Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth?

Yes 2 40%
No 3 60%
Total number of voters: 5 ( Rebecca Ang, peacenik, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, spectero )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth?

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 13:36 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Certainly this Earth has enough beautiful nature to be considered heaven and terrible ghetto's which could be hell?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 15:25 #2

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
If there is a physical heaven...I believe it is nowhere near this tragic little rock. Sure there are some wondrous places out there...but dang!! Even the Titanic had around 5 blissful days of sailing time :wissl: .However...Heaven and Hell can exist in your consciousness if you accept these 2 extremes as parameters. Personally I have never experienced or accepted either. :)
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 15:34 #3

  • Black Cloud
  • Black Cloud's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 688
  • Likes received: 242
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 15:49 #4

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 15:52 #5

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 16:11 #6

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

Considering how much war is fought over religion makes them important.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 16:42 #7

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

Considering how much war is fought over religion makes them important.

I think that you will find that power and money are the primary motivating forces, under the guise of religion, which just to add that little bit of irrational justification, because both sides God's are right. Win Win for those pulling the strings.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 16:48 #8

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

Considering how much war is fought over religion makes them important.

I think that you will find that power and money are the primary motivating forces, under the guise of religion, which just to add that little bit of irrational justification, because both sides God's are right. Win Win for those pulling the strings.

Right but when Muslims believe they will get 72 virgins in Heaven for a suicide bombing just goes to show the power of religion.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 16:51 #9

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

Considering how much war is fought over religion makes them important.

I think that you will find that power and money are the primary motivating forces, under the guise of religion, which just to add that little bit of irrational justification, because both sides God's are right. Win Win for those pulling the strings.

Right but when Muslims believe they will get 72 virgins in Heaven for a suicide bombing just goes to show the power of religion.

No it exposes the irrational minds of the people that believe in such things. That is the result of the weakness of man not the power of a given religion!

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 17:05 #10

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

Considering how much war is fought over religion makes them important.

I think that you will find that power and money are the primary motivating forces, under the guise of religion, which just to add that little bit of irrational justification, because both sides God's are right. Win Win for those pulling the strings.

Right but when Muslims believe they will get 72 virgins in Heaven for a suicide bombing just goes to show the power of religion.

No it exposes the irrational minds of the people that believe in such things. That is the result of the weakness of man not the power of a given religion!

Frog would you say the same thing about the millions of Christians?

Like the ones in the Deep South of the US who support the Mega Churches meanwhile their pastors drive Bentleys.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 17:07 #11

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frog wrote:
.......... wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:
Hey dotty what's with all the religious threads, find god or what !! or are you just going through the bible willy nilly, starting with the old testament :wissl:

Billions of people worldwide believe in Religion so i'm just trying to see where the TZ stands with these important polls.

Important polls? To whom and for what purpose?

Considering how much war is fought over religion makes them important.

I think that you will find that power and money are the primary motivating forces, under the guise of religion, which just to add that little bit of irrational justification, because both sides God's are right. Win Win for those pulling the strings.

Right but when Muslims believe they will get 72 virgins in Heaven for a suicide bombing just goes to show the power of religion.

No it exposes the irrational minds of the people that believe in such things. That is the result of the weakness of man not the power of a given religion!

Frog would you say the same thing about the millions of Christians?

Like the ones in the Deep South of the US who support the Mega Churches meanwhile their pastors drive Bentleys.

If you read what I said you will find that my comment was all inclusive. So the answer is obviously yes.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 01 Jul 2014 18:32 #12

  • Muttley
  • Muttley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 3
spectero wrote:
If there is a physical heaven...I believe it is nowhere near this tragic little rock. Sure there are some wondrous places out there...but dang!! Even the Titanic had around 5 blissful days of sailing time :wissl: .However...Heaven and Hell can exist in your consciousness if you accept these 2 extremes as parameters. Personally I have never experienced or accepted either. :)

I would have said the opposite :emb: . 'The kingdom of heaven is within'...but I have yet to experience heaven. Hell on the other hand...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 00:15 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Muttley wrote:
spectero wrote:
If there is a physical heaven...I believe it is nowhere near this tragic little rock. Sure there are some wondrous places out there...but dang!! Even the Titanic had around 5 blissful days of sailing time :wissl: .However...Heaven and Hell can exist in your consciousness if you accept these 2 extremes as parameters. Personally I have never experienced or accepted either. :)

I would have said the opposite :emb: . 'The kingdom of heaven is within'...but I have yet to experience heaven. Hell on the other hand...

Muttley you might be right....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 00:26 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Of course heaven and hell are both on/in earth
because the real heaven and the real hell
exist inside of man.


“Das Böse gibt es nicht.” Doch das gibt es und es gehört zum Leben wie der Tod, wie die Nacht zum Tage. Es ist die stete Mahnung an den Aufrechten den Weg der Wahrheit nicht zu verlassen. Es ist sein ewiger Prüfstein. Das Böse im Zaume zu halten ist unsere Aufgabe, denn derer bedarf, wer sich entwickeln und reifen will. Aus der Überwindung des Bösen wächst die Kraft Göttliches zu vollbringen. Und dafür sind wir hier. Dem Wahren, Schönen und Guten im Menschen zur vollsten Blüte zu verhelfen.
Sinnvolle Aufgaben braucht der Mensch, an denen er wachsen kann, zum Wohle aller und zum Wohle und im Sinne der Schöpfung.


~ Sehender


"Evil does not exist." But of course it does exist and it is part of life as is death, just like night amd day. It is the constant reminder to the upright not to leave the path of truth. It is their eternal touchstone. It is our task to keep evil in check, because it is required by those who want to develop and mature. From overcoming evil force grows the accomplishment of divinity. And we are here for this reason. To help bloom truth, beauty and the good in man to the fullest.
Every human needs meaningful tasks, where we can grow, for the benefit of all and for the good and for the purposes of creation.

~ Seeing man


kopfschuss911.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/die-talmudische-weltregierung/#comment-8545


P.S. I would really appreciate if a native speaker translated this quote!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2014 00:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 00:48 #15

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Of course heaven and hell are both on/in earth
because the real heaven and the real hell
exist inside of man.

PFIZ is this what you believe?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 00:53 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
.......... wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Of course heaven and hell are both on/in earth
because the real heaven and the real hell
exist inside of man.

PFIZ is this what you believe?


No, this is what I know.

Every poll should start with a vote by the person activating it, btw - at least from my pov.


P.S. I know it and please don't ask for evidence according to current stone age "sciences" :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2014 00:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 01:16 #17

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Of course heaven and hell are both on/in earth
because the real heaven and the real hell
exist inside of man.

PFIZ is this what you believe?


No, this is what I know.

Every poll should start with a vote by the person activating it, btw - at least from my pov.


P.S. I know it and please don't ask for evidence according to current stone age "sciences" :)

I respect your post here i really do.... :)

Alot of people think going to Heaven means walking in the clouds and being with our friends and family who died before us.

Just like they think going to hell means burning for eternity with a red guy with a pitchfork.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 01:20 #18

  • wtf???
  • wtf???'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 275
  • Likes received: 48
Yes, there's hell on earth!

When the person you love and thought loved you (a little bit) says your posts are 'a waste of bandwidth.'.....that's hell! :mad:
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 01:27 #19

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3145
  • Likes received: 1596
I believe Heaven or Hell resides in the subjective rather than the objective. So, "no" I don't believe there is a Heaven or Hell on Earth? Although there are places here that resemble Heaven or Earth. It's all in the eye of the beholder, I suppose?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Heaven & Hell both here on Earth? 02 Jul 2014 01:38 #20

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
wtf??? wrote:
Yes, there's hell on earth!

When the person you love and thought loved you (a little bit) says your posts are 'a waste of bandwidth.'.....that's hell! :mad:

:killinme:

Very good!!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUE COLOURS & Heaven on Earth11.82Monday, 19 February 2018
What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn?11.52Friday, 08 July 2016
Get Ready for HELL on EARTH10.88Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Heaven7.22Saturday, 26 October 2019
Earth after the shift ..... Earth Changes ...... Magnetic Poles Changes ..... Present and Eventual Futures7.21Friday, 24 October 2014
Proof Heaven Exists?7.06Sunday, 12 May 2013
Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?7.06Sunday, 12 July 2015
Scientists finally prove there is life after death but we might not be going to heaven.6.83Sunday, 22 May 2016
What the hell!6.13Sunday, 28 January 2018
Hell6.13Wednesday, 20 April 2016
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.