51

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
I really admire your patience and willingness to discuss a topic like this in all decency, Zorro,

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit

which to me is a blatant provocation and impertinence - without a questionmark behind it.

Up to now nobody here started a thread like

Unsupported Claims - A Muslim Habit

or

Unsupported Claims - A Jewish Habit

and so on.

On DIF surely nobody would be appalled or even surprised, because agents provocateurs earn their daily bread in legions there, but here this is like a fish out of water and conspicious like dogs poo on china. ALL OVER THIS PLACE!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 20:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 31 May 2014 20:30 #52

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Thank you phiz, that's very kind of you to say so. :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 20:31 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 05:35 #53

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:

Why are you unwilling to discuss/debate without the logical fallacies and personal attacks?

What are you afraid of?

What is it, you are afraud of by starting on little forums the broke record?

Funny, how you try to be a hobbyist doc Freud, who was btw a pervert, a paedophile, alomg with his buddy Reich.

Your bait threat will go nowhere, since the title is already revealing and biased, you new age babbler.

G'day Oracle.

Ad hominem, straw man, ad hominem ... not much content in that post eh. ;)

Do you actually think that you can create Who I Am by labeling me?

Is that how you think that reality works?

Your labels have nothing to do with me and everything to do with you, for they are your self expression.

I Am before your labeling, I Am after your labeling. I Am Free from being changed by your labeling.

So what does your labeling do?

It changes YOU !!!

Enjoy the journey. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 08:44 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: missing a letter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 05:38 #54

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Orangeaid wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:
Ad hominem. Hardly. You best say something non-libtard to the hasbara fraternity if you want one of those. You're just an overly sensitive New Ager into eastern mysticism who likes to thinks he's an atheist but knows bugger all about religion.

You do know God = Allah too, don't you?

They aren't different ones. :)

G'day Orangeaid.

Ad hominem and straw man argument. I see you are branching out int the use of logical fallacies.

Why are you unwilling to discuss/debate without the logical fallacies and personal attacks?

What are you afraid of?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 05:58 #55

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
May I ask why your attack on religion seems to only focus on Christianity I Am? I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud.

G'day Zorro.

Yes, you "May" ask.

Because you "don't see" something, it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Why do you see my posts as an "attack"?

Are they lies or truth?

Why are the christian members of the forum so disparaging to anyone pointing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, fabrications, etc, with christianity?

Why are the christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion/free speech?

Aren't these the same tactics that they accuse others of?

What are they afraid of?

The truth?

Finding out that they have been indoctrinated with false beliefs about reality that inhibit their personal growth and enjoyment of life?

That they are responsible for their own thoughts, actions, words, their self expression, and no one is going to save them from experiencing what they are creating with their self expression?

Interestingly, those who claim moral superiority are the individuals making personal attacks. Is there a reason why you do not question them about it Zorro?

:dunno:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 06:01 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 06:17 #56

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I've always viewed the so called new world order as an anti Christian/Islam entity, otherwise why would they both be under relentless attack I Am, answer me that? ...

G'day Zorro.

You make a demand of me to answer a question that requires some defining of the words/terms that you have used. To actually answer your question would require your definition of ...

1. What/who is "the so called new world order"?
2. What is "anti Christian/Islam?
3. What is a "relentless attack"?

... also, please provide some verifiable evidence to support the claim that they are under "relentless attack".

Now, when you state, "I've always viewed ...", and previously, "I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud", then I start to question how you could have "viewed" something clearly when you didn't see clearly about me. :ponda:

Maybe our further interaction will clarify that, thank you for your response. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 06:23 #57

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I really admire your patience and willingness to discuss a topic like this in all decency, Zorro,

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

And yet you are unwilling to do so yourself. :ponda: :wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 08:46 #58

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:
Ad hominem. Hardly. You best say something non-libtard to the hasbara fraternity if you want one of those. You're just an overly sensitive New Ager into eastern mysticism who likes to thinks he's an atheist but knows bugger all about religion.

You do know God = Allah too, don't you?

They aren't different ones. :)

G'day Orangeaid.

Ad hominem and straw man argument. I see you are branching out int the use of logical fallacies.

Why are you unwilling to discuss/debate without the logical fallacies and personal attacks?

What are you afraid of?
Afraid of? Absolutely nothing. :chuckle:

You're a supposed atheist who knows nothing about Christianity but chooses yo deride it. That's amusing enough in itself.

You also quote from the author of a sci fi series laden with eastern new age mysticism and psychedelic drug use.

You only attempt to "be critical" of Christianity, which is standard sport amongst liberals who have been brainwashed by Jews to think that everything depraved and perverse is progressive and that there is a bottomless pit of money in all countries that can be constantly plundered to make ever increasing payments to people who feel it is their right to do absolutely nothing (genuine welfare recipients excluded).

Why do you not question Islam, or Judaism?

Orthodox Jewish Deputy Israeli PM Eli Yishai (Shas) says "gays and lesbians are sick people".

Or then there is the late former Chief spiritual adviser to Likud and leader of his own party, Ovadia Yosef who regarded gay people as animals, and attributed various natural catastrophes to pro-gay political positions. His notion of meteorology as reflecting the intervention of God was not just limited to homosexuality, he also said Hurricane Katrina was punishment to the United States because it supported an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza.

Care to comment? Or you could make a thread on unsupported claims of Jews?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 01 Jun 2014 14:23 #59

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
May I ask why your attack on religion seems to only focus on Christianity I Am? I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud.

G'day Zorro.

Yes, you "May" ask.

Because you "don't see" something, it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Why do you see my posts as an "attack"?

Are they lies or truth?

Why are the christian members of the forum so disparaging to anyone pointing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, fabrications, etc, with christianity?

Why are the christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion/free speech?

Aren't these the same tactics that they accuse others of?

What are they afraid of?

The truth?

Finding out that they have been indoctrinated with false beliefs about reality that inhibit their personal growth and enjoyment of life?

That they are responsible for their own thoughts, actions, words, their self expression, and no one is going to save them from experiencing what they are creating with their self expression?

Interestingly, those who claim moral superiority are the individuals making personal attacks. Is there a reason why you do not question them about it Zorro?

:dunno:

Hi I Am,

Well let me put it another way then, why does your criticism towards religion only seem to focus around Christians? Surely you must be aware that by far the most dogmatic of all religions has to be Talmudic Judaism right. What about extremist Islam, or Wahhabism? Which in fact is closer to Talmudic Judaism than Islam anyway, true Muslims call them 'takfiri'. If you think that sounds far fetched then consider a few simple facts: Saudi Arabia, the world’s chief sponsor of Takfiri extremists, is a staunch ally of Israel. Saudi Arabia has been sending Takfiri mercenaries to Syria against the holy Islamic resistance (true Islam). At the same time the Israelis (AIPAC) have been lobbying the US government to support the Saudi 'takfiri' effort inside Syria. Takfiri are more like Zionist fanatics, and are not Muslims. The true Islamic resistance is Hezbollah, not these extremist Takfiri terrorists. Why do Takfiri also destroy Churches and Mosques, and sacred sites?

Takfirism is the sister of Zionism masked to look like Islam, both are ideologies of aggression and exclusion, which hate true Muslims and Christians. Sound familiar? The Zionists are ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and muslims in Palastine, while the 'Takfiri' are cleansing all non Takfiris. These deranged fanatics are one of the same as far as I'm concerned, they just act under a different flag. Takfiris are doing the dirty work to expand Israeli zionist interests in the middle East ( The Greater Israel project) . The Islamic resistance is fully aware of who the real enemy is. I don't see Christians as a threat, misled yes, but not a threat. Any form of extremism in the name of ''God'' is an abomination. That includes misled ''Christian'' Zionists or fanatics of any sort btw.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 17:38 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 02 Jun 2014 02:34 #60

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Orangeaid wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What point? Do you ever make any points? ...

G'day Orangeaid.

Another ad hominem. :roll:
Ad hominem. Hardly. You best say something non-libtard to the hasbara fraternity if you want one of those. You're just an overly sensitive New Ager into eastern mysticism who likes to thinks he's an atheist but knows bugger all about religion.

You do know God = Allah too, don't you?

They aren't different ones. :)

G'day Orangeaid.

Ad hominem and straw man argument. I see you are branching out int the use of logical fallacies.

Why are you unwilling to discuss/debate without the logical fallacies and personal attacks?

What are you afraid of?
Afraid of? Absolutely nothing. :chuckle:

You're a supposed atheist who knows nothing about Christianity but chooses yo deride it. That's amusing enough in itself.

You also quote from the author of a sci fi series laden with eastern new age mysticism and psychedelic drug use.

You only attempt to "be critical" of Christianity, which is standard sport amongst liberals who have been brainwashed by Jews to think that everything depraved and perverse is progressive and that there is a bottomless pit of money in all countries that can be constantly plundered to make ever increasing payments to people who feel it is their right to do absolutely nothing (genuine welfare recipients excluded).

Why do you not question Islam, or Judaism?

Orthodox Jewish Deputy Israeli PM Eli Yishai (Shas) says "gays and lesbians are sick people".

Or then there is the late former Chief spiritual adviser to Likud and leader of his own party, Ovadia Yosef who regarded gay people as animals, and attributed various natural catastrophes to pro-gay political positions. His notion of meteorology as reflecting the intervention of God was not just limited to homosexuality, he also said Hurricane Katrina was punishment to the United States because it supported an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza.

Care to comment? Or you could make a thread on unsupported claims of Jews?

G'day Orangeaid.

Bullshit. For a start, from your posts, it appears that you are scared to openly and honestly discuss the topic of christianity.

You bring almost no content to the topic other than logical fallacies, ad hominem, etc.

Why is that?

Are you that afraid of the truth?

Your attempts at labeling myself and others shows your fear of not having control of me or them, so you attempt to label that which you have no control over for the purpose of allaying your fears, all the while hoping no one notices how fearful you are.

It is obvious for anyone to observe your fearful condition, no matter how much you attempt to deny it.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.