Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 06 May 2019 14:53 #541

• Flare
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 06 May 2019 14:58 #542

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 06 May 2019 16:58 #543

• Flare
Feminism - The Civilizational Shit Test - by VertigoPolitix

^ THIS, unfortunately, makes a LOT of sense. :yup:

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 06 May 2019 18:35 #544

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Hey girls, I feel another little story coming on which i've woven around an incident involving a woman we'll call Jessica in Mark chapter 5..:)

JESSICA
Jessica had a good life in ancient Israel, she grew into a fine young woman, got married and had children, and was kind and friendly to all.
Like everyone else, she knew the story of the young carpenter from Nazareth who the snooty priests had killed years before when she was just a little girl,and she often used to sit and think about him and wished she'd seen him.

The years passed, and grey hairs began to appear. Her dear father died of old age, and then her mother became gravely ill.
As she sat at her bedside holding her hand and talking to her, their conversation turned to years gone by.
"Mum" she said, "you were a young woman when Jesus was alive, and i just wonder if you ever saw him?"
Her mother looked up into her eyes and said with a gentle smile:- "Well yes, as a matter of fact he came to our town one day when you were just a little girl,but you wouldn't remember because you were...very ill.."

"Wow mum!" replied Jessica "and did you manage to catch a glimpse of him among all the crowds?"
"Yes i did,in fact he came down our very street!" replied her mother.
"Really?" asked Jessica in wide-eyed astonishment.
"Yes darling" answered her mother, "and as a matter of fact your dad ran out to him and asked him to come into our house"
Hearing this, Jessica's jaw dropped in amazement.
"Oh mum, thats fantastic!..I wish i hadn't been ill or i'd have remembered it, and i could have held his hand and talked to him!"

"Darling" replied her mother tenderly, "I've never told you this before, but when he came in he held your hand and he spoke to you!"
"Wow thats absolutely incredible mum!" said Jessica in delight, "And what did he say to me?"
Her mother looked into her beloved daughters eyes and replied:- "He said to you softly and gently 'Get up little girl'.."
"Ooh and what happened then mum?"
"You came back to life darling" answered her mum, "he brought you back to us.."

Last Edit: 06 May 2019 18:38 by Ugh.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 21 May 2019 17:46 #545

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 21 May 2019 18:55 #546

• Flare

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 21 May 2019 23:59 #547

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Here's another little story woven around the "woman at the well" encounter in John chapter 4 involving a woman we'll call Leonora, to illustrate how Christianity has got womens backs-

LEONORA
Leonora had had a rough life. A string of lovers had treated her bad, and now she'd ended up with another here in this remote village in old Samaria miles from anywhere, going out of her skull with boredom and feeling as if life was passing her by.
Then her latest fancy man shouted from the other room telling her to go get some water,so she trudged wearily down the road in the sweltering heat to the well.
A few travellers who she'd never seen before were sitting there in the shade of the trees looking tired, yet good-humouredly talking among themselves, and one of them smiled and asked her in a Galileean accent to draw some water for them.
She was surprised that a Jew would talk to a Samaritan , but he chatted a bit more with her about "living water" and other matters, and about her poor track record with men who used her like a doormat.
She told him how she yearned for the bright lights of Jerusalem where things happened and where it said in the ancient scriptures the Messiah would appear, though if and when that would be, nobody knew.
She said she liked to dream what he'd be like, a warrior king maybe, in bright silver armour riding a proud white horse, and that he'd explain everything to the people once and for all.
"Huh! i'll never see the Messiah stuck out here" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek, "when i die that's it, nobody'll remember me or even know i existed, and he wouldn't want to talk to a nobody like me anyway"
The man gently brushed away her tear with his fingertips, lifted her chin, gazed straight into her eyes and softly replied with a smile:-
"I'm him. He's talking to you now"
And the woman in that tiny remote village long ago will be remembered in the Bible until the end of time..

(John 4:26)- "The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us."
Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."

Last Edit: 22 May 2019 00:03 by Ugh.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 22 May 2019 18:31 #548

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 23 May 2019 02:16 #549

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 23 May 2019 02:41 #550

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Steady on girls, I was a "parasite" myself when my unmarried mother became preggers in 1948, we parasites do have rights you know, and God has got our backs..:)

God said “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you!" (Isaiah 49:15)

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 29 May 2019 21:34 #551

• Flare
Trailer for New Terminator Film Panned as Feminist Trash by People on the Internet

Lee Rogers
Daily Stormer
May 29, 2019

The trailer for the new Terminator movie has been released and it looks like absolute garbage. The entire trailer emphasizes girl power and feminism. The above promotional photo says it all.

It’s becoming increasingly obvious that the kikes in Hollywood have run out of original ideas. They’re continuing to rely on remakes and sequels, which have almost always been worse than the original movies. Take for example the remakes of RoboCop, Rollerball and Total Recall. All of these reboots were horrible. And for sequels, look no further than the Star Wars franchise, which has been destroyed thanks to Jew-run Disney.

To make matters worse, we often times see all sorts of retarded Jewish social engineering nonsense injected into the new films. White male characters are replaced with females or random colored individuals, and all sorts of social justice crap is inserted into the plots.

We can officially add the Terminator franchise to the list of movie franchises that have been utterly ruined by the Jewish Hollywood industrial complex. The original Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day were widely considered to be solid films, but all the Terminator movies released after them have been mediocre at best. The latest film in the series, Terminator: Dark Fate, seems to be the worst one yet based on the trailer that was just released.

For some reason they decided to bring back Linda Hamilton, who is now in her 60s, as Sarah Conner. The trailer shows a grandma-aged Sarah Conner using a rocket launcher on an evil Terminator robot played by some brown person I’ve never seen before. Her appearance is a bit odd considering that her character was said to have died from leukemia in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. But they’ll probably explain this away with some weird time travel nonsense.

The trailer also shows her siding with a masculine-looking female Terminator robot who has a short dyke haircut.

Arnold Schwarzenegger makes a brief appearance as an older Terminator robot who has apparently been living in a wood cabin off the grid. If the trailer is any indication, his character will only play a supporting role to the main plot.

There’s also lots of really unimpressive-looking computer graphics that don’t look all that different from the quality of animations we saw in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. And keep in mind, that film came out in 1991.

There is nothing about this trailer that would make me want to see this movie. Almost everything about the trailer is centered around girl power and feminism. And needless to say, this is a serious departure from the first two films.

I’m not the only one trashing the trailer as feminist garbage. I spent some time scrolling through the YouTube comments posted under the trailer and found almost no positive comments. Almost every comment panned the trailer and many of those comments had a significant number of upvotes.

What’s strange is that at the time of writing the trailer has 201,000 likes compared to 50,000 dislikes, which doesn’t make any sense considering all the negative comments. It’s very possible that Paramount spent some money to artificially boost the perceived popularity of the film’s trailer.

Either way, it feels like the Jews are purposefully torturing us by putting out all these horrible movie sequels. They seem to take pride in ruining the things that brought us some measure of joy during our childhood.

dailystormer.name/trailer-for-new-terminator-film-panned-as-feminist-trash-by-people-on-the-internet/
Last Edit: 29 May 2019 21:36 by Flare.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 30 May 2019 09:34 #552

• Flare
Last Edit: 30 May 2019 09:36 by Flare.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 11 Jul 2019 18:21 #553

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 12 Jul 2019 12:59 #554

• Flare
annabelle wrote:

What a weak and pathetic idiot that is.

In my opinion not representative for men at all.

Besides... looking at the people surrounding him he comes from a backward culture.

Women have approx. 1/3 less physical strength than men.
So when a man abuses a women it’s just pure weakness of the man.
It’s like an adult picking a fight with a child which of course is pathetic.

The only time I see if justified for a man to hit a woman is out of self-defense.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 17 Jul 2019 22:28 #555

• Flare

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 17 Jul 2019 22:52 #556

• Flare

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 19 Jul 2019 13:35 #557

• Flare

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 19 Jul 2019 15:49 #558

• Flare
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2019 16:23 by Flare.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 19 Jul 2019 16:24 #559

• Flare

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 19 Jul 2019 16:24 #560

• Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare