Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 02 Jun 2014 02:40 #61

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
May I ask why your attack on religion seems to only focus on Christianity I Am? I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud.

G'day Zorro.

Yes, you "May" ask.

Because you "don't see" something, it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Why do you see my posts as an "attack"?

Are they lies or truth?

Why are the christian members of the forum so disparaging to anyone pointing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, fabrications, etc, with christianity?

Why are the christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion/free speech?

Aren't these the same tactics that they accuse others of?

What are they afraid of?

The truth?

Finding out that they have been indoctrinated with false beliefs about reality that inhibit their personal growth and enjoyment of life?

That they are responsible for their own thoughts, actions, words, their self expression, and no one is going to save them from experiencing what they are creating with their self expression?

Interestingly, those who claim moral superiority are the individuals making personal attacks. Is there a reason why you do not question them about it Zorro?

:dunno:

Hi I Am,

Well let me put it another way then, why does your criticism towards religion only seem to focus around Christians? Surely you must be aware that by far the most dogmatic of all religions has to be Talmudic Judaism right. What about extremist Islam, or Wahhabism? Which in fact is closer to Talmudic Judaism than Islam anyway, true Muslims call them 'takfiri'. If you think that sounds far fetched then consider a few simple facts: Saudi Arabia, the world’s chief sponsor of Takfiri extremists, is a staunch ally of Israel. Saudi Arabia has been sending Takfiri mercenaries to Syria against the holy Islamic resistance (true Islam). At the same time the Israelis (AIPAC) have been lobbying the US government to support the Saudi 'takfiri' effort inside Syria. Takfiri are more like Zionist fanatics, and are not Muslims. The true Islamic resistance is Hezbollah, not these extremist Takfiri terrorists. Why do Takfiri also destroy Churches and Mosques, and sacred sites?

Takfirism is the sister of Zionism masked to look like Islam, both are ideologies of aggression and exclusion, which hate true Muslims and Christians. Sound familiar? The Zionists are ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and muslims in Palastine, while the 'Takfiri' are cleansing all non Takfiris. These deranged fanatics are one of the same as far as I'm concerned, they just act under a different flag. Takfiris are doing the dirty work to expand Israeli zionist interests in the middle East ( The Greater Israel project) . The Islamic resistance is fully aware of who the real enemy is. I don't see Christians as a threat, misled yes, but not a threat. Any form of extremism in the name of ''God'' is an abomination. That includes misled ''Christian'' Zionists or fanatics of any sort btw.

G'day Zorro.

It "seems" that way to you because that is the way you have judged it.

I note that you didn't respond to my questions..
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 02 Jun 2014 03:03 #62

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
May I ask why your attack on religion seems to only focus on Christianity I Am? I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud.

G'day Zorro.

Yes, you "May" ask.

Because you "don't see" something, it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Why do you see my posts as an "attack"?

Are they lies or truth?

Why are the christian members of the forum so disparaging to anyone pointing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, fabrications, etc, with christianity?

Why are the christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion/free speech?

Aren't these the same tactics that they accuse others of?

What are they afraid of?

The truth?

Finding out that they have been indoctrinated with false beliefs about reality that inhibit their personal growth and enjoyment of life?

That they are responsible for their own thoughts, actions, words, their self expression, and no one is going to save them from experiencing what they are creating with their self expression?

Interestingly, those who claim moral superiority are the individuals making personal attacks. Is there a reason why you do not question them about it Zorro?

:dunno:

Hi I Am,

Well let me put it another way then, why does your criticism towards religion only seem to focus around Christians? Surely you must be aware that by far the most dogmatic of all religions has to be Talmudic Judaism right. What about extremist Islam, or Wahhabism? Which in fact is closer to Talmudic Judaism than Islam anyway, true Muslims call them 'takfiri'. If you think that sounds far fetched then consider a few simple facts: Saudi Arabia, the world’s chief sponsor of Takfiri extremists, is a staunch ally of Israel. Saudi Arabia has been sending Takfiri mercenaries to Syria against the holy Islamic resistance (true Islam). At the same time the Israelis (AIPAC) have been lobbying the US government to support the Saudi 'takfiri' effort inside Syria. Takfiri are more like Zionist fanatics, and are not Muslims. The true Islamic resistance is Hezbollah, not these extremist Takfiri terrorists. Why do Takfiri also destroy Churches and Mosques, and sacred sites?

Takfirism is the sister of Zionism masked to look like Islam, both are ideologies of aggression and exclusion, which hate true Muslims and Christians. Sound familiar? The Zionists are ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and muslims in Palastine, while the 'Takfiri' are cleansing all non Takfiris. These deranged fanatics are one of the same as far as I'm concerned, they just act under a different flag. Takfiris are doing the dirty work to expand Israeli zionist interests in the middle East ( The Greater Israel project) . The Islamic resistance is fully aware of who the real enemy is. I don't see Christians as a threat, misled yes, but not a threat. Any form of extremism in the name of ''God'' is an abomination. That includes misled ''Christian'' Zionists or fanatics of any sort btw.

G'day Zorro.

It "seems" that way to you because that is the way you have judged it.

I note that you didn't respond to my questions..

I can't answer questions on their behalf. You asked me why are the Christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion or free speech right?

I don't think they're stifling free speech. I think most are more than willing to answer your questions, why wouldn't they be? It may have something to do with the fact that you're only criticising Christianity, while ignoring other religions. Why is that? You never answered that question btw. Surely if you have a problem with religion, which is fine, then shouldn't you also add the other Abrahamic faiths to your list? Or are you afraid to offer criticism of the others because it's not politically correct, and dissing Christianity is hip?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 14:24 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, Flare

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 02 Jun 2014 22:26 #63

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
May I ask why your attack on religion seems to only focus on Christianity I Am? I don't see you being critical of Judaism and the Talmud.

G'day Zorro.

Yes, you "May" ask.

Because you "don't see" something, it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Why do you see my posts as an "attack"?

Are they lies or truth?

Why are the christian members of the forum so disparaging to anyone pointing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, fabrications, etc, with christianity?

Why are the christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion/free speech?

Aren't these the same tactics that they accuse others of?

What are they afraid of?

The truth?

Finding out that they have been indoctrinated with false beliefs about reality that inhibit their personal growth and enjoyment of life?

That they are responsible for their own thoughts, actions, words, their self expression, and no one is going to save them from experiencing what they are creating with their self expression?

Interestingly, those who claim moral superiority are the individuals making personal attacks. Is there a reason why you do not question them about it Zorro?

:dunno:

Hi I Am,

Well let me put it another way then, why does your criticism towards religion only seem to focus around Christians? Surely you must be aware that by far the most dogmatic of all religions has to be Talmudic Judaism right. What about extremist Islam, or Wahhabism? Which in fact is closer to Talmudic Judaism than Islam anyway, true Muslims call them 'takfiri'. If you think that sounds far fetched then consider a few simple facts: Saudi Arabia, the world’s chief sponsor of Takfiri extremists, is a staunch ally of Israel. Saudi Arabia has been sending Takfiri mercenaries to Syria against the holy Islamic resistance (true Islam). At the same time the Israelis (AIPAC) have been lobbying the US government to support the Saudi 'takfiri' effort inside Syria. Takfiri are more like Zionist fanatics, and are not Muslims. The true Islamic resistance is Hezbollah, not these extremist Takfiri terrorists. Why do Takfiri also destroy Churches and Mosques, and sacred sites?

Takfirism is the sister of Zionism masked to look like Islam, both are ideologies of aggression and exclusion, which hate true Muslims and Christians. Sound familiar? The Zionists are ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and muslims in Palastine, while the 'Takfiri' are cleansing all non Takfiris. These deranged fanatics are one of the same as far as I'm concerned, they just act under a different flag. Takfiris are doing the dirty work to expand Israeli zionist interests in the middle East ( The Greater Israel project) . The Islamic resistance is fully aware of who the real enemy is. I don't see Christians as a threat, misled yes, but not a threat. Any form of extremism in the name of ''God'' is an abomination. That includes misled ''Christian'' Zionists or fanatics of any sort btw.

G'day Zorro.

It "seems" that way to you because that is the way you have judged it.

I note that you didn't respond to my questions..

I can't answer questions on their behalf. You asked me why are the Christian members of the forum attempting to stifle the discussion or free speech right?

I don't think they're stifling free speech. I think most are more than willing to answer your questions, why wouldn't they be? It may have something to do with the fact that you're only criticising Christianity, while ignoring other religions. Why is that? You never answered that question btw. Surely if you have a problem with religion, which is fine, then shouldn't you also add the other Abrahamic faiths to your list? Or are you afraid to offer criticism of the others because it's not politically correct, and dissing Christianity is hip?

G'day Zorro.

The topic of this thread is not me, yet you, along with the christian members that have posted, have focused on me instead of the topic. Unsupported claims are made about me and it proves the statement in the title of the thread. Anyone reading the thread is able to observe that.

Why the consorted effort to make this about me instead of the topic?

After all, you are championing their question of me, maybe you can explain why the focus on me instead of the topic?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 04 Oct 2017 03:28 #64

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Interesting that this thread was moved to the 'Finance and Economics' sub-forum. :ponda: :wissl:

Here is another of a long line of unsupported christian claims .....
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
David Film wrote:
One’s quest for truth will show him independence. Independence, that is, from vestures of concepts, mentalities, and machinery around them that want to control them - a system that is in the business of control, dependency, and putting him to sleep. If you only know how to get in your car and turn the key, you are totally dependent on the car dealer, the mechanic, the manufacturer, or anyone else that knows what to do if it doesn’t start. But if you have some background of auto mechanics and how they work (or why they don’t), you have become independent from others who want $50 an hour (or more) to fix it for you.

So it is with everything around us - including a knowledge of the truth. If you know how a magician does his tricks, he can no longer keep you in the dark. You can watch from the rear of the audience at his fascinating illusion, and chuckle under your breath because you are one at least who has an edge on the crowd. It’s the same with economics, politics, technology and practically every aspect of life around us. It is also the same with things we can’t see - ways we think, opinions, philosophies and beliefs. And this is where the plot thickens, because I am going to cover a lot of asburd topics, and ask a lot of provoking questions. But the end result is to make you think.

I cannot tell you what the truth is on any subject. My opinion is no better than the next person’s. But I can tell you how to find it. It is about humility. It is about "teachableness". It is about "forsaking". It is about dying to self. You have to be willing to walk away from those you have been associating with. You have to count the cost of your reputation, career, friends, family, etc. A professor in college said something I never forgot. "Salvation is free, but it will cost you everything!"

What is more ironic is that he may have a list of degrees on the subject. But you know as well as I do that two people - both with PHD’s on some subject, may have come to totally opposite views on an idea or belief. Someone with a lifetime of education may come to a certain position on some subject. Yet someone else with the same background of studying behind them may see it differently.

Then you find differing views from people in a Biblical background of studies, with education and studies in college and seminaries. Why? How can so many people from so many denominations and groups have totally differing views on doctrines and beliefs, yet all have had training in original languages and intense study in the Bible? “Their training is prejudicial”, you say. But they look at you as no less than arrogant. So let’s look use tools to help us find the truth.

I know of individuals who are involved in ministry. If they even entertained the idea of any theological persuasion different than their peers they would have to resign. So they are "stuck in the theological mud", so to speak. They have no choice, but to just "play along" and play their game, and make all the right clucking noises, like Chip and Dale trapped in a chicken barnyard

So you take a hard look at life, and your search for truth. You start applying principles to life that we find in the Bible! Matt. 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." Matt. 10:36 "And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." I have been to churches all over the country for 50 years. I have sat in Sunday School classes. I have listened to preachers on TV, internet, etc. And I cannot EVER remember anyone EVER quote those verses. They are "politically incorrect." But practice that principle, and you will find the truth..."and the truth shall make you free" John 8:32.

David Film
alturl.com/68zw4

G'day David Film.

Do you have any verifiable evidence that is not religious propaganda material for the existence of any of the mythological characters within the biblical text?

Do you realise that christianity is simply judaism mark II?

As with the affiliated religious material, old testament <> new testament.

The first movie (judaism) sucked at the box office and the sequel (christianity) is an even bigger flop. :thumbup:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/69753-search-for-truth-wisdom.html
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 04 Oct 2017 05:44 #65

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Im moving it to the Human Condition category, this doesnt belong in Finance.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Unsupported Claims - A Christian Habit 06 Oct 2017 00:27 #66

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Novum.

Thank you mate. :thumbup:

Definitely a more appropriate sub-forum. :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.