Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "I Detest What You Write"

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 01:32 #21

• sketti
Jagged Hope wrote:
^^^

I understand that and I was only using "Jews" as an example, you can pretty much substitute anything. What I was trying to get at is would you see the first example as free speech (that you disagree with) and the second as abuse. Or no? :twitch:

Abuse.

Sorry, read you wrong :emb:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Jagged Hope

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 01:37 #22

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Nuts wrote:
Its the old game of divide and conquer and its very obvious to see around here, that its very much a game that tptb are clearly still winning.

It's not. That is a cliché used to beat down and silence native Europeans who oppose their own obliteration.

The logic from some areas of the "truth movement" is absurd - "Oh, you oppose the physical and cultural eradication of your own people? RACIST! You need to accept DIVERSITY!"

Do we really think the NWO have good intentions, just this once?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 01:45 #23

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Seaic wrote:

It's not. That is a cliché used to beat down and silence native Europeans who oppose their own obliteration.

The logic from some areas of the "truth movement" is absurd - "Oh, you oppose the physical and cultural eradication of your own people? RACIST! You need to accept DIVERSITY!"

Do we really think the NWO have good intentions, just this once?

Here's where I think some of the disconnect for people lies.

As a human, many would not want to treat others poorly and genuinely want everyone to be treated fairly. We are presented with images of starving Third World nations and how can we object to sharing what we have? We see the persecuted and want to include them. We don't want to discriminate between black and white.

But then, this positive human quality is turned into a weapon to dilute and break up countries. Is it any wonder that people are confused?

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 05:27 #24

• sketti
Nuts wrote:
.......... wrote:
Sticks and stones can break bones but words can't hurt a healthy mind...

One example only...

Are you saying that anyone who happens to be gay, that reads this site, won't feel hurt or worse at alot of the content they come across?

Are gay people somehow immune of emotion RA?

Please think about what you say before saying it... we both know you're capable of doing just that when you want too.

You gonna respond to this then RA?

Just curious seeing as your about to add a poll on the other thread.

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 05:29 #25

• Straight Shooter
Nuts wrote:
.......... wrote:
Sticks and stones can break bones but words can't hurt a healthy mind...

One example only...

Are you saying that anyone who happens to be gay, that reads this site, won't feel hurt or worse at alot of the content they come across?

Are gay people somehow immune of emotion RA?

Please think about what you say before saying it... we both know you're capable of doing just that when you want too.

I don't think people should talk down on gays because they are human just like you and i.

Whether they are born gay or it's a choice that does not give anyone the right to treat them bad.

But i do believe in free speech and people need to understand other peoples opinions are just that...opinions.

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 05:35 #26

• sketti
Ty.

I disagree its just someones opinion however.

If it was just an opinion, attacks on people in the most horrific ways because of their sexuality, wouldn't be growing in numbers across the world.

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 05:47 #27

• Straight Shooter
Nuts wrote:
attacks on people in the most horrific ways because of their sexuality, wouldn't be growing in numbers across the world.

Growing in numbers where? In what country?

Here in America we have a pro gay president who cares alot about gay rights. (who i voted for btw)

Around where i live gays get nothing but love and have much success.

I have seen alot of fighting and violence in my life and never was a gay person involved in any of it.

"I Detest What You Write" 03 Jun 2014 08:00 #28

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
This gay stuff is utterly despicable, as the cultural marxist crowd shove it down the vast majority of straight, noraml people.
Hence they complain like little whining girl about Russia, which did the right thing to block homosexual propaganda targeting children. Nobody harms the 3 gays in Russia, but they are simply not allowed to spew their vile despicable degenerate propaganda. If I read some of the anglo-saxon "liberals", one could get the impression, the US consists of 80% gays. In reality, it less than 10% in US. The other thing these "liberabls" strongly remind of are "Greens", the cultural marxists and the marxist european left as a whole, who have always been in bed with the banking mafia.
Believe me, I know the cunning marxists, they educated me.

And now the "detestable" truth, the entire homosexual lobby is run and created by jews.
It originates in Weimar Germany by people like Magnus Hirschfeld(jew) who founded the 'Institute for Sexualitiy' with the aim of establishing a 3rd "gender" and Wili Münzenberg, Chief Communist and agent of Moscow in Berlin.
Its no coincidence, sexually pervert people like Freud or Reich would be cultishly celebrated today..
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2014 08:11 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic

"I Detest What You Write" 18 Jun 2016 23:28 #29

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Seems this topic is still pertinent here today in 2016.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" ~ Evelyn Beatrice Hall
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

"I Detest What You Write" 19 Jun 2016 08:26 #30

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
This Voltaire would have had a ball on this forum.
He treated Europe as a whole, rather than a collection of nations. He was the first to emphasize the debt of medieval culture to Middle Eastern civilization, but otherwise was weak on the Middle Ages. Although he repeatedly warned against political bias on the part of the historian, he did not miss many opportunities to expose the intolerance and frauds of the church over the ages. Voltaire advised scholars that anything contradicting the normal course of nature was not to be believed. Although he found evil in the historical record, he fervently believed reason and educating the illiterate masses would lead to progress.

In a 1763 essay, Voltaire supported the toleration of other religions and ethnicities: "It does not require great art, or magnificently trained eloquence, to prove that Christians should tolerate each other. I, however, am going further: I say that we should regard all men as our brothers. What? The Turk my brother? The Chinaman my brother? The Jew? The Siam? Yes, without doubt; are we not all children of the same father and creatures of the same God?"

Can you imagine the shitstorm if I posted that? :chuckle:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare