Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 08 Jun 2014 08:00 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Davidic monarchy of Britain, and the rulers of all her allied/related nations; including America and parts of the Commonwealth like Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and others; have purposefully hidden their people's true Israelite identity/history from them.

One of the biggest frauds in some Christian Churches today (note CHristian Zionism) is that Zionism is of the Lord. Zionism denotes Israel. Christian Zionists prophesise that we are to protect Israel because those who bless Israel are blessed by the Lord, and those who curse Israel are cursed by the Lord. His words about blessing and cursing Israel are very true, but who is Israel? Is Zionism Israel today?

It is a clever ploy of those Jewish satan worshippers to confuse the terminology of their political agendas to lull the people to sleep and get them to agree to their policies because they sound good. Zionism is a political agenda, but when Christian Zionists hear it they think of Biblical Zion and Jerusalem. That is not Zionism.

Zionism became a political agenda of the Bolshevik Jews to "capture the area of Israel for the Antichrist". In fact, their agenda is to rule the world from Jerusalem. When the Battle of Armageddon takes place the Antichrist gathers all the world's armies to Israel to fight against the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. At that time, the Antichrist is ruling from Jerusalem. That is the Zionist belief.

The agenda gained momentum after WWI created the State of Israel (in theory) and then WWII saw it come to fruition with the land grab sanctioned by Jewish Britain. Edomite Jews are Zionist Jews. They want to get rid of the Torah believing Jews and establish a Babylonian Talmudic Jewish nation in Israel. And that is what we have today with Zionism. Talmudic Jews ruling, pushing the agenda of the New World Order to set the nation up for the rule of the Antichrist.

Edomite Jews are not real bloodline Jews (Biblical Israelites).

In Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 Yahweh says that there are those claiming to be Jews, but are not Jews, and are liars. They are the church of Satan, the synagogue of Satan and are worshippers and followers of him.

In every nation, in every major event, the Edomite Jews have been behind it. Edomite Jews control the White House. To do this successfully, they have helped to promote the idea that the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9 / 3:9) - those who say they are Jews and are not, are the real "Israel", in order to draw attention away from themselves. When for the most part, these so-called Jews are actually Idumeans (from Esau/Edom), Ashkenazi (Genesis 10:2, 3) & Khazars.

Why have they done this? Why don't they tell their people the truth? Are they ashamed of belonging to the House of Israel?

The answer is simple when you look at it from their perspective. And is why the Davidic British monarchy gave over control of Palestine to the counterfeit-Jews, who say they are Jews, and are not. The “Elite” have done a deal with the Devil’s synagogue, for their own convenience and Elizabeth Battenberg/Mounbatten even inter-married with them, and then had their male children circumcised by a rabbi, as only counterfeit-Jews can be, under counterfeit-Jewish Talmudism.

For, in the very instant they declared the truth to their peoples, about who they really are, they would ipso facto declare all their millions of laws and Patriot Acts and so on – ILLEGAL.

True Israel’s Law is the Torah and no other. It is, in fact, her Constitution, not a religion. And in it, it says:-

Deuteronomy 4:2
2 Ye shall NOT add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye DIMINISH ought (take away anything) from it, [so] that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you (and no other).

And Jesus said:-

Matthew 5
17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil * (Gk. pleroo – to fully preach).
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in NO WISE pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
100777.com/jewry/britishisraelism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt, Asva

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 08 Jun 2014 15:11 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Edomites

Genesis 25 records that Rebekah bore Isaac paternal twin sons, Esau, whose name was changed to Edom, and Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel. While still in the womb the two sons of Isaac "struggled together within her." Yahweh explained this rivalry to Rebekah:

…Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder [Esau] shall serve the younger [Jacob]. (Genesis 25:23)

Soon after the two boys had grown, this promise began to find its fulfillment. Genesis 25 relates that Esau sold his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of red beans. Genesis 27 relates that the patriarchal blessing also became the possession of Jacob. As a result of the subsequent bitterness and jealousy, Esau would have destroyed Jacob had Yahweh not intervened.

The struggle of nations, which began in Rebekah's womb, continued as these two boys grew to manhood, and it endures today in their modern-day descendants. Ezekiel 35:5 and Amos 1:11 speak of the Edomites' "perpetual hatred" and "wrath forever" toward Israelites. But "who is who" in this continuing struggle? It is recorded in Genesis 36 that Esau is Edom and that he was the father of the Edomites. However, most people do not know who the Edomites became. The following four witnesses, all of them Jewish, testify to the Edomites' new identity:

…in the days of John Hyrcanus (end of the second century B.C.E.) … the [non-Israelite] Edomites became a section of the Jewish people. "EDOM," Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Vol. 6, p. 378

They [the non-Israelite Edomites] were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…. "EDOM, IDUMEA," The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Vol. V, p. 41

…from then on they [the non-Israelite Edomites] constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants. "EDOM (Idumea)," The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589

…they [the Edomites] were hereafter no other than [non-Israelite] Jews. Flavius Josephus, The Antiquities of the Jews(Grand Rapids, MI: Dregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279

It was the progeny of these same "Jews" who, by way of interbreeding, became part of the Khazar kingdom, and who, between the seventh and ninth centuries AD, adopted the religion of Judaism. According to the previously cited Jewish encyclopedias, it was these Khazar Jews who were the progenitors of the vast majority of today's Jewish people, including today's Zionist Jews who spuriously claim right to the land of Israel, including that which was previously owned and controlled by the Palestinian Arabs. Consequently, the majority of today's Jewish people are known as "Jews" not because they are descended from Jacob/Israel but rather because their Edomite/Khazar progenitors adopted the religion of Judaism. The authors of The Jewish Almanac (1980) obviously recognized that today's Jews are rarely genetic Israelites. The first chapter is entitled "IDENTITY CRISIS." The first sentence succinctly admits to this anthropological fact:

Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a"Hebrew." "IDENTITY CRISIS," The Jewish Almanac , compiled and edited by Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins (New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1980) p. 3

This fact is confirmed by several other Jewish sources such as The Jewish Encyclopedia (1905), The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia Encyclopaedia Judaica (1971), The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (1977), as well as individual Jewish authors such as Nathan M. Pollock, Professor of Medieval Jewish History of Tel Aviv, Bernard Lazare, Robert Quillan, Dr. Benjamin Freedman, Arthur Koestler, James Yaffe, Paul Meyer and many more.

The Israelites

If today's Jews are non-Israelites, then who exactly are today's genetic Israelites? The Israelites have not gone out of existence as some people teach. If they have, then Yahweh is not true to His Word because He promised that they would never cease as a nation before him:

Thus saith YHWH, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar…. If those ordinances depart from before me, saith YHWH, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever…. If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith YHWH. (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

Although most contemporary Israelites are oblivious to their own identity, Yahweh has not forgotten who they are:

…O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen … thou art my servant: I have formed thee…. O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. (Isaiah 44:1-21)

It is impossible for Yahweh to forget Israel or He could never fulfill His Word as found, for example, in Jeremiah 31:

Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the [Mosaic] covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith YHWH. (Jeremiah 31:31-32)

Of course Yahweh's Word is always faithfully fulfilled, and thus, just as He promised, it has been Israelites with whom the New Covenant has been made. Take a globe and draw circles around the landmasses wherein true Christianity has flourished, and you will find that your circles encompass those nations primarily comprised of Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon and kindred peoples. Either these peoples comprise Israel or Yahweh has not been true to His word, and He has established His New Covenant with someone other than those to whom He promised the New Covenant. Yahweh was and still is true to His word, and it has been the Celto-Saxon peoples who, in accordance with Jeremiah's prophecy, have most readily embraced the New Covenant religion of Christianity. They above all peoples have been most responsive to Yeshua’s call of salvation over the last two-thousand years. In fact, the other nations would be oblivious to Christianity had it not been for the Celto-Saxons' proliferation of the New Covenant message.

This mark of the Israelites alone unequivocally identifies today's Israelites. However, not only do the Celto-Saxon peoples fulfill the marks of Israel as described in Jeremiah 31; they likewise fulfill all of the biblical marks of Israel.* Moreover, archaeology and history verify this genetic link between the biblical Israelites and the Celto-Saxon peoples.** Therefore, it is today's Celto-Saxons, not today's Khazar Jews, who are today's true Israelites.
www.missiontoisrael.org/ishmael,edom,israel.php
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2014 15:12 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 09 Jun 2014 22:09 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The history of the Jews in England goes back to the reign of William I. The first written record of Jewish settlement in England dates from 1070, although Jews may have lived there since Roman times.[1] The Jewish presence continued until King Edward I's Edict of Expulsion in 1290.

After the expulsion, there was no Jewish community, apart from individuals who practised Judaism secretly, until the rule of Oliver Cromwell. While Cromwell never officially readmitted Jews to Britain, a small colony of Sephardic Jews living in London was identified in 1656 and allowed to remain.

The Jewish Naturalisation Act of 1753, an attempt to legalise the Jewish presence in England, remained in force for only a few months. Historians commonly date Jewish Emancipation to either 1829 or 1858 when Jews were finally allowed to sit in Parliament, though Benjamin Disraeli, born Jewish, had been a Member of Parliament long before this. At the insistence of Irish leader Daniel O'Connell, in 1846, the British law "De Judaismo", which prescribed a special dress for Jews, was repealed.[2] Due to the lack of anti-Jewish violence in Britain in the 19th century, it acquired a reputation for religious tolerance and attracted significant immigration from Eastern Europe.[citation needed] In the 1930s and 1940s, some European Jews fled to England to escape the Nazis.

Jews faced antisemitism and stereotypes in Britain, and Antisemitism "in most cases went along with Germanophobia" to the extent that Jews were equated with Germans in the early 20th century. This led many Jewish families to anglicize their often German-sounding names.[3]

Jews in Britain now number 300,000, and England contains the second largest Jewish population in Europe and the fifth largest Jewish community worldwide.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_England

Relatively decent fairly in depth article.

Source of more interesting comments
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2014 22:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 09 Jun 2014 22:16 #4

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:

The answer is simple when you look at it from their perspective. And is why the Davidic British monarchy gave over control of Palestine to the counterfeit-Jews, who say they are Jews, and are not. The “Elite” have done a deal with the Devil’s synagogue, for their own convenience and Elizabeth Battenberg/Mounbatten even inter-married with them, and then had their male children circumcised by a rabbi, as only counterfeit-Jews can be, under counterfeit-Jewish Talmudism.

Please explain this a little more.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 09 Jun 2014 23:33 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Sure. Mountbatten is the anglicised name of an arm of the Bavarian Jewish Battenberg family.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountbatten

The Battenberg family was a morganaticbranch of the House of Hesse-Darmstadt, rulers of the Grand Duchy of Hesse inGermany. The first member was Julia Hauke, whose brother-in-law Grand Duke Louis III of Hesse created her Countess of Battenbergwith the style Illustrious Highness (H. Ill.H.) in 1851, at her morganatic marriage to Grand Duke Louis' brother Prince Alexander of Hesse and by Rhine, and elevated her title toPrincess of Battenberg with the style Serene Highness (HSH) in 1858. The name "Battenberg" was last used by her youngest son, Prince Francis Joseph of Battenberg, who died childless in 1924. Most members of the family, residing in the United Kingdom, had renounced their German titles in 1917, due to rising anti-German sentiment among the British public during World War I, and changed their name to "Mountbatten", an anglicised version of Battenberg. The name Battenberg refers to the town Battenberg, Hesse.

The British Royal family surname was hence changed from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor, to anglicise it.

www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html

circumcision by the Mohel of London is an oddity of the Royal Family. Quite bizarre that the male patron of the world's largest protestant church is circumcised by a rabbi in a Jewish ceremony.

Diana didn't allow William or Harry to be circumcised. They were circumcised though as adults after her death.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Jagged Hope

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 09 Jun 2014 23:43 #6

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:

www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html

circumcision by the Mohel of London is an oddity of the Royal Family. Quite bizarre that the male patron of the world's largest protestant church is circumcised by a rabbi in a Jewish ceremony.

Diana didn't allow William or Harry to be circumcised. They were circumcised though as adults after her death.

I did not know that. As adults? Why? :O
And the answer cannot be 'hygiene'. :roll:
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2014 23:44 by Jagged Hope.

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 10 Jun 2014 00:11 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The practice reflects the "view" of the British aristocracy that they are the "lost tribe of Israel". Practice started in early 1800s.

That is the official line, the fact that the aristocracy and Royal family have been infiltrated by German Jews is kept quiet. :)

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 10 Jun 2014 00:14 #8

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
The practice reflects the "view" of the British aristocracy that they are the "lost tribe of Israel". Practice started in early 1800s.

That is the official line, the fact that the aristocracy and Royal family have been infiltrated by German Jews is kept quiet. :)

Thank you. I did not have that jigsaw piece. :)

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 10 Jun 2014 01:18 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
It's no coincidence that Blake's Jerusalem has been pushed to become "national hymn" status. Written in 1808 approx I believe.

The words of Jerusalem, from "Milton" by William Blake (1757 - 1827).

And did those feet in ancient time 
Walk upon England's mountains green? 
And was the holy Lamb of God 
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine 
Shine forth upon our clouded hills? 
And was Jerusalem builded here 
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold! 
Bring me my arrows of desire! 
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold! 
Bring me my chariot of fire!

I will not cease from mental fight, 
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand, 
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 01:19 by Orangeaid.

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 10 Jun 2014 07:41 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

“On behalf of the whole country, I want to say a very special thank you. When you were in Downing Street a few weeks ago, I introduced you to Prime Minister Netanyahu, and without thinking I described you as my Rabbi. It was a symbol of the impact that you’ve had on this country far beyond the Jewish community. Because over the past two decades you have been not just a leader for Jewish people, but for all of us.

- David Cameron about Sacks

From an old thread that I created last year about the Queen of David and her masonic court
truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/61817-the-queen-of-david-and-her-masonic-court.html#65770

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 07:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 08 Dec 2014 13:04 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The missing link to the "new world" bloodline ->

All US Presidents except one are blood related to the former King of England
truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/60522-all-us-presidents-except-one-are-blood-related-to-the-former-king-of-england.html

And who allegedly discovered the "new world" -> truth-zone.net/forum/history/64615-columbus-the-expulsion-of-jews-from-spain-and-the-jewish-discovery-of-the-new-world.html

Now it is crystal clear why they call it their New World Order.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 04 Jul 2016 15:38 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The Queen Mother, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, brought Jewish blood into the Royal Family"

Most probably this goes back much farther, jmho.

These links might also be interesting in this context:

:right: The Queen of David and The Royal Lines

:right: King David's Throne, Jacob's Pillow (The Stone of Destiny, The Stone of Scone)

:right: 'A NEW RACE OF NOBILITY' - ENNOBLED JEWISH FAMILIES

:right: Jimmy Savile - his Israel and Royal Family Connections

:right: Who owns Britain’s land?

:right: All US Presidents except one are blood related to the former King of England

:right: Jewish Royal Family?

:right: Evening prayer of the Queen of David

All roads lead to the CoL ......... of Perfidious Albion

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Colonel H.L. Nathan. M.P., honorary President of the South-West London Zionist Society, closed a speech with these words:

“When Zion falls, the British Empire falls too”.

These significant words prove that the destinies of Jewry and the British Empire are bound up in each other, inseparably bound, by what has become a Jewish-British Plutocracy.

"Medieval English Anti-Semitism Trials/Diaspora" on a certain forum, which is controlled by the minions of the very same plutocrats under the name of a much ridiculed ex sports reporter.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/61817-the-queen-of-david-and-her-masonic-court.html#67274

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2016 15:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 05 Jul 2016 19:51 #13

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
The British Royal Family’s Circumcision Tradition
sgo.sagepub.com/content/3/4/2158244013508960
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Edomites, Zionism and the Counterfeit Jews of the British Monarchy 05 Jul 2016 19:57 #14

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

''Land of dope and Jewry, land that once was free
All the Jewboys praise thee, as they plunder thee
Poorer still and poorer, grow thy true born sons
Faster still and faster, they're sent to feed the guns
Land of Jewish finance, fooled by Jewish lies
In press and books and movies, while our birthright dies
Longer still and longer, is the rope they get
But - by the God of battles, 'Twill serve to hang em yet.''

—Archibald Maule Ramsay, non-Jewish British aristocrat, 1939

Archibald Maule Ramsay
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Maule_Ramsay
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare