Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 24 May 2016 06:51 #81

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 15:52 #82

Fat Feminist Complains about Marriage Being Oppressive. Smackdown Ensues…

Feminists: they hate everything. They especially hate men, women who like men, pretty women, and especially men who like pretty women. It should therefore come as no surprise that fat, ugly feminists hate everything men who like women and women who like men have enjoyed for time immemorial: marriage.

Behold, a predictably unattractive, feminist lesbian bitches about marriage. The rebuttal…

Is anyone supposed to believe this broad has been batting away marriage proposals? Oh dip, TRIGGER-WARNING: ad hominem attacks.
First off, this broad ignores Islam’s mistreatment of non-virgin women. Islam also takes joy in deflowering women. But yes, let’s focus on the Western world’s view of marriage.

Yes, men like to marry nice, good women. They like women who will be good with children. Who will be kind, nurturing, who enjoy taking care of the home. Other men like women who enjoy working outside of the home. Different strokes, different folks.

By contrast, lots of women like to marry men with good jobs and careers, who are providing for the family. Many couples see this as a win-win. It’s mutually beneficial. Two people have entered into a contract, voluntarily. They want the same things in life.
Look, you may not like marriage. That’s fine. I disagree, but we’re free to disagree here (read Dear, Weak Men: Stop Badmouthing Your Wives, You Losers…). But you can’t deny that marriage is the best guarantor of success for children. If a child is raised by mom and dad, that child has a much better chance at lifelong success. We have countless studies which prove this assertion.

But feminists still insist marriage is enslavement. Why? Is it because women and men find happiness in marriage? Perhaps. In fact one can bet if something makes a woman happy, and that something includes a man, feminists will reject it. Here’s a bigger question though, what about a woman’s right to make choices for her own life? If a woman choses to marry, isn’t that her choice to make? And her’s alone? Of course not. In feminism, as preached by the bridge troll in the video, living alone and miserable is the only properly “feminist” choice to make.
No wonder more and more women reject modern day feminism. Would you want to be in the same club as this troll? Hardly.

Read more: louderwithcrowder.com/ugly-feminist-complains-about-marriage-being-oppressive-smackdown-ensues/#ixzz4B5th2rqR
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 15:55 by Return of Zorro.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 16:00 #83

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Well a munter like that is going to say she's happier on her own.
Cos she's always going to be on her own really.
"Making the best of a bad job". IMO.
Oink
:)

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 17:19 #84

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Zorro wrote:
Fat Feminist Complains about Marriage Being Oppressive. Smackdown Ensues…

Feminists: they hate everything. They especially hate men, women who like men, pretty women, and especially men who like pretty women. It should therefore come as no surprise that fat, ugly feminists hate everything men who like women and women who like men have enjoyed for time immemorial: marriage.

Behold, a predictably unattractive, feminist lesbian bitches about marriage. The rebuttal…

Is anyone supposed to believe this broad has been batting away marriage proposals? Oh dip, TRIGGER-WARNING: ad hominem attacks.
First off, this broad ignores Islam’s mistreatment of non-virgin women. Islam also takes joy in deflowering women. But yes, let’s focus on the Western world’s view of marriage.

Yes, men like to marry nice, good women. They like women who will be good with children. Who will be kind, nurturing, who enjoy taking care of the home. Other men like women who enjoy working outside of the home. Different strokes, different folks.

By contrast, lots of women like to marry men with good jobs and careers, who are providing for the family. Many couples see this as a win-win. It’s mutually beneficial. Two people have entered into a contract, voluntarily. They want the same things in life.
Look, you may not like marriage. That’s fine. I disagree, but we’re free to disagree here (read Dear, Weak Men: Stop Badmouthing Your Wives, You Losers…). But you can’t deny that marriage is the best guarantor of success for children. If a child is raised by mom and dad, that child has a much better chance at lifelong success. We have countless studies which prove this assertion.

But feminists still insist marriage is enslavement. Why? Is it because women and men find happiness in marriage? Perhaps. In fact one can bet if something makes a woman happy, and that something includes a man, feminists will reject it. Here’s a bigger question though, what about a woman’s right to make choices for her own life? If a woman choses to marry, isn’t that her choice to make? And her’s alone? Of course not. In feminism, as preached by the bridge troll in the video, living alone and miserable is the only properly “feminist” choice to make.
No wonder more and more women reject modern day feminism. Would you want to be in the same club as this troll? Hardly.

Read more: louderwithcrowder.com/ugly-feminist-complains-about-marriage-being-oppressive-smackdown-ensues/#ixzz4B5th2rqR

one bitter woman does not speak for all feminists.
you paint this issue with a very wide brush .. you make statements about "feminists," implying ALL feminists.
if you edited your post to read "some feminists," or even "many feminists," you would be more correct.
this is like saying "white people hate blacks," which is wrong, however, "some white people hate blacks," is more correct.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 17:49 #85

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
[one bitter woman does not speak for all feminists.
you paint this issue with a very wide brush .. you make statements about "feminists," implying ALL feminists.
if you edited your post to read "some feminists," or even "many feminists," you would be more correct.
this is like saying "white people hate blacks," which is wrong, however, "some white people hate blacks," is more correct.

God, I almost fell asleep reading that post you boring cretin.
It was always going to happen!!

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 18:00 #86

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:
[one bitter woman does not speak for all feminists.

God, I almost fell asleep reading that post you boring cretin.

who the fuck cares what you think, dickwad?
care to comment on the topic?
thought not ... you are just trolling, as usual.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 18:02 #87

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
[care to comment on the topic?

Feminism was surely engineered by TPTB to get two tax payers into the system, now women have to work even though they don't really want to, it broke up the family unit and was basically a clusterfuck all around.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 18:09 #88

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:

now women have to work even though they don't really want to..

astounding that you think you have the option to speak for all women.
when did you acquire a vagina?

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 18:21 #89

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:

now women have to work even though they don't really want to..

astounding that you think you have the option to speak for all women.

when you started annoying me!!!

Nobody "really" wants to work, we all wish we could do as we please, lounge around on a beach, fish, smoke weed, whatever, unless you're a professional footballer or musician or whatever, work sucks!!

Women thought they all wanted to work because in the main they couldn't, now they have no option but to work, unless they marry a rich bloke or daddy gives her money, Mr and Mrs average need two incomes to survive with a family.

feminism movement knew this and it was engineered to do just that, get two tax payers into the system.

Saudi is going through the same process right now.....

That is it in a nutshell.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 18:36 #90

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:

hmmm ... thought of a sex change?

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 18:38 #91

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:

hmmm ... thought of a sex change?

No, it means you are a C*n* :)

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 19:56 #92

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
wolfy wrote:
Nobody "really" wants to work, we all wish we could do as we please, lounge around on a beach, fish, smoke weed, whatever, unless you're a professional footballer or musician or whatever, work sucks!!

It says more about yourself than about "everybody" you generalise here.

Work sucks? Maybe you have a shitty job and are too afraid to change it, but that is not the case for everyone. At all.

There are millions of people out there that like their job. It's just a matter of doing that what is close to your passions and interests.

If you're an insurance desk clerk, yes I can imagine you hate your job. But that is only your fault; staying in a job you hate.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 20:06 #93

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Work sucks? Maybe you have a shitty job and are too afraid to change it, but that is not the case for everyone. At all.

There are millions of people out there that like their job. It's just a matter of doing that what is close to your passions and interests.

If you're an insurance desk clerk, yes I can imagine you hate your job. But that is only your fault; staying in a job you hate.

i never had a job i hated.
the last 25 years of my work history, i had the BEST job in the world.
i got to work with kids.
kids ROCK, despite what jerks some of their parents can be.
kids are honest and upfront. they speak their minds.
i admire that in a person.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 20:16 #94

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I agree. Education is very rewarding. People in general are interested and children even more. Pity they are so dumbed down by the system, the same that says that work should be shitty.

I've had the possibility to teach kids on a couple of occasions and they really loved it. Also because geology is an amazingly interesting subject that is very easy to "make" (it is already) vivid.

Same for adults by the way, who were my usual audience.

Right now I don't have a job (clear from my presence here), but working to set-up something myself. No bosses, no offices, no suits and ties (strangling bullshit for stiff puppets) and lots of projected happy faces. :thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 21:12 #95

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Bollocks.

I quite like my job but if I had a choice I would rather not do it, I would rather not be a wage slave, who in their right mind would?

Whatever your passion is, there are better ways of doing it then "having" to do it to earn a living, even as a teacher.

Wouldn't it be more rewarding to travel to places where children need education, when you decided to do it, instead of having to get up every morning to do it?

I bet you wouold still go to work if you won the lottery too haha

Like I said, bollocks, everybody to a man would give up being a wage slave given the opportunity.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 21:12 by wolfy.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 21:16 #96

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
wolfy wrote:

Wouldn't it be more rewarding to travel to places where children need education?

children need education EVERYWHERE.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 21:17 by bd.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 21:18 #97

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Wouldn't it be more rewarding to travel to places where children need education?

children need education EVERYWHERE.

Fuck all to do with what I said you moron!

I said it would be more rewarding to travel to places where children need education.

As in some places don't have it.

Cleverer than me???

You're fucking kidding you bell end.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 21:20 by wolfy.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 21:19 #98

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
wolfy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Bollocks.

I quite like my job but if I had a choice I would rather not do it, I would rather not be a wage slave, who in their right mind would?

Whatever your passion is, there are better ways of doing it then "having" to do it to earn a living, even as a teacher.

Wouldn't it be more rewarding to travel to places where children need education, when you decided to do it, instead of having to get up every morning to do it?

I bet you wouold still go to work if you won the lottery too haha

Like I said, bollocks, everybody to a man would give up being a wage slave given the opportunity.

I have been working as a "wage slave" as you call it for years, but made my own time (no 9-5), in my own house (working from home), not wearing stupid suits or ties :iitm: and being enslaved in a regular school system would be the last thing I want. Have given some guest lectures, they were fun. In general my career has been envied by many people, being outside in the field for weeks while others "had to" suffer in damp offices with bad coffee. :facepalm:

I don't do lotteries. Not only because they're an (obvious) scam, but because working for money is far more rewarding.

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 21:29 #99

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
I have been working as a "wage slave" as you call it for years, but made my own time (no 9-5), in my own house (working from home), not wearing stupid suits or ties :iitm: and being enslaved in a regular school system would be the last thing I want. Have given some guest lectures, they were fun. In general my career has been envied by many people, being outside in the field for weeks while others "had to" suffer in damp offices with bad coffee. :facepalm:

I don't do lotteries. Not only because they're an (obvious) scam, but because working for money is far more rewarding.

Yes, but my point is that women don't have the choice not to be a wage slave, they had the choice before feminism, feminism robbed them of that choice.

Silly women :chuckle:
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 21:29 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression? 09 Jun 2016 21:31 #100

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Before feminism, women has the life of reilly!

They could swan about, go and have a coffee with their friends, do a bit of shopping, get a job if they wanted one, had cheaper insurance premiums, men would hold the door for them and pay for the meals and drinks.

All gone now haha, get out and get a job and pay your share hahahaha

be careful what you wish for :)