Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Transgenderism

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 15:21 #41

• Di
  • Fresh Member
  • Don't phuck with me...I'm pre menstrual
Okay guys..can we quit the spats and get on with this discussion?
Support free software....Free as in Freedom !
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Timesarrow

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 15:26 #42

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Di wrote:
The problem is..as i stated in my first post, there is not much known about Gender dysphoric people and lack of knowledge breeds ignorance. I was once a 'disbeliever/hater/ignorant' of these people...i am now being taught a valuable lesson on understanding! And in my opinion, it can only make me a better person.
what is it that makes your son feel he would be happy being physically a woman?
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2014 15:27 by Orangeaid.

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 15:32 #43

• Di
  • Fresh Member
  • Don't phuck with me...I'm pre menstrual
From what he's told me so far, he hates having male genitalia, facial hair, doesn't 'feel' male. He says he is attracted to women but feels incedibly jealous of not being a woman. I will ask him more..i could ask him to post on here as he is pretty open about himself now, but he hates forums! He has felt uncomfortable about himself for years, he has tried ways to stop these feelings but has made himself very ill during repression
Support free software....Free as in Freedom !
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2014 15:34 by Di. Reason: adding more
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Orangeaid

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 17:05 #44

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Seaic wrote:
Oh I see, so stating her opinion and then asking others to contribute with theirs is somehow a tactic to drive an agenda. Most people who start threads have an opinion on the subject matter prior to starting them, Wolfy.

She doesn't think it's impossible to be transgender Wolfy - she just doesn't believe they are born with it. You're just lying to try and misrepresent, AGAIN.

It's you who are being duplicitous.

Nonsense Seaic.

The agenda is clear to see here and you blind backing of it makes you complicit in that agenda.

Timesarrow isn't here to discuss the best way to react to a person who is born transgender as her OP implies, it is to subvert peoples thinking on the subject, make them feel dirty and flawed and need treatment.

She has stated explicitly that they don't exist as a natural entity, they are not born that way, they are flawed and somehow inferior.

I will not stand by and let it happen, I will expose hers and obviously your agenda as I see fit.

I am on topic, this is no way personal, but I always stick up for people when I see they are being attacked and this is exactly a case in point, no matter how much you try and sugar coat it by saying it is for them.

timesarrow thinks transgender are flawed and need curing.

So why all the bullshit questions in the OP?
It was always going to happen!!

:)

Ragnarok = Druid 2 !! :)

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 17:08 #45

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Di wrote:
Okay guys..can we quit the spats and get on with this discussion?

Of course :)

I think it is entirely possible, given the almost infinite varieties of combinations of DNA, genetic activity that somebody could be born a male in a female body and vice versa, hormones can get mixed up, chemicals can get mixed up, it seems entirely feasible to me.

And circumstantial evidence would back this up entirely.

There are countless examples of people telling us they always felt like the opposite sex in the wrong body.

Seaic and timesarrow would have us just discount personal stories and would have them forcibly corrected.

that is the crux of these threads.

:emb:

User(s) who Liked this post: Di, ragnarok

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 17:09 #46

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Di wrote:
From what he's told me so far, he hates having male genitalia, facial hair, doesn't 'feel' male. He says he is attracted to women but feels incedibly jealous of not being a woman. I will ask him more..i could ask him to post on here as he is pretty open about himself now, but he hates forums! He has felt uncomfortable about himself for years, he has tried ways to stop these feelings but has made himself very ill during repression

Thanks for sharing Di.

User(s) who Liked this post: Di

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 17:18 #47

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I apologise everyone for the thread being disrupted by trolling and personal abuse.

Try and post around it if you can.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 22:59 #48

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Here is my two cents......

I don't believe one, "can get stuck in a wrong body", I don't understand how this could even be possible since the soul or spirit has no sex outside of the body? One can however, get stuck in valences and I submit to you, this is probably what's behind Transgenderism?

In a, "past life" one was quite comfortable in say, a woman's body and considered the woman's body to be advantageous to survival. This lifetime that same person was incarnated into a Man's body. Something in the environment while still in the womb keyed in this prior valence and the person is stuck in it?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 23:05 #49

I believe you are free to be whomever you choose. I have no problems with transgenders!
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Di

Transgenderism 02 Jul 2014 23:12 #50

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Di wrote:

I will just say that I'm very sorry for the pain that your son and others are going through, and I wish there was a definitive answer that would help them all.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Di

Transgenderism 03 Jul 2014 11:09 #51

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
thetruthcollector wrote:
I believe you are free to be whomever you choose. I have no problems with transgenders!

This is the truth, ^^^ with the caveat that you hurt nobody intentionally.

User(s) who Liked this post: thetruthcollector

Transgenderism 03 Jul 2014 14:56 #52

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
I know someone personally who has a teenage son who has just told his mum that he has felt like he is in the wrong body since he was about 8, knows exactly what his thoughts mean and wants to be surgically treated and take hormones.

No, No, this is impossible according to timesarrow.

he is 100% wrong, it is impossible.

:facepalm:

Transgenderism 03 Jul 2014 15:06 #53

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wolfy wrote:

You really are a vindictive and spiteful individual, aren't you Wolfy?

Transgenderism 03 Jul 2014 15:31 #54

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Seaic wrote:
wolfy wrote:

You really are a vindictive and spiteful individual, aren't you Wolfy?

I am not the one denying an 8 year old their feelings, I am agreeing with them and showing compassion seaic.

And I am spiteful?.

Think about it

User(s) who Liked this post: Di

Transgenderism 03 Jul 2014 15:46 #55

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wolfy wrote:
I am not the one denying an 8 year old their feelings, I am agreeing with them and showing compassion seaic.

No one is doing so, what people are doing is doubting the nature of those feelings and the origin of them. Some people don't believe it is genetic or unavoidable from birth, some people think it is a developmental disorder.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your mean-spirited campaign against an individual poster.

And I am spiteful?.

Think about it

You are being very spiteful and vindictive, yes. Your last post in this thread was at 11.09, and was on-topic. So why make a totally personal comment at 14.56? Because you're like a dog with a bone, and won't let go. You simply cannot bear it that people don't share the same views as you and so are out to aggravate and humiliate them as much as possible. You've even started a thread which contains quotations from me, as a way of aggravating Timesarrow and I.

You're behaving like a playground bully, and quite a few posters have pulled you up on it now Wolfy.

Transgenderism 03 Jul 2014 16:39 #56

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Seaic wrote:
No one is doing so, what people are doing is doubting the nature of those feelings and the origin of them. Some people don't believe it is genetic or unavoidable from birth, some people think it is a developmental disorder.

Yes, I know.

And you also disbelieve all of the people who have had the experience that you haven't.

it is highly ignorant to discount people who have had experiences.

Which is what you are doing, you have never had their experience and you are telling them they are wrong.

Highly ignorant behaviour, in my opinion.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your mean-spirited campaign against an individual poster.

get over yourself, my campaign is against an idea, not a person, I can distinguish the two quite easily, can you?

Last Edit: 03 Jul 2014 16:39 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Di, Gaia

Transgenderism 09 Mar 2016 16:31 #57

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Transgenderism 01 Apr 2016 09:04 #58

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

“Transgender” is a Mental Illness and Should be Treated as such:

Former Johns Hopkins Chief Psychiatrist

The “transgender” craze currently being promoted by the controlled mass media as “the next civil rights frontier” is in fact a mental illness and its promotion is aiding and abetting mental disorders, the former chief psychiatrist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital has said.

A mental illness, not a “lifestyle.”

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, who is currently Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at the world-famous hospital, also said that sex changes were “biologically impossible” and that those doctors who “promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.”

In addition, he said, “transgenderism is a mental disorder that merits treatment” like society would treat other mental disorders, and it should not be catered to by the media or the medical profession in the way that it is.

Dr. McHugh, who is the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in an article in the Wall Street Journal titled “Transgender Surgery Isn’t the Solution”, in which he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’”—the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

In support of his opinion, he pointed to a recent study which showed that the suicide rate among “transgendered” people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among normal people.

Dr. McHugh also pointed out studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70–80 percent “spontaneously lost those feelings”—implying that a lot of this “transgenderism” was in fact twisted adults projecting these feelings onto children.

Read more: newobserveronline.com/transgender-is-a-mental-illness-and-should-be-treated-as-such-former-johns-hopkins-chief-psychiatrist/

Originally shared by Black Pigeon Speaks:

Selected References for New Video:
The Transgender Agenda: The Push to Normalize Mental Illness.
Notes
“Transgender” is a Mental Illness and Should be Treated as such: Former Johns Hopkins Chief Psychiatrist
newobserveronline.com/transgender-is-a-mental-illness-and-should-be-treated-as-such-former-johns-hopkins-chief-psychiatrist/

Transgender Surgery Isn't the Solution
www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

Why Caitlyn Jenner represents a new type of American hero
mashable.com/2015/06/02/caitlyn-jenner-hero/#ZgV_x9SgAiqA

The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Husband of 9/11 Hero Returns Woman of the Year Award After Caitlyn Jenner Is Honored: “Is This the Best You Could Do?”
www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/husband-of-911-hero-returns-award-after-caitlyn-jenner-is-honored-w157687

Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body - she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night
A psychologist has said she can grow out of it, but Nano wants to be a cat for life
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12127067/woman-says-she-is-a-cat-trapped-in-the-wrong-body.html

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden
Cecilia Dhejne , Paul Lichtenstein , Marcus Boman , Anna L. V. Johansson , Niklas Långström , Mikael Landén
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

The teen trailblazer for transgender children: From the age of two, Jazz Jennings knew she was a girl born in a boy's body
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3184776/Transgender-Jazz-Jennings-knew-girl-born-boy-s-body.html#ixzz44HfvUSZp

Gender Ideology Harms Children
www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

I was a boy.. then a girl.. now I want to be a boy again': Agony of of teen who is Britain's youngest sex-swap patient
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-youngest-sex-swap-patient-wants-1403321

Unhappy as a boy, Kim became youngest ever transsexual at 12
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1540842/Unhappy-as-a-boy-Kim-became-youngest-ever-transsexual-at-12.html

www.sexchangeregret.com/

World's youngest sex-change operation
German teenager Kim Petras has become the world's youngest transsexual after undergoing an operation at the age of just 16.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/4511986/Worlds-youngest-sex-change-operation.html

Caitlyn Jenner is legally a woman as she has name and gender changed at LA court hearing
William Bruce Jenner's name was legally changed to Caitlyn Marie Jenner
The 65-year-old star did not show up in LA court but her lawyers did
The I Am Cait star also had her gender legally changed but asked for details to be kept private as she has received physical threats
Details of surgery she may or may not have had to her genitalia stays private
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3249215/Caitlyn-Jenner-legally-woman-gender-changed-LA-court-hearing.html#ixzz44I0axdsl

Transsexual Cuts Off Her Own Legs With A Circular Saw Because She Doesn’t Like Them

'I've gone back to being a child': Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee
Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, lived as Paul until she realized she was trans at age 46 and was not accepted by her family
After two suicide attempts and a bout of homelessness, she found hope in the transgender community in Toronto
She now resides with an adoptive 'mommy and daddy' and spends her time playing with dolls and the couple's young grandchildren
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html#ixzz44IJ5SuSS

Paul R. McHugh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_R._McHugh

Military to allow transgender members to serve openly
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pentagon-to-allow-transgender-members-to-serve-openly/2015/07/13/fe9b054a-298d-11e5-a5ea-cf74396e59ec_story.html

Transgender military personnel from 18 countries where open service is allowed gather to discuss whether US military could lift ban
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800742/transgender-military-personnel-18-countries-open-service-allowed-gather-discuss-military-join.html#ixzz44IWCbuEq

After gender reassignment, there's still a large number of people who had the surgery but remain traumatized - often to the point of committing suicide.
Research from the US and Holland suggests that up to a fifth (20%) of patients regret changing sex. www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Transgenderism 02 Apr 2016 10:37 #59

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I wonder why

Source

is not interested in discussing this subject
but rather trolling all other threads ...

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2016 10:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Transgenderism 02 Apr 2016 11:26 #60

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Talk about reaching for a conclusion. Seems Eva finds it difficult separating user avatars from their users. No wonder this world is so scary for her.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare